pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwGBpzzE3Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WRENCH NOT IN OP?!?

What's an Unholy DK good for? I know frost is good, but I really want to play Unholy. Can I do PvP, PvE, etc, with it?

Unholy is good for PvE and certain PvP comps

What's the point of Looking for Raid if I just get better gear from Ashran and Honor anyways? I guess the valor points

there is literally fucking none, only reason to do lfr is valor, or if you missed a boss on your lockout and you're doing the legendary quest for tomes..

Unholy is better than Frost in PvE, and is still ok in PvP

It's Friday! What is wowg planning on doing today/tonight? MOVIE NEXT WEEKEND!

>movie is now 21% on RT and dropping

it won't be good, not even mexicans playing whites can make this movie good.

hello gf how are you

Anyone here played guardian druid in beta? Is any good?

Me and my brother are gonna play together! Then we're seeing Hannibal Burress tonight!

I'm so excited!

What're you doing tonight user?
This is what I figured, I recently got a 100 because of legion, I have two level 90's currently but I just wanted to know if my thoughts were right about lfr

Thank you user!

>tfw going to the movie alone

meant to link your post first derp!

I'm kind of out of it

Are Garrisons going to be in Legion?

It's very good

>back since a bit after launch
>enjoying Draenor
>after questing in Tanaan, end up being able to fly
>think this kinda cheapens the experience
>ask the WoW General Forums why they'd give flying after making a world made without it
>down voted, yelled at, made fun of, thread gets hijacked by these weird /soc/ kinda role players

I don't get it? Is flying that important?

they shoulda given mounts epic flying speed but kept them grounded, I agree with you user, nothing like exploring stuff on foot

tank lf other people for us ally timewalkings

holeyy#2424

reddit welcome

>higurashi
terrible

Fuck off you orbiting faggot

>tfw no one wants a cute panda healslut to bully and tease

I-I just wanna see CG Orcs in action. Those asian elves look pretty promising -- oh! and Medivh...~ I'm at least hoping it's mildly entertaining.
I'm nobody's gf! I'm just a drawfag who draws cute shit for you guys! I'm a strong, independent healer who needs no tank! Sort of... and I like to autistically skin...
Awesome! Wish you have many laughs, user! Believe I'm either gonna go to the cafe and play all night or go clubbing alone again. It was fun last time.
Same...we'll be watching together in spirit, user.

>ywn do tw dingos with THE Sis from

;_; jdimsa

Higurashi is great!

Claudel...

but you said you wanted to go on dates with me....

>I like to autistically skin

What did she mean by this?

There are much better anime. What do you even like about it?

She likes to skin autistic people and wear their leather like a morphsuit and walk around town

Has icy visited you yet? I'm sure he'd like to go clubbing with you

stalkoal...

Higurashi is decent if you're into that shit

Is chibifag Blueno?

>someone keeps flooding the AH with rich purple silk shirts basically for the crating cost
>they don't sell right now
>don't want to buy them out so the person doesn't think that there's a demand
How do you fix someone without writing a butthurt mail?

i miss you goobs
cant wait to play with you all again

Nice

???
Amusement Park guy?
I like to skin stuff ( NOT PEOPLE ) during Instances because it's takes me over 9000 hours to kill something as heals...I'm too lazy to change to chance specs since I'm healin' most of the time.
Nu.

I miss her...

I like the concept. The whole repeating loop until you get it right deal.

I also just kind of enjoyed watching everyone go batshit insane and murderous. The friendship saves the day thing is pretty overdone, but kinda balanced out all the murder.

>Claudel

They weren't this much of an attention seeking faggot

im right here tho
again
im gonna be coming back around the beginning of legjon

Hi mumi

yes that's me

>Maining a healer ever
???

What should I do if friend seems really distant?

heh nice meme, posting his girlcock in every other thread was pretty attention seeking.

Hiya friendo, whoever you may be.

>Blueno was serious about wanting to skin and wear icy

Wew

Woah
post dick

Sis...that's a boy

Why did you leave?

but how the fuck is lynris still friends with blueno then

Because it triggers icy and she has a cuckolding fetish

I needed to take a break because I started messing up my responsibilities. I wasn't planning on playing until I had actually seen a doctor and a therapist, but started again early anyway.

I shouldn't leave again next time I come back. Just need to get life junk situated first.

Because she gets off on cucking people, rape scenarios, and loves the attention from stalkers, and it makes Icy mad and sexually frustrated that she still talks to Blueno.

Funny thing is, she quit giving out btag because of Blueno, now she still talks to Blueno just doesn't give her btag out anymore.

claudel
lewd pix when?

They probably just have shit going on in their life. Every time one of you fags posts this shit in the thread, I can't help but think you're clingy autists.

It's kind of trash.

I hope you get everything sorted out then friend!

Who are you

What sick bastard thought this login screen was a good idea?

>want to be warlock on Alliance
>can't be nelf or draenei, the main qt races

ughhhhhh...

I'm the healer/support in practically every game...I like helping.

I has no good internet to play atm

mfw had to always turn my sound off when logging in

Thanks, friendo!

Someone sick of seeing people ask for life advice here of all places. What makes any of you think this is the place for that?

Because despite the shitposting a lot of people I've met here seem well adjusted.

Like who

Who.ru?

Mumi.

A lot of anons basically. Anyone who isn't avatarfagging is usually pretty chill. Nizbun is the only avatar that seems to have his life together (has a gf, doesn't live at home, has a good job, etc).

hi nizbun

>ywn live Nizbun's life

FUCK

Really? From the shit I've seen there's:
Faggot avatar who gets drunk and whines to wowg about how he fucked up talking to his gf

Faggot whining to wowg that two of his friends are closer to each other than to him

Faggot contemplating suicide and asking wowg to stop him instead of calling a hotline or telling a doctor

Multiple faggots (or maybe just you multiple times) whining that their friend is distant instead of just asking your/their friend about it like a normal person

Multiple faggots asking how to "finally tell her how I feel"

Really well-adjusted bunch

my brother plays healer and Im tank!

Don't post your fanfic ideas of us, that's just weird

cafe sounds awesome! I got done walking the pupper and I need a shower ;_;

Also what race/class is best for tank? I went orc warrior, I'm only doing horde though

Also also gonna roll a tank demon hunter for legion

that login screen was sick, I don't get why people complained about it

youtube.com/watch?v=NwGBpzzE3Ic

Hi Feris

your post looks like written by a girl

wanna be my gf?

So as I'm going through the draenor questlines for the first time, is it normal if I think Yrel is an annoying mary sue and protagonist stand-in for when they get tired of calling me commander?

wtf

nope, guy! sorry user

I guess I do write femininely but Im not feminine at all. Also not gay.

Will you be my gf?

>all gold rewards removed from garrison missions in Legion
>blueprints still cost thousands of gold

Why would you even bother with garrisons in Legion?

If you really cared about us/missed us you wouldn't have left the discord for Icy.

I don't take pleasure in malexmale stuff...so no worries there.

I'm uncertain about classes...I've never rolled anything aside the one healer I have. Anywho, gonna take a nap!

If anyone wants chibi drawings when I wake up, feel free to say so.

Why people have a problem with Yrel

>female
>Blizzard never released any backstory on the original Yrel

i want you to be my gf when you wake up

Have a good sleep and wonderful dreams!

Draw owls

>Goes from slave, to Exarch, one of five holy paragons of the Draenei people, in just a few weeks

draw cute

I tend to like healers too, it's a comfy feeling helping others

But you aren't cute.

I don't give a fuck about that, I give a fuck about the fact that she's a sue that in the span of like 15 minutes she goes from being a literally who you find in a cave to a revered paladin and special snowflake, and how she reeks of being the pseudo-protagonist for the alliance questline in draenor because you can't ACTUALLY have a faceless player be the main character.

I just finished Gorgrond, she does virtually nothing for the entire zone and then shows up at the end to be the protagonist at the final battle.

No, shh.

I didn't "leave the discord for Icy", I left the Discord because of Lynya's tantrum and because they were still a moderator last I checked, which irked the hell out of me. Froo told me that she was de-modded, but at that time I was already off WoW so I didn't see a point in coming on when I thought I'd never play again.

How good are Enhancement Shaman animations for female pandaren, especially in Legion? I suppose they scream like bitches in heat, but do they jump and do really exaggerated poses like monks do?
I already have an male orc Shaman but I've grown to dislike his skin color. I made him a disgustingly dark tone of green that I can't stand looking at.

well they're female pandaren so that's a red flag to start with