Divine

>divine
>right
>of
>kings

Then why were the Romanovs and Bourbons executed? Why did the Habsburgs fall our of power? Why are most monarchs today only ceremoniall?

because communism is godless

Are you expecting someone who literally believes in divine right to answer you? Who is this thread for?

>Are you expecting someone who literally believes in divine right to answer you?
Where the fuck do you think you are? That is both what he is expecting and 100% what is going to happen.

this desu famalam

Yes I am.

Voltaire himself was a monarchist though. It was Rousseau who was most critical of the monarchy as an institution.

mandate of heaven

Mandate of Heaven

MANDATE OF HEAVEN

>SCREAMING CHINESE WARLORDS

And that's why there's a bloody revolution every 20 years.

>not forced
>funny
>meme

Karl Habsburg is just waiting for his chance

He will rise to power and pull Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia out of the EU and be crowned Emperor

At least give him his families property back you fucking peasants

>An Lushan Rebellion

>literally who is Satan?

Someone ought to read de Maistre and divine providence theory.

"Every country has the government it deserves"

>muh satan

If God is all-powerful than absolute monarchy wouldn't have been destroyed unless he willed it.

fuck this comment got me

o i am laffin

Sins.

Missing the point of divine right.

The point is that you take a certain authority as given, absolute. By fiat.

This can be helpful for a society because it means that because rightful authority isn't ambiguous, so there's less chance of violent power struggle or public deception to determine rule.

And because the state is absolute property of the monarch (it can't be given or taken away), they are more invested in its health and success, thereby the health and success of its people.

Do you really have to ask?

>of its people
You mean tenants.

i'm included, don't forget that

>divine right = nothing bad ever happens to me

Have you even heard of any of the prophets?

God is dead.
And we killed him.