/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IW6wkBABV4E?t=1m30s
ameblo.jp/uedakanablog/entry-12167111357.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to kiss Shuten's armpits!

First for unable to roll Shuten

S-E-X-Y

Seriously though any opinions on how good she is? I'm tempted to level her just for more voice lines but I'd do so much sooner if she's actually a serviceable unit.

Same here. At least I got the Kiyohime CE, which is cute.

JUST 18 MORE MINUTES FOR THE ASSASSIN DAILIES

She's good, not Jack level of good, but competent enough.

She's good. Synergizes with Robin. First skill mostly for the def debuff and the charm is a plus. Not as good as Jack though, but it might be because she fills in a different niche.

Every day until you like it

Which one of these accounts is better, Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, Jack, Nightingale, Mordred, Attila, Iskander or Jeanne, Kintoki, Shuten, Attila, Gilgamesh, Iskander, Waver?

xth for best kneesocks

>Not as good as Jack though, but it might be because she fills in a different niche.
I think the thing is Jack's just too fucking good at her niche to ever actually be replaced. She can generate 50 stars, anymore is just frivolous.

Xth for best archer

>Maxed out Kiyohime CE
>Tons of Benkei CE, which have as much use as him.
>Pulled 2 golds
>No Shuten

I can't complain, but I really wanted her. Rolled all the quartz I was saving for Memealot too.

>200 days soon

why post this over and over and not even bother rewriting it so it makes sense?

Why is Shirou crying?

Would rate her 4/5. Definitely worth leveling up if you have her.
Just don't expect gigantic damage, she's still an Assassin class servant and her AoE NP damage is middleweight at best.

How much longer until we can discover if Ibaraki will be welfare?
DW should say something about her already.

Once we beat the third Ibaraki, we'll know.

5 minutes

Slut/10, not worthy unless you like easy women that sleep with anyone.

rewatching the opening there quite a few things you pick up you didn't notice the first times around.

No NP Interlude yet, so that's currently a bit on the weaker side, but she has a strong AoE def down (that stuns), and a Charisma + NP damage up bundled into one skill, so once that's in she should have no problems with waveclear.

Star generation is weaker than MHX and Jack, but it should be a good supplement to the kind of team she fits naturally in: Arts teams that also like crit, Jeanne/Andersen + Rhyme type teams that rely primarily on Innocent Monster-type skills and CEs.

The new Tamamo CE is also really good for that, if you can roll it too.

For the user interested in the critical stars value

Are you stupid?
The next quests are in 24 hours, 10 minutes

NOBU THREAD

LIZ THREAD

This Illusion is always a great opening to rewatch, can understand why you would.

It can also happen as soon as we beat this one, supposing the last one gives a grail instead.
But given how the last time they gave no more than a quartz, I'm expecting a ticket this time.

XTH FOR G O L D

I thought the Assassin Dailies were yesterday with Rider

just got to America and cleared some maps, can someone explain how Thomas Edison turned into a goddamn lion?

also what does his Noble Phantasm do? cirno says that it's anti-populace, what does that even mean?

>send post without adding the other info

For the user interested in the crit star value, there is nothing reliable in the actual vicinity of the memory address, so you need to do a flat number search for it every battle
It's easier to just have a servant with crit stars and spam that skill

I'd take the second one for effectiveness. Waver + Gil + Jeanne can get you through almost anything.

The first for mai waifu Jeanne Alter, best daughteru Jack, and topkek damage with Jeanne Alter + Nightingale.

Why would you want Gold when Cu Alter is better?

MGM lion.

So, does fgo use true random? Or uses seeds of some kind?

Power of every US president turned him into a lion, his NP is anti-mystery

Archer: "I can buy you time if that's all you want, but you wouldn't mind if I kick her ass, right?"

>turn 13
How did you fuck up this badly?

I'm almost certain there will be an NP interlude for her in near future.
They wouldn't leave her NP hanging at 450% damage. Just like Nero for example, it's going to be pumped up to 600% eventually.

RIP

Maybe Ibaraki crit him three times in a row, two turns in a row.

>anti-mystery

that raised more question rather than answer

He is a lion because movies and MGM.
The NP is in his profile.

>Illusion domination by means of the three great inventions achieved by Edison. Thanks to Edison - who invented apparatus that illuminated the darkness, recorded sounds that should have disappeared and projected reality as it is - the world's secrecy became something inexistent. To be accurate, it takes the shape of 「exists, but was recaptured by Edison」. Casually exposing things that exhibits power thanks to being concealed, remaining hidden, and fixing something that cannot be measured in energy as zero. Making the faith of the masses towards mystery decline until zero, 「World Faith Domination」 --Anti-Populace Noble Phantasm.
I understand it as an NP that eliminates buffs given by peoples faith.

>only dealt 25000 damage on the fucking hand

What the fuck

Seeds.
If you fuck up badly you can re-roll the seeds by using a skill. Which is why I always save my Jeanne's NP damage debuff for such emergencies during the Ibaraki fights.

this shit is just sad

We need a servant with an anti-mysery NP and then he or she needs to use it on the gacha

It's WORLD FAITH DOMINATION.

Edison's invention and mass production of recording methods destroyed "faith" and "mystery", so magical bullshit is less effective when he zaps you with his camera laser.

How high tier a servant is Tesla in an actual grail war?

In case that some anons don't get it. It's a reference to this scene.
youtu.be/IW6wkBABV4E?t=1m30s

>jobbed to the demons jobber curry beat in one hit
Pretty low probably siegfried or Bryn tier

Seeds is a random thing that is used as a base to generate a 'random' list of numbers.

Like taking how many milliseconds have passed since the start of the year.

A bit below top tier, he's good a really good skillset and decent stats.

Rider is the best class out of the cavalry classes right?

Pretty weak I'd guess since his identity is very recent.
The stats can still be good.

In lore or in game?

Who cares, 10x higher than Edison no matter how you spin it and that's what matters

Maybe, depends on the servant.

Wait so the Nero mouse pad is only included in the velbar box or whatever it is called thats 220 burger bucks right?

I don't even have a ps4 so I should just stick to the regular version of the vita one right?

Crit star CE user:

4p:* 4:0 4:65793

Try replacing the 4p:* one with 4p:currentcritstars and do a search
If it gives you more than one result or no results, report back and I'll see what I can do with more constants

You learn something new everyday. Thanks.

Is it a boob mousepad?

>kiyoshitter ce
>cute
Pick one.

>tfw have both vita and ps4
Does the game have some kinda interconnection feature seeing how their bundling them together?

>Assassin dailies
IT'S HERE

Disgusting. Can't wait for Kiyoshitter lancer to turn out to be the worst gold lancer.

That's because you don't have 6 Kiyo CE cards

Yes.

Are any of her skills even worth leveling?

upvote if you think Medb is a slut

Which is better to farm assassin skill stones, 30 or 40AP?

>believing this shit
lol

>defence debuffs and charisma 2.0
Yes, definitely

Downvoted

I might be interested now, never had one. But I doubt the bundle will come to my country and fuck importing

Does jannu alters Buster buff not kill her when she's low? And just leave her with 1 hp right

>Ibaraki 2 is down to less than 250 billion

The first two:
Damage buff > Charm > Guts (optional for fanatics)

>And just leave her with 1 hp right
Yes

I'm going to import it. I haven't gotten a limited edition game in quite a while and I feel like getting it.

Both 1st and 2nd skill is kinda good.
Prioritise the 2nd one tho.

>siegfried
>low tier

He could destroy most other Sabers.

ITT: People who actually think Kiyoshitter Lancer will be a good servant.

You're trash kid
l2play scrub

same as shiki

>lost to Mordred
>did fuck all to Karna
>super obvious super super weak spot
>swordbeam is not even Excalibur tier

Why is Medea, who is a greater magus than anyone born in the modern age, a mere 3*, the same rating as hacks like Gilles, while shitters such as Liz and Helena get to be golden? No, Lily doesn't count and you know it.

Yes, saves are shared.

Also
>ameblo.jp/uedakanablog/entry-12167111357.html
Ueda Kana can clear the event, so can you.

Sometimes I forget how ugly that anime was.

> A brazen prodigy, who proclaimed that he could even split the Earth in two

he's planet buster so pretty high tier

>it destroys the entire surroundings by means of 「the outbreak of a limited quasi-like space-time dislocation」.

Also has a Ea like effect, definitely high tier

Is it Americuck hour now or is it still early?

nice meme

>Edison without presidents powering him up has D-E rank stats and class skills
>Tesla is high tier without any memeboosts
Next you're going to insist Gawain and Lancelot are stronger than Arturia without memeboosts, right?

Can't wait for Kiyoshitter Lancer to come out as welfare and everyone but Kiyofags burn her like the trash she is.

Maybe shitters like Okita and nero

I assume you only took EMIYA with you and no one else.