/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread: Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Last thread hit image limit!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011ALJYoITvX6E1Kb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First of all, I have to say that I want to bully Precious Precious Flower Saionji. A lot.

Also, I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Hi hi, /drg/! How are you doing today?

Nice first post Bully-kun

Wanted to post something before I head to bed, because I haven't said anything in /drg/ since the end of that hungergame
Don't die when I'm gone!

So, I just tidied up the /drg/ killing game discord thingamajig by kicking everyone who joined, but has not submitted a character and has not been active recently. If anyone who was kicked still wants to participate, then they need only to rejoin using this link.

discord.gg/011ALJYoITvX6E1Kb

And of course it's open to anyone else in the general who'd like to join in.

>page 10

Somewhat new to this general. What do you guys do exactly? Roleplay as characters in a game of Mafia?

I don't know the exacts myself but here are the details from last thread:

Well, while there's a /drg/ EpicMafia lobby we use to have games of mafia while using Dangan Ronpa skins, this is a little different. Basically every participant creates a student, and once the full list of players is completed, I RNG everyone's roles. Who is the killer of chapter 2, for example. At the beginning of each chapter, I privately inform both the victim and the killer of that chapter about their roles, and together they plan out that chapter's case, with assistance from me. All students who died in previous chapters can join in planning the cases, so each consecutive case has more people coming up with it.

Ideally, it'll all play out like a game of Dangan Ronpa.

>OC Garbage

Into the trash it goes.

How many characters are created so far?

So far, we got 10

Danganronpa scans from this week's famitsu

Yo, also, already been posted last thread.
That's the only page right?

Obligatory Chiaki picture.

Chiaki is Fat!
Fat! Fat! Fat!

So, anyone else here excited for the /drg/ vs /hanny/ Veeky Forums league match?

I am.

Long, long days of bull-; I mean; TRAINING finally started to make Saionji useful for the /drg/ team. No longer on that bench, she will now humiliate herself on the game match.

I knew that teaching the Precious Precious Flower Saionji to parry the balls with her face would eventually serve one day. Also, that time, she jumped in front of the ball, only to receive a kick in the face sure bring down some good memories.

But I’ll not stop here! The Precious Precious Flower Saionji will improve her non-existent skills even more in the next match. And for that, she should improve her resistance to the fatigue and the pain every single day by rigorous, rude, necessary bull- ; I MEAN; training!

So go for gold, Precious Precious Flower!

Hello, Celes-user.

You must give me all your Beta Nagito art, /drg/

Here, the only one I have.

Hoodies look better that way indeed

I got you

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Just...

JUST MESS MY STUFF UP MONACA

I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER TO INCLUDE THE IMAGE BECAUSE OF YOU

No because they're always scheduled so half the world can't reasonably attend.

I want to hope-fuck Komaeda!

No! Chiaki is thin and healthy!
Thin and healthy! Thin and healthy! Thin and healthy!

I think you mean Junko
while Chiaki is a fat and disgusting virgin, Junko keeps a proper, healthy behavior.
I mean, look at dis pair

Funny, in a vid I'm making, Kuzuryuu is growling at Saionji and Saionji runs away.

Okay but how about you check out
dis bear

>virgin
>disgusting

Your two dime whore of a waifu cycles through cocks almost as fast as you cycle through shitposts.

Good morning /drg/

Hope your friday goes well

Same goes to you.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

rude

This design was too good for this world, wonder if this one had a different personally

Hi hi! Hope you're doing well too!

Post the Shirokuma version

Is this stuff real or just bullshit?

No, he isn't Junko's teacher, he's a mysterious business man from Danganronpa: Kirigiri who works for the "Salvation for Victims of Crime Committee""

The end of Volume 4 hinted he was Junko's teacher though. At least from what I read

Hints are nothing to make big speculations at just yet.

Oy, stay alive!

Every waking moment of my life, I want to protect and love Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate Gamer Waifu! I want to feed her kind words about how good an example she is to other gamers and make her bed every day with fresh linen so she sleeps in pure comfort. I want to always make sure that I'm there to press the snooze button on her alarm clock for her and gently coax her awake when she wants to finally get out of bed. Then I'll clean her entire game collection every week and make sure that all her discs are always in their proper case and repair every scratch in each and every CD she owns. I'll buy her every Video Game OST she likes and always keep spare controllers and memory cards for her to use if even one single button begins to stick!

And I'll make sure to buy her foreign consoles and games for every game that people refuse to localize! Like Tetris the Grandmaster 3: Terror Instinct! I'll always upgrade her gaming PC with the latest graphics cards and solve all of her driver issues that she could possibly have!

Then, I'll help her play through every Dating sim there ever was, and I'll help her learn how to beat them on her own, ensuring that she has the social skills fitting for a wonderful young lady like her!

But that's not all! I'll also satisfy her curiosity about the world! If she is confused about something and asks me how something works, I'll answer her to expand on her knowledge! I'll make sure she understands what love is! When she understands what love is, I'll also cuddle with her every night until we drift asleep so she feels safe!

Live, damn you!

Chiakifriends so cute!

reminder that usami is best teacher and should be hugged and protected from mice

I agree.

Would you play Kumaronpa?

The MC is ahogekuma

FUND IT.

That's not a bear though.

No, it's the mastermind behind ahogekuma.

Is there a deadline for when you want characters in? I'm currently trying to make some OC sprites.

Well ideally I'd like to start as soon as we get 16 characters, and the counts currently at 11. But there's no actual set deadline as such.

Someone brought up the possibility of "transfer students" that I thought might work for any late arrivals, but until the game actually starts, it's not too relevant.

There's also really no need to make OC sprites just to participate, but I applaud your passion!

Oh! Last I saw there were to be sprites involved. I must have misread what was said if that's the case.

Oh, sprites are not involved. Making OC sprites is way too high of an entry hurdle, in my opinion.

Does Mikan rank high on the bully tier list? Seems like she was made for bullying but then again she might enjoy it bringing her down on the tier list.

> and the counts currently at 11.

And including the 3 we know are working on entries, that puts the total to 14. So close!

Usami-sensei is cute!
Cute!

bump

Chiaki and Usami!

So basically Junko was a puppet.

Lame.

Hey guys! In about maybe an hour and 15 minutes /drg/ will be kicking off vs /hanny/!

Hitbox stream can be found at implyingrigged.info

Don't say I didn't warn you about /hanny/.

>tfw no qt gf to give you a /hanny/

Tokichiro did nothing wrong

I hate it when the preview screen is blurry.

Nagito is basically Dark Makoto and he's awesome

who's another character who'd make an awesome character if you made a Dark version of them

Monokuma

Kyoko

Evil Sakura would basically just be Akuma

Is he a Dark Makoto or a Crazy Makoto? Or maybe what you'd expect from a Junko & Naegi lovechild

Evil Hagakure
Shin Hagakure
Dark Hagakure
Violent Hagakure

>not excellent dark Hagakure

probably my favorite Danganronpa fan art ever

there needs to be more fan art of alternate masterminds, especially idiots like Hiro

Light Gundam

>DAIGO SCORES
>CANNOT DEFEAT AIRMAN RAINS FROM ABOVE
TRULY A GREAT SPORT

>Chuuni Paladin Gundam

WANT.

This so much.

Can someone do a play by play of the match for us who cannot watch?

we already have that, it's called Ishimaru

Yeah but he doesn't have chunni syndrome.

WHEN DOES /drg/ PLAY IN THE CUP?

I've never understood these. What is being said?

ching chong nippon

Being in the snow with my lover immerses me in a SPECIAL FEELING. I like it.

I think, but I'm paraphrasing from memory. The part in caps should be the blue part.