collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jqKQj426
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzK_TZZgUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

Event tomorrow boys

So how do you use the axe warcry strong attacks in pvp ?

>reach Smoldering Lake
>"nice, I can finally progress on Anri's quest"
>go right
>get shot in the face by three ballistas
>go left
>giant worm comes out of the ground
>and get shot in the face
I think I'm going to hate this place.

>using the wrong op again
oh the autism

>Run 103: I have still not got the BKGS.

Anyone got a spare on PC? I'm getting sick of this shit.

Did I design the perfect cancer?
Should I drop the two points out of attunement and put them in endurance/vit?
Should I use a different greatshield?
Should I go faith instead? can also reach it at 143, with a slot less or 144 with the two slots (not sure what else I could use, maybe GMB or bountiful light?)

>Farm for carthus curved greatsword
>takes like 2 hours and a shitload of runs to get one
>farm for it on a different character days later
>get 2 at once on the first run
I hate RNG

I need to farm for some souls to buy my remaining boss armors anyway, can do that at the Black Knights and see if one drops, if you want to.

You don't, you should always be using resin or lightning blade.

If you actually want to use the warcry buff then do a full charge after getting 2 hits in and you might roll punish.

>denying bloodborne is a souls game
>complaining about it in every single thread

take off the obscuring ring

Same way as in PvE. Two hand the weapon, press L2 and then press R2. You can even revert to one handed R2's.

If it's not out of your way that'd be nice. I'm fucking losing my mind here.

Did they fix invasions and summons timing out on ps4?
For the past two weeks all I've gotten is "failed to join session."

>no one complains when it's not there
>you insist on shitting up the op
>>Veeky Forumsbbg
byeee

Ok, because those alternate strong attacks look cool as fuck, especially the second one

>be me
>never played a dark souls game before
>my brother loves dark souls
>he forced me to try dark souls III 3 days ago
>last night I dreamed about playing dark souls
help me

Is there a good way to chase roll spammers with the FUGS? Or do I have to bite the bullet and use a no fun allowed sword

Sand worm is piss easy. For some reason it never actively targets you and as long as you're not stupid enough to get hit while its moving you'll never take damage. The ballista is literally only there as a way to open doors via blowing apart the environment

>Coiled Sword doesn't have a WA where you hold L2 and press a different button to change its form

What Item Discovery

I am willing to pass up mine, where should we meet up?

pass dsg

Why do we even live

>PC
collector's edition

>be me
>loves dark souls despite sucking at it
>tried to get him to play Dark Souls
>he says "too hard for me" and returned to Shadow of Mordor

Oh, okay. I can take my sweet time in that area, that won't fuck up Anri's quest?

See Needs a Sun Princess ring and some regen spells.

You could even have a mainhand chime to allow you to use Gentle Prayer while turtling to recover HP.

Follow Enisle-senpai's example:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzK_TZZgUE

One of us! One of us!One of us!

Who the fuck is gwyn's wife?

Velka?
Solaire?
The Furtive Pygmy?
Nito?
Smough?
The witch of Izalith?

Who?

off-hand the fugs, mainhand anything else.

Use the cleaves for mixups and roll catches. Maybe block arrows with it since it's not a terrible shield.

Had the same thought yesterday.

But we can't have nice things, after all.

>KFV will not be announced at e3

There is but the timing blows. You've either got to do rolling attacks or R1's and just swing early. You probably won't get more than one in a row though.

Highwall do?

>Cheating
Shoo, dirty scrub.

Is it also going to be on PS4?

gwyn was his own wife and created his children through gwyncest.

>no one complains when it is there
>you insist on shitting up the thread and starting thread wars
byeee

on my way

He didn't have one.
All of his offspring are the result of rape with different partners. Some of them were godesses in his pantheon, others were humans or dragons.

Gwyn just fucked who and whatever he pleased and let the chips fall where they may.

>skeletons are stronger than local variation of zombies

The flesh is weak

zombies/hollows are rotting bodies

skeletons are petrified bones held together with magic

it makes sense

>Shoo, dirty scrub.
what's the difference between getting it from a cheat program or getting it from a random other player for free?

>everyone is dead
>yet "bleed" still works

They get to sleep soundly at night with their moral victory, duh.

Probably just some whore that stepped out after pumping out three kids.
Think about it.
>One kid is a slut
>The other is a cross dresser and also a slut
>Third one fucks dragons

If that doesn't scream "broken home." I don't know what does.

Undead are still animated by their degenerating bodies
Skeletons are just puppets animated by magic

Magic > decaying flesh.

As I suspected... I guess while I still have my sanity I'll continue with it cos the FUGS is fun af.

yee I generally switch between double and one-handed to catch people off guard which works p. well, its just the roll spammers that kill me- and I don't want to dump points into vit to be able to have two weps cause it seems to be such a worthless stat

Skeletons have infinite energy by virtue of not requiring muscles to move their apparently disconnected bones
I'm surprised fromsoft hasn't made skelecopters

Thanks user.

>Cheating versus charity
Sure, I'll just cheat the rest of my stuff in as well. Become like that one user screaming how he got banned for cheating his PVP characters up. Why don't we just cheat everything in?

skeletons have always been low level bullies, they need to be stronger than basic enemies for that.

>Third one fucks dragons
Nice try but the nameless king was Gwyn's firstborn.

Shut the hell up. Don't give them ideas.
Skelewheels were already bad.

>Skelewheels were already rad.
ftfy

>Why don't we just cheat everything in?
but we do

most of the "charity" on PC is from collector's edition regardless

Funny because in every other game I played, skeletons were shitty. Dark Souls is the only game I know where skeletons aren't completely shitty.
Rats are still pushover though.

Reminder that Guts

I didn't sort that list by age but my point still stands.

Is there a chart for dex scaling per level?

I doubt that, everyone just gives shit away then reloads their save

>Why don't we just cheat everything in?

I mean, if literally everyone got softbanned it wouldn't be a problem.

Does Crown of the Sunken have the easiest bonus boss/level? Because if Frigid Outskirts/2cat and Iron Passage/blue smelter aren't that much harder I'm going to be a little disappointed

can someone explain the ui? the thing top right i understand to be a compass, but i can't figure out the hp/mp bars

>bowing
if I was him I'd be so fucking pissed right now

Can we keep having our fight clubs in the demon bridge?

High wall gets me ~25-30 FPS and demon bridge gets me closer to 40-45.

Pontiff also works, I get 40-45 there as well.

Then there's the kiln, where I get 60 FPS.

Can we keep our fight clubs to areas that give good performance?

I hate dying because my FPS decided it wanted to go to 25 and boom roll didn't go through.

kek

rise, if you would, for that is our curse.

I honestly think hes never seen the turning cast trick before with how close he got.

Yes, the Cave of the Dead is the easiest by far. It was more or less a proof of concept.

Iron Passage isn't really much harder. Once you know the way you can sprint through to the boss every time. Blue smelter is just Smelter demon with endgame HP and damage, he's not too bad.

Frigid Outskirts will break you.

>Le turn around and cast CSS meme

How does that keep working on people after 3 games?

time to upgrade

No, because Gwyndolin didn't chose to be a faggot. He was raised this way because he was frail and had affinity with magic.
It's like saying a Ford T sucks because it's painted black, it was built that way.

Anyone got a weapon tier list?

Well yeah, but then everyone can cheat freely and that's when the clusterfuck starts. When everyone lives in the lawless town, everyone does what the fuck they want.

frigid outskirts/2cat is so fucking hitler people just state that it's supposed to be cooped and not solo'd

blue smelter is literally just blue smelter, go back to iron keep, ascetic & fight smelter again and you'll have the same fight, but in a different color

Skeleton wheels are cool and have been nerfed out of their deserved spotlight
We need some fresh ideas

Most people don't play on toasters so I doubt it. Demon bridge is better but High Wall is more convenient for hosts

I've heard good things about the ice horses

Don't cheat it in, go offline and cheat so you have 100% drop rate.

That won't get you banned.

Just make sure you close the game entirely before going back on. If you go online while cheat engine has hooked into your current session, you'll get banned.

>38 FPS
>Windows 10

>Dragonslayer's Axe
>C Viability
>Even pre-buff
Holy fuck how stupid was this guy?

>some guy asks why we're doing the event on demon bridge and not someplace else
>tell him they're decently fitting
>he says archdragon peak is a lot more fitting
>tell him most people agree but that a lot of people have insane stutter issues in archdragon peak
>"thanks for admitting it's the better area to host. I'll host the event there"

That was the beauty of DS1. Where's one of the first places you go in lots of adventure games? Spooky graveyard full of skellingtons for the player to bully.
Not in Dark Souls. That graveyard full of spooky skellingtons wrecked many, many assholes and it's literally a few steps from Firelink. That's genius.

>Greathammers
>Viable
Holy shit no

they aren't hp/mp bars, those are the numbers.

the red bar is melee stamina, blue is magic cooldown.

I want a RTS set in Dark Souls. I want to take over the world with an army of skeleton.

Why is there no RTS with cool undead? They always mix them with unrelated crap like gargoyles or werewolves that aren't undead.

Don't tell them

>Don't give them ideas.
why?
>skeleton chariot with wheel skeletons acting as its wheels and horse made entirely from human bones
>skeleton golem that can transform into multiple different forms and shoot pursuers grenades, you need to destroy it by killing a controlling skeleton sitting deep inside and pulling the bone levers moving the whole thing
>giant castle made entirely from bones (including furniture) that can open and close passages at will, rearrange entire castle structure and launch deadly skeleton traps at you, furniture is deadly as well, skeleton chairs chase you around trying to trap you
>an entire bone dimension with all sorts of fucked up shit like in the final location of king's field 4

On the one hand I want to play KF
On the other hand it looks fucking awful

I just... fucking what? Was this based off memes alone or something? Like did he see split damage axe and write it off? The fuck!?

Chameleon doesn't work on mobs. Hidden Body is good as long as you dont stand next to them. Hidden Body+ sulmbering dragon ring = you can literally dance around enemies and nothing spots you.

I won't be able to upgrade for another two to three months minimum

Archdragon is actually slightly better than high wall for me. It's more consistent.

The only really bad areas are high wall and lothric castle. I'm not sure why. Thankfully nobody ever wants to host in lothric castle.

didn't even saw that, just saved the screenshot because I like to collect pictures of boss faces.

hes so cute, despite being a pathogen ridden being

Here's the correct one

We'd honestly be a hundred times better off if From completely stopped with their halfassed anti-cheat and just let eur0pa do it. Watchdog was considerably more effective than the bullshit they're doing now.

It is. Watch an LP if you're really interested.

>Don't cheat it in, go offline and cheat so you have 100% drop rate.
>That won't get you banned.

>cheated for over a month, almost a month and a half
>still not even warned
>even used it while online
>even did the "risky" shit like changing stats, teleporting to bonfires you don't have unlocked yet, teleporting through walls, unlocking gestures (including unobtainable ones), forcing invasions (to test if you could get concords that way, sadly you can't)

>celery stephan said he didn't get a warning after cheating online as well

I truly believe you have to be some absolute inbred to get banned in this game, do some shit like making your stats not match your SL or something

yeah mine does really bad in lothric castle too
lothric castle & archdragon peak were barely playable, hit a pretty solid 60fps everywhere else, not sure what the fuck is up

Warhammer total war does okay in the undead department but until Tomb Kangs get released in forever from now you need to play Vampires to use skeletons
Everything's undead though so it's cool