/eog/ EVE Online

Multibox,Cursefags and not /g/ Edition

old thread: permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/t9Af7NJY
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Current:
>Multiboxing is still legal and you should try it!

Past:
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 20: PL Fortizar on Goon undock
>May 19: HK anchors first XL Citadel
>May 16: Stunt Flores now Imperium FC
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 25: Eve players contributed 167 years of work to Project Discovery
>Apr 23: Fanfest 2016 over
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Apr 19: GSF camped into Saranen
>Apr 10: Drone Walkers doing some crazy stuff in the Russian theater
>Apr 12: GSF absorbing Imperium corps; FCON + SMA bail
>Mar 28: CFC is dying. CO2 reset. IWI funding the MBC to burn down goons
>Mar 09: Project Discovery launched + massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/character/94434721/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For Jamyl

>/g/

>literally giving attention to shitposters in OP
Wew, epic job you cuntfuck

Nerds

exactly dude

>he thinks he can trust with cynos
Do you even play this game? People would sell their mother to get on a jf/super killmail.

Removing multiboxing doesn't fix any issues, and creates tons more issues

fucking retards want to delete that shit

Nice thread Kevin

who is the shitposters?
you do know multiboxing is legal right and the ones shitposting are the puritan 1 account poorfags or do you mean cursefags?

hey fuck you man
I'm making this dumb ded game threads from a phone

is this an accident, or is it high-level shitposting

Both of them. Stop giving them attention.

ya niggas is playing on a dead game thanks to multiboxing. 2 sad to see ya niggas trying ya darnest by getting as many acounts aspossible to keep a sinking ship sink slower

and do what?
go back to talking about amarr, lasers, amarr has no cap, gate campers and kiting mallers?

we haven't had a multibox discussion in a while, shitposting or not its a sort of fresh topic here

it takes more skill to multibox my fleet of alts against other peoples fleets of actual people

what's your favourite maller fit? (pyfa only pls)

its probably dror

first its SP, then its P2W, then its multiboxing is bad

Reminder that using multiple alts in a fight still counts as 1v1.

it really doesnt matter at all.
>wahh i wont be the person with the most money in the game!
dont even need all that money. shit is cheap in this game. then you go out and actually pvp in it

multiple 1v1s :^)

>gallente

it is actually harder than it looks now without broadcasting.

try making 10 accounts, plex chaining them, movig then to jita and then to your home system, buy skillbooks for all 10, make a skillplan for all, buy implants for all, keep them all rolling and put together, provide logistics and links for them, and have controllig/setting them correctly.

Its a project, not just a walk in the park lmao just multiboxing here time to go rule the universe.

>goyellente
>amarr
>nigmatar
>calamari

>point at an asteroid and press F1 in every account

you got me user, what a difficult gameplay you do

>caldari

kys

>repeat every 90s x10
>empty cargo every 2 cycles x10
I don't know why anyone does this shit, it sounds so fucking autistic

try handling the logistics for that.
the ore picking up, you will need a rorq for links or mining is useless, you will meed a freighter with a separate pilot, you will need to keep and eye on all pilots and keep their bays to not fill up while keeping them in range of the good stuff and also in range of the container tiercide for the freighter to pick up correctly.
You also need to set up a supply line and a seller in addition to a proper compression station or move it to Jita to lose millions.

I thought it was easy like you just mentioned but once I tried setup(just undocking and making the miners mine) took me over 30min on my first time.

This is assuming skiffs or procs, if you are gonna use hulks for real isk you are also gonna need a few more pilots to defend from rats and more than one freighter to bounce between 2 pockers of miners, or maybe more.

Plus scouts and eye open on whs.

ya, and now you see why CCP made a mistake by putting all their eggs in thinking multiboxing was ever a sustainable business model.

And now they can't backtrack otherwise nerds will freak the fuck out and cause something like monocle-gate again.

every other MMO has multibox capabilities

how am I supposed to move my jump freighter without multiboxing?

Someone posted a pokken tournament general thread on /mu/ the other day.

difference being in the other you get banned the fuck out immediately ya dum fug

Not to mention you are investing a considerable amount of money on pilots that take over 2 months to start """mining""", over 3 to do it effectivley and more than 4 for exhumers.

and you won't get to sell their extra sp until after the 5th month I think.

Which by the way might not even be worth in the future since multiboxing is also helping skill injectors to fall in price which is good for new players like all of you bitching about muh plex prices.

With all the shit CCP have done wrong and you had to go and say a 13yo game isn't sustainable

how many times do we have to tell you people? you cant get rid of it anyway.

this does not ruin eve for you. it ruins any game that multiboxing is profitable in. it essentially ruins GAMING for you.

No they don't because Blizzard and other pay MMO's can't prove you're the same person especially when you use two different names and two different paypals to pay for WoW

Don't ever think that multiboxing in other mmo's is "illegal" or what ever because its not, even if it was, not even two of the same IP would prove so

Every other MMO makes it a bannable offense. For the record griefing sometimes is too

read:

>CCP made a mistake by putting all their eggs in thinking multiboxing was ever a sustainable business model.

why do you think they came up with the shittest mechanics that cynoes are?

>hurrr let's make our players have to have alt accounts just for cynos otherwise they are idiots thinking they can trust their internet "friends"

multiboxing in most mmos is a gray area.
meaning you don't get banned as long as you don't use it for exploiting.
it is never a bannable on sight offense.
Maybe on korean mmos it is but who cares about those turds.

oh hey is it trust-issues user again? did you lose your super yet, and would you like to see some screenshots of capital fleets travelling through stargates?

Cynos came before multiboxing was a real thing.

Creating MDlinks was always possible but it was rare to have it back in pre 2006

Your entire argument is completely null

WHAT???????????????????

>Cynos came before multiboxing was a real thing.

ded ass pham i stoppped right there u know jack shit, stay woke pham

ccp has been sort of reducing the amount of multiboxing you need to do though

EVE's skillpoints mechanic is terrible and should be removed.

>What? CCP didn't actually think or support multiboxing back on windows 2000 and Windows XP?

Thats right they didn't, they never had a policy or actual software support.

You had to create an mdlink between two installs of the game which allowed you to run two clients at once. You couldn't run more than one account on one launcher before.

>Used to be in pizza
>Come back after like years
>Don't even remember how to play
>Nobody trusts me
I don't get it.

well you left them. you might leave them again.

God forbid I take a break or real life happens.

who matigu seabeast here

too little too late IMO, Mboxing is just part of this game. Eve should've been long dead. Mboxing is basically keeping a comatose corpse alive.

Is this you zkillboard.com/character/94434721/

im not trying to justify their reason for you. im just giving you their reason.

the picture makes it looks sick as fuck
then ingame it looks dull as fuck
blue tiger is still the best

representin on my blackbird

i'm still torn cause i like blue tiger a lot

meant to quote this

Love it.

Who are you quoting?

I don't see blue tiger much, but your opinion seems to be non-shit

>blackbird

I thought you could only get it on raven caracal condor corax phoenix

Now we wait for Kaalakiota Rokh and Thukker hurricane.

>not multiboxing to impress a qt3.14 cosplayer girl to replace used old Reyni slut

>not nefantar typhoon

nope

minokawa, blackbird and one other i think, let me check

need thukker for every nigmatar ship and ccp can have all the money in my bank account

>no cerberus skin
DROPPED

yes, but you can only actually get it for the ones I said, plus the minokawa

the list is incomplete, there's matigu seabeast skins for every caldari ship

cerb is megapleb btw unless it's ironic

ironically unironic

There is literally ONE Kaalakiota skin available. Fuck CCP.
And no Ishukone.

>Mfw a ccp dev arguing with players in leddit about why skins are so plain at this very second

>(
why don't you get it off aurum store?

so you dont have a face?

>leddit

pls

because he's a leddit shitter

where the rest of my khanid ship skins at

I'm la mad

kys

>still no 10% cap reduction per level for the Sacrilege

do the shield compensation skills help the adaptive hardeners?

you need tactical shield manipulation

no

Why are autocannons so shit?

its kind of stupid how good the deadspace active invulns are. theres no reason to never use at least one if youre going to shield tank

Can you doomsday an Orca?

only mediums are shit
and they're shit because they have no range for their size, pulse and blasters have more optimal than the average medium AC falloff

Because they fire into falloff which means what ever your paper DPS is really heavily reduced at any range you fire at. Even though they have selectable damage, since your dps is less than other platforms further reduced by fall off, you're really coming out even with virtually no advantage at all

>start Eve
>get told not to mine
>Get told not to mission
>get told not to rat
>get told to PvP
>no money to PvP

mfw fall for the "eve is real" meme

What is Faction Warfare?

>theres no reason to never use at least one if youre going to shield tank
people use active hardeners for shield all the time what are you talking about?

but the only point of that is missions. you cant just jump in and do missions in factional warfare

>>get told to PvP
>>no money to PvP

You can do FW. You also don't have to listen to everything a bunch of anonymous, disagreeing retards tell you.

Mining is shit for newbros but anything else works for making money in general.

What is Planetary interaction?
What is Exploration?
What is Marketing?

Oh and FW missions are fine

i used a double negative. im just saying that the deadspace active invuln shields need to be nerfed. if that means shield tanking would suck, then the other modules would then need to be buffed, or shield tanking buffed in general. but right now, those deadspace actives are just too fucking good.

They got cucked by the TE nerf years ago

well the trade off is that armor plates are superior to shield extenders, also while armor has no active adaptive hardeners they do have reactive armor hardener which is similar in that it has omni resists