/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Undisputable Strongest Servant Edition

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewYprKvX-Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there anyone who could even possibly hope to defeat Lancelot?

And I'm not talking about Kariya's Berserker Lancelot. I'm not talking about Saber Lancelot from Grand/Order either. I'm talking about Dark Sakura's Berserker Lancelot, who is the only one that can supply enough mana to allow him to display his true stats from life that are EX rank in every stat, with access to the entire United States military arsenal, from firearms to military vehicles including F-22s and F-35s which are vastly superior to the F-15J he used in Fate/Zero, state-of-the-art DARPA weapons technology, and the entire nuclear arsenal, full incarnation due to touching grail mud which allows him to exist without a master and turns him into a runaway train without brakes due to how much mana he doesn't have to spend sustaining himself, the Key of Babylon which allows him to use Gilgamesh's treasury freely, Ea, and Enkidu which he all stole from Gilgamesh with Knight of Honor, Avalon which he took from Shirou after killing him like a bitch, Karna's armor which he took with Knight of Honor, Eye of the Mind (True) at rank A++ because of all his experience and prediction-based skill greater than any other hero in any legend ever that Nasu and Urobutcher forgot to include in Fate/Zero, which Mad Enhancement doesn't affect because it's so high ranked just like Eternal Arms Mastership, Arondight at its full unsealed power which can shoot beams that are at least equal to Excalibur (probably stronger though), Origin-boosted by the Mooncell into Grand Berserker to become capable of killing TYPEs including Archetype Earth with ease just like how Solomon could destroy time and space, and his eyes surgically replaced with Shiki Ryougi's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception which allow him to access the Root of all things and kill all concepts including Gaia itself if it pleases him.

Nerofags cucked
Tamamofags cucked
Attilafags cucked
Arturia x Shiroushipfags BTFO

Enjoy Fate/Cuckstella

I love you Gilgamesh!

best daughteru

>designs a separate character
It's the same character wearing a different dress.

Gudako can. Not even Grands can stand in her way.

Emiya. As seen in the OP he has the highest stats of any servant and is the undisputable strongest servant.

She's literally a separate existence that Nasu had to create because regular Nero doesn't care about you as much as Hakuno

She's not just Nero in a dress, read her profile.

Diarmuid, he's a natural counter to cuckslot

>tfw not having any of the Jeannu and Cuzilla

It's REALLY not fair.

That's wrong. CCC Bride and FGO Bride are two different Neros.

>he reads fate
>he is not ready to be cucked
>he is not looking forward to it
Gae

Xth for assassin Arjuna

Why doesn't Hakuno get cucked? Why are they immune?

They're an AI and not real.

Can someone explain this shit about Tamamo and Nero not caring about (You)?

Also, Hakuno as far as i know (only played Extra, not CCC) is just another (You).

>tfw you have both jannus and waver

Nobu a CUTE.

I'm gonna marry him.

How do you guys feel when a nip whale adds you?

Is pako illustrating any more servants?

Would I cuck all the servants if I waifu Hakuno?

Hakuno isn't (You), a big part of the plot is the aspect of baiting the player into thinking they're (You) but then they grow into their own character and are pretty quickly revealed to not be (You) at all

>regular Nero doesn't care about you as much as Hakuno
>NTRs Hakuno with Gudao
>lol I was wearing different clothes, it doesn't count you silly cuck
Hakuno is a pathetic cuckold.

>Sakura's Berserker Lancelot
>with access to the entire United States military arsenal
>state-of-the-art DARPA weapons technology, and the entire nuclear arsenal
Can anyone actually stop this? Is this the Lancelot that jetfag has in mins when arguing powerlevels?

I fucking hate you. And i also hate you, Gilles.

>lost the count after getting over 50 gilles while trying to get Jeannu

Hasn't happened yet. I do get the occasional Mashu, but I can't say I really mind.

Not satisfied with breaking the hearts of his Servants, user departs on a journey to break the hearts of every protagonist too.

>cuck shitposting again

>Hakuno isn't (You)
He is the MC, which makes him a self-insert, which makes him (me).

Nasu made F/GO Bride because Nero prefers Hakuno, or else there would be no reason for him to say
>This time it is you, the player, who is her favorite
Note, THIS TIME and The Player

Tamamo never gave a fuck about Guda and basically says she'll keep doing her act for them out of obligation but really she just wants to wait for Hakuno and doesn't love you at all

>Literally a separate existence in the throne

I'd insert myself into FemHakuno

>Can someone explain this shit about Tamamo and Nero not caring about (You)?
Tamamo has memories she shouldn't have (falling in love with Hakuno in the future), so she's conflicted about how she feels about you because she's starting to like you, but at the same time she knows she'll end up falling in love with Hakuno. She doesn't go forward with her feelings and decides to keep playing wife as usual. If you want a Tamamo waifu, go roll Tamamo Cat, she's the one that's 100% dedicated to you, and this was done on purpose.

You must have heard wrong about Nero. FGO Nero Bride was literally made for you. She's not Hakuno's Nero.

>Also, Hakuno as far as i know (only played Extra, not CCC) is just another (You).
Then you missed the whole point of Extra if you can't tell Hakuno isn't a self-insert. It's not something that happened during CCC.

LIZ THREAD

I have vanilla Jannu. Almost never use her.

It's only a game.
Why you have to be mad?

>buff Shuten with Jeanne Alter
>2 buffs
>Wait a minute...!
SHUTEN IS A DRAGON?

Clearly didn't want to add another classification for just onis.

>Literally the same in every way.

Nasu literally says Hakuno isn't (You)
Tamamocucks and Nerocucks BTFO

That doesn't look like Hakuno user, Hakuno should be more plainly cute.

Hakuno is a jesuit. Vows of chastity and all that.

>She's not Hakuno's Nero.
She will be.

You still get cucked by Hakuno's Nero and Bride

Also Tamamo Cat isn't the same, fuck that shitty design. They sold Tamamo on waifubait shit and then decided to turn her into some cuck garbage once they had everyone's money, fucking disgusting

Even the nips don't give a single fuck about the shit that is Tamamo Cat

Xth for failed to roll the violet oni

>MC, which makes him a self-insert
I remember this argument once.
Are you really saying every MC in existence is a self-insert?

She's the child of Orochi, so she's a dragon.

Try wasting over 1000$ for jeannu and getting 50 gilles.

>Tamamofags confirmed cucked
This must be why they all stopped posting, I'd quit too if my waifushit character was actually not even a waifu

>Nasu literally says Hakuno isn't (You)
MC=Self-insert=(Me)
That's how it works.

Yes, or at the very least every MC that you control in any way.

Nasu can't find the way to the parking lot without contradicting himself at least 5 times.

This all started with that giant pile of bullshit that was him feeling sorry for Aacha achieving the answer but not keeping it (when that was the whole fucking point in the first place) and cooking up the file reports. Now we have tens of thousands of timelines where Servants are summoned and fall in love with their Masters so many times one can only wonder if the Throne is being swallowed by gallons of cum.

The is Tamamocat which is better in all aspects though

Looks like I'm not ready for the 3BP yet

Kintoki is also half a dragon. When is he going to get his dragon trait?

user i'm SO sorry
i'm f2p

Did you get anything good? I got twice x2 and rama at least

No one except for the whalest of whales and the super lucky is ready for 3BP

Pay attention to the story at all

Zero event brought in the idea of "Problems occurring within parallel world-lines that we gotta deal with". Extra world-line still happened, it wasn't destroyed by Solomon. There is going to be an Extra event that works vaguely the same as Zero event.

That's your own damn fault. Haven't you learned a thing?
No spending money on mobages, ever.

>Arturia x Shiroushipfags BTFO
They were BTFO with Garden of Avalon. Hakuno x Arturia fags will be BTFO when she friendzones him like she did with Gudao.

Only Astolfo in 35 rolls

>Two turns left.

Just revive another Servant, senpai.

I spent ~100 euros on Nero. Got her and was happy.

I consider it a worthy investment.

Are you retarded?

i did refund-meme this, but it's still fucking HURT

The absurd sudden end of the world that can't be avoided, that I think they referenced in Melty that drove that one guy mad.

Maybe it was Solomon.

Who is the cuckest of cucks?

>Extra world-line still happened, it wasn't destroyed by Solomon.

You didn't pay attention to Zero event. Solomon destroyed all timelines. That's why Roman cannot see what happened in Waver's timeline (FSN/FZ) which is different from their own.

Whatever happened in the MOON, outside time and space, took place. But EARTH in Extra/CCC/Extella WAS already destroyed by Solomon.

(You).

Sigurd

His one true love literally loves everyone in the world except Manaka

>Solomon destroyed all timelines.

You need to go reread that event

I would never spend money on a mobage. I spent on something worthwhile like the Extella Limited Edition with the mouse pad.

WALLACHIA got mad, but I don't think Nasu had FGO in mind when he did those games. Those are retconned anyway, when new Tsukihime gets out.

That's ridiculous user, even if you control their actions like puppets, if they have their own persona they aren't your self-insert.
Let's use a mainstream example for a change, in Uncharted, do you really think someone like Drake is no more than (you) just because you can make him shoot and walk?

>but I don't think Nasu had FGO in mind when he did those games.

Nasu never has anything in mind when he originally creates ideas like that. He leaves it open to fill in later, when he comes up with an end of the world scenario like this.

Then he "clarifies" that it was Solomon, since it all lines up.

She literally thinks everyone is Sigurd most of the time though

No, you should re-read Waver's and Roman's conversation before he tags along with (you). Waver comes along because they no longer can see what happened in a destroyed timeline, so he had to inform (you) of Zero facts.

That's only in Fragments where she drank a love potion that makes her think everyone is Sigurd.

gomen

In GO she also begins to think you are Sigurd in later bonds I think

They will not, it will just be another possibility showed to you just like RN and vanilla FSN.
Kaleido lets things like these coexist.

Still upset I got iskander instead of waver. might give 3bp a shot once I get the last ushi CE.

should I replace someone with something else?
like replace the jew with a dog?

>This all started with that giant pile of bullshit that was him feeling sorry for Aacha achieving the answer but not keeping it (when that was the whole fucking point in the first place) and cooking up the file reports.
I think we can all consider this the point where the split between old and new Nasu happened. He changed his entire outlook on the setting as a whole and started making massive contradictions and retcons that simply didn't fit at all with what he had previously written. It's also not surprising that it happen directly after Fate had become an enormous commercial success.

Good on you user.
I wish I could bring myself to buy that stuff, but can't do it when I think it will get localized and then I'd just buy the game again.

Both Melty Blood and Tsukihime aren't longer canon, so it's better for you to ignore them until he overhauls everything with the new Tsukihime VN. Don't forget that FGO Grail system and war are to resemble Prototype as basis and not FSN, In case you didn't know, the Grail in Prototype wasn't a gateway to the Root or any Nasuverse lingo, but actually a ritual to summon the Beast of Revelation (similar to how Beasts Class demon gods appear from the Grail), had the danger of creates "singularities" when Manaka wanted to mess with time and space (she wanted to bring Britain back).

Why didn't Arceuid just kill Solomon?

There's no way she would let humanity die off if it means losing Shiki. She'd go 100% and kill Solomon in the past before he even thought of doing it, then rip his soul out of the Throne of Heroes.

God I hate how stupid Nasu is sometimes.

>people still discussing if Solomon destroyed everything or not
>when Gudao and Mashu already went once to the Mooncell

I used a Command Spell to heal Cu, and thanks to his evade and a sudden stroke of luck, he barely survived the following turns.
Fuck this mission though.

>>when Gudao and Mashu already went once to the Mooncell
Citation needed

Mooncell isn't on Earth, user.

Arc is a jobber. She's even taken down by a teenager.

>Tsuki and Melty are no longer canon

Tsukihime Remake is just an alternate time-line. Original time-line is still canon, and Melty manga is still coming out right now. Things don't stop being canon, they just get regulated to being a different time-line, just like with Pokemon.

Melty manga is even crossing over with Grand Order at the moment.

>went once to the mooncell
Nani?

Solomon killed humanity throughout every age and outside of time.

Even she's powerless against one who has surpassed death, and attacks from seven different periods of time in the past.

She kills him, what happens next? He resummons himself instantly.

So wait, in the story, considering how we keep getting Fate/Extra servants as repeats, maybe the Mooncell is actively sending servants to help with fixing the situation.

Arc's body basis was the original humans. Solomon destroyed human history foundation. She ceased to exist.

Because Solomon isn't the one who destroyed everything. It was Lancelot who got bored and decided to KoH YHVH and fuck up everything

>past incarnations of Solomon having any connection to a servant summoned independent of the timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=ewYprKvX-Jw

Here you go. It's a fun Drama CD. It's as canon as FGO events.

Eventually there will be an Extra event where we'll go to the Mooncell or maybe the Servants from there will come to our world.

Regardless of it making sense or not, it will happen and people are gonna have to deal with it, so I don't see the point of discussing if Extra stuff happened or not.

You'd think that some of the DAAs would have done something when Solomon was destroying the world