twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AUTISM

trundle

I love Lissandra!
She's cute
CUTE!
Is shit lmao

>Ironstylus designed Ahri early in his career
>Never once bragged about it despite her being one of the most popular and acclaimed women in the game

Makes no sense to me senpai

Xth for Annie a CUTE!

>People catching on to how strong Hecarim is now

FUCK, there goes my comfort pick

If i'm playing nasus why is everyone so intent on feeding and or fighting all the time while i'm trying to farm and get big.

These are the same kids that try to blame me for not carrying their asses hard enough at 30 mins because of THEIR mistakes.

>imma yasuo everybody pick knockup champs pls

>playing Scooby Doo
>expecting to get scooby stacks without any form of reprecussion
>ever
Idk man, you tell me.

Because the jungler can just ignore you, or he can bury your ass.

If he ignores you, your team feeds, if he buries you, hahahaha, good luck.

Why is Elise win rate shit?

Can anybody actually watch this absolute cancer garbage without burning their eyes?
No way any competent League of Legends player enjoys this filth.
youtube.com/watch?v=voxZCrQszV4
Even I have a mild appreciation for Trick2g, but people like this just remind me of the cancer of youtube and voyeurism culture.

is a slut

You tried

> 9 cs at 3 minutes

?

NA SCENE IN 2 HOURS AND 49 MINUTES GET YOUR SNACKS AND DRINKS PREPARED

honestly speaking i'd say the quality of his videos are good

but jesus fucking christ he talks like a faggot

>still playing/watching this game

Explain yourselves. If you want to be a casual then there's HotS and Overwatch. If you want to be competitive there's Dota 2.

Why support Riot and their awful, boring game?

Xth for beautiful Vlad, whose armor I would lick clean after every battle if he asked me to.

Who is more ban worthy this patch Irelia or Ryze

What if I want a game where chars have 3 passives and 1 gimmick in addition to the abilities?

friendly reminder

What are you referring to?

TRUMP 2016

FUCK MEXICO

BUILD WALL

because dota is cancerous rng shitfest

>Only 53%

>trioqueue on my team
>leftclick middleclick rightclick, forgot what their team name was
>adc keeps telling yas he;s gonna lose his account since he's gonna get permabanned for feeding
>then our adc runs into rengar melee range and dies, zero attempts at kiting even though she started the fight
>"wtf how does rengar do that much damage"
>jungler can't gank for shit
>top is actually feeding
>only ones going even are me and the support
>call for surrender
>lolno trioqueue keeps you in game
>afk and go get something from the fridge

Been playing for 4 seasons, never felt the need to actually afk

Irelia and Fizz should be the first two bans by default.

>implying it won't get higher

Dota2 is boring and it doesn't have canonical shorstacks

I might love r63 Slark and Meepo, but I can't very well play games with them, can I?

It clearly shows 55% and 54% in the relevant leagues.

>people who play twitch typically play less commonly picked ADCs
>And shaco
>And Urgot

Not bad. Stealth champs and ADCs, seems reasonable.

>People who pick Ekko play flavor of the month cancer
>Vel'koz is played by One-tricks and comfy-moders
>THE ONLY CHAMPION KENNEN PLAYERS TYPICALLY ALSO PLAY IS GNAR.

Damn.

Ryze because he takes less skill to play and irelia will have a bunch of fotm shitters dragging her down. Real bans this patch though: Blitz, Fizz, kindred, MF and lucian with irelia or ryze as a last spot filler

surrenderat20.net/2016/06/63-pbe-update.html

Fizz
Attack range lowered to 125 from 175

Playful / Trickster (E) cooldown increased to 18/16/14/12/10 from 16/14/12/10/8**

RNG never decides games of Dota 2. If it were a real issue then no one would play it competitively.

Dota 2 is invariably a better competitive game than LoL. Just tune in to the Manilla Major later tonight. Competitive LoL is a snoozefest compared to competitive Dota.

Rito needs to make r63 skins. Easiest buck they'll ever make.

I don't think Fizz got buffed though or does he also use TF now

>Bronze is now relevant
I swear even Riot laughs at bronzelords.
>Kennen players are picky furries
That or it's because the whole "ranged squishy into teamfight monster" niche is only filled by those two.

Bullshit, that passive nerf still needs to go through. They literally said themselves that Fizz and Kassadin should get their minion ignore passive removed when they gutted Hecarim earlier this year.

He was literally pick/ban in every game today and is cancer in both Top AND Mid as either AP or Tank. Fucker needs to get buried

He doesnt need a buff when hes the best tank assassin left

Almost all of the "Epci plays" dotaposters post here are rng shitfests with no actual skill in them
Maybe it's just those specific ones, but that's all we've been shown

>implying bronze isn't relevant to champion balance
Shaco and Eve were gutted because Diamond players couldn't play around them.

>If it were a real issue then no one would play it competitively.
People play Poker competitively.

>Team doesn't ban kindred
>lose
>Team bans kindred
>win

it's simple really

>minion ignore passive removed when they gutted Hecarim earlier this year.
I'm still mad as fuck about that. Fizz is the last piece of shit that needs an ignore minions passive. He's not some super nimble fuck, he's just a slimy fucknugget.

>when they gutted Hecarim earlier this year.
That was good. Lane babbies finally will stay the fuck away from Hecarim.
And the new triforce is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxCnhacqAW0

And this was one of many exciting games from last night. More will come tonight.

Where is the RNG shitfest in this video? Yes, there are rare moments where RNG can REALLY fuck you over and make you die once. It is extremely rare for RNG to decide a game, though.

>5years to turn arround and make an auto attack
>not snoozefest

>tfw a teammate bitches at me because I don't own the fotm champ that they want me to first pick for them

I remember when Hecarim had something like 80% ban in competitive "because no one wants to deal with a fucking horse jumping into their lane"

literally who cares

why can't you go post this in the dota 2 general

because she's shit.

Her ganks are garbage.

Her invades are garbage.

The only thing she does well is clear camps and then be useless.

I want to get better as Irelia.
Do I really need 18/0/12 and rush triforce? She feels so squishy.
Even if I win games I choke against a Ryze and Trynd in lanephase, and I fucking hate it when I can't farm my ass off and lose lane.

>Lose

how can pbe updates be so fucking big when it's just 2 numbers changes on fizz and some other useless shit

Because after spending an afternoon watching LCS I can't believe that this is what LoL players subject themselves to. You're choosing to enjoy an objectively inferior game.

You're like CoD players that refuse to see that CS:GO is just the better game in every way.

Kek

Then they gutted literally every thing good about him directly or indirectly and he was literally the worst champion in the game for a few months.

Only recently is he starting to become good again but only in the jungle thanks to Ghost/TF buffs. He's still snowball reliant as hell

who gives a fuck. you're literally going out of your way from dota to tell league players they should stop enjoying things

and nobody in this thread has even been discussing the LCS except from you some dota 2 faggot. so again. nobody gives a fuck

>implying cod is bad
Everything after mw2 is shit tho so if youre using thoose kiddies, then fucking die really

Is this a bait?

Graps nerfs hurt so badly, user.
I miss going TF + DMP with grasp and turning a lost lane and 0/2/1 score into an 8/3/10 and carrying the game.

>lcs now has OVER FOUR different streams instead of just one
I don't like this.

Why do you care about how other people spend their free time?

Seek help dude.

>not owning every champ

i hope it was a smurf

Building tank will do that, not so much grasp.

god i fuckin hate this game
it makes me so upset when i get into games and i lose just because UH OH, LOOKS LIKE YOU PICKED THE WRONG CHAMP, BUDDY! IM GONNA BE TURRET DIVING YOU ALL DAY AND NIGHT, DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT FARMING, NO MATTER HOW SAFE YOU PLAY

in dota, you had hard counters like silencer and vision heroes against invis, but it was still never a bullshit feeling of someone having the upper hand perpetually, no matter what you did

i just LOVE playing a mage against a zed mid, or any other assassin for that matter
i love playing azir against dash dash dash ult dash
I LOVE PLAYING MELEE TOP AGAINST SWAIN

I LOVE IT ALL

League babbies delusional again, could you handle invisibility as core game mechanic that needs taking care of in every game? And about triple amount of item actives.

I made switch to league because new champs and events all the fucking time, it feels more alive but dont you fucking fool yourself in front of a mechanically superior product

LoL players really are retarded children.

Have fun continually getting fucked in the ass I guess.

Who should I buy this patch for freelo, mf, irelia or swain?

I dont even play the game, but if you think older cod's are bad, youre retarded

Shouldn't you be in LCS now since League is so easy for you?

My only complain about Dota is that in League you feel every dead and the threath of snowball is always there, but in Dota there's a kill every minute and it seems as if it doesn't mean shit and late game people are dying randomly everywhere pushing either objectives or waves and the cost seems to be minimal

>no hero has the upper hand against you perpetually

>Doom
>Disruptor
>Undying
Dota has shittons of hard counters, you, just haven't played the game enough to figure out what they are. I'm not saying League still isn't much, MUCH worse in that regard, though.

Stop posting anytime.

Are you the type of person that runs over to someone eating steak and tells them they're eating wrong?

yeah but Grasp was too good on a champ who's sole damage item gave her 250 HP and naturally relied on Sustain.

>tfw out sustaining a Warwick, while dragon is attacking you, and then killing dragon afterwards
I fucking love irelia.

Swain just got nerfed and theyre nerfing Catalyst more. Irelia takes a lot of time to learn. So just get MF

and good luck in your

>22 years of farming, 1 ace and 1 nexus
>not snoozefest

kek

>le farm hero of 0 early game
>le support of telegraphed ults
>le early game lane domination man, who gets useless late game

i have over 1k hours, played all those heroes, none feel as bullshit as what this pile of hot crap has to offer

She's hard to play

>the average League game is now 17 minutes, 25 at most

>entire champions are rendered useless because they never "turn on" due to being late-game carries but games end before late game

I know you've spent a lot of time (and probably money, too) on LoL so you might be too blind to see it but from an outsider's perspective it's crazy that that game still has players and followers. I played ~500 games of LoL in 2011-2012 and then switched to Dota 2.

Just trying to help, breh.

What's the website that shows the winrate of a champion over different leagues and looks good? Saw it last thread with ekko.

>Just trying to help

What if I said that we don't want it and it's just a nuisance at this point.

Ult bot time it is then

damn, working hard for your ten cents, eh?

>Another Elder Rioter is Leaving

>"Its Okay Guys Nothing is happening"

>D
>E
>A
>D
>GAME

>>twitter.com/Grumpymonkeh/status/738797003040120832

And 80% of the game is a boring farmfest.

Are we going to pretend there's no hype to this game at all?

Counterplay.xyz or lolalytics.com

>being a nuisance
>telling people what to do
You get off to this, don't you?

You're a big boy that can make his own decisions but I'm just letting you know that the grass really is greener on the other side.

CLEANING HOUSE

>play yasuo
>listen to eurobeat
>make dank plays

Well.
What are you listening to /lolgen/?

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=z5_hVgfLsco

I'm guessing something big happened. Pretty weird IronStylus didn't say a peep about leaving.

The thing what I hate that is Irelia sucks ass early and if I rush triforce with 18/0/12 I'll be outdamageg no matter what and lose trades to almost anything on top. Maybe 12/0/18 and rushing zzrot will make me better.

Even if I'm strong late I feel like ass If I lose tower first.
It damages my pride, and I main jungle.

The fact that you have to try this hard to get people to even consider playing dota just shows how shit it really is.

THE DAY OF CULL HAS COME, ALL RIOTERS SINNERS WILL BE PURGED ONLY THE CHOOSEN BY THE CHINESE INVESTORS SHALL REMAIN

>Under 30
>cry more lolbabs
NEato
youtube.com/watch?v=eHg9PJc1Nds