/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #240

"Myroid Highlight: Dieuwke" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but oh! You surprised me. Do you want to walk with me to the robot dance competition?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Rip update when?

never
no one ever delivers on mkg

You don't really need it.

Says who? I could have a standalone custom myroid closet for all you fucking know.

Which girls have bedtime outfits that you like?

Cyn.
The dark filter is a nice touch.

Make me an appropriate offering with the rip now.

up desu

It's the only way to make multi-myroid images through

So any event strats?
I'm kind of saving my onsen tickets until a boost since I only have like 5 or so. I notice a lot of people are spending drinks and candy to stay in the top 100.
I think it just feels odd to be pushing so hard in the first few days of an event.

warn them douglas

>So any event strats?
Don't miss any stamina and pray to RNG for stamps is basically it.

who's this?

Are you sure you aren't Cyn?

You don't see that hairstyle very often.

Do those of you with set body types for your girls still save pictures of recs that go against their design?

I can deal with the bigger girls having flat outfits but not the lolis with tits.

Nope.

I change them a lot in DG, some times even their names, so it's not a big deal.

Anyone got an idea on how to get some quick Google Play credit? I'm about 60 cents away from an AP pack and opinion rewards is giving me no love.

I feel kind of the same, though a little different. I'll save nice recs of Hime in a large-breasted outfit since she's just flat but not of Mei since she's a kid.

Do I need PayPal or something else in order to use the Google opinion rewards credits?

No

Nope it's Google's own app and it just adds it to your Play store credit.

Thanks, will I get freedombucks or miserable pesos?

It'll give whatever cash for the country you are in initially I think. You might be able to trick it with a proxy though.

I think it gives you the currency of the country (based on playstore) that you signed up to it with since it's linked to your google wallet
enjoy those free pesos ya dirty mexican

ded

douglas j falcon

Sorry, busy reading trap ero~!

What a pretentious name.

Wow

no I meant who was the one who sent that, but i figured out already

Who's Yuria's love interest?

Laggen of course.

Worthless then, it's as if AMB didn't want my money.

What kind of question is that?

No, it's obviously Ragtag.

Akane, that's why Hilde isn't getting grandkids

Since Yuria doesn't seem to like Laggen, who is going to be the father of her babies?

Multiple black men

Well, technically, there are ways.

But which one would use the dick module?

Why not both?

But it's gay if dicks touch

But they were already gay to begin with so the gay cancels out

Don't forget to suggest themes for the upcoming contest

AMB has a survey out for DG. You can let them know your gender, if you're interesting in playing a male version (HoshiKare, even if you're not interested please select yes), favorite outfit types, what you'd like to be added, etc.

I told them to bring over the missing types and shop items and a few other things. Couldn't think of any settings I'd like now that blocking specific rec slots other than face and hair is buyfag only, but suggest some things ITT for others that haven't submitted yet.

link it faggot

It's within DG.

Fuck that then, I want shota game but not badly enough to launch DG.

I'd like one too but they didn't ask what type of full games you'd like them to create, gaijin don't have that authority. The male version was a yes/no question. I'd only play HoshiKare if they start doing MRs though.

I want the transparent items but I don't want to sound stupid, where they limited, still in the shop or what?

What are you talking about? They're still in the shop and have always been there.

The limited shop in DG is open every weekend with the same permanent items. Transparent items are a part of the permanent items, you can buy them now.

I'm glad I asked.

I don't want anything else, anything you want me to ask for?

ur girls a shit

I'm doing the survey and I can't think of anything for features either, so I will also use up my answer for any suggestions anyone else might have.

>Would you play a male version of DG?
NOPE

>waited too long
>have to redo the survey
Screw that. I'll do it another day.

Next event update:
It looks like it's actually really short or really long, depending on how many girls you have. Each girl's story consists of a date portion, which has 5 stages (waiting to start the date, going to a cafe, going shopping, going to a planetarium, and going to a restaurant with a beautiful view at night), then a proposal story event, a 1-stage wedding portion, then a wedding vows story event, and finally a newlywed infinite stage. Once you get all of your girls to the newlywed stage, it unlocks a "Harem Mode" button at the stage selection. Looks to be you do everything again but with all of them at once, but I'm not sure at all. I only just noticed the button now that I'm just about out of stamina, but it looks like the first date stage again.

Why don't AMB just make a male version of an actually good game like MCC?

Are you actually this retarded or do you mean in a chubby face style like MCC?

Neither. I'd like a game featuring male characters with a cute artstyle rather than AB's yaoibait and mechanics that aren't Jewish as hell like DG's.

Then you do mean in a chubby and cute face style like MCC. You sounded silly since otherwise AB is exactly like MCC.

There's more than one type of cute artstyle you know.

How long does it take to complete everything per girl?

If you mean a jawline shape in between MCC/DG and AB then having shota options still wouldn't be possible since it probably wouldn't look good. They already have 2 older male dress ups. We need shotas. Think of the cute chubby face shapes for males in Hyouka and Ensemble Stars and other stuff like that.

Oh, coincidentally there was just an event update. Instead of expanding the gacha, they actually added a second box you can roll on. The rates for this one are 1 each of the first dress, 6 each of the next, 8 each of the clothes racks and ironing boards. 90 items total. For the connected common items, there's
10 1000Moen
44 5CAN
10 Wanna Talk 5
1 Wanna Talk 10
1 Sunny Honey
1 Sandman
1 Medical Robo
1 Double Master
1 Calmness Candy
for a total of 70 items there.

Seems to be 40 hours 15 minutes. You have 100 stamina initially so that's only 35 hours 15 minutes the first time.

Can someone who has their addons set up to view JP fitsamples check to see if they can still see them without getting redirected to default? I'm not able to see JP fitsamples, but even without setting up referrers correctly I can see EN and JP(mobage) fitsamples.

Just checked, I'm getting the same issue. And I have a referrer set up for ai-mi.jp.

That's strange. It still works on my chrome account I use for ENMCC now that I added the rule for it, but it doesn't work on my chrome account for JPMCC.

I just checked and the rules were slightly different. Looks like it had the 3rd party referrers toggled, so I did that and it works now.

Found out how to get hearts in the AB event, they're rare drops from the treasure box tiles.

You're right, I received one just now too. But what's the strategy for all the return cards? When should they be used?

Getting fevers is hard when each step uses 15 stamina.

I use them to try and grind flames when I've already passed a treasure box

>wearing swimsuits in the hot spring

Reminder to tell DG to somehow bring over the more than one year's worth of items JP had before us.
inb4 >AMB doing actual work and coming up with solutions

Somewhere out there in an alternate universe cute girls are playing a game where they pretend to be us

>tfw no tie-ups and EDs but still rank 638
>tfw climbing ranks every day

I started playing the Japanese FD since it's in the Mexican play store, I already play the English version and I'm gonna keep playing both but wow there's a lot of content we are missing. JP even has a forum and two shops more that I still don't understand how they work.

Ambition made a mistake making a whole new server for their foreigner games. Translating the same game into several languages like Cocoppa and other games do would have been a lot better and cheaper. In the English version almost every player I come accross is inactive.

Anyways, how can I add people? I need friends in FDJP. Fairy is Marzi and owner is Kuha.

As I understand it, most AMB games have a built in BBS/forum. Doesn't JP MCC have one too? JP DG has one too.

Missing game features is a thing across the board too.

Do any of you have a group in DG?

We would have all features if they used the same game client for all languages

What was the logic behind separating each version language? Mobile games rarely do this because it's very money and time consuming to keep a separate server with their own updates and updates schedule, and mobile players are always dropping shit so better keep as many of them in a single server. No wonder they have no staff for the English version now.

Who are you?

Who knows. Maybe for culture-specific changes. Like with the FD censorship and removing the cross from the DG nun outfit. JP DG also initially makes you pick your pronoun for the protag dialog and how it's written (watashi, ore, boku, etc, there's a lot -- in hiragana or kanji), as well as nicknames your gf calls you, but something like that just don't work as well with English/other languages.

As far as DG nicknames go, we actually got the easier option since you can temporarily change your username to whatever you want, set that as the nickname in the gf settings, and then change back to your original name. JP DG nicknames are unlocked through level and personality levels I believe(?). Some have multiple personality requirements too, I think.

Someone ages ago also mentioned getting licensing for the voices for international use.

Or maybe Japanese players just don't want to interact with baka gaijin.

Anyway, plenty of JP mobile games make separate EN releases (almost always behind schedule). It's crappy but AMB isn't doing anything out of the ordinary.

Trump is right, they're raiding us.

that second dress is really really good

The features I want in DG is a visit option that only finds people who have recommending enabled. And an option the only finds people who have Advice enabled. So that I can do the quests. So many people have these disabled in the settings.

Who?

Douglas's Momiji

But nothing seems to happen when I re-land on spots. I thought return cards don't play scenarios or anything?