/TrumpCoinGeneral/

Earn your post edition.
You've to make at least one post on another media before using this thread.

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.msg15900383#msg15900383
c-cex.com/?p=pres-btc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do we remove this from the first page?

kill velastocretin

TO WHOM IT MIGHT CONCERN:
STOP SHITPOSTING TRUMPCOINGENERAL, LITERALLY NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT ANYMORE. ITS DEAD SORRY. I BET THE FAG SHILLING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS FAILIURE OF A COIN (YES ITS BASICALLY BEING OPORTUNISTIC SINCE TRUMP HAS GROWN IN RELEVANCY A LOT SINCE HE ANNOUNCED HIS CANDIDACY FOR POTUS. KEK WHATS NEXT? BREXIT COIN?) IS LOSING ALL OF HIS INVESTMENTS RIGHT IN THIS MOMENT AND NEEDS THIS TO WORK. I SAY FUCK HIM AN FUCK THIS SHITCOIN. I HOPE YOURE READING THIS MR.TRUMPCOIN CREATOR AKA FALIURE OF THE MILLENIUM. I HOPE YOU, GUY SHILLING THE SHIT OUT OF US Veeky ForumsNESSMANS, DIES IN A PILE OF CACTIE WHILE DROWNING ON A POOL OF GASOLINE WHICH ITSELF IS ON FIRE. FUCK YOU AND ANYONE ONE WHO EVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD INVESTMENT, YOU MUST BE BRAINDEAD TO THINK THIS COULD EVER GIVE YOU MONEY. GO WORK AT MCDONALDS YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE, GUYS WHO LOOK AT TRUMPCOIN AND THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA ARE LIKE MCDONALDS WORKERS, NEETS WITH NEAR ZERO NET WORTH WHO WILL ACHIEVE NOTHING IN THEIR LIVES. FUCK.

Let them know in the thread so seo guy can see. That might also get them to contact the plebbit mod. It would be better than one of us.

>i bought at 30k

I thought there was suppose to be a big announcement this week?

I am using a computer at my school. How much bandwidth would the TrumpCoin wallet use up and how noticeably would it be? I don't want to compromise their equipment

There was a big one, read bct

How long have you been waiting for the new thread?

You're wasting your summer refreshing biz so you can post this at the top of each general!

This was the update. Maybe you heard here it would be big.

Minimal. Unnoticeable.

Don't tell me no lies!

CPU is a bit active rn, usually at 8%

Can I turn it on and off whenever? What's the point of keeping it running once I've got my Trumpcoins

No link to the bct thread, no link in the OP either, to basically the only source of updates from the "devs", the bct thread..

You know why? cause there ain't no update since the 12th, and that one basically said nothing.

Here, I'll go ahead and help you out: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.msg15900383#msg15900383

Not much going on there is there? Let's see.. no PAC. No fiat to trumpcoin. No real exchange. Yep looks like another week gone by, and another week of "wow, it's nothing" for chumpcoiners.

Tick tock motherfuckers, clock's a running..

Staking, you get 2% of your current trumpcoins per year and help confirm transaction in the network.

You already have your trumpcoins it's just that your wallet doesn't know that because it didn't sync.

Also make sure to back up your wallet because you sound like someone who would run the program on another computer and then wonder where their coins disappeared.

Oh yah, that's me staking. I'm sure it's absolutely nothing if you're not staking.

Woo TrumppCoin!

Go suck a dick nocoiner

Daily reminder that Trump Coin is a meme scam.

Whoa! Hostile.. that's not how you win hearts and minds, kiddo.

You want people to take this shit seriously, don't you?

I wonder if they envisage going full throttle at the start of September having the backing of a large group of supporters. Of those here, few will do more than post in these generals. They're gonna have to market aggressively to the wider crypto crowd.

Maybe they have some big people who can do some media mentions

That seems like the ideal scenario

That's what they are starting to do with their signature campaign. We all know that Veeky Forums has been tapped out.

Would make sense, since the team is much more professional than chicken with his "strategies".

BTW daily reminder to ignore fudders, they are here to drive down the price so they may buy it cheaper. Ignore

Seems that way so far. His plan was to get milos attention on Twitter! That would not have gone well.

Lets say TrumpCoin actually rises to the conservative guess that the devs are putting it at 4 dollars a coin: why should I not spend 100 bucks I'm willing to lose on a candidate I support on them whilst they're currently 5 cents a piece?

Yup with rather creepy memes

but were going past that m8, $100+ by september.

Because crypto are risky and it might not happen. As with any of them.

The bitcointalk threads are a record of most of what's happened so you should look there. Go back to when to the coup against chicken and start reading up to now.

Take note of what the new team has done in the last month and decide whether it's worth the risk.

We have no idea what they have done.
They seem to be hinting to something really big but the last time they did that they announced payservices.
And payservices is worthless alone so nobody really cares.

Ok, so look at updates, like payservices and then think what partnering with that company could enable.

It's really obvious by now that they aren't letting anything get out before they're ready.

But at 5c a piece is it really that much of a risk?

Theres More reward than risk with this particular crypto due the name alone,
all it takes is for any MSM to run 1 special or for trump to acknowledge it at one of his rallies and it's already worth more.

I feel like it's primed for a rise because of its market appeal, low cost and the hype bubble as it gets closer to the election.

>mfw he actually fucking wins this thing and TrumpCoin becomes valued at 1000$ as he announces it as a new crypto based currency, all from a 100$ punt I took months ago.

True, doesn't cost much right now to get a decent amount of coin.

Exactly. The people who dumped simply had unrealistic expectations, they expected something big immediately when the team just formed a few weeks ago.

Everything points to a rise for Trumpcoin. All it needs is a media mention, and with the elections coming its going to be harder and harder to ignore.

The only problem for Trumpcoin is the "scam" accusations, alot of them coming from fellow Trump supporters ignorant of the coin's potential and crypto in general. This is the only real hurdle for Trumpcoin.

Look, I bought most of my coins at 7.5k and some at 10.2k
Overall I am currently even, since I wouldn't lose or win anything if I sold them now.
So I won't.
But I am somewhat worried. In the past few weeks it's done nothing but go down or stagnate.
I'm not really seeing any growth.

Your worries are not unwarranted. The coin is not a guaranteed home run, nothing is in investing.

The issue for Trumpcoin imo is the vitriol coming from Trump supporters, which I was surprised to see. They seem to think the coin is piggybacking on Trump's name, and that its just a coin to be pumped and dumped, when that is clearly not the case.

It's really a shame because this team is grassroots and for real. They are real people passionate about crypto and Trump. It's sad to see Trump supporters attacking their own.

I dont know if this is going to matter if there is a media mention. There is nothing much to gain by selling now, we'll just be breaking even or at a slight loss. It's all or nothing for Trumpcoin.

It's understandable that there's backlash from his supporters, at first glance for anyone would assume this is a ripoff the Trump name, and in a way it is but simultaneously is supportive of him. So its a win win for a moral standpoint.

..Unless of course you fucking hate him, then this is muh literally Hitler and Nazi gold.

Sad? It's fucking embarrassing. I thought Trump supporters were smarter than that but I guess not. Yeah fellow supporters make a crypto coin named after your candidate, so you go on their video channel and shit on them. Go into their threads and call them scammers lol when they reveal their faces. Yep makes total sense.

Meh okay true lol just having a bad morning at work

Keep in mind that the reddit thread was created before the new team was formed and unfortunately it's stuck to the 1st page of google results. Unfortunately its what I feared what would happen and its probably affecting peoples' opinions.

Because you're not going to make money and Trump won't get any of it. I did the math in the previous thread. About 3% of the amount of Trumpcoins is held in the fund for Trump and valued at around 10k. If you put in $100 you're raising the market cap by 0.03%, that raises the value of the fund by $3. The other $97 goes to the devs and coin holders.

And i think Trumpcoin won't go anywhere. You might disagree but I'll tell you why - it's useless. It's useless for donating to Trump as seen above. And it's useless as a currency because no one accepts it. There's the idea floating around here that when Trump wins the coin will skyrocket because people will buy it like shirts which makes no sense to me.

Its up to you. And you won't get very far in money if you are willing to waste a hundred bucks. And $4 is a prediction made by anonymous Internet strangers who happen to be holding large amounts of the coin.

>is there a risk if each individual unit is cheap?

Yes because your investment scales with how much you buy. It doesn't matter if I buy 100 1c stock or 1 $1 stock. If it goes down by 10% I lose 10c.

It has no market appeal. A market is something you sell it too. Broadly speaking you can't sell currency, it's what you buy and sell with.

You're really going nuts if you think Trump will try to replace the dollar with currency he doesn't even control.

You already know it's not donating to Trump directly. That was made pretty clear. I know you'll probably post the PAC regulations again regarding foreign involvement but the real truth is we will know the FEC's actual position on TrumpCoin within the next few weeks.
It's not useless, it's the second attempted crypto PAC which will allow anonymous contribution and further crypto in politics.

Many cryptos not accepted as currency increase in value, as evidenced by coinmarketcap ffs.

I still stand by my earlier comments though. The audience for this is too small.

Stop literally applying the same principles of stocks to crypto. You don't know what you're talking about. You're only posting this here because you would be drowned out by other commenters if you tried this with a more popular coin.

You are unfortunately laughably uninformed, friend.

We appreciate your "math," but it would be much more useful if you were any good at it.
At a market cap of $10 million, the TrumpCoin fund will be worth $300,000.
At $50 million, $1.5 million.
And at $100 million market cap, 3,000,000 US dollars.

>And i think Trumpcoin won't go anywhere. You might disagree but I'll tell you why - it's useless. It's useless for donating to Trump as seen above.

It might honestly be time for you to stop posting now. If supporting the Trump campaign through a superPAC is useless, then you have to go back.

I hope you're able to keep up. Considering we broke $1 million market cap on the Possibility of a Rumor, I think we are in pretty good shape.

Could someone post directions for the Reddit tipbot again

Agreed. The coin certainly has uses as does cryptocurrency.

Yes, the audience for this is too small - if its contained to Veeky Forums and Reddit. But from the rumors the dev team is going to take this mainstream.

Oh and just to add one thing, the other $97 goes to coin holders period. The dev team does not have a separate stash of coins and are treated like any other coin holder.

The only difference between the dev team and a coin holder is that the dev team are actually doing serious work to advance the coin. The amount they hold is their private investment.

>you already know it's not donating to Trump directly
Yes, and now I know how much of the money actually goes to Trump which is what I think donors want to know.

>FEC regulations
I wasn't planning on mentioning FEC regulations because I think it's unlikely Trumpcoin will grow big enough for that. I mentioned it in the last thread because an user said it was a legal way for foreigners to donate to the campaign. And yes we'll know it in a few weeks.

>many cryptos with no currencies gain go up
Because there are tens of thousands of coins. And after a period of hype these coins drop like rocks or stagnate. The biggest coins by market caps are those with the most acceptance in retailers and people. Do you think people piled onto bitcoin for no reason? It was because of its potential use as an anonymous currency.

>at a market cap of 10 million the fund will be worth $300,000

Is this supposed to be refuting my example? I was talking about how much an individual raises by buying, not if millions of people jump on it enough to raise the market cap to 10 million.

I was uninformed on its market cap though. It has dropped to 305k.

>If supporting the Trump campaign through a superPAC is useless, then you have to go back

I see you have resorted to shitposting after running out of arguments. It still doesn't change the fact that if he throws away $96 and gives the rest directly to a PAC he's donating more money than he would with Trumpcoin,

There is nothing stopping people from donating directly to the fund too :^)
This allows you to both invest, and allow your (and others) investment to grow in value and go much, much further than donating through other avenues.

This is why it's call an "investment," you see?

>applying stocks to cyrpto
That was basic investment math. You don't judge by absolute changes per unit of asset, you judge the percentage change of your capital.

Also want to add that I have posted on other crypto forums for more popular coins. They actually have decent arguments about how their coin has value because of technical features like decentralization and staking and what this means. I suspect you're the ones who would get laughed at if you said your coin was going to the moon because it's a brand new way to donate coins but it's also exactly the same as most other more popular coins.

>there is nothing stopping people from donating to the fund
>but with Trumpcoin you can donate and invest

See for why it's both a bad way to donate and a bad investment,

It still doesn't change the fact that if he throws away $96 and gives the rest directly to a PAC he's donating more money than he would with Trumpcoin,

You are missing the big picture and are thinking in 2 dimensional terms.

Trumpcoin is another way to raise funds for Trump. Yes, donating directly is more efficient. But if direct donation was so great, then why do we have charity concerts, fundraising drives, fairs and whatnot with a portion of the funds being donated directly to a cause?

HELLO: ITS THE SAME KIND OF THING!

Maybe its a difficult concept to grasp considering its never before done in crypto. It's a fundraising platform. it's to get people excited, to have fun, to invest a little, another creative way to raise funds. t's that simple.

Again, two dimensional thinking. Trumpcoin is not about technical features You are on their forums? Great. Notice a trend with all of them? They are all focused on technical features. That's cool and all, but they get lost in a sea of similar altcoins competing on technical grounds.

Trumpcoin is unique in the fact that its not a technical coin, but still has a purpose beyond a meme coin. Few coins can boast that. Yes, you have "charitycoin" but this is for a specific cause. It's unique coin that is NOT about technical features.

Trumpcoin's true potential lies in the fact that the everyday person can relate to Trumpcoin. That's something that not even Bitcoin can do. No cryptocurrency can do that. Trumpcoin is relatable to the average joe normie. And the average joe does not care about "decentralization" or "staking" or DAPPS, or whatever else fancy feature that crypto enthusiasts on your forums are going to boast about.

All they care about is that there is a cool pic of Trump logo and that a portion of the coin's will be donated to a PAC.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool

See for why it's both a good way yo donate and a smart investment.

You're really making a name for yourself now, aren't you? Post your address fampai, let me help you out.

Don't sweat it, he'll be telling people not to vote because a mere 0.000000001% difference in the polls isn't actually worth anything!

DUDE TRUMP LMAO, but with crypto this time

it's a betcoin

if he wins, you win, if he loses, you lose.

it's that simple.

Guys, what is this?

c-cex.com/?p=pres-btc

Does the math still apply if people refuse to sell below a certain price and people keep buying up and there is support the higher price?

The funds value could increase very quickly following a media mention and a sudden scarcity in the supply of coins being sold.

If you want Trumpcoin to have media attention, there's a simple formula.

Trump + Negative news + Short writers wearing Yarmulkes = Headlines.

fuck the donation angle fuck the muh tech.
[email protected] if you aren't holding trumpcoin the day before the election in the chance he wins...and don't feed me this he can't will bullshit, we heard the same with brexit.

it'll be fucking meme city if he wins, they'll probably be 50 trumpcoin clones that day, but we will have the original, and it'll explode in price.
if there's a small chance he wins and dude trump lmaos the world, the price will go up 100x ez.

act accordingly lads or or else gtfo

protip: nobody really cares about the fund or the tech, it's a decent coin with low coins outstanding and a tip top bunch of dev team blokes.

join us or head on over to the ethereums threads. your call

Mate, I completely agree. In fact, I betted 1000$ on Trump the moment he announced presidency when the odds where 20/1 and I will win 20000$ if he wins. I read his books beforehand and knew of his persistence. Since then odds have dropped to 4/1 but you can still make a buck of it. I'm going to stock up at least 20000 Trumpcoin the coming months.

Go to google.
Disable all extensions/blockers
Click link.
Wait 3-5 secs.
Click back.

The fact that you spent a very small period of time means google will think that the site is shit.

You can also click the links below it and never click back which will make google think you found what you wanted at that link.

What? why would someone do this.

Exactly. I want more info on this alt-alt coin.

Well looks like a cheap copy of trumpcoin without a dev team.
Wouldnt buy.

>c-cex.com/?p=pres-btc
Look at the fucking volume

Well i hate to say it but it may be a PnD,
Look at the chart.

Nice, now we have a Trump alt coin that is actually a pump and dump we can direct people to.

>TrumpCoin is not a pump and dump, you must have confused it with PRES

Look at my shoop

want me to make another?

I can make more shoops but I need some trumpcoin donations

>

Devs must have confidence in what they are keeping from us to not be bothered that so few know about the coin and PAC.

I think they have something big planned, i stocked up on TC and will buy more the price is too good

Media mention...that is all.

These look really good man, you are quite professional with PS

Already arranged? Coinciding with signal saying full throttle September?

>he doesn't know that alex Jones mention is back on the table for September

luls at u

Only according to biz

holy shit!

I dont know for sure. But I suspect one of the reasons why they are so confident, and have not asked for more support openly, is because of the mention on Alex Jones. If you dig through the old thread, you'll see a post by CantStump I think, or another old dev member, and they say that Robert David Steele was pushed off the show and that he still is enthusiastic about the coin.

Yeah, so the assumption by the community that the Alex Jones media mention was a lie, was in fact just that - an assumption.

Even then, if they dont have him waiting in the wings, I think they could probably reach out to another member of the Alt media anyway. The coin has enough going for it, and they have all the right tools available. All they need is the payment gateway on the main website and they are all set for a media mention.

I want to believe

Fair enough, I have similar assumptions. I know they still post here but don't identify themselves.

Here's my address for anyone interested in helping me out
TSgh1RBH3bmVLHfrL6VM4XrgsZH8H9r5PF

devs probably won't ever let me sit in on another meeting if they read this
>sorry lads
but ya, you'll wanna buy your trumps before the mention obviously.

they've been waiting on the pac details to be solidified as to answer any questions in detail that AJ may ask.
pac is done, that ann coming in next week or so, then that one guy going back on AJ and will drop it and the official website, that's why they are releasing a new how to buy video.

aj mention > website > how to buy video > end game.

>sorry devs :,

I've made a reply there to the person who asked. Scroll through the tipbot announcement post.