- Alliance

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

Addons:
pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx
Vanilla WoW Head: db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
Pre-BiS:
pastebin.com/6Mc2bNK8

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mIGX2T33KJ-NqoIi9-D1e0OwalvSpRfupY3MOSH1lug/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey all, xandamere here again, could you guys please whisper me in-game or send me in-game mail to let me know whether or not you'll be able to make it to the raid this weekend?

alliance only, we have room for every class, just whisper me and let me know if you can make it

is recruiting

we are meeting THIS sunday in the stormwind keep war room at noon

please meet us there and let us know if you want to join

we plan on raiding very soon, message xandamere if you're interested, thanks

Saturday: Molten Core at 6pm Pacific time (3am Sunday server time). We'll need PUGs - invite friends!

Sunday: Guild meeting in the Stormwind Keep War Room at noon!

Vent: vent50.gamespeak.com 4201 IKID

Code of Conduct & Loot Distribution: docs.google.com/document/d/1mIGX2T33KJ-NqoIi9-D1e0OwalvSpRfupY3MOSH1lug/edit?usp=sharing

alternatively you can whisper or send in-game mail to our guild master, nephera, or his girlfriend, wendybird

wendybird is online right now if you want to just shoot her a message and nephera will get you an invite to the guild

(Copy/paste) I missed the new thread when making my post
>be me, just doing quest while leveling
>eating dinner with wife at the pc, watching tv at same time, pretty drunk too
>human rogue opens on me mid mob fight
>"damn, I'm probably dead"
>fucking destroy him, plays like a complete autist
>happens again 5 minutes later
>opens on me mid mob fight, use potion to start fresh and then finish him off
>he makes level 1 horde alt to whisper me
>spergs out that I'm a faggot because I used a potion and keeps calling me a faggot
>says edgy shit like "payback is a bitch HAHA"
>he started the fights with me at 75% health and a mob still on me
>5 minutes later I get ganked by 6 alliance with him spamming /lol at me
>have the kek of my life
Please add Zyloz to your KoS if you want to laugh your ass off knowing you made an autist literally consider suicide.

mean

???

ruining Xandamere's fun!

so this is some pathetic bluepilled guild which doesnt let you say nigger out loud and shit?

Why do you keep shitting on your own guild? You've been doing this for several threads now, and no one besides you even knows what that guild is.

I don't know what you're talking about dude I'm just trying to recruit for my guild, posted the other night with a lot of positive results so I thought I would post again

we don't tolerate racism or sexism in our guild if that's what you're asking, no

our guild master is mixed race and he's dating a wonderful transwoman so that sort of abuse really isn't something we find acceptable

>our guild master is mixed race and he's dating a wonderful transwoman so that sort of abuse really isn't something we find acceptable

is there a problem with that?

nephera and wendybird are a big part of the reason our guild is so great, I don't see why the color of their skin or what they have between their legs would have any impact on the quality of the guild

Wanna try to marathon the game a bit. How can I play 8+ hours a day w/o getting bored? Any tips?

look, can you guys stop harassing wendybird? it's hard enough to be a transwoman on the internet without a bunch of spergs harassing you all the time

the only reason I posted was to try to recruit some dedicated raiders to join our guild, so if you don't want to join just leave wendybird alone

Wendy seems nice!

wendybird is a very lovely woman, yes

Wendy is losing it.

I would like to be friend with this wendybird person. is it okay to whisper to this person?, really friendly guy

as long as you're nice and you want to work with the guild in the future you can message her

to everyone harassing her: please stop, she is very sensitive and doesn't like it when people bring up the fact that she's transgender, it's not relevant to the guild so it shouldn't be important to you

what classes are you looking for? currently on a horde hunter but would be willing to try and trade for an alliance character to level up and raid

we need all classes but we're a little rogue heavy at the moment

Nice, I have never talked to one of this kind of person, I'm sure it will be a nice experience

id prefer healing over dps, in need of priests?

yes

going to bed now but hopefully we can sort this out tomorrow

haahahha

Just told her Xandamere is paying people to fuck with her.

is 1/1 Wendybird.

woah man come on, I'm just here to recruit for my guild

can you guys just leave her alone if you're not interested in joining?

LEAVE WENDYBIRD ALONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>finally get on
>server shits the bed
Why do people waste their time here?

Because they aren't you.

I hope there is a rollback.
Just made a horrible AH purchase.

reeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Just waiting for Feenix

all of you harassing wendybird probably caused kronos admins to shut the server down so they could do a ban wave on you toxic scumbags

you have no one to blame but yourselves for the downtime

>still haven't been kicked off yet
This is going to e a big rollback

damnit wendy

no regrets

kys

>trannies literally exist

baka senpai desu

REeeee? or just meeeeee?

enjoy you're ban, troll

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There wont be one faggot. I know you are simply trolling this thread falseflagging as someone from so your bait is pretty weak.

you won't be saying that when we've cleared all raid content and your still trying to level because you're account got banned

1/10 bait whisper someone IG if you are in that guild then faggot. otherwise poor bait.

All i can say it:
Lad...

Wew.

enjoy you're ban, troll's

REEEEE

Well, this thread is fun. I thought this was Veeky Forums, I'm surprised to see all of you /b/tards in here.

So how are you all enjoying Kronos?

Ded guild ded server

>Code of Conduct & Loot Distribution: docs.google.com/document/d/1mIGX2T33KJ-NqoIi9-D1e0OwalvSpRfupY3MOSH1lug/edit?usp=sharing

Some one actually took the time to write this out....

Post pre-op dick

Nice fucking combat bug upon login, fuck this shit server.

Warsong launches in 6 hours

>Feenix

Lol'd

yeah lets create more and more dead vanilla servers
fuck since nostalrius is gone nothing is right

anyone know how the character market works? I have a bunch of good names reserved on K1, would I be able to put those level 1 characters on the market? Do I need to have them on a separate account or do they get removed from the existing account?

>not a single quality, populated NA TBC server
>even if there was literally every source is not reputable nor do I have any way of checking without investing copious amounts of time into the servers 1 by 1
I guess it was too much to ask for.

Character auctions require level 19 or something. On top of that there's a forced name change when you purchase the character. As a side comment, the name might become open to use as soon as you put it up on the auction as the character is removed from your account for the duration of the auction.

i think it costs like 50 memestars to even post a character

Just play Hellground you memester. It's ded but everyone knows its the best if you're actually interested playing TBC. You could prob find at least one english guild to raid with.

^^ this
i am really enjoying this 2000ms ping, it adds an extra sense of difficulty to the game.

>2000ms ping,

Its more like 120 but alright Tucker, did they forget to teach you how to read numbers as well as write full sentences as well in school too?

im not fucking tucker you retard
i get 500-2k ping 18 hours of the day and 200-400 the other 6
but like i said, i enjoy it. raises the skillcap imo

Alright everyone, Nephera here from posting to tell all you little children that fun and games are over and it's time to go to bed. You will NOT be harassing my girlfriend any more. We have formally reported each and every one of you to the fantastic Kronos support staff, as well as your troll guild with links to this thread and screenshots as evidence.

You can say bye-bye to your guild and your accounts, because they'll all be gone tomorrow. Goodnight losers!

IS THERE A SINGLE GOOD TBC/VANILLA SERVER THAT IS ACTUALLY BASED IN THE

USA
S
A

COME ON STOP MEMEING

Whoa! Calm down there, Tucker.

Lol

>BASED IN THE
>USA
>S
>A
Blizzard can actually shut down servers in the US.

lol

Top zozzle

thanks for the information

So where's most of Veeky Forums on K2? Alliance or Horde

Alliance.

What the fuck is happening to this thread?

what do you mean, friend

Is kronos dead? Should I play on the new server?

no and no

lag and people not actually having the gumption to reroll

So you think pep me will rereoll?

Now that kronos is dead where will we re roll?

feenix

Alliance or horde?

horde. im tired of having shitty racials as alliance

>Wanna try a private server
>TBC is all garbage
>Vanilla is all overseas so im gonna lag my ass off 100% of the time

I almost killed myself yesterday and to cope with my failure of a life I wanted to emulate a time from WoW that I didnt play. A new experience but with older style.

am I fugged?

150~ms isnt bad. most tbc servers are garbage.

kronos and rebirth arent bad. diff communities

Is this for real or a meme? Do you think the kronos population will shift?

kronos is like 55% horde anyways

I mean do you think the kronos population will go to rebirth?

No. Either they don't play or they play kronos.

welp

Damnit Wendy!!!

>Wendy's crying.
did they take the baconator off the menu