Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4kk55q/sfv_fucking_sucks/
youtube.com/watch?v=r3A2tr-ndbk
youtube.com/watch?v=VtGYPpDcGqU
twitter.com/tsm_leffen/status/738390961454231557
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish kummy konoe was my mom

Leffen is our boy

What is the most fun game to trainingboar in?

The last thread didn't even bumplimit yet ya idiot.

wow me2

Nine fucked a cat.

Dark Souls

BBCF will save fighting games after SFV and KoF XIV kill them

I will never understand Blazblue. I've played lots of anime fighters before but this one gives me so much trouble. It's like in a match Idk where to start and even then none of the characters click with me.

When's Ibuki

How should I ask a girl out?

Second best bb.

>best option at any given time is walking backwards and blocking
no thank you

melty

It's called footsies and whiff punishing.

Any game that hasn't had 5+ years of play, they're all full of unknown glitches and stuff. I remember people finding new BBCS tech like one year ago.

you specifically? chloroform

there's no whiffs if nobody attacks

>/sfg/ already dead
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw 5'4
>tfw shit at street fighter
>hit the gym so i can get women
>tfw cut short guys are a stereotype
what's the point of living?

i just started playing sf5 again and i'm 2k. i beat a 6k dhalsim and he disconnects. between this and my height i'm ready to go on a murderous rampage.

If it's any consolation if a woman really likes you she wouldn't care how short you are.

I doubt anything would save fighting games. It's either you like them or not.

Revelator is cute! CUTE!

I need you Akiha

Why hasn't the fgc came together to make their own fighter?

what are the best non-sf fighting games i can play on fightcade?

Rising Thunder

Oh...

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4kk55q/sfv_fucking_sucks/
Are they right? Should we all go back to Ultra?

Skullgirls

Spinning lariat her instant air teleport then jump into SPD. She'll attack you, calm down, ask to talk and there's your window to ask her out.

>learn japanese to learn more about the japanese fgc
>2ch is a racist shithole similar to Veeky Forums
well that was a waste of 3 years

>it's not
>you want us back this badly
lmao?

You learned japanese for reading posts on 2ch?

There's literally nothing wrong with racism.

when are we gonna kiss and make up with sfg. u kno we can't live w/o each other

should have learned it during topanga world league

>no posts in the last 7 minutes
lmao that thread is deader than your mom after i fuck her

Breakers

KOF98
Last Blade 2

Kabuki Klash

Is Vega a boss character?
youtube.com/watch?v=r3A2tr-ndbk

My stick is starting to fuck up and I think its cause its dirty as fuck on the inside. How likely is it that I'll fuck this up by opening this blindly and cleaning shit out

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that SFV is worse than Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game

Why wouldn't Japs be racist? They're literally top tier except European Aryans that are dying out.

Now that I think about it, I prefer SFIV OST over SFV OST for the fact it had an on-going theme rather than various styles that don't really fit with each other. It helps giving the game more personality.

Personality is what I consider a big issue in SFV (but also in SFIV, for some identical reasons). For example, giving each character their own stage is really cool and really gives that character more charm and personality. Same for music. Sure, SFV had more instrumental variety than SFIV, but it sounds also cheaper in comparison. Same for sound effects. SFV lacks of that amount of detail that goes from an acceptable but relatively bland fighting game and something made with a bit more love in its parts.

I never listen to either OST, I always mute the game BGM. Third strike is a bit easier to swallow on it's own even though I never played it though.

not very likely, i did it once too to clean one button that started being weird, no problems since and nothing damaged. just dont do it with brick strength and be careful with the wires

Why do americans like capcom so much anyway?`

There may be some tutorials on how to clean/maintain your stick if you look it up.

Diaper ass posts

rub my belly

For me it was invinting new hitconfirms and strings in tekken 5 and sc2 doing 200 GIs in a row. It's really whatever is more to your tastse.

Why are you so obsessed with diapers user?

I only play blazblue because I love playing Izayoi, only character I like.

the unholy crossbreed of nintendo x capcom fanboyism and nostalgia

It's a fetish pls don't buly

why are goobers always so mad at capcom

youtube.com/watch?v=VtGYPpDcGqU

Far right is the only accurate one.

That's not the fgc, that is just seth mc farlain having a fever dream of sf4 with robots.

Because we're tired of a superior game like Xrd (and only Xrd, GG was trash during the AC years) getting ignored for capcuck shit.

>us

Nobody here cares about you and your autism crew, bro.

>Xrd
>superior

they are nice

At least the movie the game was ironically fun. SFv is just boring and a mess in everything surrounding it.

ssssniiiiiiffffffffff
*cums everywhere*

Aww man, you just ruined my damn morning.

>goober
Back to your containment subreddit

>exactly one minute apart

Anyone got any pictures of Mika in a poopy diaper with Nadeshiko changing her?

Ring outs are kusoge mechanics

Veeky Forums post timer is 90s you stupid capcuck diaper

See me in soul calibur 3.

Have you guys noticed how much better /fgg/ has gotten since we kicked out the capcucks? We can actually talk about KoF and GG and BB now without the constant capcuck bullying.

>srk has no article up about sfv blog "update"

Funny since nobody is actually talking about those games. And judging by steam figures, nobody is really playing those games either.

That's because the blog update is a lie

I don't agree for the soundtrack, but I agree with the second part of your post. I mean, SFV has solid gameplay (don't bother with GG fans, they can shitpost however they want but their game will never be relevant), but the rest of it really sucks and it really screams low-budget from every other aspect besides sheer gameplay.

dont exclude skullgirls shitlord

twitter.com/tsm_leffen/status/738390961454231557
>this faggot is sponsored by both Redbull and TSM
>meanwhile Tokido is a free agent

>tfw Fighting Games are dying.

A..At least there's always Overwatch...

Fighting games are "dying" (which depends on your definition of dying) because of games like Overwatch who rewards players for being able to breath.

I don't want to admit it but I'm honestly starting to regret preordering XrdR instead of Overwatch

breathe*

>smash tournaments keep pulling record entrant and stream numbers
>the most popular fighting game is slowly withering to death

geez I wonder why companies want to sponsor smash players

>because of games like Overwatch who rewards players for being able to breath.
Sounds like street fighter alright.

Yes, why bother to learn a game when you can just wait for your awesome Q bar to fill up and rake in awesome easy kills. And then when you lose, you don't have to blame yourself but your team mates who will also do the same.

Go play SF online and press one button and see how far that takes you. Meanwhile you get literal EVERYONE DIES button in Overwatch that you can get despite being completely passive and sucking at the game. I know you're trying to be clever but it's not.

To be fair, no one in the fighting game industry even tried to pull out a good game that is worthy of competition of something like Overwatch. Tells you more about the status of the japanese gaming industry.

Also, not really fair to compare a fighting game to a team-based multiplayer shooter. Why don't you compare SFV to a fighting game that actually sold well (MKX)? Sure, the FGC will appreciate SFV slightly more, but the sales are what really matters.

Yes thank you for clearing that up, Combofiend. I will make sue to get a ps4 with sfv, the riseup pack and 2 years of psn+.

Nobody likes niggers

Cheers, luv.

Nobody talks about because only two other people than myself actually play the game in this general.

This is what I meant by subjective definition of death. Sales are what matters to who? To us? If sales is what matters, how come the games that sell best aren't the best ones? Why is MKX dead if sales are what matters? Sales matter to publishers. What matters to us is good games. And for good games to happen, there needs to be some profitable venture in the genre but it must not go the way of FPS where everything ended up being a different color of CoD. Dying is a funny word. To me FPS games are dead, despite selling more than ever.

uh, nobody told you to buy anything

>Like Veeky Forums
Good, i thought it was worst.

im assuming youre basing your opinion of overwatch off of the beta you played. because thats how it seemed for everyone. but if you arent bad or just played in a match full of good players, you would know this isnt the case. sure, in a match full of retards, if a reaper presses Q without even caring where he does it, everyone will cry NERF NERF. overwatch is obviously easy to get into and get kills on anyone, but when you start getting into the higher level of play, just going "HURRRR JUST PRESS Q AND U WIN" just isnt the case. just because some characters dont even need to aim to get kills doesnt mean its going to win you games.wow that was a lot of typing