2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

What the fuck happened? edition

2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

VH Specific
>VH_160522_translated_V3.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0JozEQKb!cQYgtHv6zCYYos1N-NvP43QnUwf-s9H5LXk-tlQCf28
mega.nz/#!NgIFEaQL!ioLHJdHAq_Qz7RlXOhSchgTmH3hQShYwKXbhiVxhgoE
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177847
ghostbin.com/paste/ehonv
dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_096409zero/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh shit i'm sorry

Previous thread

Remember that if we die

It's on Clymenia

Tell your children to take revenge on them

Anything with breast expansion come out in the past few months?

Any way to resize RPGVX games like Mucchi Muchi Shugakuryokou? It's at an uncomfortably boundry-fitting size on my 1600x900 monitor.

I remember there used to be an F(Number) hotkey to change resolution, but all I've found was F12 which resets the game and crams it off screen for some reason.

Asking about chubby elf again.

I haven't gotten raped by any monsters and I have nowhere to go after giving the dwarf a lamp.

Did user ruse me with the demo or something?

whats the name of the game with the chubby elf in it

Excited for final release of 封呪姫 Cursed Futana-Ring, any other RPGs with a futa protagonist to keep me busy while I'm waiting? Not just 'yeah there's this one scene where MC turns into a futa', but where she always or almost always is.

Do we have a fixed release link for this? I believe someone mentioned that the initial release was unplayable due a bug or something.

The dev released the game in two formats: big window and small window. There's no hotkey to change it because of the way it was coded.

If it's big, go find the small version. I'm assuming you got the prepatched translated version. Someone posted a link to a smaller version a few threads back.

There's barely any links to the initial release, so nothing for the patched one.

I finally found another link so when that's done I'll check if it's at least better than the link user posted in the last thread.

Alright godbless based user.

translation when?

The fuck did you just say boy?

Any of these games got a nice meaty story line with some length to it??

When is the fat elf game getting translated

When you open up google translate while studying with namasensei

>learning gook to jack off
boi

I used to watch that boy for his cooking show before he died.

What are good games that aren't RPG Maker stuff?
I need a break from them since I'm starting to not enjoy them anymore.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Question about Mucchi Muchi Shugakuryokou. I need to run my computer in jap mode for it to work right?

why don't you try it and find out

Because I'm lazy and at the same time have my computer set to never cache cookies or remember browser history so I try to go as long as possible without exiting my browser so I don't have to sign into everything again.

Hey /hgg/, are there any english games like monster girl quest? Where you play a shota that gets raped when he loses?

Sorry anons I didn't know there was an update

There was Futamega, but I never played it so I couldn't tell you if it was good.

>That thing on the right has nipples

Sorry anons I didn't know there was an update

Thanks user. Can confirm this is the updated version since the gallery doesn't glitch when you press exit. Anyone who was getting black screens should try this version now.

Apparently my old saves aren't compatible though even though the patch notes say they should be.

In the circle's previous game, your companion fluffball thing, whatever it was, could be deflowered and raped by certain enemies. I think it retaining it's virginity was important to getting the best end.

Combat intimacy?
Got a link to that previous game?

I don't think so, just clothing damage as far as I remember.

>Someone posted a link to a smaller version a few threads back.
>Archive only goes back two threads, which only posts the zoomed one
>The off-site archive is a mess to use

Guess I'll get used to it. Thanks for answering, user.

It was in the previous thread.
mega.nz/#!NgIFEaQL!ioLHJdHAq_Qz7RlXOhSchgTmH3hQShYwKXbhiVxhgoE

Okay, this is slightly disturbing.

Oh, thanks.

Now to do the tedious process of renaming anything that gives an error to it's proper name cause I can't fucking switch to Japanese unicode, and 7zip sure as hell won't unpack it without fucking up the names.

The ending I got was the MC had three shotas lined up which she proceeded to fucked.

No.

Nope, but you will need to be unicode if you have any hopes of unpacking it without fucking up the names of several BGM's, audio bits, and pretty much all the CG's. Which results in errors that crash the game if you try to load them with the names.

james pls

Try using AppLocale on WinRAR and unzip that way.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177847

This is somethin.

Think I tried that when I was an applocale pleb, just use 7zip it didn't fuck the filenames for me with or without locale iirc.

I actually have 7zip, but I can't exactly apply applocale to it due to it being handled by the GUI, and the GUI doesn't run without a command.

so how do I get in on the vh rebuild project in non-spaghetti code? I wanna do some development

ps when can we move to 八chan or somewhere I'm tired of these bullshit captchas

You can start 7zFM.exe with applocale.
Justs go to your 7z installation folder and navigate then to the folder where the zip is currently residing.

Anyone have a mega for RJ139133 (ver. 1.1.3)?

nvm, found it

It's complete shit. I've enjoyed some Hop beer games in the past, but holy fuck is this shit.

This circles's games are pure trash.
Most of the time riddled with gamebreaking bugs and absolutely stupid game design.

Read th-

Good.
They're learning

How do I get the loan shark H-scene in Ane Kasegi?

Is this game worth playing? I got it downloaded, but there's SO MUCH TEXT and I have basically no idea what's going on.
I can sorta get some scenes, but I feel like I'm doing something very wrong. I have way more cash than I even know what to do with, and I keep running out of the blue bar.

I can't seem to find anyone talking about this game, not on ULMF or through google. Even a simple guide would probably make this game playable, no?

That white companion thing turned into a girl.

ded

Go through the archives it was discussed loads when it was released and I'm sure there were some walkthrough posts.
Also ULMF has no loli policy so they won't discuss it.

>Princess Sacrifice translators
>イヨッ! おねいちゃん!!
>Oh! Sleep-chan.
Can't tell if my tears are from laughter or frustration.

Now that's funny.

It's a real shame that Princess Sacrifice won't get a proper translation.

I'd rather see some things go untranslated than get the ESL machine translate treatment.

Has the VH wiki been updated with all the recently translated shit?

do it anyway

I doubt it.

Yes. The cash only comes in handy if you are in the douche route, and then you never have enough cash for what the game throws at you.
The blue bar issue is common. It is there so you have to choose how do you want to spend the days in a more meaningful way than just sexing all the girls each day if you want to get as many events as possible in one playthrough.
Most of the minigames are pretty fun too if you give them a try.

Also, Ranana is a cutie. And Hinako has the best douche route scenes IMO.

What game?

I downloaded To H... from the ghostbin but it gave me an error while I was extracting it.
Could somebody try to download it from there and tell me if it's just my computer going full retard or if the uploaded file is corrupt?
I've tried to download the japanese version from the cat torrent and it didn't give me any problem, but I'm searching the english one.

>all this new eop content
>don't know where in the game it is

魔立ろりさきゅばす妖魔園

You are the human teacher in a school for monstergirls/succubus in which you can treat them nicely to get lovey-dovey scenes or bad, which causes them to rape you.

Use 7zip to extract it...

>not doing another save from scratch

Now I feel retarded.

Thanks user.

is there any way i can fix text appearing as squares in this?

>musclebound elves
I never knew I wanted this

>tfw scalegarden takes longer and longer to update his website, let alone complete a game

>pervert virgin play possible
Interesting.

enjoyed?
what about the other new jame?

You need to be in JP locale for all of the steps of installing the RTP.

Probably not.

I'm looking through the pastebins and basically every single link is nuked.

Does anyone have an updated, or can recommend me a living link? I want a hrpg.

> I want a rpg.
I have one recommendation for you, its called:
> GTFO and kill yourself!
Really worth it.... google it

>tfw you liked the MC's standing picture breast size but Clymenia decided to be consistent with the existing CGs instead

Suffering

Interesting is the word. I feel like we're finally given a new GoTW.

I wonder if this fade-out panchira thing is intentional or just my toaster being slow.

Should have reduced the CG's breast size instead ;_;

You didn't look very hard then, the main folder is still up.

Can't find any torrents or ddl links for it, so thanks for nothing.

ghostbin.com/paste/ehonv

I've been wondering for a while, but what's the criteria for being listed in the ghostbin or pastebin? Partial/full translation?

This is the reason why flatfags need to go right there.

first impressions of the nun game are very good, I like the pacing a lot and the art is good, plus custom tilesets and stuff, really feels like a lot of work went into it.

RJ#?

That's not even flat though.

I was going through the archives for the most part, and just about the only thing I could get for a 'walkthrough' was not to go after the same girl every day. Which is helpful. I'll keep looking though.

>douche route
Remind me again how to make them hate you versus love you? I figured if you beat them at a minigame, they'd resent you, or if you failed miserably at something like the block game or the book game (which is impossible). Is this correct?

How do you not waste all your blue bar? I usually ended up waking up with half of it already missing. I thought buying stuff from the store would do something, but I can't ever use the items. No idea what they do.

Is anyone able to grab this game?
dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_096409zero/

I don't think you can download it without a japanese IP, but all of the proxies I found had super low download limits.
It's a free game.

Tried that already, but as far as I can tell 7zG is what handles the unpacking, and it for some reason isn't adopting the applocale of 7zFM.

Jesus fuck, user, why?

Why are you using cucklocale?

what is it?

DMM doesn't want to load it for me. What is it supposed to be?

What the fuck

No way is that not done on purpose. I can't believe that he drew the rest of the body, somewhat, proportionally correct whilst fucking up the head that badly.