/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3042

B-better Take Responsability, user! Edition

Last Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

>that op
god damnit guys its not funny

And now that we have a new thread I can properly say

Good morning /ksg/

Relax, things will fall into place one way or another and you will remember this and laugh.

Hah, no!

You're right, it isn't.
I'm not laughing but for fuck sake man you have dun goof'd.

G'morning, dood.

I migrated.

i hope so
i dun goof'd somethin fierce friend

Congratulations?

lmfao

Alright, I think I have it out of my system now.

What else is happening with you?

i've been through some pregnancy scares. good luck, user

if lilly says they are, why are they going to an abortion clinic?

Thanks, I try, It was really hard.

besides picking up smoking again out of habit ? i realized im probably way more gay than i want to be
being raised in a catholic family means ill never actually say this to anybody besides my best friend but still
being able to actualize something about myself is kinda surreal
thanks friend

Undertaker! Hey man, you got any new images? I need my fatty fix!!!!!!!!

Which katawa would you

>hug
>cuddle
>kiss
>bully
>tickle
>hang around
>give a present
>do lewd stuff

Yea man, good luck to ya. Next time ya gotta wrap it before you tap it
Yea, but given the mood of the thread, I'm gonna hold off for a while lol I'm playing smite anyways. 2 games of conquest, then I'll post

hana
hana
hana
none
hana
hana
hana
hanako ikezawa
i dont know what kind of answers you're expecting to be honest

emi or shizune. no bully, though

i gotch

>Bully Hana
>Tenderize Bacon

A few if not all of the lewd content that takes place in the summer home is bareback.

>picking up smoking again
You're just trying to make me hate you aren't you?

>i realized im probably way more gay than i want to be
Being gay is fine, being a faggot is not.

Lilly
Lilly
Lilly
You
Lilly
Lilly
Lilly
Lilly

So what they were saying was true.
I was curious why we gained a new namefag.

I hate you.

Rin
Rin
Rin
Shizune
Hanako
Rin and Emi
Rin
Rin

Hey you posted a fat Lilly yourself lol don't hate

>A few if not all of the lewd content that takes place in the summer home is bareback.
sure, but why would lilly say that, and why would hisao not presume she meant she was taking birth control??

I'm expecting people to be loyal to their waifus, at least in the first three

So far so good

>You're just trying to make me hate you aren't you?
n-no i just need something to help me not freak out
>Being gay is fine, being a faggot is not.
yea you wouldnt be able to tell i was gay. assuming you mean "faggot" by flamboyantly waving my sexuality around like a flag

You're not the only one though haha, but I always seem to interest a few people so I enjoy myself

Mish
Mish
Mish
None (unless friendly teasing type of bully then Mish)
Mish
Mish
Mish
Mish (oh I would)

And most of all, I would squish.

Lmao this is why I like you

I love the way she looks, but god do i hate Misha
Shit man I always enjoy your stuff, I watch you on DA

You guys still enjoy posting the same things day in and day out? Why do you still come here? Despite the meme, it is possible to leave.

I posted a pregnant LIlly not fat you degenerate.

>why would lilly say that
To not make Akira worry.
>why would hisao not presume she meant she was taking birth control??
Has the whole conversation we've been having in this thread taught you nothing. Why would you just assume that? Hisao for once in his ife did something smart and asked a question to which he got silence.

>n-no i just need something to help me not freak out
picrelated.

>hug Misha
>cuddle with Shizune
>kiss Shizune
>bully Hanako
>tickle torture Hanako until she pees herself in front of everyone
>hang around with Shizune
>any of them could get a present
>lewd stuff with Shizune and Misha

Thanks guys haha.

God I hope a OS system like watchdogs doesn't exist. "Writes fat-fiction about a fictional blonde Japanese/Scottish woman" would horrify me as a tag line.

Been called worse, you missed story time lol. Now be nice, I said I'd hold off, but you being a bully is just enticing me.

Any/All.
Any and All.
Any/All.
Any/All.
Any/All.
Any/All.
Any/All.
Any and All.

Katawas aren't real, but my love for them is. If I could do that with any of the girls, I would, they're pretty great. When I say all, of course I mean every girl except Shizune.

Thanks doc

Wait so did people actually call you a murderer? It was self-defense, wasn't it? Like who'd call you that?

Honest question. I liked these threads when people were sharing feels, running, motivating and inspiring each other to improve, but that doesn't really happen much anymore. It's just the same meme posts every thread.

dont bully me

Do it do it do it

tbf I, Anonymous, haven't come here in a long time

It's a comfy type of meme posts every thread, though.

We mostly just have a community now, it's not about KS, although we try to relate to it somehow because it's what we have in common.

You guys are gonna make me screw up my team lol I'm 4 and 6 right now.

Yea, they did. Most notably his mom screaming it at me sobbing. Thats a site I don't think I'll ever not see.

and no, not yet

>sharing feels
We still do that.
>running, motivating and inspiring each other to improve
That still happens too. Had a conversation about the pull up bar and fitness mat I invested in earlier today
>doesn't really happen much anymore
You're not here enough
> It's just the same meme posts every thread.
During peak hours, yes, it gets pretty bad. Overall it's a good time and it's still a hugbox.

Alright, I am calm.

You clearly don't like very hard, doc.

I just talked about stabbing the dude who gave my high school sweetheart Heroin that she OD'd on in the eye, what more do you want from me?

Holy shit, what?

Read last thread user. It's at the bottom. I lurked on it too.

bu-but you write... what???
Youre not allowed to have that complicated a life if you write fucking fatty fiction
Wheres the question in that

What game?

You hadn't said she was your sweetheart. I understand it more now, did you plan to kill him before going at him?

Just check the end of last thread, dude.

Is FCD still around?

>>hug
Rin
>>cuddle
Hanako
>>kiss
Misha
>>bully
In a friendly way, Hanako
>>tickle
Misha
>>hang around
Hanako
>>give a present
Hanako
>>do lewd stuff
Shizune I'd fire off into her like a two pump chump

I'm all over the place. It's shameful.

Last thread, yea.
Lol yup. One of my favorite things about writting is people are always different then you'd think they'd be.
We weren't dating, it was more she was one of probably 8 people that I got along really well with, and we were becoming really good friends. I knew she was into that drug culture, and I thought I could pull her out of it. That didn't happen though.
I get asked that a lot though. No, but I couldn't tell you what was in my head other than getting it out in the air. Forgive me for skimping on the details, but we were both at a party and I got him alone. Closed the door behind us and he immediately started getting paranoid. I was angry, maddest I've ever been, and accused him of killing her. He started freaking out, asked me how the hell I knew about it, said I was a narc and pulled the knife. I told him to put it away, and he started getting excited cause he felt like he had an up on me and started getting closer. I told him to back off and was feeling like a fucking retard for closing myself in a room with a guy who'd obviously been sampling his product. He came at me, and we fought. It lasted all of 8 seconds where I wrestled it from him and embedded it through his eye and into his skull.
Once again, forgive the lack of details. I'm a writer, I can give the whole event, but I'd rather not. I see it enough. I like writing about romance and other things, I've seen enough death at 22.

Today I spoke to Undertaker, he has shared his story that you can see.
Yesterday I spoke with an user saying goodbye to /ksg/ as he prepares to travel the world in his last months before he dies of lung cancer.
The day before that I spoke with an user as I had for several days before that who has been contemplating suicide given the circumstances of his shit job, living conditions and psychotic mother.
The day before that I spoke with user who had taken up running over the past few days.
The day before that was the weekend for the burgers so everything was pretty quiet.

May I ask where you have been? Because the ksg you're experiencing seems to be very far removed from the one I participate in.

>I love the way she looks, but god do i hate Misha
Can't relate, for me not liking the silly fluffy thing is unreasonable.

Offline been 3 hours on Steam.

You were clearly a dumbass, but he basically killed himself. Not really your fault and it seems you're already pretty good in getting over it, considering the way you talk about it, but I hope your nightmares and stuff calm down and you have a nice life overall.

Was lung cancer user on the last thread or in the one before the last? I didn't see him.

The last thread, no.
But the end of the 3040.
>I didn't see him.
Convenient.

Lol I was a teenager, thought I had justice on my side. Turns out that shit only exists in the storys i was reading. Yea, i am, it was years ago, but all the same thank you.

Your talk with him was very depressing. I hope he dies well. It kinda sucks to be on here, sometimes, wish I could buy him a beer or something.

>Lilly
>Emi
>Emi
>Misha (friendly bullying)
>Rin
>rooftop lunch with all of them
>Emi
>Emi

>It kinda sucks to be on here, sometimes
Only if you let it.

I mean in the way I can't interact more with some people. It was his last post and I won't be able to talk to him about his life and his thoughts on death, which certainly would be interesting considering he is a dead person. There isn't any way I could change that.

Jesus...

>Come on ksg to feel good
>Guy talks about murdering another guy

Okay guys its been great see ya

>There isn't any way I could change that.
You're right, you can't.
But he won't be the last person to come here having a tough time.

So don't come here bitch about how you 'remember when /[board]/ was good.'
This place serves a purpose and it will continue to serve a purpose until it no longer serves a purpose.

Shit only defines you if you let it. I'd rather be known as the fat-fiction author that plays too many vidya than that stuff, but I feel like you guys are all going through your own stuff. My story is just one in a sea of 'em, and if you're going through shit like that then I hope you'll ge through and it does get easier, despite the cliche lol

I hope you know that girl is looking down on you thinking she dodged a bullet rather than be with someone who does stuff like you you pathetic shit.

You didn't say what were you playing.

In his defense, it was kinda self defense.

I'm not the user complaining, though, don't know why you would even think that, considering he said he isn't around enough and I specifically asked for just the thing I hadn't seen. Should have said I wasn't him, but I thought it was kinda obvious.

You do realize that the girl is dead and the guy who died is the one who sold her the drugs she OD'd on, right?

That seems a little rude considering it happened in self defense.

Lol there it is. Probably one of the worst things anyone's ever said to me. Can't say I didn't see it coming, but that didn't make it sting any less.

Maybe, user, but writing this story is one of the most relaxing and fun things I've ever done, if only to know shit heads like you hate it so much to be such a dick.

I think he knows that, he's referencing the story I'm writing.

Bump for being at the top of Veeky Forums for the time being. It's sleep time. Good night anons.

>I'm not the user complaining,
Oh, my bad!

Have some hugging katawas.

it's probably just that one tripfag with his tripcode off
he shitposts at lot, this would be no different

Dont fucking defend him hes not one of us

I'll defend anyone I see fit, Don't fucking tell me what to do.

Lol you'd think even a shit poster would have limits, shit posting on a general of thread 3042 is extreme

wtf is wrong with you

With me whats wrong with you fucking idiots hes a fetishist writer of a shitty gross story that this general would be better off without I dont come here for tht fucking shit
Then why are you even here

>hes a fetishist writer of a shitty gross story that this general would be better off

100% agree. It doesn't mean he is a shitty person, though, he just has a peculiar and horrible taste. Being a whiny little cunt shitposting about your feelings and how you don't come here for that only means you're the intolerable one and should fuck the fuck off.

It's fine guys, let him bluster. Some random dude over the Internet's not going to get to me hahaha
Cause I just love you and your ilk sooooo much

So?
If you don't like it, ignore it, It's literally that simple.
You're the cancer of the internet.

Also this.

Lol thank you, i respect your opinion but i assure you the taste is damn fine haha filled with the best tasting, and worst for ya, foods ;)

Don't force it, faggot.

lmao okay

So, anyone else tired of this shitty convo?

what are you guys up to? I just got Tropico 5 on the Xbone

3:00 am and trying to get worked up to work out

Tropico 5 is cool, I finished the campaign. These days I'm playing Bioshock, started and finished the first one and am on the second (but not much play time, so I'm taking a lot). Never had played it.

Right now I'm preparing to go to sleep while watching Dota 2 matches. I want to ask a girl out tomorrow, don't know if I'll have the balls or the opportunity for it, though.

I'm currently painting Warhammer Mini's.
But that probably belongs on Veeky Forums

[small]waitin for you to post the pic[/small]

Morning workouts are the best
I never played the original, but I know the whole story. They said they might remake it so I'm excited! Bioshock 2 is one of my favorite games ever haha I loved that big daddy drill
That sounds fun! A friend of mine does stuff like that, she made a Pikachu amiibo into deadpool
Lol how about tomorrow night? Gonna keep it under wraps for now haha. You read chapters 5 and 6?

Just finished dinner.
Considering my vidya options.

Stop pretending to be one of us

you should probably not say "lol" and those things so much

fuck i thought that was a thing
yea i did you managed to make a fetish story cute with that las part. Me and some guy was talkin about it the other night, one said he wasn't sure if they were friends or were about to lez out.
fuck

you

The fuck is up with all that hostilty today, holy balls of gold

It's pretty fun, my fatass fingers keep getting in the way though.

>one of us
You're really going to be one of those faggots, aren't you?

Nth for a happy Hana!

Have you tried Stardew Valley? That games super fun and engrossing for a nice set of hours, but it dies off.
I blame my ex. It's the way I learned to talk through texts filled with lols, hahas, and :)s I gotcha though, more an annoyance than anything. I just like to think it shows my happy mood!
Thanks, that was the goal. I wanted them to be best friends, and as Lilly had thought about, I couldn't really see her ever really having a best "girl" friend. Sure she had Akira and Hanako, but I don't really see those two ever just being girly with her. Like can you imagine trying to broach a conversation with a burn victim to ask for help with your makeup? Lilly says hereself that she doesn't feel her and Hana are as close as she'd like to be because there's just so much you can't say.
How are you painting them? With a brush, right?

'sup ?