I have12 thousand dollars

i have12 thousand dollars
is it dumb to invest in stocks or should i just buy the car ive been wanting?

yeah, planning for the future is dumb! spend it all on drugs.

How much is the car user?

Invest in a New Car.

>throwing 12k into a car
kill yourself

>invest in a liability
10/10 great idea

Dump all of it in forex.

holy fuck you gunna tell us who those girls are?

Get a used POS car that's a solid runner. It's still generally a buyer's market so it won't cost too much.

Then put the rest of the money in a CD ladder while you read up on stocks and decide what you can do with actual knowledge of the stock market.

Since you're young though, it wouldn't hurt to fire up a robinhod account and pay with a few hundred bones. Spread it out among some stocks for fun and use that along with reading to learn the market.

play with a few hundred bones, not pay.

This.

Yeah this.

no

>prime.jailbait.com

MODS.

delete this before the biocunt above me reports you

She looks legal cuz she has those concert bracelets and most concerts these days are 18+

Sell drugs and profit.

if you buy the car, you become poorer 100% of the time

if you buy stocks and are smart you can become richer

going 2 need sauce

12k is fucking nothing

Just get the fucking car. Be happy, fuck bitches, feel good.

At the end of the day, the only reason you want more money is so you can experience those feelings. So why wait?

Stay poor wagecuck

buy the car and be a cuckpleb

Fucking 10 year old crown vic /10. Best damn car i ever had. Can get 2-5 grand all day long depending on quality. Cant beat a reliable v8 with air ride. Even if it is a fucking ford.

Invest in personal finance books, audiobooks, affordable seminars. Get a book on stock options. You won't buy stocks on purpose after that user.

joke's on you Ima neet

Are Americans really unable to enjoy the beauty of a woman below the age of 18?

That is quite sad.

She looks 18 and I believe she is 18, thus, I do not think you are correct in assuming she is under the legal age. She is legal

looks like volley ball chicks
right one kind of looks liek the one who got her boobs grabbed by another when when she fell over.

after some investigating I think the right one is sofie strangholt a danish handball player
instagram /sofiestrangholt

Don't think so user

The most underrated fucking post. Everything down to the whip.

Not sure how much 12k burger coins is worth compared to great britbong pound but here you could get a deposit on a small house for that much in a medium density area. Buy, rent, rinse repeat.

good try, user - but that isn't her

we really need sauce

shit bros we need to find them. if only we knew what the girl on the left's sweater says. it looks like a lacrosse team for a college team.

it's definitely a starting point

Lets do this. I'll work on it tommorow.

Would nail chick on right, and left too.

TPB has more free finance books and audiobooks than you could possibly read in a lifetime, no need to ever spend money on them

just invest in some dividend paying blue chip stock m8

Invest 12k and expect to pay off bills = NO
Buy a car to drive around = NO
Buy a car and run an Uber bussiness = YES

I drove Uber Black for charity and netted ~$100 for about 5 hours of driving, not counting unseen wear on the car. Not worth it.

(1) Pay off ALL loans you have, period.
(2) Make sure you have a reasonable amount of savings to cover your ass. 3 months of rent + food + utilities + related expenses should be preserved in savings and not touched. If that's the full $12k, so be it.
(3) If $12k is a lot to you, don't spend it all on a car. Get a reasonably nice car for ~$5k or so.
(4) Then, if you have anything left, consider dropping a SMALL amount into stocks. Don't throw a bunch in until you know what you're doing.