- Vengeance, Alliance 1x (Instant 58) - Currently raiding Kara

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x - Currently raiding Ulduar

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x - Raiding in a month

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Play on WowFreakz wwu

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0w91qapZZeo8Ztvk
wow-one.com/forum/topic/105149-new-112-realm/
wow-awakening.com/teaser/
wow-awakening.com/countdown/
gyazo.com/97ddbfd91a98faa3a12485d73194634f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for tankcore

Reminder not to roll on ToD
>dead
>bugged
>laggy as fuck
>no room in the /wpsg/ raid group

Harmoo on suicide watch

Open reminder You needs more players

Most classes welcome (avoid dps warrior, rogue and warlock if you can)

Almost guaranteed raid spots every raid to:
GOOD tanks
Holy priest
Hunters/mages

Hop in the discord if you have questions, or ask someone in-game

>harmoo afk
>ituh being a meme
>cobe falling asleep
These are leaders of the guild?

>hop in the discord
>doesn't link discord

discord.gg/0w91qapZZeo8Ztvk

I usually don't permalink it

LMAO You shitters mad I spammed their shitty discord with dalaran wow.

no one cared, fuck off

u trolled us xd

>falseflagging me so I look like a fag
How desperate can get?

>implying you're me
Nice try kiddo. How desperate can YOU get?

>replying to yourself
>being so bored you spam a discord made for a 12 year old game ran on stock mango

autism at it's finest.

>tfw just rolled on tod
>came from nost, thought it was going to be dead
>actually having a lot of fun with poles and /wpsg/ alike

Don't fall for the shillar men

Also shout out to Notaka, who apparently browses /wpsg/ but hates and likes to play with random poles instead

>he doesn't know
:^)

>thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

More believable than people having on vinjins cause nothing ever happens on vinjins.

best girl

shoo shoo sehsa

Xth for best girl

Best wings

Sharpest talons

Identify one person hate in the guild and say something nice/positive about them. I'll start:

Avanine does good DPS and if she is really a girl, then she's the best non-healer girl I've ever met that plays WoW

I'll never believe avanine is a girl until I see a time stamped pic, and even then I still won't

I like Avanine, sometimes she spergs out, but she's pretty chill honestly.

>aerobatics
F

Goodnight shitposters :^)

>OP still has Marna's shitpost

How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Play on WowFreakz wwu

>5. Play on WowFreakz wwu

oh my fucking god, i didnt realize that
BASED MARNA

What are the raid times for ?

Why would you raid on a dead server?

What are the raid times for ?

they dont have raid times just wipes

Guys Feenix is launching a vanilla realm on the 4th (12:00 PM GMT+1)

Itll be 8x exp and will be on a rigid content release schedule since everything is scripted already so we can actually see AQ40 and Naxxramas this time.

Realm info here:
wow-one.com/forum/topic/105149-new-112-realm/

23:00 CET+1 Friday
00:00 CET +1 Saturday

14:00 GMT+1 Wednesay
19:00 GMT+! Monday

Never UTC
Ever UTC

Every 3 weeks they wipe on moroes and quit.

51st for roguetree core

F

>144208372
this has happened many times before, kuvis & and other adhd kids will usually get bored pretty fast, just wasting everyones time

this has happened many times before, kuvis & and other adhd kids will usually get bored pretty fast, just wasting everyones time

Well ToD dropped in pop by 80% so cant really blame him for quitting

They used to play on the old ToD's realm ~3years ago when there was 200 people online. Now they play on Kronos 2 which is even a bigger joke. Well, at least they can claim server firsts there, in vanilla lmao :) In Ulduar they would be btfo by any random Polish guild.

wot?
they played on the new ToD too, how are you this lost.

>there are people out there that seriously play on 1x servers
Fucking why

Awakening!
The Awakening realm's are 1x progressive realms which start in vanilla content and will progress through the expansions in time. The only class is the "Hero", as the hero progresses through the game he will be able to assign stats to the sections he prefers to provide high customization of the character, the player will also have he ability to choose between spell's as they progress. To side with this there are over 900 unique spells and 2,200 talent spells with ranks, many of these spells will be found in tomes when advancing through Azeroth which can be used to learn abilities. The Players will have both Energy and a mana pool on the same character as well as sprint and different stances such as battle, defensive and so forth.
There are 5 realms planned which have different difficulties, this ranges from soft-core game play to the more hardcore style and other realms in between the two extremes. The soft-core Realm's will follow the vanilla system with of course some added features. The hardcore realms will include hunger systems, high risk scenarios such as losing items on death, free for all through out Azeroth with a few sanctuaries such as Orgrimmar where horde will not be able to kill other horde, however this does not remove the threat from alliance attacks. Guilds will be able to initiate war between one another and finally there will be two additional professions for the more hardcore realms being Woodcutting and fletching, this is to make up for the smaller available resources.
Currently the classless realms have over 50,000 subscriptions for the alpha and this number is increasing by 300-500 each day however the more that are interested, the better! there is a very dedicated staff team working on the server to make it as enjoyable as possible.
Sneak Peak - wow-awakening.com/teaser/
Signup - wow-awakening.com/countdown/
Amount subscribed around a week ago - gyazo.com/97ddbfd91a98faa3a12485d73194634f
Thanks for reading!

Nothawthorne is that u

WEW

I personally think they quit only to throw a childish tantrum over Ulduar's late release, but there is no way that any polaks would be better than europlayers

>/wpsg/ plays on an almost ded server
>still can't get any realm firsts
Why are you people so shit?
Uld mechanics are so simple it's not even funny

Then why is Marxmen such a joke compared to other guilds on ToD :^)

>server first OS3D, Naxx, and Maly all quit
>th-they weren't that good anyways

Hey, thanks for the Last Laugh, but now that I've gotten a weapon from KT, its my duty as a warrior to stop playing.

Good luck on Kologarn, you have my blessings.

t. Thrang

F

cant believe you are leaving me

Avanine may get all of the loot, but I get all of the (You)'s.

You're forgetting that is on ToD and has to spend 2+ hrs wiping on Kologarn each week. Marxmen lost half of their members and they're still one of the top guilds

btfo

>yfw dies in about 2-4 more weeks

Tyrranis, come and play on new feenix on the fourth. 8x exp vanilla

No can do, my friend.
Vengeance is too good of a server to pass up.

>mfw (You) dies in about 2-4 more weeks

>some one will believe this
>the poster actually believes this

>go to CC forum
>autists that fell for the meme and waited 3 years lost their sanity completely
ebin

that's about to be all these knobs that are waiting for legacy servers to play too

Which non warmane wotlk is most populated?

delete this

You're an idiot for taking a weapon for offspec over a tank, even if that tank is questionably skilled, hes been in more 10 man than you.

no

Probably Dalaran
For the life of me I don't understand why do so many fucking people play on warmane/molten

:(

Asking a honest question here
What the fuck is the appeal of 255 level servers? Seriously why

more appealing than retail

I dont think the finncore plays on Kronos or at least they havent mentioned anything about it on their private imageboard (ponkolauta).

A lot of games have increased level cap mods, what is weird to me is how many wow players think that kind of thing is bad

People don't want to play with lvl 80s in ICC for another 3 years and actually want something different because they are not learning- disabled like all those guys playing WotLK for 6 years straight?

Because you can buy dat orange axe instead of raiding for it?

>vengeance

why does /wpsg/ always play on weird low pop polish servers?

polish script magick

because polish servers are passion projects that never have been p2w, always stayed blizzlike x1 and have best scripting for their expansion
tbc - hellground
wotlk - sunwell/tod
cata - atlantiss

sunwell was p2w, rest are correct

none of those servers have 1x rates except atlantiss

they all do have x1 honor, x1 gold, x1 tradeskills, x1 loot
some have x2 exp

ToD has 2x honor