/owg/ - Overwatch General #27

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gH4rgTw1

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Surefour#2559
watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Taimou#2526
youtube.com/watch?v=FFJfirnuBEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1d04Q4XO30
youtube.com/watch?v=7CX-AepyRFU
youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg
nhentai.net/g/165463/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did you make this thread so early

misread the post number. I will just link it to the thread later

Third for McFuck

pharah has the worst voice lines

NUTHIN' AT ALL, LUV

10th for Reaper names

Stupid lesbian shit OP

Another proof that Tracer is definitely a slut.

>Roadhog with lucio speed boost

Every damn time.

>Shipping

mIsERy tO aLl pOsTeRS In tHis

Friendly reminder that being put into a game already in progress fucks with your career averages and you'll be punished for leaving.

top post for junkrat

Do you have a life /owg/? whats the highest level you've ever seen?

Tracer has to be one of the worst designed heroes of all time.

Simply OP.

>Attack on Gibraltar
>put your spray on the blackboard
>spin that shit

fucking magic

>D.Va needs buffs guise
>buff her
>guise
>buff

fuck off

>not reinhardt
It even speeds his charge up
Goddamn horrifying

D.Va's ass?

Or widowmaker's tits?

Edgy Reapers made this game worth my 40 shekels

What's the edgiest Reaper emote lads?

Its clear you and your team sucked if D.Va rekt you that much

>censoring your name
>not censoring others

>53% overall winrate
>65% on d.va who is my most played character
>according to /owg/ and everyone else she's trash and needs buffs

Ok I'm pretty cool with that
ww@ d.va brahs?

nice job shooting at blue thing

>10k damage
>a lot

lol

>The mans arm

is ranked gonna be a huge disaster for people who play solo? quick match is a huge disaster for people who play solo, why wouldn't ranked be?

How do I avoid getting pissed as fuck?
Every game is a stomp. I'm level 29 and I thought things would improve, but it was more fun at lower levels to be honest. Either we get stomped or we stomp. There's no in between. People still pick Bastion and multiple Torbjorn or similar shit and the team Pharah or sniper can't take them out
It's just frustrating as fuck and I'm forced to leave games at the beginning or pick Reinhardt/Mercy/Lucio all the time because others refuse to do so, or switch mid game.

How do I find fun again? How do I get good enough to carry games?

This is disheartening

Why the fuck do I keep being matched with total retards? Like what the fuck? Solo queue is fucking pain.

>it's just a game i dont care lmao just have fun while we run 4 snipers and bastion :DD
Sure am having fun.

Today played against 3 people who were around level 120 while my team's highest was me at 44

>60% winrate at level 38
>have only left seven matches, most of them due to disconnects
>have pulled at least half of my 'joined on last point defense' games together by picking Lucio and going full Duncan Keith defense mode

Only constant

>d va

Is the neck slice an emote?

I want to throatfuck whoever designed McCancer and Windowlicker with a knife

>leaving

So what level is this game? Is it the kind where you constantly get quads with your ult? I can tell it's below 30 but I don't know if the emblems change below that.

>rank 92 at the game
>has the same sbmmr as a rank 22

as expected of autists

Can someone explain this meme?

>vapegod
top zozzle

>watch videos of overwatch
>play game
>be bad
>best character is merely in top 1k on MasterOverwatch
>keep getting matched with complete retards that refuse to play the objective
>Win/Loss keeps dropping day by day

What am I doing wrong /owg/? I want to improve but it seems like I will never truly git gud.

How the fuck do I play Torbjorn? Every time I decide to pick him everybody on the enemy team fucks my turret up solo even if I'm there to protect it or not and then I'm stuck in turret limbo where I'm trying to get another level 2 back up but keep getting ambushed. What heroes should I pick Torbjorn with? Should I be a TF2 engineer and babysit the turret or should I wander? I feel like I'm never playing him right.

saw this person a couple days ago

wrecking people with zero suit d.va is the best, almost as good as with mercy

>look guys i can stomp pubs with a high mobility character aren't i just so good at this game?

Ignore tryhards. Post lewds.

cancer.

>not Animei

fucking faggot

so waht you nigguz will do when you unlock all the skins / achievments / sprays etc.? will you still play the game?

the future

REMOVE OMNIC remove omnic
you are worst robot. you are the robot idiot you are the robot smell. return to you're shit scented factory. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole robot stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..robot genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead robot..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot robot and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE OMNICS FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol robots no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the omnic farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo lucio fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

It's fake as fuck

Is there a way to hide weapon models?

Some of them are really huge and can be distracting.

>mfw I am unintentionally becoming Lucio main

Holy shit I once saw him charge with lucio boost too. Would be scary if the team took advantage with that combo.

Try to find a spot for your turret where it can't be easily spammed without it being able to fire back. Once you've done that run around near the action giving out hot rivet dickings, collecting scrap and throw out armor packs to your team.

Are they making D.VA body pillows yet?

I just hit level 31 and I feel like D.Va is losing a lot of her usefulness

People say that MMR is what determines matchmaking but at least to me it definitely feels like from 20s to 30s there's a big jump in skill and either my D.Va gameplay is no longer up to par or as a hero she just doesn't have the staying power or damage output to deal with people who are this good

anyone ktf? She's my most played and she's a ton of fun to use and I don't want all the time I've put in on her to go to waste

Sauce

>mfw i don't have to shill for dva buffs in these threads anymore because blizzard is gonna buff her anyways

no u

Give yourself to the rhythm

>gunz
I put so many hours into that shit
I never understood how people couldnt grasp 'butterflying'

Zarya pls go

>These players are cheating or have recently cheated and they have been caught, and blizzard is doing fuck all

watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Surefour#2559
watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Taimou#2526

>People like these will continue to cheat forever because blizzard either can't detect the cheat or is afraid to ban because of bad publicity and drama

youtube.com/watch?v=FFJfirnuBEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1d04Q4XO30
youtube.com/watch?v=7CX-AepyRFU (Watch for the pixel perfect head hitbox lock-on, and no recoil and screenshake during fan the hammer)

>Many of the current "pro players" in the various "top teams" have dodgy backgrounds and even bans in other games.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg

Don't get fooled into believing that these are legitimate skills, as actual skilled long time pro fps players have nowhere near this kind of aim, and it has never been seen before. Do not get fooled into "it's just buggy spec cam bro", it's nowhere that buggy and inaccurate.

Enjoy: nhentai.net/g/165463/
( hope you have nothing against bestiality )

Legit buffs to Pharah
> Rockets fly 30% faster
> 50 extra armour
> 20% faster move speed in the air
> straight air dash
> conc rocket briefly stuns if enemy gets knocked into a wall

She has a massive hit box and her effective HP should be relative to the hitbox. Pharah gets raped by hitscan weapons because all anyone needs to do is aim in her general direction to hit her. Her slow movement speed in the air make the hitbox problem worse, because you can't go into the air without getting raped.

Rockets feel way to slow.

There is no point in firing the conc rocket in combat. I often just forget about it if I'm not near a ledge or trying boost my speed in the air. It would be nice if it had some combat application. I think a brief stun if you smack a target into a wall would increase her skill cap.

how much weed did she smoke her eyes are glazed

That would make her overpowered

Jesse McCree! He's as handsome as the day is wide. This smooth talking outlaw will steal your heart, your mind and your virginity all at once with his buttery southern accent and rugged alpha jawline. He's taken over me and I'm here to share five fun facts about McCree with you!

1. If you look closely, you can see McCree's rippling abs beneath his chestplate!
IV. McCree has a muscley chest!
E. Stunning pectorals!
2. I want to lick him clean every night!

D.Va's ass

I'm glad that you're doing well and I think D.Va is fun as well but she's shit dude.

No.

62% on DVa and I do think she needs buffs. Mostly just her ult really, possibly upping the damage with the mechs guns. I feel like the mech is for sitting on the objective and fucking about and when you get blown up that's when you do damage.

I'd like a Mouse2 action as well just for balance sake. Robot or suit doesn't matter just something.

>buff muh waifu

>Don't get fooled into believing that these are legitimate skills, as actual skilled long time pro fps players have nowhere near this kind of aim, and it has never been seen before.
again; i've seen people with aim just as good playing on xbox controllers. neither of them were cheating, other pro players don't think they were cheating, blizzard doesn't think they were cheating, only retards on youtube think they were cheating because their cursors "snapped" as if playing on high sensitivity in a twitch shooter isn't a thing.

D.va has no ass no tits wtf are you guys talking about

Anyone got some good D.Va wallpaper or something?

Seagull claims surefour isn't a hacker because he's known him for a long time and that it would be dumb for him to just start hacking for a random beta tournament

I don't think it's gonna go anywhere.
they were still damn good even in the lan tournament

This game pretty much appeals to everyone, but who did they miss?

>Playing against multiple Torbjorns defending the second point in Volskaya with teammates who refuse to switch to counters

Best Skins:
>Bastion
Omnic Crisis
>D.Va
White rabbit and classic are superior, carbon fiber for plebs
>Genji
Carbon Fiber, kebab legendary's can gtfo
>Hanzo
Okami
>Junkrat
Hayseed
>Lucio
Hippityhop
>McCree
Gambler
>Mei
Yeti Hunter
>Mercy
Imp>Devil
>Pharah
Mechaqueen
>Reaper
Plague doctor or Nevermore for tryhard, mexican skins for memes
>Reinhardt
Bloodhardt
>Roadhog
most repulsive champion, islander cause it covers disgusting bellybutton
>Soldier:76
Night Ops, mainly cause of the m16
>Symmetra
Poo in Loo
>Torbjorn
Classic
>Tracer
Slipstream
>Widowmaker
Noire, Huntress (Comtesse is acceptable)
>Winston
Complete shit legendaries, rework when?
>Zarya
All of her skins are shit
>Zenyatta
sunyatta

Any tips for getting the pixel spray for junkrat?

>the token hanzo picker who does nothing the entire game

dont care about them, they are weeaboos in denial

>29 eliminations
>24 killstreak
>didn't get a single vote outside of my own
>instead my team voted for our zenyatta who did 3k healing
what the absolute fuck

That's why she's so perfect

R E M O V E

O M N I C

>no ass
>doesn't know that her ass is just as big as everyone else's despite being half their size

>no ass
Okay sure (haven't really looked at it).

>no tits
Spot the amerilard.

This is cgi right?

>i've seen people snap back their aim to a reviving target clearly fighting an aimbot on a controller

sure you have

Would Zarya be better if she was a male?

Does Zarya want to be male?

>You will never see DVa's b-cups bouncing up and down as she rides you
Let me die.

Do these people just not stop playing? I'm a full-blown NEET and I'm not even close to that level, what the fuck.

>>Roadhog
>most repulsive champion, islander cause it covers disgusting bellybutton

ROADHOG IS FUCKING CUTE STFU I KILL YOU

buy more crates

No
No