/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3043

Lilly Thread Edition

Last Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

oh shit wat do

We sorted it.

Other OP was a good sport.

now to wait for undertaker to come and turn it into fat lilly thread edtion

Please don't remind me...

I'm not sure if I should play LoL or work on my startpage or read spooky stories. Decisions, decisions.

There's still stuff to do on your start page?

No, and that makes me sad. Not sure what else to do, though, and I love fiddling with the code.

I guess the irony in going for the minimalist approach is it requires minimal work.

Perhaps it's time to find a new bit of software to fondle.

>these tabs
heh

>That's also on the backlog

Highly recommend it. Yes there are some glitches here and there but the game is worth every single praise it is given.

Excellent, I'll be sure to complete it within the next decade.

Might take you that long actually. I clocked over 140 hours on my first playthrough, and that was on a low difficulty level, not 100% complete and without any of the expansions.

I doubt it will.

But at the same time I'm not starting on it until I finish the first two. And the combat in the first one makes my head hurt.

>I'm not starting on it until I finish the first two

I tried doing the same, got into the swamp on the first game. I'm never touching that game again.

I'll try to play and finish the Witcher 2 before trying up the 3, though.

I tried playing the first one and could not reallt stomach it. Totally skipped second one an went straight to the third one. I just had to do my homework on some reappearing characers an I was good.

And then I actually read the books and holy hell, so many small details made much more sense. And I really mean some small things, like why is Ciri wearing cat school's witcher medallion, but they made the game so much more tasty. Plus there are some minor events from the books taking place in the game's world. Nothing major for the story but once you read the books and see some stuff happening all over again in the game it just makes you grin like an idiot.

Page 9 bump

I guess I'll consider a skip forward, who knows. We'll see how bored I get one day.

Anyway I'm going to go watch a movie.
I'll be back in a few hours.

Weekend effect again. Less than 10 guys in 2 hours is really low.

Consider it, it's really worth it. In the meantime, enjoy the movie.

Doing my best laddie.

Always wondered how to make these.

There's a lot of feels packed into this image.

Hello /ksg/!
Missed about 50 threads but whatever

Good to see you again, Rin guy.
How's it going?

50/3000 is a drop in the bucket. Welcome back.

TripKenji u american fuc- I mean friend, Chrisella wants you back in the irc

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

Why?

Oh, Kenji is here. Hi lad, how's it going?

Hello there. Things are going okay. Maybe a little tired.
How are you doing?

Nth for a happy Hana!

Decent. Had to go to work today, a little over 2 hours left though so it's bearable. The cleaning lady though, I don't like her at all.
Other than that pretty decent, gonna be better once I get back home of course.

You'll make it, no worries.

Sure I will, no worries. Unless she kills me singing or yelling with her high-pitched-elder-squirrel-on-cocaine voice.

Oh and there's a small festival in my town today. Lots of drunk people, overpriced food and beer, some half decent live music later on. Don't think I'll go though.

How very kenji of you

Is she fat? If so, I guess her singing would end it, for sure.

>Is she fat
Yeah.

It's not that I'm afraid of people, I work with people.
I just don't feel like dragging my ass to the other side of town just to stand around alone surrounded by people in various stages of alcohol intoxication. And the bands are rather medicore to be honest.

Then it is over.

And I'm back.

Good to see Kenji is still alive, how're you doing, dood?

Yeah. I know.

That is a very pretty Rin I must say, very cute face and some nice curves.

Every Rin is a very pretty Rin.

Debatable, but that one was really pretty. Something different from any other Rin I've seen about her.

How was the movie?

It was alright.
It was Captain America. I hadn't seen it until now.

Blue eyes? I think that is one of the few pics with the wrong color of eyes.

First one? It's good, but the next one is quite better for me actually.

No, not that. She's a beautiful, cute girl on this one. Not this kinda bonkers half autistic artist girl she's usuallt depicted as. Does it make sense?

She's always a beautiful, cute and half autistic bonkers girl for me, so I wouldn't know.

Of course I'm still alive.
I'm doing good.
How's it going for you?

Glad you like it.

Yeah the first one.
Maybe the the next one is better, I don't know.
I don't keep up with Marvel films.

That good to hear. I'm doing fine.

So did you have an extensive case of dog sitting or something?

Not for a while, no.

She looks more sane on that one. She seems aware of her looks, more... feminine. And most of all she seems adorably cheerful.

Seen them all so far. They're good if you don't expect anything serious, and even if you expect them to be horrible, they turn out to be rather good actually.

Happy Rins are good Rins too. Not a whole lot of really feminine Rins, though. I would imagine it isn't her specialty.

>don't expect anything serious
I don't.
>if you expect them to be horrible
I don't.

Saturday squish!

Any plans for the weekend, lads?

Nope!
You?

Play video games. Sleep. Repeat.

It lasts so little, though.

I'm going for a two-week trip to Austria tomorrow, so that's something I guess. Sadly it's for school, not recreation.

The place with lots of spiders south of Japan? What are you going to do there?

Hmm. nothing right now. Can't think of anything in particular. Hope I won't be too bored.

That's a lot of what I've been doing. Wish I could find an awesome game at least, it'd be a great point for that.

Nah, the place that gave birth to Hitler south of Germany.

Fascinating.
What are you studying? I can't think of many fields where Austria is useful for anything.

user, I....

Oh! You mean the place with lots of banks and known for neutrality in wars? Why would you go there? I heard they have great mountains.

Audiology.

user pls

Well I guess Sennheiser is based out of Austria. So it's a fitting place.

But I'm sure that's unrelated.

Nah, Sennheiser is German. Either way, the school has an excellent reputation and is closer to me than the equivalent German one (which is in Lübeck).

Wait, scratch that. I was thinking of Noctua which has nothing to with audio.

I see.
Have fun.

Always.

My boardgame association will host our con tomorrow. Not a big one, but 2 days of work starting in a few hours for me

Nice, gonna have some fun games planned?

I'll have to be one of the cooks for the lunch (italian traditional one, it will took hours to be ready, pic related) in the night/early morning, than during the day I'll have to explain all day board games to visitors, so they would have fun, not I

Just kidding, we'll have a lot of board games and other things like a murder party, a (supposedly) huge LEGO expo, an MtG illustrator, and so on.

>Lego
C-can I come?

Lookin' delicious.

If you live in northern Italy, sure.
Also if you live somewhere else, but dunno if it will be worth taking a long voyage to be there

While I'm not against going somewhere to play with Lego, travelling to the other side of the world to play with Lego with a bunch of people who speak a completely different language might be pushing it.

Besides, it's late. I'm going to bed.
G'night, doods.
I'll see you all in the morning.

goodnight mate

If you're leaving the thread please be sure to do it in the manner here illustrated.
God I wish I'd drawn this.

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

See you around, man.

NIGHT LILLY

Hi /ksg/ !
In like 5hours the match against /ink/ will start.(The last time we met them it ended in a draw)

I hope you will be here (if you want) to support the team ! I really need your support

Btw if you have a music that the streamer can play if we win this match link me a video :)
See you tonight at 17UTC link for the hitbox live on implyingrigged.info

That's a silly Lilly!

Night kiwi lad

See you there!
we've signed zlats

I like silly lilly.

Good morning /ksg/.
I love each and every one of you.Even you mansion poster.

Good morning. Love you too.

Good to see you again Kenji. You were gone for a few days, I was starting to get worried. Were you out with someone?

Oh, sorry, didn't mean to worry you, I was just doing other things idly for a while.
>spoiler
N-no, why would you say that?

It's okay, we all should have lives outside of here. Trust in /ksg/ that it will survive.
You're a handsome guy, anyone would be lucky to have you.

I appreciate the thought.
You wouldn't know that though.

957 to go

You're such a friendly and amiable person I can't help but imagine you as fairly good looking irl. But what I'm trying to say is, why haven't you pursued any relationships lately?

A statement I can endorse.

Because I'm an overweight neckbeard who's into pegging.