/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Our Guy

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E
youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM
youtube.com/watch?v=-yIvxZ_5ekA
youtu.be/1j20aRoYrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ubc3tluG3UE
youtube.com/watch?v=6lclTbfjplA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hyur boypussy

naka bp

Post characters for drawing.
Sorry about last time. My tablet software stopped working.

>no credit card
>nobody sells time cards near me
fuck how do I sub now

IT IS NOW AWENA HOUR

You have sixty minutes to be as awena as possible.

Let it all out...

Character and youtube?!
youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E

Post the smelliest catgirl you can find

>this bait again

Can't you use a giftcard?

tfw you'll never be as cucked as kiki

naka hyur boypussy bp

Stop...

Nah.

If you mean steam then I'm not sure if I could use steam bucks for it or not since it's not the steam version

there actually is a drawfag that lurks though

:(

No. Like a VISA Giftard.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM

Why are you kicking naka?

>taking the bait

hi

Hmm never though of it. I'll see what I can do.

Name one person you wouldn't kick in favor of the Gamemaster Guffy Guffs. You can't.

Naka has been under performing for weeks. It's time that he makes way for a true gamer such as the Gamemaster.

A guy I know mentioned that he used a prepaid to buy Crysta so he can pay for his game time. I've never done that myself though so not entirely sure how that works.

>Implying I won't draw him
I'll show you!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-yIvxZ_5ekA

so many hideous c@s

Ironically the cat man is the good-looking in the picture
Nerds can't make top tier waifus

is this sadelf

I felt like it was a good excuse to post my character anyways.

Get a bank card, it helps you build credit and acts as a very small credit card at the same time

xth for having a good day~

Hi hello yes please post roegadyn boyfriends okay thank you for your time

>those big hands
jesus christ

No, this is his brother speaking. Can I take a message?

gib money pls

buff your favorite job by changing one trait and one skill

go

Femroes, I guess

You pumped for housing, user? Not everyone can get their house but... I don't know where to go from there.. GO GET THAT HOUSE!

did Rock Lizard really kill herself?

stoneskin 2 usable in battle
granite skin replacing fast stoneskin again

youtu.be/1j20aRoYrJA

I'm going to kill you Is2g

Give him a noogie.

Aldyet??

combine old Overcure (guaranteed critical heal on next Curaga) with the current Overcure (MP cost of next Curaga halved)

revert Holy to its original potency of 240 but keep the diminishing returns just to be fair

no that's vic

Firestarter also makes the F3 proc into an oGCD

Remove Flare's damage drop off

>granite skin replacing fast stoneskin again
Fucking this. WHM was a lot more fun when you had to determine if something warranted a stoneskin precast. Now just precasting cure1/cure 2 99% of the time gets old.

Graniteskin back again.
Keep the Medica 1 trait, but also let Medica 2 have a 10% chance of proc-ing a Medica 1 that costs no MP.

Actual non bait here. Just one though.

SCH would cry so much

problem is i don't know if there's a mechanism in place for taking Firaga off the GCD 'temporarily'.

wouldn't it be easier to just remove the skill itself from the GCD entirely independent of the trait? what's could possibly go wrong?

Yeah, I think something being an ability (oGDC) vs spell/weaponskill (GCD) is hardcoded.

SCHs are too absorbed into DPSing anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubc3tluG3UE

Holiest of Holy (30 Trait): Flash applies a 12 second DoT effect that can stack 3 times.

You mean AST. Why would SCH care? If anything, SCH would become even lazier and leave everything to the WHM because "they'd have adlo too"

>Firaga
Nice meme.

This used to be MY thing....

youtube.com/watch?v=6lclTbfjplA

I would do ANYTHING to lovingly EB a pure and cute chococat on Balmung! No catboys!

Heavier Shot: Either increase the chance of Straighter Shot being a critical hit to 50%, or allow critical hit rate to increase the chance on top of the current 20% chance.

Empyreal Arrow: Reduce its TP cost to 50 and increase the scaling it has for skill speed to reduce its recast timer.

>generic metal trash
Aaaand filtered.

18% stoneskin on the current vit tanks is a ton more than any crit adlo.

Your new thing is getting cum dumped by so many dicks that your stomach inflates.

Fuck, just give PLD Holy, or a weaker version of it. An AE stun would be nice for threat, damage and mitigation on multiple targets.

Sounds hot.

They really should just go ahead and remove the diminishing returns from Flare/Holy/Gravity. SMN pretty much has the highest AoE output of all classes now, so that balance is already fine. And, with the upcoming buffs to NIN aoe, disciples of war have decent aoe options as well, with the additions they got in HW (Geirskogul, Elixir Field, Rain of Death).

Fire 3 is good enough as it is honestly. If anything, they need to add another effect to Thundercloud Thunders, that will add 5 seconds to your current enochian timer upon use.

Transposing to Umbral Ice instantly triggers a mana tick.

Straight Shot, I mean. Straighter Shot is the proc that guarantees a critical hit from Straight Shot. It will still be instant cast under the effect of the Wanderer's Minuet.

>literal mentally ill sluts are okay
>people who are nice or talk about the game are shit on
Why?

Then they can keep it at 10% but make it cheaper so it's actually worth using.

You mean every english final fantasy game, ports and spinoffs included since FFIX, plus the entire series in japanese has been memes this whole time!? thank goodness the localization team for XIV knew better than to expose us to such confusion.

I guess i'd better re-evaluage my life for using an equally-correct but different naming scheme to the one you prefer.

I like to think im a nice mentally ill slut that talks about the game.

Yea currently on a 30k hp warrior stoneskin only mitigates 3k, i can heal 4k with cure I for half the mp cost and i'm not even i240.

You can't give a job another job's job skill

Rylai you haven't done any meaningful content since FCoB.

Just stick to taking cock.

I just feel like Flash is so WEAK and useless. The blind is barely noticeable and i'd rather exchange it. I think they make nice dot tanks because of Goring and Scorn so they should double up on it.

What? No it isn't. It's not even close.

18% on a tank with 28k-29k HP is a 5-5.2k shield. The shield on a Crit Adlo with current gear is like 9k, minimum.

>Fisher's Intuition
>Patience for some stupid reason
>line is already cast when it ends
>HUGE TUG
>The fish gets away...
>Fisher's Intuition again
>NO PATIENCE
>HUGE TUG
>The fish gets away...
>ANOTHER HUGE TUG DIRECTLY AFTER
>The fish gets away...
Red, is this normal? Not to be incredibly angry, I just mean the fish fucking with me.

>Savage gordias isn't meaningful

part of this is because just about every AoE introduced between 52-60 don't have diminishing returns except Gravity

on top of that Bane's original damage spread had a full on increase with the introduction of diminishing returns because the original 3 targets it spread to during 2.x retained full damage with the uncapped additional targets that could now receive it come 3.x starting at the floor of 50%

Doing A1S through Party Finder isn't meaingful.

>low blow and brutal swing

You can't?

Unless you mean literally the same skill with literally the same name in which case they can just fucking give it a different it or are you suggesting they are too incompetent? Which they probably are

Rylai had a static and was raiding day 1 though?

Hey.. you lose motivation when you leave a static to join another static, and then that static implodes before it began...

Still not motivated enough to raid. Im just hoping the deep dungeon is fun.

Did A1+2+saw every phase of 3 actually.

Not quite.

Say you have a 30k HP WAR in Defiance. And you also have a SCH that heals for 3k on average with their Adloquium.
So, if a SCH were to get a crit adlo on this WAR, they would get a 3000 * 1.2 * 1.5 * 2 shield, equal to 10800. A beastly shield, enough to trivialize mechanics if it's Deployed.

If a WHM were to Stoneskin that same 30k HP WAR, they would get a 5400 shield. And even if they could use Stoneskin 2 in battle, that shield would vary based on everyone's HP (someone with 16k HP would only get a 2880 shield).

Graniteskin at level 60 would be very strong, but not overpowered. It wouldn't harm SCHs at all, but it might be pretty strong up against ASTs in Nocturnal Sect.

If you're still around user, I tried your suggestions for glamour and I don't think I like the only one I could use without having to farm dungeons.
I stuck to trying the tabard and got the following, unsure if it's overused though.

the most fun way to fix PLD would be to make them faster. like, MNK fast.

blah blah inb4 XIV is SO SLOWWWW

oh, and, you know, give them another really good cooldown so they can at least pretend to be mitigation kings again.

>deep
Yeah I bet you'd like that.

Guess i've shortened what i meant too much.
Imagine like 20 adlos and 20 18% stoneskins worth of mitigation. Even with a couple of crits a 18% ss will provide the same amount of mitigation overall.
Adlo does have the advantage though with the ability of being spread out with tactics, thing stoneskin can't due SSII being unable to us in combat.

>tfw the biggest sluts on the server are to stingy to give you a tip for being cute

Make Dark Arts Dark Dance work like Sheltron where it has a 100% chance to block the next attack.

Change the Soul Devourer trait so that it makes Souleater absorb 50% of the damage it deals, regardless of stance, which stacks with the original 50% that only works in Grit.

Yeah I'm still around.

I think it's pretty cute what you have on. I'd try different colors maybe, but it's pretty good in my opinion.

>blind already sucks
>you force blind DR and lose out on effectively 21 seconds of blind because one flash is not enough to hold aoe hate for 12 seconds

Are you Midlander? Try the racial boots dyed Soot/Jet Black.