[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csgobackpack.net
gosugamers.net
i-am-fat.org/csgo-skins/
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Weapon info: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11tDzUNBq9zIX6_9Rel__fdAUezAQzSnh5AVYzCP060c/edit#gid=0
Recoil Mechanics: twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team
csgosquad.com/ranks

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
Watch anime EVERYDAY: youtu.be/P49FraVNS_Y
Otherwise: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>Friendly reminder
youtu.be/Q9RjDRLBWio

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/a4Ninysy

>Old Thread
I cleaned up the old OP, added a few more relevant links and deleted the dead ones

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/verizon1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for cute gotards lololol

anime WILL make you good at this game

anime

What sens do you play on? I'm playing 400DPI 1.5 sens IG(someone recommended it to me) but it feels slow as molasses.

overwatch desu

There he is! CT may have had a geometry advantage. It could have been bigger by peeking the corner wider, though this exposes you to more angles from Lower. In the clip, it looks like he reacts to footstep sounds and preaims the guy.

[email protected]

same my as my bf Friberg

2@2000
>tfw can't swipe
;-;

kys desu

I told you last night to cut that shit sens out m8

wth!?

holy fuck i need a gf

A L P H A S E N S D E T E C T E D
P
H
A
S
E
N
S
D
E
T
E
C
T
E
D

i tried lowering it again, but i can't stop moving with my wrist
>tfw will never be pro

800@1 is a wrist sens
wtf is wrong with you my man

I am literally convinced that you are baiting for free (You)s

2@2000 is literally a detrimental sens to use

So what I've learned is that (T) legs are very likely to expose a peeking player. Is there a way to manipulate how your legs are shown?

Ex: You want to peek long door as T, but don't have a good spawn. You get near the angle and prepare to prefire the corner at headshot level.

1. You position yourself as close as you can to prepare the shot without showing, taking a baby step, immediately counterstrafing, and prefiring the angle.

2. You start far back from the angle quite a ways, build up running velocity, counterstrafing and prefiring the corner.

Which is optimal?

Or even...

3. You start near to the angle without your body showing, but take a small step back, then run, counterstrafe, and prefire the angle.

Do any of these manipulate how your legs show?
Is crabpeeking , jumping, or crouch-sliding ever a good idea for this peek?

I'd like to propose yet another alternative -
4. You strafe all the way into the corner with max running speed, slamming into the wall and immediately halting your movement, making your shots instantly accurate without the need for counterstrafing. The angle you take will always be exactly the same, since you're sandwiching yourself into a pre-set corner. You can crouch or stand at the end, to change your hurtbox. Jumping and landing will yield inaccuracy.

I hope

just peek the angle at the furthest possible distance to reduce your exposure,

you are looking way too hard into this, fartmaster

same but I need a bf (bro friend)
>tfw alone

In my example, there isn't much leeway for geometry manipulation. There's barely even room for 2 T's to fit into the angle at long doors.

My proposals are all very important for higher level play. I'd suspect 4. is unviable at the highest levels, as you'd be AWP'd every time before you make it into that corner.

2. Is how you would standard peek with a good spawn, though you might not prefire the corner and opt for a reaction shot instead.

1. seems bad since you'll have low velocity and be exposed for longer, or is 2. worse, since the time it takes to counterstrafe back out is longer?

3. is hypothetical, to manipulate how your legs are shown to the enemy. I'm not sure if you can do this, but manipulating if your legs telegraph the peek sounds very useful for high level play.

I suspect none of you are high enough level to answer the question proposed, though some of you might be able to understand what I'm asking.

dude pass the bong and lets get to the bottom of this

They're two different questions, but if there was a way not to telegraph your leg movements, perhaps by putting a gap (or no gap) in when you start moving for the peek, it could create less disadvantage for the peeker.

reminder to bet on Kingdom right now

why should i trust you?

you don't have to trust me

just trust this guy

twitter.com/verizon1g

I actually just came up with some next level stuff when shoulder peeking.

Since knife out makes your model wider, you will start with knife out, strafe out to shoulder/fake peek, and counterstrafe while also switching weapons. Since pistol and rifle hurtboxes are thinner, you become even harder to hit while preparing your weapon to actually peek at the same time.

>187 followers
lmao literally who

>literally who
tier ebola NA match fixer, kek

ill trust him for this game

>playing cache t side
>pushing B
>hear vents break
>kill the ct vents
>"Nice wallhack"
>I heard you break vents
>"I broke it before 1:50, you can't hear that. Enjoy VAC ;)"

Gonna give you a sick tip
The shadow gives it away first

1sens@800dpi

Beta go home. This is a thread for alphas.

reminder

Rip skines.

It depends on the angle - most angles don't have shadows like this.

Check my examples.

No shadow
Shadow visible at same time as leg

400/3.5/sickening flicks

witch.tv/esea

new echo fox squad tearing it up

>dumbass ronnie still on eFox

>OP image deleted

but why

what did he mean by this?

new janny is against anime smhtbh

relax, there's still time. he was right yesterday on rival and i made 10 bucks.

fresh mods are literally á´™eddit operatives

Are you serious?

>deleting an anime picture in a thread about an anime game on an anime imageboard

what a faggot baka

They are doing good work. Anime is all about autism. If you watch anime you probably have autism but if you don't have it you will catch autism fast enough. Janitors are protecting the children.

>recently get into playing competitive rounds of CS:GO after doing a lot of infrequent fucking around in casual games
>somehow I end up playing incredibly better with 5 man teams
>get so many kills and carry so many rounds that literally ever game I've played so far I've gotten accused both by the enemies and by my own team of hacking

Will this finally go away when I get sorted into a skill group or something?

I'm honestly concerned that I'm going to rack up enough bullshit reports that I'll have to face ramifications.

unless you get a lot of "suspicious" kills like wallbangs and smoke sprays, you're fine. overwatch bans are based on other players watching your demo.

You are probably playing with silvers or novas. Also, there is nothing to worry about the overwatch. If you don't hack you wont get banned. OW guys can tell the difference between smurf and hacker.

i think im gonna buy a 40 after work
am i becoming a nig? :(

Zero ramifications.

For a shitton of people, csgo is the first fps they've ever played on pc. Hell, if you're experienced with fps games you should get yourself plopped somewhere in high novas to low mg.

I managed to get myself dumped into mg2 just by picking up the awp and wrecking face each round, despite acting like a silver and still running and shooting with every other gun.

Overwatch is a meme that walks on eggshells, there's no way you will be banned whatsoever

ganbatte!

>Are you serious?
yes

>2016
>not playing Tactical Intervention
>still playing csgo
lmao enjoy your dying game retards

that looks kinda fun 2bh

Uh this isnt gooseman general in case you misread

I've played it for all of 20 minutes before uninstalling

Most ambitious and one of the shittiest games i've ever had the pleasure of playing

that's because it is fun!

TI isn't shitty tho

1000/2.8/1.05 here.

I had it at 1000/2/1.05 for a few months and it felt really sluggish and I couldn't adapt. Went back to 2.8 and it feels perfectly natural. I have a full pad 720, and that feels perfectly natural.

r-really? how so? I was thinking about giving it a try

cute t b h

nope

it's just... bad

aimpunch, shaky camera movement, poor designed maps, ridiculous everything, shitty guns

i dont remember too much about it but the only good thing i have to say is that it tried to be different

This game is dying

enjoy your cheaters in every game faggots

he is

thanks for telling me!,I won't play it then
see you next week

...not

...uncute

...if you have low standards

... jk

>play against gn1s
>bottomfrag and lose
>play against gn4s
>topfrag and lose
Gotards???

>bet skins on bo2s
>they just go 1-1 and get returned every time

zzz

lol shitter

>play in gn2
>top frag one half, bottom frag the other
>win

:3

gotards?!?!

>End T half 20-8
>Win, with 24-18

who would you rather be your bf (best friend)
rrrrr or sadokist

sadokist tbrh

One of them is:
Cool
White
An adult

>sadokist
>white

see? told you user

What happened? I wasn't around when the match ended. Did Kingdom win?

ye

Excellent.

got $40 in steam bucks what buy

Keys and open some cases

buy $5~ skins for betting

nah
dont bet
>not betting max value
have fun with 50 10c skins

how do i do this if market items cant be traded for one week after buying

Sado prob watches more anime than mr "k-on is yuri" as well lmao

do what?

>7 million copies sold

Csgo is fucking done

How much do you get paid to shill this shit game?

this is like a collaboration of decent variation in character bodies/sillouettes and the most average and bland space armor. These all look like they belong in Mass Effect spinoff 5

Any good tutorial Youtube channels aimed at LE+?

gamesacademy.gg
netcodeguides.com

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

warhowl

I don't know why this one guy in magog spams war "solo que to mge" owl as if he's some kind of authority on cs

how nu