/owg/ - Overwatch General

Gospel of Harambe: Expanded Edition

Previous Bread: >Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OR7mDXjpUR8&ab_channel=Allardo99
watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Surefour#2559
watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Taimou#2526
youtube.com/watch?v=FFJfirnuBEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1d04Q4XO30
youtube.com/watch?v=7CX-AepyRFU
youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for 250 overcoins, what is the best highlight intro for your favorite character?

;_;

none of them

Ive gotten 2/3 of lucio's intros, except pic related (the best one)

not that i'll ever get a lucio potg anyway

how do i git gud at tracer

I like this one and junkrat where he hits himself in the nuts with one of his bombs

All the Genji highlight intros are pretty fantastic desu

Anybody got the other "Mercy gets drunk and gay for Pharrah" pictures?

>so ronery
NA or EU?

Over the shoulder 76.

>press ult
>bounce someone into a pit
instant play of the game
environmental kills count as like four kills

don't
she's trash

>"Help me, I'm stuck! The MEKA's not responding to the controls!"

>hate d.va something about her voice
>get legendary d.va skin

I wish you could sell skins for like half their price or something. what am I meant to do now, all you guys say is shes dead weight.

Man, that's hot.

The rest on that one.

What's the least amount of anything that you did to earn a potg?

REMOVE OMNIC remove omnic
you are worst robot. you are the robot idiot you are the robot smell. return to you're shit scented factory. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole robot stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..robot genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead robot..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot robot and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE OMNICS FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol robots no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the omnic farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo lucio fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

For (You).

One time, I sat behind my turret, ulted, and went to take a piss.

When I came back, the enemy team was dead and my turret had 100 HP left.

for real though, how do you defend a sniper having fucking 200hp? It's what always lets her grapple away from a flank before she's killed.

>Reinhardt booking it in the background

Why does the idea of Reinhardt being secretly terrified of Mercy amuse me

Killed a Roadhog and a Lucio as Symmetra.

That was literally it.

target rich environment for commando 76 soldier

it ain't me

you can't, her HP needs to be 150 or 175

"I can bring you back into this world, I can take you out of it."

>Zenyatta steps on my armor pack just as he gets bodyshotted by Widow
RUN YOU FUCK

Why are players so fucking stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=OR7mDXjpUR8&ab_channel=Allardo99

How fucking big is the hitbox on Roadhogs hook. I can't even count the number of times i've been pulled through a wall not to metion the high accuracy roadhog players always get at the end of the game.

Here, have some good ship.

what is the music on this

Junkrat ballshot makes me laugh every time

I wonder why tumblr artists never draw straight relationships.

I mean, some of them do, but the lion's share the group that can't draw faces for shit always do gay shit.

Pewpewed a Pharah as she JUSTd above our entire team. Probably would have wiped everyone so it did save our asses, but it was funny getting potg for a single kill.

>Treating the entire cast as gays
This shit annoys me to no end.

>Favor the shooter!
I know user. I feel for you.

>Why does the idea of Reinhardt being secretly terrified of Mercy amuse me

Nothing comes to mind.

>lechoke

Reminder of the /pol/tard a few hours ago that chimped out because an user found symmetra cute

>people keep talking about McCree's impending nerf
>spam McCree all day to get that last achievement before the High Noon charge rate or something equally important for the achievement is nerfed
>didn't even notice the guy on the right until the potg replay
>tfw the stars won't align to let me pull this off again since I'm bad at video games
Whelp, time to quit Overwatch on a high note.

e+rmb as McCree on a Reaper right as he started to ult on the payload.

Golden or Bone for 76?

hehehe silly reaper why didn't you know her wallhack was up when she doesn't even announce it ;)

Damn I was going to post that famborlamborghini

Griphop by Kevin MacLeod

Because he fears the strong women of his homeland.

Xth for Mei, the bad McCree

Flail like a madman trying to kill a half-dead Hanzo in a 1v1 as Tracer.

I don't understand the people calling her ugly, she looks pretty cute at times. Maybe it's just me.

smoke looks exactly the same as bone except it costs 75 instead of 250

Golden

Stupid sexy D.Va, too bad she's useless

Widow's Hanging Around. It'd be I See You if the gun was scoped untill she looks away

>These players are cheating or have recently cheated and they have been caught, and blizzard is doing fuck all

watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Surefour#2559
watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Taimou#2526

>People like these will continue to cheat forever because blizzard either can't detect the cheat or is afraid to ban because of bad publicity and drama

youtube.com/watch?v=FFJfirnuBEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1d04Q4XO30
youtube.com/watch?v=7CX-AepyRFU (Watch for the pixel perfect head hitbox lock-on, and no recoil and screenshake during fan the hammer)

>Many of the current "pro players" in the various "top teams" have dodgy backgrounds and even bans in other games.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg

>Why are the "pro teams" not doing anything?

Because the scene is entirely new, but the money is already here. They want to stay and earn that money, and so they won't start drama and will try to keep it silent and ignore it. Even if the players in the teams with the cheaters know someone is cheating, they won't get anything out of admitting it or telling it.

>Why does blizzard do fuck all?

They can't ban without their anti-cheating doing the ban. Whatever cheats they used to get to where they are now, either were undetected, and they aren't using them any longer, or they are private cheats that are built into hardware, pretty much invisible and will literally never get caught by blizzards anti-cheat (See CS:GO tournament cheat drama)

Do not stay silent about this. Don't let people like these continue to play in tournaments. Don't get fooled into believing that these are legitimate skills, as actual skilled long time pro fps players have nowhere near this kind of aim, and it has never been seen before. Do not get fooled into "it's just buggy spec cam bro", it's nowhere that buggy and inaccurate.

Darkwatch?

>d'va is useless

Everyone point and laugh.

His ultimate isn't going to be nerfed so you don't need to worry about that

Is that appearance under the mask canon?

It's a mix of that's just what they like to draw and fetishizing the shit out of gay relationships. Like "wow I'm so glad everyone collectively decided to have gay ships for all of the Overwatch characters. This could've been a hetfest but it's not! Yaaaay!" kind of fetishizing.

Worst tank m8

She looks great in art but some angles with her in-game model aren't very flattering.

I want more comics of D.va being a little shit, it's quite possibly the funniest thing overwatch fans have come up with so far

ayy lmao

> Finally get a second legendary after almost 30 levels
> It's Mechaqueen Phara
I kinda liked the other robot Phara, but that one's okay I guess. I should git gud at her then, I suppose. Any tips?

Tracer is good because she harasses the enemy team and her ult is good to counter large groups and Bastions.

Why do people think that Posh Tracer is the best when Sporty looks nicer?

Is the weapon better for Posh?

icy smiley face for mei

Well you can see the top of 1 scar above his mask, the artist is just extrapolating, I don't think we actually know what his present day face looks like.

That one is hot garbage

Torbjorn's "Refreshing"

After Widow and McREE are gutted, everybody will cry about Tracer and Roadhog. Mark my words.

So, what's with this game praising support heroes and people believing that actually being a good and skilled player and taking out lots of heroes on the enemy team is a bad thing?

People crying about the objective or the payload when there are already 3 people pushing it, and complaining about actually skilled players doing their job and taking out the enemy team.

The playerbase of this game sucks balls

>ranked top 100 total score for hero
>ranked over 1100 for score per minute
guess I'm not as good as I thought i was.

I'm more of a fan of pic related. I can't help it anymore.

That's retarded in the most special of ways. Isn't excluding people what they're against?

I'd love to see flashbacks included in the shorts as they release more of them. I wanna see interaction between the younger versions of the characters. Maybe with more clues/info relating to the breakdown of Overwatch like and mentioned

Fly around and hold the fire missile button, be it click or trigger. Don't let go unless you absolutely have to. Randomly blow people off cliffs with the concussion blast. Fly around.

I like "whole hog" just a little more than the camera hook one. Looks nicer with the gritty pigpen skin.

I think there was a poll not to long ago about which ship was the most favored and Pharah x Mercy was voted number one at the time.

So yeah. No big surprise that there's a lot of art for it.
>Being straight in 2016

This isn't what is happening. You are projecting and complaining about nothing. You contribute nothing to the thread. You are worse than the things you complain about.

Here you go

Sadly, Gency is muchj more likely to be canon it feels like. I'd kill for some Mercy/Morrison interactions or lore.

I have never once encountered the second problem, but the first problem is because most players do not play / are not fond of the support role. It's praising people for doing the busy work that they don't want to do so that those people will keep on doing it.

Think about it this way - do you want to spend your games just standing behind someone else and shooting health up their ass, or do you want to go out there and actually kill people?

Which legendary Junkrat skin do I get guys?

>Hey Genji's a ninja
>You know what would be funny? If we played Naruto Opening 4 over the mic the ENTIRE FUCKING MATCH
HAHA I GET IT GENJI'S A NINJA AND NARUTO HAS NINJAS SO PUTTING THEM TOGETHER IS HILARIOUS.
HAHA, NOW FUCKING STOP.
IF I HEAR TAKAMI WO MEZASHITE ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I'M KILLING MYSELF
You got the hot part right.

im tired of being killed by environment because some fag lucio camps around the corner in front of a ledge or pharah spams her bullshit knockback rocket at the same spot near the edges every time she flies by or roadhog stands across the chasm and hooks everybody passing nearby. It just feels cheap and annoying, not "damn i got outplayed" "damn this dude is better than me" "damn i need to gitgud". Even when i myself get those kind of kills i just feel sorry for whoever died to this because it has zero counterplay and you just gonna die to it no matter what

The one where it looks like he blew himself up

scorched, I think

I like all of Junkrat's intros.

That's the million dollar question, isn't it?

>Me and the rest of tumblr have agreed, cis shitlords must die
Yeah fuck off.

>Daimond

>tfw mediocre at your preferred hero and only slightly better at your 2nd preferred hero

You realize people have thought (imaginary) lesbians were great long before tumblr or SJWs were a thing, right?

Someone needs to make an animation of Reaper using his ult to fly into the air like a helicopter.

Then a downed plane crashing in the background.

It would be neat. Given what Talon does, I think a big thing of contention between them was the views on Omnics. Reyes seems like the kill 'em all type, especially if they killed someone close to him like Ana Amari. Would be neat if it was something like that and Reyes was Pharah's daddy from before the Omnic crisis

Who thought this was a good idea?

>0 counterplay

Don't walk near cliffs. Countered.

Get Hayseed or Scarecrow. The Jester ones are godawful. In all honesty, his epic skins are better than his legendary ones.

Reminder

so, uh, on ilios I'll just never go to the point?

Is it possible to actually do a good high noon yourself or the enemy team has to be retarded?