>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for ZERKERS suck!!!!

I withdrew some costume items from my bank and they're not in my inventory, where did they go?

nvm they just showed up

>Thread died
Why are you so dead /terag/?

It was past the bump limit.

>last online 6 miutes ago

How do I join a guild now? The guild finder thing is confusing and I can't find any of the Veeky Forums guilds in it to apply

It's the IQ test in this game.
Seriously it's not difficult, read through it and toggle the right settings.

Which settings do the Veeky Forums guilds use though? I didn't toggle any settings and I couldn't find any of the guilds listed in the OP

It is fucking batty. You can't just search the fucking guild name anymore. To apply alts to the guild I had to fucking set like, guilds with applications, any level, and then had to sort by number of members, and then go to the second page, rather than just, I don't know, typing the fucking name of the guild in.

Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to set it to guilds that you can join by sending a message. The old guild finder IMO was a lot simpler.

Exactly!

I'm back online now!

I want to knot you.

Today is for dungeoneering, user, sorry

Can i knot you while you dungeon?

I dont think i'd get a lot done with you stuck in me

exactly.

haven't played in years, what classes are in demand? i don't care about pvp

seconding this

I made a warrior, how fucked am I?

tanks and healers
mainly tanks

Warr is one of the hardest classes to do decent damage in, but also one of the most forgiving to play because of all its iframes. I recommend it as a starter class to get used to mechanics and the way that damage is done.

thanks, that's really helpful, you're the best

No problem. Have fun.

Code:

also 1k reward points

It's been ages since I last played so I gotta check if my slayer has high enough level, that and it will take me quite some time to get home.

Thanks for the code.

>tfw stuck on a shit server because of friends who don't play anymore

Which human female hair color is the darkest/black?

I tried what looked like the 2 darkest colors but when I got into the game they just ended up looking grey. Could it just be the starting zone lighting maybe?

pls help

Starting zone lighting is really fucking bright, almost like a spotlight. But human females don't really have a black hair color unfortunately. Elin got a new really black hair color with Ninja though, there's a chance that trickled over to humans.

I hope you have some higher level characters too user, leveling is going pretty quick right now

Move to a new server.

>tfw been idling at 32 for the last hour or so

>at work
>just wanna go home and ERP with cute Elin, futa Brawlers, and busty High Elf ladies

Fucking suffering

I'll be honest with you, that's my main character so I might not be able to help much, I'll try to level up fast as soon as I can today, but I can't promise anything.

Well i'm taking a break right now for a while so if you're lucky you can catch up

Someone teach me erp!
I want to fuck like a rabbit slut
MT only.

post butt

write words
be a slut
cum irl

>My only choices for heartbeats is to either suffer pvp losses for hours to get one or go sit outside of wonderholme and hope someone has pity and carries my ass through it

>priest doesn't know how to use focus heal all the way up to Sky Garden
how the fuck do such retards even get this far in levelling

The same way Brawlers get to golden lab by using their counter as a held block.
Or a Lancer not even using his avatar weapon never blocking
Or all those fucking ninjas who get hit once, lose 85% of their health, and immediately run off and hide

>didn't do guild runs of WH during tripple drop

>guild
Almost like I said "sit outside of wonderholme and hope for a carry" for a reason, huh?
>triple drop
It was double.

I love the idea of an unruly ninja getting smacked and then scurry off to hide behind some rubble

There is no need to be upset user.

>Only a standard account

I just dinged 65. Which dungeons should I do to get basic 65 gear and then what do I do to progess in the game?

no. 3 hearts turned into 9
so tripple

I would be happy to sometime.
Scythe.Loli

>Which dungeons should I do to get basic 65 gear
You don't do a dungeon, you go to Island of Dawn and do the questline there to get a full set of Dread.
From there you can +9/12 it via feedstock or doing channelworks and other dungeons at that ilvl.
From there, do IOD vanguard bams for tokens to help get better accessories, but also work towards demo factory for slaughter gear, which is your next set.
Slaughter weapon is trash for DPS though, so stick with dread and go for starfall/conflag/whatever

Triple only has one P in it.

I believe Dougal will give you a set of Idoneal. Use that for a questline that takes you to Isle of Dawn to get Dreadnaught.

Sure, anytime. Lewdist on MT~

Alright thank you. Did get the Idoneal but didn't realize the Island was a necessity.

>Reaper looks fun I should try one out
>This class is pretty fun
>Get a skill that fucks up the camera
>Get motion sickness
>Have a headache now

Well there goes any chance of me ever playing it

>the Island was a necessity
It's not really necessary for getting the gear, but you get a free full set and some accessories, so it saves some time.
Basically, do all of what's-his-face's quests in Highwatch, you'll get a lot of mats and stuff.

>running to Crescentia
>some guy sitting outside kills me
>respawn in Crescentia

wow you sure got me, I'm so inconvenienced

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM SO MAD ABOUT LANCER NOW

THEY NERFED HIS IFRAME. REALLY. NERFED. THEY WANTED TO MAKE IT BETTER BUT THEY FUCKING NERFED IT. BEFORE PATCH I HAD ARROUND 1.8S FOR IFRAME CD WITH MY ALL CDR ETCHINGS, NOSTRUMS ETC. AND NOW? ALTHOUGH I HAVE GLYPHED MY RE REGENERATION AND +500 RE, IT STILL SUCK IN SSNM OR SSHM.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I DIED SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE I HAD NO RE. AND ITS HARD TO REFIL. AND WHEN BOSS NUKES HARD ITS HARD TO ATTACK TO RENEW IT. FUUUUUCK.

THIS NEW IFRAME SYSTEM IS SO FUCKING BAD, SOOO BAD, FUCK THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCKING BRAWLERS FUCKING BLUEHOLE STUDIO WHAT WERE THEY THINKING FFS? NERFING LANCER MORE? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEM

can this be bannable

Would anyone run 397-355 dungeons with me?

Stop avatar fagging and I might.

is TR more active than MT nowadays?

Lol no.

can all of you tft shitters stop queueing bgs? your teams dont like to being forced to lose. thanks

How do you change channels? I can't seem to find how to do it anymore

>Trying to come up with a new name for a new character that isn't taken

Get creative

NO DONT BEWARE

youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ

According to the server select their populations are exactly the same

What's the worst the RNG's ever dicked you?

271 failed attempts at +15

It sure is nice failing to enchant doesn't immediately reset it back to +12 huh

Ouch. So 27,100 MWA right, at 200 feed 100 MWA? Sounds painful.

I'm tryna get an idea of how bad enchanting gets VM tier.

I need to release

What do you need to release, user?

The cummies

Oh, well you better go find someone to help you with that then!

Pretty bad. I've had a full starfall set for a couple of months, and I only have my weapon +15.

I'm a bit burned out of the game, so I am just doing gathering vangaurd dailies across a few alts for about an hour a day. I am waiting for an enchantment bonus weekend to actually try again. The rest of my alts all have +12 dread sets, and my experience trying to enchant starfall has completely put me off trying to gear any of them up.

Sad because I really like the game's action combat. If they only optimized the game and made a few more improvements, It could regain alot of popularity. But with games like BnS, AA, BDO, Wildstar, etc. failing to hold interest or just outright fail, Tera is doing relatively well in a deteriorating genre.

Will you help me, user?

Is this game dead?

It sucks, but not dead. It still generates more than enough income to last

Is the playerbase alright? I'm looking to get into a game that isn't going to die out in 6 months. The combat looks more engaging than the WoW clones I've been playing.

I cant i'm still leveling, sorry.

As long as you make a character on MT you shouldn't have a problem finding people. Most of the people are passive-aggressive memers, but there are some genuinely good people out there

I want to knot an Elin. Who are the top 3 knottable sluts. Any server, I don't care, I can make an alt.

It's a tough life being an AVnon

Lewdist/scythe/nepgeah

The player base has held up surprisingly well. Just pick a populated server MT(pvp) or CH(pve) and you'll be fine. I am actually suprised that this game is still getting content after all these years and after all the new mmo releases over the past year. People like action combat f2p holy trinity mmo's on steam, I guess.

misiu

Scythe, Jiggs, Slip

Slip, Lewdist, Scythe

Scythe has a knot
Nep has a knot

I wasn't asking WHO has a knot, I want to knot THEM.

Jigg, Slip, Lewdist

they both enjoy being knotted too.

how do you know this?

Knot me!
Ign is Vallala.mirthbark
I'm on CH

Because i've knotted both.