/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Preliminary notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0e2d7f99ec992a9e03b82dbd3ec0678cbe5ebb57

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL (embed)

>Previously on /xivg/:

xth for Vjera

xth for Fwhalon eliminated

naka bp

Does Sheltron only work on auto attacks or can it block physical tankbusters?

It works on physical tankbusters like King Thordan's.

Works on both

It blocks any attack that can be blocked. You can even use it to block the damage from those pillars in Sephirot EX, as long as you turn around to face the center of the pillar.

Who is going to the EB today?

>tfw finding this out
I think it's pretty cool that it works like that.

I hope you all have a nice day and make the most of any nice weather you have

Sheltron is hands-down one of the most satisfying skills to use in the entire game and I'm constantly disappointed that I never find PLD to perform well enough to warrant playing with it.

>needing to force an avatar so hard in your friendly post that it fucking breaks the picture itself
What the fuck?

tell meria to kill herself
thanks

hi

>Now people are just posting saved images of people to try and make them look bad/annoying

ugly on the inside and outside

tank c@

Armored females are the best.

>tfw no futa elezen to call mommy and have her breed me

this is my fetish

Cute!

omfg I missed that because of the sun
I have a toaster

Go fuck yourself :)

what?

i try not to be

It's your fetish to not have that? Then are you getting off right now?

post sera

Such posts should warrant a permaban.

kind of extreme

man it has nothing to do with ffxivg to begin with, it's a literal off topic friendly facade (and e-relationship forcing)

Are you and Megu going to EB or is there a chance I can still win you?

"friendly facade"
have you actually spoken to me like, ever?

Remember, you are beautiful! Your heart deserves it! Do your hardest today! Do you want something crafted? Talk to me in game! xth for "insert server name here!", ~~~~~~~, remember, I am f r i e n d l y! What are you up to today? What's for dinner today? Good night, ffxivg! Remember, your story matters! Post youtube!!!!! I am attaching a picture of my character so you know who's f r i e n d l y! What's your favorite Dota character? Come relax with me~~~~~~

Megu I can make you feel like a real girl hit me up

You are such a pathetic sperg.

calm down zayhev, banda, prinny and/or sertur

I'm interested in trying this game since that new big patch will hit next Tuesday but I'm afraid I won't like it since the Pvp doesn't seem to be what people are playing this game for, at all.

So what do you guys enjoy doing in this game?
Leveling all the classes? Gearing up and clean harder and harder dungeons? Exploring? Dressing up? Tell me !

Some honest answers would be pretty cool, wasted enough money on MMOs that I uninstalled after 1 week. BDO, BnS, ToS..

what does iri's asshole taste like?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Fatshua, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot boyfriend (He just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch Brahms

as if you wanna win me anyways

t. brucie
t. mateuscats
t. backstabberoni
t. shrek

t. rheia
t. pashua
t. seto
t. kaori

Why not? Maybe you're just a tsundere. Gonna break than angry shell.

Like vanilla

I like being able to level all jobs in the game on one character so I enjoy that; also gearing up, yes. You don't need to gear for dungeons, dungeons in this game are faceroll easy. I like glamouring (dress-ups) but I feel this game is still lacking in options.

grade a quads omg

>quads wasted on Cluster Headache and Stefan

People do play the PvP but it's not really a focus on that because the game's code simply isn't good enough for pvp.
I play it cause I genuinely enjoy it. I like the exploring aspect, the dungeon aspect, the social aspect of doing stuff with friends and having fun. I even find crafting pretty fun.

it hungers

if only zayhev was as good at the game as he is botting and talking shit behind other peoples backs

is it Stefan, Stephen or Steven? I am getting confused

stefphvean

Zayhev is too whipped by his shitty retard girlfriend to do anything worthwhile ever.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

thankie :3

Stefan is his affectionate name for me.

>she trust ashus

Let this be lesson. That's some quality writing.

It was a WAR

what are DRK stat priorities for new relic?

or in general

When farming for Titanium, what is better to sell?

Raw Star Sapphire, or Raw Star Ruby?

Anyone else like Star Jewel?

>Grimoire
>WAR
???

anyone wanna do a roulette on balmung?

name?

Where did u find this picture of me

It was a berserk macro

>tfw always see his 'girlfriend' flirt with dudes when he's in a different zone or offline
>clams up the moment he turns up
wonder if she still baits dudes into sending her nudes when she's dating

That's her way of seeing if you erp, past experience here

sleek crush

Did you put googly eyes on a goldfish?

parry/accuracy

I can't imagine it really being different.

*laughs as I see pathetic RP*

i'm saying i'm too shit to know what they are already

Is there more, lewd or not? This pretty funny.

I'm certainly not going to ERP with someone that doesn't in 3rd person

No!! It's a pearlscale
I'd say pst for more fishinfo disinfo... fishinfo.... but I'm not online right now

Nigga look at your Anima weapon right now and just do that.

why are you autistically standing in the quicksand 24/7?

how do you stand in an autistic fashion?

>[2.0] The following words and phrases have been added to the auto-translation dictionary:
>{Should we find some replacements?}

i can't wait for the hurt feelings to start rolling in when i use this

she's bilingual

He is apparently an in game fashion/glamour freak or something like that and has a tumblr dedicated to this shit too.

>female characters
This is why I only play with male characters except catboys.

*imagines the actual smell*

o-o

wish a male au ra would play with me.....

huh

same...

I hear Godspeed's a good breeder....

>you will never canonically cuck alphinaud with y'shtola

have all these new triple triad cards....

Do you like cars and guns? If not, then we probably won't have much in common.

He doesn't even have a chocobo

No thanks, I want a male au ra with a cute personality. Godspeeds glamour is bad.

Shut up Godspeed.

come get ya melds/crafts/eb invitations at the limsa tree

yea... and after that we would go drink something together to celebrate our friendship

Wish I was cute so he'd notice me and maybe snap my neck in a 7/11 parking lot and enrich my music taste in no specific order...