/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Dig through the ditches, burn through the witches, slam in the back of my Dragula! Edition

Previous Bread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

image limit is irrelevant you dumbass, if we're nearing/at 750 we make a new thread

>It Takes a Thief
>We start on a fucking island
I hate hosts that aren't in a sane location when they host a mission.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
I understand that reference.

How do I literally appear like a stealthed NPC? By that I mean have a really normie looking car that under the hood is a beast as to surprise shitters driving Zentornos.

>Meth'd Up
>You start in Eclipse Towers

Schafter V12

>How do I literally appear like a stealthed NPC?
Asterope.

>By that I mean have a really normie looking car that under the hood is a beast as to surprise shitters driving Zentornos.
Sultan maybe? Nothing really lowkey is good enough to keep up with cars like that though.

>join random mission
>Potshot
This hasn't been a grinding mission for months. Why do people play it?
The Stratum is a stealthy beast. It's AWD, has great acceleration, and looks like a momcar.

schafter v12 like the other user said, sultan, schwarzer, fully upgraded fusilade etc
basically any car that can be seen on the streets with no extra modes besides the ones that are invisible (like EMS and transmission, turbo tuning etc) and a lowkey paintjob (no pinks, no bright colours at all really)

>RS
>those wheels
never gonna fool anyone im afraid

RS just means Runescape...
And what's wrong with those wheels huh?

Pretending to be retarded isn't funny.

wtf are you talking about... ?

RS = Sultan RS
It's not a car that you see on the streets so nobody would think for a second that you're an NPC
And the rims don't help, considering they're not stock.

RS refers to Rally Sport, a modification to the standard Sultan. Those wheels do not appear on standard vehicles that drive around, and the Sultan RS does not appear in spawned traffic.
You would stick out driving that,

Post those sleepers.

Do you have a sleeper yet, user?

Damn!

>Post those sleepers.
You first

A random puchidol appears.

i posted one...

woah qt

So you need to learn what a sleeper is and then post one.

Fuck off holy shit

Get out!
Geez, I can't help but wonder what Trevor's reaction will be if he ever see this.

Would a Stallion make a good sleeper?

i know what a sleeper is, look, my sleeper has been awoken...

depends on what kinda driving you enjoy doing.
it's really simple to make a basic sleeper, just find a car that has great stats for it's engine performance and handling then give it the most basic paintjob and rims. make it look boring and shit.

if you get the sabre turbo and get the performance upgrade from bennys then you've got yourself the best muscle car in game and you can make it look super average then you've got yourself a sleeper.

sleepers just came about because boyracers wanted to avoid the attention of the cops.

no

Double qt

poor pancake owner :c

this is a sleeper

Anyone else here crewkill comfyfags on sight?

what the fuck prompted you to start posting this irrelevant anime shit in the general
is this some new cancer discord meme

neat

huh? just let people play user.

I will

Man just report it if you really believe it doesn't belong here. Don't expect it to give you a satisfactory answer.

hey comfyanon you niggerfaggot, accept my friend request so i can join your game and crew kill you.

Keep posting ur sleepers.

Also post ur sabre turbos, anons

Yo what's your issue nigga

I report them every time
I just want to know what the fuck prompted it, I even considered going to the idolmaster general and asking but fuck that noise
Here's both at once
Sabre Turbo Custom, all stock besides the wheels which I changed to the default Sabre Turbo ones because they're more sleeper and all the performance upgrades

It looks so basic, and I love it. Sabre turbo is a real classic, and lots of fun to drive. I'm pretty sure that eventually I'm going to have one in sleeper mode and then another in 'show' mode.

Why is it lowered? Not very sleeper-looking. Regular Saber Turbo with maximum upgrades is best sleeper.

Well it's been bugging that general as well. I've heard that it's invaded /aceg/ too. Actually, none of us would have ever known if the dumbass hadn't bragged about puchiposting on here and /aceg/.

Fuck, that douchebag's ruining my enjoyment of Puchimasu.

Who still plays singleplayer here?

i don't think you quite grasp what a sleeper is user

When I'm actually playing GTA, yeah. I overplayed it the last week, and need to take a bit of a break

What do you do once you go through the storyline? Fuck around with mods and driving around?

should i?

Because it's a custom, either it's slightly lowered or it's raised up.

Sleeper here

post ricers

>Kuruma
>has to have a spoiler
BUT WHY

I do...

Do you have a nice sleeper, user?

this guy needs to be kicked, he's a crew killer!

What's the main difference between Custom and regular?

Custom has much better performance

proofs?

I don't think he likes me because I'm a 'comfyfag' :c

>:c
stop

^3^

Based.

Krop, expect monetary awards next time I'm ingame. I'll also be putting bounties on all comfyfags shortly.

/Aceg/ citizen here. Indeed, it has been invaded since a long time ago. In our general I think it has something to do with the idolmaster-flavoured contents that has been tainting the Ace Combat series since 2007.
Just report it and most of the time the mods / janitors will handle the rest. Although the problem is when the spammer is a namefag with a tripcode. We got one in /aceg/ who occasionally annoys us with his idol-waifu stuffs. I've tried reporting that guy every time I encountered his spammings to no avail, which probably because of his goddamn tripcode.

What the heck is a "comfyfag"? I get the idea of comfortable, but NOTHING in ANY GTA game was comfy

Fags who may as well be playing singleplayer.

Not doing ANYTHING in GTAO, or not doing shitty "PVP" in freeroam?

?

you sound cute but edgy at the same time, user...

nothing, nothing at all? I get that it's subjective experience, but I'm still surprised.

That Sultan RS isn't a sleeper. It's tastefully modified, and it looks nice IMO, but it's not a sleeper.

A sleeper is something that looks slow, but isn't.

>Not doing ANYTHING in GTAO
This.

I maintain thats slow

It's a picture, user.

thanks, and that's true. Sultan RS will never be a sleeper, sadly. I was trying to convince myself ;_;

Random question but any tips on making GTA IV look good on console? No matter how much I play with the brightness/contrast/saturation, the game either seems too dark or too much bloom.

Friendly reminder to kill Comfyanon whenever you see him. I'll give you hackerbux if you do.

change your tv settings
buy a hdmi cable
then kill yourself

We have proof that you mass murdered!
What do you say in your defence?

Pls stop trying to force ur memes.
I'm just a person that plays gta 5 O to have fun. Pic related!

thanks for the 6fps

I'm pretty sure it was in a event or something...
Or it was that day when I discoverd just how fun the buzzard can be and I became a 'psycho' red dot for a while..

>hackerbux
confirmed for having used a namechanger to frame comfyanon

whats the car peaofficial is standing on

kuruma (without armour)
its nice

Would /gtag/ be okay with this thread being 20% The Division talk?

I know some of you still play.

DOA. 'nuff said.

this guy took sleeper to the next level. absolutely no reason to have it look this bad. he could body work and wash it, without giving away that he's running a 650hp V10.

any decent updates to this shit game in the past 2 months

none. we just waifu circlejerk.
check back this time next year.

Past two months, no. But there is a huge one coming on the 7th

>Choose to join a contact mission via quick job
>It's a fucking race
Did quick job get fucking worse?

WTF comfy, the sabre turbo is NOT fun to drive. It has too much grip to be fun. I knew you had shit taste in car mods, but I didn't know you had shit taste in cars themselves.

huh... Different strokes for different folks user. I was cruising around the city in it at speed earlier and having a lot of fun.

>too much grip
Take the spoiler off then, genius.

KYS you retard. Cruising around in the city was fun. It would have been fun in any car. Don't pull that diffrent strokes BS when the only fun you had was from the environment and not the car itself. You are at nullprophet levels of vehicle retardation now.

You are dumb, do you understand how marginal the spoiler boost is?

wat. What is your problem? I enjoyed cruising in my sabre turbo around the city meanwhile you're sperging out here. Go take a nap and think about how you look right now.

>GTAG hanging around with non-gtag scabs
>none of these fuckwits stop to think "hey, they're in the same crew as our buddy"
>we're expected to show them some kind of mercy while they RDM and fuck with us
>the GTAG player never says to his buddies "knock it off, those guys are my friends too"
This is increasingly becoming a problem. Ryu's idiot brother has shit taste in friends as well and we're expected to still tolerate him.

huh? What does that have to do with me?

Under normal circumstances yes, but the Custom's grip increase is much greater than the stats bely and is likely bugged. Same with the Stirling GT, the spare wheel on the back isn't supposed to add traction, and the vehicle stats don't increase on displays, but there is still a dramatic increase in traction.

So with all the furries in gtag, I think we should either make this a semi-furry crew, or make a new and better gtag-furry crew.

even furfags are better than having null as lieutenancy

That you're being strung up for killing these faggots when they'd give you no quarter.

I don't get how this much autism can come from a difference in how people like their cars to handle.