Overwatch General - /owg/

Previous Thread:>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

>tracer could have been a cute boy
lame

I REQUIRE MORE OF THESE

>someone compliments you

Mei is cute!! CUTE!!!

WIDOWMAKER MCCREE AND MEI ARE RUINING THIS GAME

PROVE ME WRONG /OWG/, YOU CAN'T

MEI BEST GIRL

>tracer's a cute girl
I see no problem with this.

Legendary skins are a mistake

>Gays

>Its a 3 Widowmaker/Mcree team comp
End my suffering

reposting from last thread

TFW literally every single wall and corner has like 50 debris strategically placed along it so you get caught if you ever walk backwards.

Who the fuck designed this retarded shit?

D.Va is a shitty tank and anyone who genuinely thinks she's a good pick is bad at the game.

>play Reaper
>kill all 3

>mfw me and another reinhardt charge each other at the same time

when i first saw zarya i saw the concept art where she had brown hair and thought it was a feminine faced dude. would have been so much better.

Reminder that opinions from people that don't play every hero don't matter

>Mei
>One of the worst characters ruining anything

You are terrible. Any situation a Mei kills you from freeze another class could have killed you much, much faster. She doesn't even work at high skill levels since you have to fucking R 95% of the time meaning you're better off playing something else.

>weeb says "git gud"
>he's fucking terrible

>mfw a jacketless or a skin resembling this comes out for her

hnnng muh dig

>yfw you realize Mei would look ugly as fuck if she actually looked chinese

this "tank" meme is shit. Only Reinhardt is a good tank, but you need a tank far less than WoW and others would have you believe.

>that second where you're frozen and mei stares deep into the windows of your soul before putting an icicle through your skull
>does this look like the face of mercy to you.jpg

Cutie with a booty!

I will never stoop so low as to play Mcree or Mei

>Do everything in a match perfectly, get 4 gold medals and no one blinks an eye
>Have one bad game and everyone insults you

>implying reaper beats mei in an isolated 1v1 with all cooldowns and no medkits

When Mei presses shift, she gets her health back. Reaper doesn't.

reminder that your mom tongues my shitty asshole after i take a dump.

Fuck you, dragon man.

>MCCREE
>26 FAN THE HAMMER ELIMINATIONS
>(27 ELIMINATIONS)
>(^)

post yfw he gets "legendary"

>its a "set up outside the choke and get rolled" episode

Seriously though, why do people insist on setting up at indefensible locations and getting wiped immediately? There are so many locations that are hard for attackers to break that we just concede because people wanted to set up too far forward.

DUUUDE YOUR SO ELIIITE XD

>mccree
aight
>mei
fuck off m8, mccree is in a league of his own

>tfw whether you win or lose is entirely out of your hands
>tfw forced 50 is inescapable and will come for you eventually no matter what you do
I'd be playing fighting games right now if SFV wasn't awful because at least there your victory is in your hands

>relying on others to feel good about yourself

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Reaper can beat Mei 1v1 you're just awful, Reaper can hit shift and completely abandon the engagement to either get life or go to his team making Mei worthless.

Reaper isn't great himself, so comparing a mediocre hero like him against a shit one like Mei isn't saying much.

>play Reaper
>WHOA THERE
>EASY
>NOW, HOLD ON
>HOLD UP NOW
>DON'T MOVE
>PARDON ME

>Trying to do the perfect Death Blossom into Slow Clap
>Factory pops up
>Slightly stain the front of my pants
>Rack up kills
>Death Blossom is ready
>Team is pushing
>this_is_it.jpg
>Teleport onto the ledge behind bastion
>Death Blossom
>TEAM KILL
>Slow Clap and rotate towards myself
>Win game
>Tolbjorn gets POTG because his turret got ten kills on point A thanks to Mercy ulting their team for a second helping of dwarf dickins.

You wanna fight?

I'll show you whose the boss of this temple.

this is disgusting. This bitch is a landwhale.

We need someone with Filia from skullgirls measurements to cosplay mei

>Bad players still whining about Mei
>Too stupid to realize another class would have killed them outright in the time it took Mei to freeze them.

your retarded and not thinking realistically. its much easier to hit someone as mei, and freeze groups of people. your living in some fantasy world where everyone has perfect aim. her wall is also really helpful, same for her ult at just slowing things down in general.

why play anyone but widowmaker hehe xd you can just headshot everyone and kill ppl faster.

do you thank the garbage man every time he picks up your trash?
would you get upset if they didnt pick it up for no reason?
stop thinking youre special and your life is gonna get a lot happier

>people that specifically complain about Mei not looking Chinese
>but it's okay that all the female heroes have bayonetta legs
>but it's okay that Reinhardt's proportions make no sense
>but it's okay that Streetpig has legs half the length of his arms

but god forbid that Mei doesn't actually look Chinese

>People keep saying I suck and I'm the reason we lost
>Only way to improve is to play

Why does no one think bastion needs a nerf?

Most people don't play him out of dignity, and only lvl>20 scrubs play him seriously...

Can someone link that site where it shows abilities for each hero and information about the damage for abilities and stuff?

>oh fuck, the reality is terrible! Better keep deluding myself!

Meifags

>assuming people have common sense is skewing situations in my favor
Okay.

>thank Mercy
>constantly healing me
Alright buddy, I'm already full health.
No need to follow me around, you could be damage boosting the Reinhardt or something.

Body positivity was a mistake.

>endless victory
I really really like this loop.

Fuck you

Here's your (You)

that bitch is a fat fuck, not thick like mei

Once the inevitable jacketless skin comes out that resembles her concept art youre gonna look like a retard, bub.

The costume is well made.
Should ugly people not be able to participate in halloween?

>Reaper can hit shift and completely abandon the engagement to either get life or go to his team

Running away = losing the 1v1. If you don't remove the enemy and make them respawn then you haven't beaten them.

Reaper is god tier actually, literally the only other characters in the cast he cannot completely dominate are Mei, Pharah, and McCree if he has flashbang off cooldown. That's a better ratio of favorable matchups to unfavorable matchups then any other character, which is the most important thing when your whole gameplan is to get behind the enemy and start taking soft targets out one by one.

Yes.

>you could be damage boosting the Reinhardt or something

As if they're gonna do anything with it, my Reinhardts always just keep their shield up like a stubborn douchebag.

>Comparing apples to slightly larger apples

I feel you, bro.
Especially with Hanzo. Like, do I really have to choose between winning and getting better with a (potentially) fun character?
not like i'm getting better with him anyway though
or any character for that matter
hell, you'll probably learn faster than me anyways

would destroy at a con

Hah

>people still complaining about Mei, the worst character in the game, killing them
>people saying Mei needs nerfs when she desperately needs buffs
I hardly ever even see Mei at my MMR, and when I do, she does literally nothing to contribute. The same applies to Bastion.

I am, however, seeing double McCrees and double Winstons very often,

save it, it's all yours my friend.

overwatch gamepedia wiki

SCUSE ME

Because he's fucking useless against anyone not shit?

How accurate is this?

Nope, you're just bad.

SHE'S A CHARACTER WITH A NEAR MELEE RANGE WEAPON AS HER MAIN WEAPON

IN A GAME WHERE PEOPLE HAVE GUNS

She is fundamentally flawed as a concept, any competent team deals with her instantly, and anyone with decent aim kills her outright quickly.

I say this as someone that got sub 100 on Mei ranking as well, Mei is fun to play when she works but she doesn't work against competent players and teams.

If your only excuse is that she does better for shitters than another hero due to her firing mechanic you don't have a point, the game shouldn't be balanced around people that don't want to learn the basics.

>3 sprays 1 player icon

so how do you counter 3 d vas and 3 soldiers?

Who is the Roman Reigns of Overwatch?

>McCree fans the hammer me from at roughly mid range
>every shot lands until I'm dead

This is such a shit ability. I understand it's an iconic cowboy trick but holy fuck did it not translate well into a "competitive" shooter. I expect to get blown up at point blank range, not several feet away.

How do you guys define close, mid, and long range in terms of distance? Generally this game feels pretty close quarters unless it's a widow on some tower neglecting the objective and missing all her shots.

>It's a "No one targets the mercy and she gets a 5 man rez" episode
It's not that fucking hard open your fucking eyes people.

It isn't a wiki page, it's flash based.

Be glad Blizzard designed a game that punishes people who leave early and doesn't have a votekick.

That was something I saw far too often in cs:go. Why people think voting off the lowest player will do anything more than put your team at a disadvantage is beyond me.

Mei wears granny panties. Genji doesn't wear panties because he doesn't have a penis anymore.

It'd probably be in your highlights wheel, so show us your so called skills you mongoloid.

Had a random guy in quickplay tell me we were going to lose because I picked zenyatta because he's "not even in the Meta"

The drawings? Not very.

McCree.

>Reaper is god tier actually,
Reaper is underpowered at the moment and the worst offense class character.

>it's a Lucio gets the upvotes for doing literally nothing but afking episode
Lol!

>tfw thinking about meis thick ass in those

wew. muh dicc

I want D.Va to cuck me

Double Winston is fucking cancer, especially when backed up by a competant Widowmaker. Totally shuts down pub games.

I don't think that's a fixable problem since I doubt blizzard would consider limiting each team to one of a hero.

I will laugh really hard if theres a 1 hero cap in ranked though. Could you imagine this game with a 1 hero cap and a ban list?

Close ends at 10m. That's when Roadhog's M2 bursts open, and it's intended for medium range.

it's funny that people don't realize Bastion is the counter to one of the most cancerous strategies in the game

That was beautiful.

>Poo in loo

Reinhardt and Roadhog shit on those heroes pretty hard. Double healers will make it damn near impossible for them to get kills. I feel like Zarya is good here, but maybe not.

Mei doesn't wear granny panties otherwise we'd see the outline on her ass. She wears a gbang, maybe even a cbang

welcome to my world

>realize I haven't played Reaper in over twenty levels
>didn't do too well the last time I played him either
>"well doesn't hurt to get more experience in"
>throw the fucking match

And that's when I learned it's too late to try new things without feeling bad about it.

Reaper isn't underpowered, he's balanced in a role that's already fulfilled by someone directly superior to him in everything except mobility.

I should not be crying in laughter at this stupid fucking pic

Fuck off back to League.

Holy fuck is it ever a bad idea to not switch to the euro server before playing if ur solo