Slablands/CoC General

Big fluffy wings Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#!Z08iWLKa!q80A7NfH6DQEYri42h1JM6n54en0MDlDcEhuw6V4hkI

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=k1uUIJPD0Nk

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cowgirl cowgirl girl

What

You read it

So she's a double girl.

Blue skinned red haired gargoyle girls when?

They're not fluffy tails but acceptable I suppose.

more

impregating so many princesses that kings ban you from their kingdom so you don't bang their daughter

All fluffy is acceptable, but tails are most.

ambos

True enough.

I miss that show

That game needs an english translation.

triple

Unless the PDF I'm looking at is a hallucination the core rule book has one at least.

wat

It's a game little cowgirls play with each other.

It's basically their version of duck duck goose.

Actually I have no idea what he meant either, I just thought that up.

Girl with big breasts that has back problems from them. So she's got ripped to help, I don't know how this helps.

Loli mouse

The incidence of back problems/pains among women with large breasts is actually the same as women with small breasts. There is no statistical basis that large breasts cause back problems. It is just propaganda by small breasted women to make themselves feel better.

Making them build a wall and making them also pay for it.

A group of brothers, all with a different cliche'd personality, for you to fuck. Or if you're really gud you can fuck all of them at once.

>0 active projects as of 5/31/2016
Why are these threads still going?

Because I'm still coding.

Hollow earth.

Also because all of the new projects never ever get put on that project list, only linked in the thread.

Hollow girth

Frog girl that rees a lot

br

This

Gag her.

undeadmilfs

Undead milk

ew

welp

human horn

vampire loli gmilfs

loli harps

The greatest aphrodisiac.

Milf oboes

Husbando with OCD who has to keep hugging and kissing you until he does it perfectly.

God that would get annoying

Then you don't deserve such a pure husbando.

Flirty flutes

we need more dicks in the UI

Rambles meowing loudly at your bedroom door after fucking and then just walking in the other direction when you open it for him.

Mermaid race war

Setting up a kissing booth so all the cute boys will give you money for the honor of a peck on the cheek.

>Not a psychology booth

Mermaid race war

qts

Not enough money in it. 25 cents for a kiss versus 5 for the therapy

Combing a wild foxboy's thick, bushy tail as he wriggles and whines about you pulling out all his matted/knotted fur.

Gotta be a vampire
also I have to eat "loaded Dorito breaded cheese snack" things rn, pray for me

but why

Scary

satyr who plays you love songs on his pan flute but random alpacas (the actual animals, not alpaca boys) keep turning up when they hear the music.

what

At some point he takes you out to a deserted island to play them for you, but what's that slowly doggy-paddling its way towards you from the distant shore?
spoiler alert: it's a fucking alpaca

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat

They're doing a Ring vs Grudge movie.

So Sadako and Kayako are putting their tits on Toshio's head.

horror movies are shit.

Stuttering Prince who needs to lose his virginity now before he's sacrificed as the only unmarried citizen of his father's bizarrely tiny kingdom (ie city). The king would prefer the PC marrying him, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I won't watch that movie but I will probably read what happens

Same, as I am sure it will be dumb.

>pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH

>"Futa refers to a FEMALE character, with a penis, balls optional. Males with vaginas are a completely different thing that will be discussed when someone actually writes one. A character can't present itself as a futa, it can only present itself as a male, or a female. There is no third gender, there are no herms. I won't be allowing "Hi, I'm a futa" characters, I'll only be allowing female with male genitals. If a character has a dick before the PC meets her, then it's a female with a dick, and there must be a way to remove said dick, no ifs, buts, or elses. This implies that futas must have female routes. A female character with a dick added is still a female character."

>If a character can transform completely into an animal (a dragongirl who can transform into an actual dragon) they're still allowed as long as they don't break the furry/bestiality rule. So you can fuck her when she's a monstergirl but not when she's Smaug.

>NPCdom is allowed when the PC willingly decides to abandon the control of the scene, via a choice before said scene. NPCdom is also allowed if the PC loses a fight, or if it fails to attain the necessary conditions for him to exert control in certain situations, but the option for the PC to try to exert control must always exist. (This means, no railroading into rape, the PC must have an option to decide that they don't want a certain option to happen, unless they were asking for it). If the PC has the option to regain control of the scene after losing it, it depends only on the criteria of the writer.
The rules, as stated, allow the creation of NPCdom only characters. Exert control means avoid being railroaded. If you want to create an NPCdom only character, you'll have to justify it with the editors, and with me in the end.

This is a joke right? You guys aren't really this autistic ?

Because this legit makes no sense.

what game is that?

Hyper light drifter my friends were jizzing over it for like a few days, but they do that over every video game.

Not the autist you're replying to, but it's hyperlight drifter

Don't respond to shitposters.

Also the furry shit is arbitrary as fuck.

And is there just zero content in this game? I played for an hour and was only randomly offered WYVERN pussy. Which i turned down because why in gods name would you want to fuck pic related. Of course you guys are two good for furries and Herms so I clearly be in the wrong. You are the true partitions after all.

Hey guys give me a (you) and tell me what to write.

Right now I got like

Fisher woman
Bakery dude (no sex just pastries) unless you sickos want sex??
Shota fox?

actually looking at it, is it just me or is that pixel style kind of unreadable?

I am not a shit poster. Just a newfag. I legit couldn't tell if that was trolling or serious. I assume that its serious from your response.

Is there any gay/trap/lesbian content in the game atm? Is there any content at all?

Fisher woman.

It's made to look good in motion.

Animated cake girl.

sphinx catboy salesman who sells toupees
wearing it adds plus one to the PC's CHA stat but minus one to their AGI because "my hair"

>Is there any gay/trap/lesbian content
yes

Where do I find any content?

I have played COC and TiTs and Eden, but I cant find any sexy times in this game.

animated pastry girl.

That's probably the most logical choice.
That's too out there man. Fucking cake? That's gross who would give life to cake to fuck it?
Wew maybe later my dude.
You're all fucking sickos man. Just fuck a woman or something a catgirl for christ sake.

If you get sugar up/down in there it's yeast infection time too. That's why you gotta be careful with whipped cream.

If you put it off for now, in the future you'll also have to write a scene where you give the salesman a sensual massage to coat him with medieval sunscreen to protect his sensitive skin.
every
Last
INCH OF IT

Leave the mountain.

Don't stick your penis in a cake man that's just rude.
I think the fox boy already has a sunscreen scene I'm pretty sure. If not I was in the middle of writing one, but I understand if you aren't a pedophiliac.

Also I need more yous I need name suggestions for fisher lady.

I got (Reiko) I'm really bad at names. Something like Pacific islandy?

Lilo.

www.thenamemeaning.com/categories/pacific-islander-names/
me personally I wouldn't pick one with an apostrophe, more chances to fuck up parsing than a non-apostrophe name.

Nah
If you leave it you me I'm gonna pick the most outlandish name like Kahauolupea or Keolakupaianaha. These gotta be made up.

I say do it, then give them a nickname. Like
>My name's Keolakupaianaha but my friends call me Keo/Ana/Laku/etc.

ANIMATED PASTRY GIRL

Cute bedbug boy

I'll do loads of fucked up shit. Traps, yeah-huh, catgirls/doggirls/etc, sure, but its fucking cake. Cake you don't actually wanna fuck a croissant or cake or whatever. Its weird your weird. Shit I'll write hand-holding or cuddling or whatever man. Animated pastry girl is just ridiculous. Let's think this out so your a magaican and you can anime something what like stone or something that lasts nah man a fucking cake so you're gonna make a cake in the shape of a human and the stick your penor in it? That's stupid.

If you're a wizard that just makes the idea more appealing, because you use magic to make it last. Never get bothered by bugs, it's a challenge. Also you should know that wizards and witches are kinky people.

>wizards [...] are kinky people
we deffo need more of them. Hell at this point I won't even turn down those old bearded ones. Tie my hands together with your 10ft long beard and levitate me onto your dick, grandpa.

Animated
pastry
girl

Puffin of Puffin's Pastries is just some schmuk he ain't no wizard. You know what fuck you I'll write another catgirl you write your damn animated pastry girl.

Bearded
wizard
dick

see