/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Holy Shit it's Worse than Ever Edition.

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to chat, play games, perform AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Rules
docs.google.com/document/d/1i2edPa3OUqc9ixP63DW3uBWdGtId9T91UCbFgYDRsDY/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>How to download this?
This link has the Full Game and All Major Updates
docs.google.com/document/d/1_rZhy-LiMrssUpp3Pf8Zwz5ia2CY1VTkulXKYwkAJVU/edit

>FAQ & Tricks
docs.google.com/document/d/18cYwIzZDNQafru7k4Kif5uUTc2f0_j7lWpxFDMfVuAY/edit

>Gameplay footage WHERE?
Streams are almost always running. Ask in the thread!

>Content Suggestion Doc
docs.google.com/document/d/1mOUWhMcUVk8l0kJj1fEbmzsDa6-wQ6NdHV8NsQoJD1c/edit

>Strawpoll document
docs.google.com/document/d/1YDlzipx6h8Dkuh8GtK2LqPfpSPA3QJqD8UAMFcjpcyU

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>TEMPLATE LIBRARY
docs.google.com/document/d/14gc38VJu0igrVgVW92QWj3DJnrwZrntmpjLxah7Udck/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>HOW TO GET STARTED
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous case:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10385163
youtube.com/watch?v=HjRmdwGILfc
youtube.com/watch?v=x-Yyg2Hnya8
youtube.com/watch?v=G4QEPTCamPo
strawpoll.me/10386343
youtube.com/watch?v=eTU-jTmWr-k
strawpoll.me/10386647
vocaroo.com/i/s1aKgkLNEjjd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for don't take strawpoll surveys too seriously you dummies

>you cannot discuss things because shitposters are shitposting
I see.

3rd for no more shitposting. Please.

Second for

Go vote to change Chrom and Lucina theme because Holy shit they are bad.

strawpoll.me/10385163

Fourth for Adachi raped his irl gf

KILL ALL NAMEFAGS IN THE NAME OF THE FUHRER

>implying Frogpollo isn't our messiah and Savior

I'm saying you cannot have this level of discussion over inherently flawed evidence

>it turns out the ones ruining AO were the namehaters
Who would have guessed?

>still falling for Godwin's law

I am that Adachi, that was actually all made up lel, I never even ever had a girlfriend

>this level of discussion
You mean a non-binding, no-impact casual discussion on an autistic imageboard?

What level of discussion CAN we have?

Actually, are you going to finish making Uniform Juniper then or should I just re-rip her?

I sent a tip to the FBI just in case with a screenshot and some of my and other people's accounts, sorry. I wish I was kidding.

>tfw no classic FE theme

J-just a prank bro...

Considering the discussion is about making changes to the server, calling it no-impact casual discussion is incorrect, and downplaying the effects it may have severely.

Now, I don't mean to say that the subject of namefagging and the effects it has on the server is off limits from discussion, but rather using the strawpolls as evidence one way or the other is flawed due to the age of one and the method of gathering votes in both

If we are not going to use strawpolls what will we use? Your tiny brain's conception that the game is perfectly fine the way it is right now and that we will certainly live past this year's December without the need to, like, fix everything?

>Considering the discussion is about making changes to the server
What? Just because some autist goes on a tirade does not mean everyone was.

>I don't mean to say that the subject of namefagging and the effects it has on the server is off limits from discussion
The polls had NOTHING to do with namefagging.

What the fuck are you on?

My idea was to replace them with this

>Chrom
youtube.com/watch?v=HjRmdwGILfc

>Lucina
youtube.com/watch?v=x-Yyg2Hnya8

Even if they aren't their theme, and since Chrom and Lucina are the only FE representation

>Inb4 Tiki from PXZ
>inb4 Robin ( Even if i really want him desu)

I think their song should represent Fire Emblem as a whole. Objection is Fates, Pursuit is Shadow Dragon Battle Remix...

And what's better song than Together we ride? It's almost the Fire Emblem Theme for A LOT of people.

And also because their theme suck.

Who do we start with?

>replace their theme with music that is not their theme as their theme because I want it

>inb4 "Names"

This desu. At least use the music from their game.

>Implying Chrom have an Official Theme
>Implying we have the Official Lucina Theme

The fact that we don't even have the right theme from the begining is enough.

This desu. Chrom is just the fucking opening theme and Lucina it's the sheperd song.

This is the official Lucina theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=G4QEPTCamPo

And Chrom don't have a theme so i guess it's a free pass for him?

As far as i know he don't break the rules for the theme:

>Character Sprite are from PXZ
>We don't use PXZ music
>We use Fates Music as Objection/Pursuit since they appear in Fates
>He want to use Smash music, a game both Lucina and Chrom appear too.

Same could be said for Danganronpa music, It's mostly DR1 music and not DR2 music when we have DR2 character.

First of all, I'd appreciate if you didn't resort to ad hominem. Secondly, I would say something more survey-like with multiple questions and topics for people to answer and a method of gathering voters more scientific than me just occasionally posting a strawpoll link in the thread. With that we may be able to gain some actual insight in how the server is doing.

Someone pointed out how the majority of people who voted were mostly from the /v/ threads, as well as the lack of people who came from /v/eekends, which lead into the discussion of the circlejerk and namefags scaring off new players

>which lead into the discussion of the ... namefags scaring off new players
No, some autists picked that up, we have no data on what categories namefags fall into.

>which lead into the discussion of the circlejerk and namefags scaring off new players

I'm pretty sure that a lot of ''Circlejerker'' and ''namefag'' are always the first to do tutorial case and giving advice to new player.

The game essentially boils down to a glorified chat, where players can use avatars to role play to be an attorney, prosecution etc. and generally have a good time. The people who dislike the fact people are recognizable by names are people who dislike this notion, because they believe that since the server is from here that everything must remain anonymous.

Post test screens.

Who is that?

Goku

ANOTHER Dangit Ronpaul character

Building a case in Area 3, most things are free

Come to area 2, we're cooler.

>11-0

So now that we're getting more love for Junie and her judge student outfit why not give her a theme?

strawpoll.me/10386343

youtube.com/watch?v=eTU-jTmWr-k

Don't be a retard

strawpoll.me/10386647

What do you do when a mod is shitposting?

Call another mod. Get them demodded

Who was shitposting?

Can the guy who posted some new rips for Holmes please give us an update?

Not even pics or anything, just tell us if you're still working on it

You contact Lupa at Skype. He is pretty damn rough with mods.

Can we get again that gif of the amazing rip of the legslam please?

Update when?
Please say tonight.

Hopefully not too soon because apparently I need to fix shit and I don't have time yet. Also
>Updates on Fridays
Never ever again

Honestly, I think we may update right now

I don't think any characters are being worked on, Barok won't be ready for at least a week

Lupa?

Please soon, I need this in my life.

Case building at area 3, presidential shooting themed

I also uploaded a fixed version of the Japanese bg, with better benches (the DD ones, they fit)

Should be a good update

>tfw I am/was that adachi
>tfw she's saying she's pressing charges

Good, all criminals should be punished

Hope you have a nice time in jail

Need judge and witnesses in area 2

>page 10

Manfred just looks like a retard to me now thanks to fclss

Come to area 3 for double the fran and double the donald trump.

Judge and two final bosses needed.

Many characters were ruined by AO

However there is an exception, AO Holmes is actually more competend than DGS Holmes

>Lupa judging in area 2
>Mod says he's too busy with school to do the update today
J U S T

>Lupa
>Rough with mods

Nigga, a mod shits up cases almost daily, keeps switching background to ponies, and he still hasn't been demodded since he's still changing BGs.
Unless a mod has been kicking the lead defense out of a case because he wanted to play, he doesn't do jack.

Yeah but no one ever reports that misconduct to Lupa on Skype so he is never aware of it happening.

And you know why no one ever reports it? Because it doesn't happens and you are bullshitting.

Look, I reported a mod once and it worked. You just need to stop being such a cuck and actually open up Skype, add "lupadim" and report them. Emass got removed thanks to a report that was done in one of the server's documents, come on.

I did, though. It was Wing or VVing or whatever who kept changing the background to ponies and said "I AM the rules!" and he's still a mod.

Excuse me but I know as a matter of fact that you did not report him.

I know as a matter of fact that I did report him. I've had Lupa on Skype since mid February and as soon as I first saw it happen I sent him a message saying "A mod is shitting up areas by changing the background to the pony one, please find out who it is and tell him to stop" then I sent him another message "He goes by VVing" after he revealed who he was. I don't even think the dude got told to stop, I know for a fact he hasn't been demodded.

>"find out who it is and tell him to stop"
>he stops
>it never happens again
>???

French, can you increase the audio on Objection (FE)? I know you said it was loud, but apparently it didn't translate well into AO.

>never happens again
See
>he still hasn't been demodded since he's still changing BGs.

Once again, report that shit to Lupa already. You are merely speculating it is the same person. What keeps you from reporting it to him? If all you do is shit up the thread instead of doing the default procedure this makes me think you are lying through your teeth. Please prove me wrong and report him in Skype.

And once again you miss the part where I said
>as soon as I first saw it happen I sent him a message saying "A mod is shitting up areas by changing the background to the pony one

Please learn to read. I've reported this a couple times, either Lupa hasn't looked into if it's the same dude changing to ponies all the time, or he has and just doesn't care, because it keeps happening.

I refer to the most recent incident. You didn't report the one that just happened, did you?

If the first 5 reports didn't make Lupa care about the quality of his mods, why would the 6th one be any different?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Judge and wit 2 needed in area 3. Now I know what you are thinking. "I am currently casing in area 2." well fuck that. Area 2 is for cucks. Come to area 3.

user, I have never received such reports, please contact me again in Skype so I can see if I actually missed the message

ISHIMARU
OR
BUST

Damn it come to area 3 for a whipping.

Come to area 3 for memes

Come to area 3 for Phoenix X Fran lewd picutures

>Three post to shill a case in a row

well come to area 3 and we'll stop

how about you come to area 3 then

Guys I think someone needs to come to area 3

Redd White's new breakdown.
sfx: vocaroo.com/i/s1aKgkLNEjjd

A R E A 3
R
E
A

Did you come to area 3 yet?

Alpha Male court is built in Area 3, just need 2nd witness, Judge and a Steno. Supports are always open. Come join and help do your part to bully fran today!

>anyone in AO
>alpha

DON'T BULYL FRAN. JOIN US TO STOP THE PHOENIX UPRISING

On request of that other guy, dropped Junie's sprites down 10 pixels. Will just upload now.

Update when?

Area 3 is dead. no one came.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. YOU KILLED US.

In the end you never contacted me user?

And I searched through my messages and found no such reports?

>Bullying Fran
>Not bullying young Mia

Lupa, question. I'm working on finalizing stuff for the upcoming update, what's the ETA from now?

It's likely it will happen tonight, in 6 hours, but I can always delay it for tomorrow

Please don't delay I need muh Lynne.

Why, so you can play in exactly 0 cases with her before tomorrow rather than getting more content in before next week?
What a selfish bitch.