pastebin.com/jqKQj426
youtube.com/watch?v=BMMJ-2Ocd28
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/33508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mai waifus

Don't give up, skeleton

nth for kill yourself Lucifer

I still don't get what the eggs were supposed to be or do

It's generous enough that I call her that, because I hope you don't imply that Lucifer has anything more than a blank space between his legs.

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

WHERE THE EVENT AT BOYS

Did anyone even make a character

They were each a cradle for a single humanity, as quelaag's sister was a firekeeper.

Someone is jealous.

I did...

>They were each a cradle for a single humanity, as quelaag's sister was a firekeeper.
How does that work? She just lays humanity?

>every time you die you get put back in the crystal dungeon in duke's archives

this is a classic example of artificial difficulty and making the game much more tedious than it needs to be

At first I was little sad to see Emarrell not doing any DS3 videos but then I fell upon this channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMMJ-2Ocd28

>get turned from beautiful witch into horrible spider creature
>become poisoned, blind, and sick
>suddenly start laying thousands of giant eggs

harsh tbqh

no

>he said while having to play pretend to have defenders
no you're just a disgusting attention whore and you're toxic to humanity

Whoa man, chill out. No need to get so hostile.

No. Lucifers types only care about themselves, they're the biggest faggots on the planet and the fact that he refuses to take off his trip is evidence of that.

Is Sirris completely irredeemable if you've donated a tongue to Rosaria?

I just want Heysel's stupid gesture and Sirris got pissy with me.

Supposedly the Dreamchaser Ash remedies this but I don't know anymore.

>estoc
>when dragonslayer axe clearly does more damage
no thanks

Orrrr, he uses it so people can't impersonate him.

Moveset is more important than just damage numbers.

Bingo. All the fake Lucys lately just proved exactly why I do need the trip.

>great magic shield will never be permanent

why even bother playing hte game lmao

>Implying people want to be you
>Implying this explains why you put your trip on to make threads

>caring about being impersonated on Veeky Forums
Not only that, but even one sentence and I can tell if it's Lucifer or not.

You just read it and see if you can feel the ego and ignorance radiating from it.

Commonly, they also end with periods, statements of superiority, statements of lacking a life, or 'kid'.

You're doing a pretty good job of impersonating an user so I don't think anyone gives a shit enough.

4 Parry spammers and a Obobobo horsefucker. I'd take getting smashed by the tinder any day over this shit

>moveset is more important than damage when most of the hosts have 3 people and have low enough health that they drop with two swings of a buffed +3 DSaxe
Power is what you want at twinking keep your moveset for fight clubs

Chimes or Talsimans?

Hey guys,I'm hosting a dried finger way of blue world on irithyll, if anyone wants to invade (or be summoned) to wreck some dorkmoons or be said darkmoons, just go to yorshka's church, SL60, +6 weapons.
There's a lot of activity right now.

Pass: dsg

>implying it's not
just get collector's edition & enable unlimited buff duration

Nobody likes it. There's no reason anyone would want to be it. Stop trying to cover up your flagrant insecurity about life by acting superior on Veeky Forums. You got BTFO by a literal anime faggot.

can't get summoned as a dork through password
I've tried
And dork is not area specific you can be summoned anywhere

A +3 estoc is going to have more than enough power against some noobies with +1s, especially when you add in the Leo and Hornet rings.

Plus, if you have even a modicum of skill, they shouldn't be able to touch you anyway.

I haven't had a blue summoned for me in like 10 minutes, is there a problem or does it just take some time sometimes?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/33508

Why not both? Dragonslayer axe is great for handling overzelous phantoms, while Estoc lets you roll punish the host as he tries to run away to resummon them.

Ashen one, w-would you touch the darkness inside me?

there it is. the pseudo intellectual speak that just shows how much of an empty faggot it is.

Are you suggesting I am Lucifer?

the faggots complaining about lucifer every single fucking thread are worse than lucifer himself

shut the fuck up already.

also should i slab my gotthard's?

if you're asking me to cum inside of you then sure

Seems good to me carrottop

>farming embers yesterday with 311 ID
>5 refined gems in 20 minutes
>farming refined gems today with 411 ID
>0 (ZERO) in 2 hours

fuck this bullshit

Against 3 people an estoc is the worst option to use since not only are they going to be going all out on you you won't have the ability to parry them all at once and kill them at the same time
DSaxe is the best way to go and whatever else you say is a flat out terrible opinion considering most of the scrubbies use 2 hand weapons so parrying isn't an option half the time

SL90 with 600k souls doing nothing.

Should I consider going up to SL120 or just buy everything?

no, slab a non-mememeta weapon instead

touch is not fill, you pervert

chimes have the best miracle built in as a WA

I slabbed my Gotthard's, refined them, and with Carthus Rouge they can hit for 547 in a single strike, as well as 1,200+ damage if bleed procs during the L2R2

Not if you have a sliver of cognitive function.

meh that's an option also

it's for PvE and NG+ runs. I finally hit 60 fai and softcapped melee.

How did he make her so cute

then sure, it's a pretty cool weapon. there aren't enough viable high mobility weapons like that in this game

>you won't have the ability to parry them all at once
Says who? Just parry them all but chose to riposte the host.

Plus, you can out poke them with the Estoc. The poke will interrupt their attack, then you can roll away before they can counter.

>I can parry a 2 hand great machete
ok be my guest

I'm suggesting you're either him or one of his 2 dick sucking boyfriends who consistenly shitpost about how "right" he is all the time.
He hasn't even beaten the game last time I heard.

>souls pvp will never be good again

>What is a running attack
>What is a rolling attack

Oh gee user I have nOooooOOOOo idea

isn't the poise hyper armor much better?

i really hope the DLC adds in a renewable source of Titanite Slabs.

I can literally never get enough of these things.

you can parry greatweapons user-kun. people use more than just unparriable attacks

see: sprinting, rolling

>have farron watchdogs covenant on for total of 7 hours
>dicking around in farron keep on my new NG cycle
>1.5 hours of the covenant on
>while I'm running around picking stuff up by the Abyss Watchers door see 'Invading another world'
>heart stops
>boner rises
>body readies
>Failed to connect, could not invade other world
>kill self
>15 minutes later playing as a ghost
>about to start bitching on /dsg/ about farron watchdogs
>get summoned to a tresspasser's world finally
>5 seconds after I spawn in host's healthbar takes 321 damage (half his HP) and dies
>look over and see they got killed by the crucified fucker in the room with sorcerer's robe
>DUTY FULFILLED
>+1 SWORDGRASS
I don't understand this fucking covenant.

>casting miracles in a fight
???
hello?

Just buy them you kike

why does she have to turn into a slug?

>Against 3 people an estoc is the worst option
Against 3 players, anything slow and with limited reach is a terrible option unless all 3 of them are in front of you and don't have a weapon with longer reach.

The Estoc's speed allows you to dance around your opponents and poke them relatively safely, wearing them down over time. The DSaxe is great, but only if you can actually hit with it without risking being gangbanged. In many cases, the Estoc is a much safer option.

Titanite slabs are a fininite resource user. You only get 8 per NG+ cycle.

>again
it was one game and you all shit on it enough for from to make the game as least like it as possible.
Don't compromise the PvE experience anymore you fgc rejects.

Is it cheating if I use the glitch in DS1 to get 99 Humanity?

>said lucifer, as he was masturbating to the attention

>arbitrarily making some crystal facets slippery

fuck this game and it's bullshit

chip damage weapons are shit for ganks

This guy gets it.

You seem awfully obsessed with me. It's really not healthy, mate. Seek help. I know I am amazing and all, but live your own life, bro. Be free.

How do I punish buckler wielding parry fishing faggots?

help

use a FUGS or BKGA. or R1 spam your +10 refined buffed dark sword, being careful to slightly delay every attac

>R2

camaraderie

Anyone want to fight NG+++ Abyss Watchers with me? Haven't fought them yet but I figured Co-op would be fun

Hit them when they're buckling lmao

Or use unparriables

BSes or unparriable attacks

>The Estoc's speed allows you to dance around your opponents and poke them relatively safely
No. HA > everything.

How good is the Flamberge?
Assuming you managed to get one

>poise will never be fixed

don't run past everything

>Anyone want to fight NG+++ Abyss Watchers with me? Haven't fought them yet but I figured Co-op would be fun

Booting up my NES

Its pretty good does decent damage when its refined, plus its got the bleed for PvE too

Hardest NPC invader?

I'm thinking Hodrick due to him doing a heap of damage per hit, as well as the parry that'll fuck you up good.

I died a few times to him the first time you meet him, and also when you summon him.

I can't recall the others giving me much trouble.

+10 uninfused Flamberge user here

I've gotten three from Thralls without deliberately farming

That aside it's not that bad, pretty good, strong as hell weapon arts.

Slow weapon, though, don't expect to easily proc bleed on anything other than a slow boss that is week to bleed.

Why fix what ain't broke?

killing Priscilla is pretty edgy, but she's technically a boss, soooo. rip

Nice baseless assertion with no explanation to back it up.

There are 2 main ways to deal with ganks, high risk/reward by going for big damage, or a safer method of trying to outplay and wear down your opponents.

Which is better depends on the circumstance, thus why I recommend having both

here it is lads the pseudo intellectual """""banter""""" he uses while convincing himself it's one vs one and not the entire fucking thread hating him. You're not smart. You're a sad lonely pathetic individual who takes up space and posts the most ridiculously attention whoring posts in the history of Veeky Forums.

>MoM
does that really make a difference in the fight?

Creighton can straight up oneshot you with warcry attacks at NG++++++ (6) according to one memer

Creighton's bad in general.

Hodrick's invasion isn't actually that tough but Crucifixion Woods and Pit of Hollows is pretty bad.

Alva can be a bitch with his Arbalest (or whatever crossbow it is) as well if you don't manage to get him near the cliff.

>wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhh why can't i play with Havelmom builds again?????????????????????????

Get fucked. Poise is fine as is.

Thanks. I'm making a knight build and wanted a big but not too big sword. I tried the Hollowslayer but the 2h moveset wasn't very appealing.

how in the hell does a crossbow do so much damage anyway?
it should be literally impossible considering they can't be infused or upgraded past 10