collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jqKQj426
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/35641
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/35644
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can any of you CE Wizards help me out?
I'm not sure how or if its even possible to do these following things.

-Cange your starting class.
-Reset the number of rosaria rebirths.
-Bring Greirat back from the dead.

I think the first two should be possible but the last one seems tricky.
I had Onion man in the right place but greirat still died.

It's been answering in the last general. Stop spamming.

Mimics are so cute.

a) you're retarded and it's extremely simple
b) you're retarded and it's extremely simple
c) world flags -> NPC -> Greirat -> Killed

From confirmed for handedness-ist against lefties.

When they start laughing?... no

LOOK AT THE FUCKING FAQ YOU DIPSHIT

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

meant to reply to

will Sirris get mad at me if i invade as a sunlight warrior?

it's only if you join rosaria, yeah?

Does this shield fit my outfit??

It's worse than lighting carthus sword.
Dragonslayer's axe is only good with raw and SLB.

>too stupid to cheat properly
New levels of failure every day, eh?

>The noises they make when you throw a charm
You are a monster if you harm them.

Also requesting that webm where that guy gets chased by the mimic. How the fuck did I not save this

yes, but your sword doesnt

No, she only gets mad if you give tongues to Rosaria.

Only if you offer a tongue to advance covenant rank. You can still use them to change appearance and stats

Holy shit thrall axe is solid for pyromancer builds.
It has like 430 AR with 40/40 int/faith alone and needs no physical stats.

Should i go up to 120 with a sorceres? Can someone suggest me a sl120 magic build?

yes, it's mismatched like the rest

I'm guessing the profaned gs would fit better?

thanks

Is warpick allowed? And leo ring.
Warpick offhand red hilted halberd mainhand with leoring is my main build can I run this for this tournament?

it's shit

that's good

I'm making a low lvl invader and I'm not sure about my stat spread. I want to mainly use the Red Hilt Halberd (but might change later) so 14/14 for that.
I like the Flame Arc spell because it's only a 2 point investment and resins are a pain to reapply with their short duration, so 10/10 int/fai.
Then the rest should go into vig and end.

2 points in vig or 2 points in end? I plan on getting ring of favor for sure and maybe prisoner's chain if I feel manly enough and up for the challenge.
And if anyone has suggestions for low requirement weapons with good damage potential at +2 let me hear them.

base stats for MLGS (18 dex if you want ot use crystal sage rapier)
60 int
24 att (or more)
rest into vig and end

seems like something they'd use
leo ring makes it sound like you're solely gonna use hyperarmor trades though, which breaks the first & last rule

if you're not planning to do that, sure go ahead

Go up to 130, you won't lose any activity.
60 int, 35 ATT, base stats for crystal sage rapier and mlgs, 44 vig and rest into end, you don't need much as all pvp-viable sorceries use very small amount.

if you plan to invade the start of settlement, i wouldn't lv up more because you only invade 10% down

What the fuck, Miyazaki?

I was thinking 25 with +2 weapons, isn't it -10 levels and not 10%?

If you get prisoners chain you can also get knights ring in lothric castle after dancer. So you can drop your str down to 9 not sure what class you started as. looks like knight so you dun goofed. Restart and cheese dancer consumed king and gundyr. Mandatory for low level twink. Red hilted is good its WA will only work against players who don't know what it does though. Go for some meta faggotry. Carthus Curved sword with carthus rouge on it

nope
only 10% down

going to +3 would lose less activity than leveling up because the majority of players go +1 before vordt

No, it's 10%

What attacks on warpick or red hilted have hyper armor?

makes sense

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/35641

wait doesn't warpick have the same moveset as normal pick?

my bad mang

Dragonsis.

Thanks, so what would you say is the ideal SL + weapon upgrade if I want to invade in settlement?

I'm only an hour or so in, might remake this character. Is it worth to go Deprived? It's either that, Knight or Mercenary I guess as top contenders. Mercenary could use a carthas curved sword with only +2 dex and the Knight Ring, and I'd also be able to use the Halberd with those stats.

what's the trigger for getting hawkwood's summon sign to spawn in the consumed king's garden?

optimal imo would be 20 +2/3
raw weapon and as much hp as you can get

and gather some estus shards too

Well, this is by far the hardest run so far, even harder than pure faith, at least I didn't die every 10 minutes with that one.

What is normal pick lol. Pickaxe?
Warpick is a hammer, Pickaxe is a greathammer.
Warpick just has the generic hammer moveset. It is amazingly fun though.

What does estus flask taste like?

warm bath water

fire keeper piss

Instead of red hilted can you think of a spear that will better match the theme? Pike? If it seems the leoring is making me too powerful I will drop it. Hornet ring and Caestus/parry shields are allowed though huh. that could easily shit up the fun.

So is it worth it to go 40 VIG? or would I be wasting stats better put elsewhere.

I am trying to sit at SL 98, but to do that I have to decide between a
40 VIG / 40 END / 40 STR / 14 DEX using Y's Machete and Avelyn.
or
27 VIG / 40 END / 10 ATT/ 40 STR/ 18 DEX / 18 FTH for Dragonslayer / Avelyn and Deep Protection Spell.

Help me out /dsg/!
The second build is growing on me since he at least utilizes some Faith. VIT is enough for fashion and weapons and limits me to 98SL

>hyperarmor trades, one of the basic mechanics of ds3
>breaks the first & last rule
this is the reason your events will always be a piece of trash, /dsg/

Channeler's trident
oh wait lol
any basic spear should fit
pike, spear, winged spear, partizan
maybe four pronged prow or yorshka's

How does this look? I could skip lvling dex entirely and use the milk ring but there might be better options.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/35644

Go mercenary. You will have to ditch the flame ark idea but it isn't good anyway. You will want rouge. Use the carthus curved sword and warden twinblades with bleed and you will 1 shot most hosts with just their L2's and carthus rouge. Get some hyper mode gear if you really want to be a dick. Red tearstone ring is in lothrics castle and you can get morion blade if you kill orbeck for yuria. And then you have a straightsword moveset if you want it with morion blade. Get eastern shield for a weapon art shield and swap to thrall axe for maximum hyper mode and evades.

What soul and weapon upgrade levels would you suggest for:

> abyss watchers
> pontiff
pontiff >

I finishes my blind playthrough and now I want to experience some jolly co-op on a new build

>shit weapon
>shit sorceries
>that shit amount of vig
of course it will be the hardest

I'm making a build around vitality, should I go with heavy armor and an ultra weapon for trading hits or should I go with a normal weapon and a huge shield?

Is ENB on drugs lately? He won't stop singing

so was there a patch? if so, what did it change?

27VIG is probably too little for 98, and Deep Protection is far less effective in PvP than it is in PvE.

and of course it's a carthus twink sword because god forbids you to be anyhow original even at low levels

where does he drink from?

No.
Nothing.

Anus.

I am liking both build desu.
But I have to decide on one since I only have one pair of items.

The 40/40/40 since better since more HP/END and longer weapon.

For Y's Machete, it seems to be doing little less damage at 40 STR. Is it better to have it at 50 or 60?

>27 VIG
>40 END
full retard

hits both softcaps

Well fuck me and the layout. I meant

Pre watchers
Pre pontiff
Past pontiff

Any suggestions?

more like makes you an estus refilling station for any host

B team will work on the dlcs

Memezaki will continue with BB2 along with his cancer

please respond

>holding up your staff and casting something takes more stamina than swinging a giant club
>throwing fireballs takes more stamina than swinging around giant weapons

so as a caster you're gimped ringwise, estuswise and staminawise. and if you want to use sorceries you have to gimp yourself further by wearing the crown and using the candlestick.

who was responsible for this? patches? havel?

pre watchers +3
pre pontif +5
post pontiff +8

No, for going form 40 to 50STR you get a whopping 19AR increase, another 18 for going to 60.

>estus refilling station
quality post

firekeeper urine

Is that related to M**** Father of the Abyss?

>just going through yet another ng+ on my SL125
>all those random signs on a ground here and there even though it's the least active time of a day
i fucking love this game

kill abyss watchers

After this one I'll do a furry one in full dragon suit so I guess I'll have to get ready for that too.

>last balance patch they increased the fp cost of chaos orb
wasn't even remotely meta
and even if it was, the correct response would be to lower the base damage but increase scaling so you dont fuck over pure pyros

Another user suggested it and I know it's pretty meta too but I'm going not going to just use that, I like some variety.

kill the abyss watchers and I believe you have to place the cinders on their throne.

Cheers. Got an idea for the ideal soul level for each section? I'm planning to stop at 80

Deepest anus.
Deepest lore.

I am not sure if it got a buff or debuff in the last patch, but using Knights ring from 40 to 45 increases its damage from 590 to 614.
Like a 24 damage boost. with 5 more it adds 48 damage.

now the question is if 48 more damage is worth it.

cheers

Meet him at the Abyss Watchers arena and duel him for the other stone. If he kills you, he takes it. If you kill him, you get the Twinkling Dragon Head Stone. If he kills you and takes your Twinkling Dragon Torso Stone, you can get it back by killing him.

>more like makes you an estus refilling station for any host

>estus refilling
so now you're implying it's invasions correct?
big mistake

27 is 1000 + 600*7 = 5200 total health pool
36 is 1157 + 600*7 = 5357
41 is 1226 + 600*7 = 5426

for 9 levels you get a 3% increase in health pool, for 14 you get a 4.3% increase in health pool

FP increase was hilariously low and at 35 ATT i can still drown entire area in fireballs
hopefully they won't fuck around it any further, right now it's perfect

> hyperarmor trades though, which breaks the first & last rule

So you're just pulling rules out of your ass now? There is nothing that says anything about hyper armor or trades.

Crying about that playstyle is especially retarded, considering trading is bad in an event where you aren't allowed to heal in between fights.

Does /dsg/ love heysel? Im planning to make lewds for her since she seem to be alone without any love

Is anyone good with this?

who the fuck is talking about total health pool retard, at 27 vig you won't survive many combo attacks or simple spells, even 100 more HP will make a huge difference in any battle at it can be the difference between dying in stunlock and having HP left
here, look at your precious 27 vigor in action
this is you while invading

better have at least one grub version of her

when your playstyle is a single move you're playing like an asshole
good job leaving out the actual important part, being "solely"

if you use caestus in offhand and solely parry, you're also breaking the first & last rule