feminine penis

Do you like?

PC
Pass:dsg
Sings under arch way before the spear shooting giant in undead settlement
5 man free for all. Starts when I throw poop/something
winner comesback for next round. Do not start till all 5 are present

i want a souls bf to play and watch anime with

Any PS4 FC going on? Also when does the gladiator thing start?

>invaded at 120 +10
>running katana attack/r1 katana spamming Llewellyn shield parry fisher with hornet ring
>desperately throwing Lloyd's
I still find new ways to be disappointed in this game. 101/0

anime eyes/10
she also looks like she's trying to hold her laugh in or something.

Read the picture you posted retard.

No signs at undead settlement here.

Where did everyone go?

GWYNDOLIN IS NOT FOR SEX

Post ashen ones

Off to jack off and food.

Thanks for hosting love you

Eyes too big
Eye color too bright
Looks like she got lip injections

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If it's all day then that's retarded

short lived but fun.

FC is closed no, not enough players.

NO

NOOOO

YOU WERE PURE

PEACEFUL POT

WHAT HAD BECOME OF YOU?

Who said sunbros aren't helpful and reliable

well, he tolerated you bringing him down into that hole

Need to do that some other time again, was fun. Should try my Demon Greataxe build on that for maximum AOE bullshit.

Aare there any other gimmicky areas like that?
Smouldering Lake's balista is probably overkill.

That's a question for Vaati and his lore videos

>how did i do?

FUCK

THAT GUY

>cut content
>Gwyndolin's Finger
>Ruined finger of Dark Sun Gwyndolin. The young crossbreed girl loved her brother, of whom all that remains is this ruined finger. Even so, her love for him will never falter…

Crone/10

>Sunlight Spear can miss in close distance and hit target from behind you with 300 damage
Great. FTH is shit

I was hosting one for a bit until it died down and I took a short break. I can start it back up again.
PS4 FC @ Irthiyll Bridge.
Pass will be dsg. Host level is 120.
Place signs by the archway near the bonfire just outside the catacombs exit.

>unfinished content
BANDAI NEVA EVA

>desperately want to go full-on turbo INT with MLGS for shits n giggles
>killed Orbeck ASAP in my endless wisdom because a cutie in a black dress told me so and I thought another merchant would get his inventory and accept tomes
>don't want to drag my ass through NG+ and unlock all areas again to get access to his sorceries

Is there any point in trying an INT build when I don't have his stuff available?

The humble beginning of the edgiest dick ass thief there ever was.

AGREED

i bet it smells like snakes and boipussy

I WILL CARRY

PETE

ON MY BACK

AND BRING HIM

TO MOTHER

FOR FAMILY DINNER

NIGHT

1. Usual attire
2. Money shot :^)
3. What I've picked up recently

>nigger summons me to help him gank invaders and summoned duel phantoms
>throw shit at him and BC out
>he summons me again for the same reason
>repeat

Look like Lucifer's DS2 character/10

I just had my first ever freeze/crash while going to level up at the firekeeper
huh

the fuck was i thinking edition

Looking for a man-serpent hatchet for a low-level character. Would prefer +0. PS4. Can anyone help a guy out?

Is this fine for the White boy edgy school shooter? or would taking the points from faith and moving them to int with a court sorcerer staff be better?

>first time ever playing darks souls.
>friends tell me to try dex
>get uchi
>grind in anor lando
>uchi +10
>keep getting fucked by O&S
>"hey user try getting the chaos blade lol"
>grind more
>Chaos Blade +2
>don't even use it because I've been trying to use Lightning Rod on Smough.
>Can't

I'm really trying to git good but it's fucking hard. I would love to summon that guy but I have no humanity.

Any pointers?

Coming

>edgy school shooter
>being intelligent
He might have faith in his incredible genius and his impeccable brain but no, don't do that.

you can kill rats for humanity, but otherwise it's keep trying. much easier with Solaire.

Depends. Some of those guys are really religious, some of them really hate religion. Take your pick.

If you don't care whose soul you get try killing ornstein first. He's much faster so you can kite backwards and only ornstein will catch up. Keep smough on the other side of a pillar, even if one breaks he can get stuck on it.

Rats in the depths drop humanity btw, if you want to try farming some.

Keep hitting Smough

It's possible to bleed Smough and he staggers like a little girl

Get a good stability shield that has good lightning damage and Little Ornstein will become easy

Big Ornstein does a lot of damage but if you hug his dick area he'll almost never hit you once

youtube.com/watch?v=wGMNmia8U5Y
reminder corvian greatknife is sleeper op

FEM
DICKS

do i look cool enough?

>duels
>muh rolls
boring

if ugly faggot was what you were going for ya did it

I'm so weak in this build I thought poison would actually kill me.
Well how else am I gonna use Dark edgy magic then?

lel

considering he sells 90% of the spells in the game
and 100% of the good ones? No there's not much point in making a mage that doesn't have any spells.

reminder that your waifu's destiny is to become one with [spoilers]Aldrich[/spoilers]

>MUH INVASION METAAAAAAAAAA

it actually does look like botox

gross, I hope you use old lady voice

Dark Magic is shit. 1000% garbege. 45/45 with Izalith staf and rings (crown doesn't work for hex) you deal...30 damage more than 60int.
>20vig
kek

>see caestus offhand
>do jumping attack with my spear
>they keep trying to parry it

What do they mean by that?

Painting Guardian Gloves
Maiden Skirt

You'll be using exactly my outfit but it pays back in spades because it looks much better

I have spent just under 20 hours in the past three days PvPing in DS1.

Anybody who actually enjoys PvP in any of the souls games besides Dark Souls III and Bloodborne are simply shitterblasted nostalgic fools that have invested hundreds of hours into mastering techniques only possible with the assistance of a netcode that is so intrinsically flawed it makes normal players with more than 200ms appear to be hacking. These people are literally incapable of playing games that do not have broken-beyond-repair netcodes where players are capable of being in two contradictory positions at once. (See: Two players backstabbing each other at the same time.)

DS3 PvP, objectively speaking, has a lower skill ceiling because of the absence of such retarded mechanics, but it, alongside Bloodborne, are truly the only Souls games with consistently functioning online play.

DS1's greatest qualities lie in its PvE replayability. There is no reason to participate in online play in it.

you look like the master of carpets

"I'm retarded, please kill me".

you're just jaded old man

You only just now tried out DaS1 pvp?

We weren't kidding when we said it was cancer incarnate.

Rings?

How much more do you need?

I visited fromsoft a few days ago and I got these stickers.

What is going on with the renders on the far left and far right? I've never seen these before, and the sword isn't anything I've seen in the game. Seems odd that Soul of cinder appears to be wielding it. The armour details also look different.

Is PC ever getting Bloodborne?

Who was that tard

I'm using a raw partizan though, I couldn't kill them with it if I tried once the sunlight blade runs out

The real weapon is in my left hand, but it relies on them actually pressing r1 more than once

I'd rather get DeS.

wait what, is that an npc? i killed that everytime i saw it

iirc, Sony and Fromsoft have a deal to permanently keep BB PS-exclusive.

Luck build in progress

rate plz

Yes, its a NPC.

It doesn't do anything but talks about nana.

Yo is that chance the rapper?

Dunno. There's been a few bloodthirsty invaders like that. I should probably turn Cross Region Matchmaking off...

nope, never getting DeS either

Isn't that gwyn's greatsword in the middle?

In retrospect gwyn being the final boss should have been obvious from the boxart

>do running r1's clearly out of reach on purpose
>the keep trying to parry
>do a running r2

every time

The worst part is, if it was any other parry tool you could backstab them, but apparently the Caestus gets parry shield startup frames and Small Shield active frames.

is there a name for this npc? i want to check its dialogue. i dont have any characters with it alive

There's 2 options
1) It's just unused promo art
2) It's promo art for a DLC

Latter is very unlikely, as the render seems incomplete, missing the darkened lower half.

I just mean parry spammers are just that, it's like estoc r1 spammers. They can't do anything else and didn't really read into their meta build.

I've had a few hornet ring invaders that only roll around and parry. They can't do anything else, it's the most boring and long fights I have to deal with as a pissbro. They even try to parry my UGS. Sometimes they do kill my host because he's as dumb as them. It's why they spam, it works sometimes.

Weird. Looks kind of like the sunlight straight sword, but the details are totally different. It's got those horizontal lines.

Maybe Soul of Cinder once upon of time was literally going to be Solaire as a boss and the outside two images are very old renders.

I think you need to talk to it and not attack it to get the cage guy to take you to the mound makers covenant.

>want to join
>will be downgraded because 150, making me very underpowered compared to others

man they only gave you stickers, they stingy

nah you can get the covenant without this weird npc, i got that covenant on all my character but i killed that npc thinking it was just a regular enemy. does it have a name?

I've joined some at SL 50 and had fun.

>NG+
>One of the summoners in Dragon's Peak doesn't summon the ricard guy anymore.
>He fucking summons Havel.
He smoked me dead.

My thinking is it's missing the darkened bottoms because these are crops of a much larger image and they didn't darken them.

I'm guessing DLC cover. Soul of Ash boss or something. The armour looks different, the gauntlets look weird.

Just come have fun regardless. There's been some good fights. The more the merrier.

both summoners have a random chance to summon havel instead of their normal summon until you kill the actual havel knight