hero-server.net/
arcana-ro.com/
ancient-ro.com/
talonro.com/
originsro.org/
strawpoll.me/10389911
wiki.talonro.com/Super_Quest_Items
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wish i was around at the WoE golden times.
I was a casual scrubber then, now i can only dream of experiencing the best GvG mode to ever exist in life.

I wish you guys stopped playing tree of savior so we could join in a server and play what a real grind mmorpg is

I could play.

i played a few hours on novaRo yesterday

Would you guys play a pre-trans server with custom shit and bg?

Someone posted a pretrans server with 700+ players yesterday, but I don't remember the name

Some Pre-Re servers

AevaRO
x7/x7/x3
Population Median Reference: 400
panel.aeva-ro.com/

heRO
x5/x5/x3
Population Median Reference: 50
hero-server.net/

ArcanaRO
x8/x8/x15
Population Median Reference: 700
arcana-ro.com/

AncientRO
x3/x3/x3
Population Median Reference: 258
ancient-ro.com/

TalonRO
x8/x8/x3
Population Median Reference: 1500
talonro.com/

Pre-Trans Server

OriginsRO
x5/x5/x5
Population Median Reference: 30
originsro.org/

As long as we pick as Pre-Re server, I will play on it.

I'm fine with anything desu. Only turn-off for me is a population of

I would give arcana a shot.

Two problems with arcana
1. boss cards are disabled
2. no area or auto loot

Disabled boss cards I'm fine with but
>no area or auto loot
goddammit.

I don't care about boss cards and no auto loot could be annoying at first I guess. I only want to party up with a few fellas every now and then.

I can deal with those flaws, too. Other than that, I'd say Aeva is probably the best of those listed in in terms of features and population.

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention about ArcanaRO is that everyone starts with 1 emperium. This may be a flaw or bonus depending on your viewpoint. Also there are mounts for all classes that everyone starts with.

I already played Ayyva with rog last year so I wouldn't mind.

Should we put up a vote? Only 6 posters ITT though

I'm still here!

If there was anyone else on Nova, I'll see if I can set up a chat room or something. No guild yet since I'm a masochistic piece of shit leveling a Genetic first thing.

strawpoll.me/10389911

On a side note, how would you guys fix >pic related?
I'm out of ideas desu.

Fix what?

The reward system kafra offers. Nobody uses it at all.

I'd be willing to play on any of these if you tryhards teach me the ways of hardcore ragnarok.

I only played with casul friends and we could never manage to MVP and GvG properly, because shitters were too casual to start.

I just wanted to experience proper ragnarok in a group, doesn't really matter the class or anything like that.

why do you have a hotbar just for hats

i mean that is what RO is for but...

I second both of those.

It was for testing purposes I swear.

I'm on the opposite side of the boat right now. I rather play for casual PvE, but if we manage to get a solid group I can help with doing that kind of shit. You just need some organization.

What do I have to do to get /rog/ actually playing on a server

Tell me

>pre-re autism
>renewal character art
lol!

cute is cute but renewal is shit

It's different that's for sure

>renewal
>shit
It is you who is shit, /rog/.

I kinda wanna try Arcana but I know if I'll have the time to commit into it

Shame CookieRO died. And a bunch of other servers.
and Tree of Savior.

What's the status on ToS currently? I quit a week or three ago.

ples vote
strawpoll.me/10389911

where is the none of the above option

just did :3

Is it time

It's decided then?
I'm downloading.

It's got the most votes so far, but it's never decided unless we can actually get a group going.

arcana has 300 more players than aeva right now.

But i don't know if i want to play without autoloot. Sniper fly DS farming is just slower however, i could live with that i guess.

arcana looks like it is run by some pinoy though
better go to the VIP npc to see how much PHP they want for VIP level 5

There's no autoloot for hunters and bards but there are other ways to farm. Perhaps blacksmiths will have an easier time in that regard since they have Greed

For the love of the zeny

Same here, started leveling a knight.

R I P

Dead game
Dead general
Dead everything

I'll only be able to start next week, maybe later even.

I hope you guys stay alive until then

You're too old to live, but too young to die.
Rise up, my dear.

>Let's make a pre-renewal/classic server
>Built upon renewal client with a bunch of features not present in those early episodes

how difficult would be to make our own server for this shit?

really easy
getting people to play it is hard though

So, we Arcana now? I'll be able to play in 15 hours from now. What classes are you guys rolling?

bumperino

Maybe I cured my autism.

I was already tried of grinding just going through the tutorial for the 800th time.
Arcana had hundreds of vendors in pront and I didn't see anything going for hundreds of millions, but I didn't really see anything good either.
Then the server crashed so I guess I'm over that server.

Yeah, I'm not feeling that one either. Logged in just to check it out and saw hundreds of vendors and mostly hunters everywhere

>tfw I will never play WoE again on an official server

Should we start checking different servers each night and post pro/cons of them until a group of people agrees on one of them?

As long as people start playing at some point, sure why not. I'll be on arcana until then.

What's stopping you

anyone else /nova/ here?

I don't think so. Given the polling before, no one is really interested in renewal so you're in the minority.

He's probably a beta faggot who can't act independently of group consensus and falls for forced memes like most of this shitty general.

Are you okay?

I'm great. Why would you ask?

You have a lot of aggression. Are you sure you're alright?

No more aggression than the incurable cancer that haunts these threads known as the clique.

>resurrect "bazillion private servers that are all the same shit: the MMO"
>but not mabinogi

The clique isn't here though. We'd be worse off if they were. Plus, they would have already been spamming a pserver and trolling every other possible choice if they were.

ressurection!!

>novacucks
Play real server instead:
leika-ro.net

>leika
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time

Looks like RO interest on Veeky Forums is truly dead.

R I P

private servers blow ass
either official or go home
in this case
go home

>private servers blow ass
This to be quite honest fampais. Sage and move on.

We have to go back to 2006

or you know
just remake the renewal classes and rebalance the content instead of masturbating to 7 year old content for 7 years whoah!!

or even make custom non dogshit content whoah even more!!

That's one thing I don't get, why won't private servers owners make their own content? How hard is it? I don't know much about the RO code, but isn't it simple C/C++? Surely it shouldn't be THAT hard to create something new in an already pre-built game

>Surely it shouldn't be THAT hard to create something new in an already pre-built game
Creating new stuff, that doesn't suck, is hard. Period. Another period. Make it three periods, actually.
Besides, making new stuff can be quite hard even in a pre-built game, especially if the original developpers had no foresight and made shitty, hard to extend/mantain code. An guess what, the original developpers in our case were koreans.

Custom classes have been around for 7 years, nobody just bothers with them because autists whine about "MUH NOSTAHLEGHA"

hell, I think even a few people from /rog/ have played NoviceRO which was literally just novice and decked out super novice only at 0.1x/0.1x rates where everything was just super pimped out, and people would just get skills from cardboxes dropped when you grinded with others.

>That's one thing I don't get, why won't private servers owners make their own content? How hard is it?
It isn't hard at all as the other guy said, but people nowadays gets scared when you say the word "custom" in your server.
Just look at this custom shit, I'm pretty sure nobody would like to play on this server.

That's more of a case of bad custom, like you guys are saying. I know folks here don't like Talon, but they sure do their custom shit the right way, it's just that there is not many other servers willing to put some effort, out there...

>talon
>custom shit the right way
explain

This shit right here
wiki.talonro.com/Super_Quest_Items
Not talking about he items, but the quest to get them is cool

are you sure we arent here :^) :^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

>clique couldn't handle the grind in ToS
I had a good giggle

no man can handle a shitty game.

Good thing the clique players couldn't even be called men since they played this rubbish for over 3 years.

Just pick a fucking server that isn't keknewal

how about you pick a server if you're going to be picky faggot

I have, multiple times

well then stick to it faggot

But renewal is actually fun and gets new content, but I know autistic manchildren can't handle change from the routine.
>tfw comfy times on iRO Chaos with no /rog/ cliquecucks in sight

>But renewal is actually fun and gets new content
Somewhere, an autistical faggot who has played pre-renewal only and knows nothing about renewal had a heart attack over the idea of needing to do new things.

>grinding eden quests is fun!
>doing gramps instances over and over is fun!
If you like keknewal, you'd be better off playing ToS.

(you)

Who is forcing you into doing those things?

You can bitch all you want, but polling already showed that literally only two posters (You) and (You) were interested in renewal. Sorry!

>everything is gramps!
You know there are other ways to level and that Gramps caps out at 150, while the level cap is 175/60 now.

>(You)
But I never voted in your gay little poll and don't want to see you faggots on iRO again. I just come here for keks and giggles at all your autism.

You were in the nofunallowed guild, right? Does key still play?