Hinako x Nelson
Leona x Krizalid
Mature x Zero (Clone)
Vice x Zero (Original)
Moe x Richard
Miu x Silber
Hotaru x Butt
Tsubaki x Arakune

I'm a Ryu player, I'm considering moving to Guile, and I have some questions.

Does Guile have any simple frame traps, like Ryu's back HK > LK?

What are Guile's most important buttons and target combos?

youtube.com/watch?v=b0vkLFnmij0

How important are combos like these, starting at around 0:39?

should I just keep playing Ryu and wait for Urien?

Its time to go back to USF4 guys.

>If I were to make a game based on something that wasn’t a complete original, which is what I have done in the past, it would be based on the intellectual property of RWBY. So each girl has their own kind of color, theme that they are associated with and the original creator has sadly passed away. If we were to ever make a fighting game of this, I would want to really spearhead that if possible.
The absolute madman.

Imagine if EVO hadn't been paid off to drop it

This place used to appreciate a variety of fighting games and the whole shitposting and baiting shit was left to /v/. Now /fgg/ is just shitting about games on every games while /v/ actually has decent threads. What the fuck happened.

If you enjoy a game, I honestly don't see how you let this sfv is shit/goofy goober stuff affect you enough to attack/defend low level bait posts. At this point I just mentally tune those posts out like the old school fat feels posts.

New burning kermits do occasionally make me chuckle though because it's so nonsensical.

You're in your room when Bullet runs in and starts pooping everywhere, she then runs over to you and farts in your face splattering poop on it and demands you lick her ass clean and eat her shit off the ground. What do you do?

massive increase of kappa posters after the fake drama with ghodere vs gllty and SF/v/ player influx

>which is what I have done in the past
When?

>really like Faust
>enjoy his moveset and style
>get into advanced techniques with him
>drill cancel
>okay what's this
>oh cool you can use it as an instant overhead
>it requires plinking
>plinking
>can't do it worth shit in a real match
>can do it all day in training mode but fuck it up in the middle of an actual match
Help.

Is this some sort of joke? I'm not getting it if it is.

>fake drama
>ghodere shitposting about gilty's boipussi

>>>/sfg/

yea the retards on stream thought the shitposting was trash talk or something and they were making a big deal out of it

Ghodere saying transphobic shit is trash talk.

When? I've never seen people talk about KI, MKX, Soul Calibur or Tekken other than versus.

/fgg/ is SF fanboys and anime games shitposting, even Darkstalkers gets shittalked here.

What's plinking?

alright kappa poster

Shills invaded. This general is like console wars but with niche games nobody outside of this general plays anyways.

>losing to not one trap, but TWO traps

hey /fgg/ I have a question

If a character in a fighting game takes some damage, but heals their self and wins the match with 100% health, should it still count as a perfect victory?

It honestly gets better is all I can say. I'd say just jump and try to do it consistently on each side, not worrying about the height, then worry about doing it fast enough so that the drill combo's on hit, then start worrying about the height so it's not too high/low, then work on confirming if they're standing/crouching and the proper combo, and finally work on doing other stuff with the drill cancel (delaying falling to fuck up aa timing, lower iad's, empty drill cancel low/unblockable, etc.). I'm still struggling to do fdc iad on 2p side since it feels weird, and confirming if they're standing or not because I have old man reactions, but on the female cast it's really useful since you get fdc j.k drill 5p 2d xx pogo combo if they're crouching. Just got to grind it. or say fuck all that, switch to raven like me, and admire nage from afar.

If sf4 did anything right, it's teaching me that useless skill I use nowhere else but with faust and doing wake up dp's.

i wish bullet was my mercenary

If they use a heal move then no, if its like grey bar or whatever that recovers on its own, yes.

What went wrong?

RIP Muhammad Ali.

greed
youtube.com/watch?v=XHaDGCRMav8

i seriously can't believe nips like rwby.

and creator died? how are they still getting new content?

Pressing two or more buttons in rapid succession so that they're spaced a few frames apart but not pressed simultaneously.

Plinking itself is not hard for me, but applying it in actual match in the middle of other button presses fucks me up. With Faust's drill cancel, you have to jump, hold down-back, do the plink, do kick, jump cancel, then do a normal drill. It's probably easy for pros, but it's rough for me.

Well, my main is Zappa, and I'm just using Faust until he is eventually released. Now that he's in story mode, I'm hoping that he'll be released in the next installment.

I could easily just switch to some other character, but Zappa and Faust are my two favorites, and I'm pretty loyal to my mains. Until now, I just used Faust for fun and in casuals and never bothered learning to drill cancel.

>open up Veeky Forums
>find ass
Damn you

boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/catalog#s=/sfg/

Did the capcucks come crawling back yet

yup, I expected at least a week from /sfg/ but it didnt even make 3 days

kawaii

see

anyone late night psn games

XrdR SFV UNIEL or SFxT

better than shit like Xblaze or Blazybloo

Miles and Kerry and the rest of the people working on it? Apparently it got better after Monty died

i mean tbqh if you're just mashing with friends, you can get away with dusts and 6h if they have turtle reactions, and yrc into 2p/unblockable if they wise up. faust is more about spacing and situational awareness more than drill cancels and shit, though they're nice to have. optimize to the level of your competition and happiness.

>and I'm just using Faust until he is eventually released. Now that he's in story mode, I'm hoping that he'll be released in the next installment.

robo ky when

What the fuck is RWBY

Really bad indie animation.

Excuse me, I wanted to talk about Street Fighter V but I can't find the street fighter general??

>Apparently it got better after Monty died
He was barely alive long enough for it to actually develop so that doesn't mean anything. Also, RWBY is still shit. Monty's death didn't improve the quality.

You will never, ever find romantic love.

He was alive for two seasons and the RWBY general on /co/ said it got better so I'm just going off of their opinion

i hope its got good air footsies

Just started playing Xrd
can I unlock more colors for the characters or do I need the dlc?

OMG it's, like, I'm totally Elphelt and stuff!
It's like we were made for each other!

Sign or Revelator? In Sign you have to buy them with money iirc but in Revelator you can get some colors with world dollars and then another set of 5 colors is dlc

>i seriously can't believe nips like rwby.
The show got a good japanese dub and Miwa Shirow does the art for the manga.

It's still up, just nobody has posted in it for like an hour.

Or you can do fishing.

It did get better but it's unrelated to Monty's dead, it's just a natural evolution.

>they still haven't put kof14 pc pre orders up yet
SNK I WANT THAT ARTBOOK

How do I stop being an autist with KOF teams? I want to play canon teams but I don't like how everyone on that team plays

>two seasons
The first season was a budget web series. The length of the episodes didn't get longer until season 2. Even after his death, the writing is still as cringe worthy as it was in the beginning with terrible voice acting. I've given the series like 3 chances now and each time I just cringe at the writing and acting. It's like watching middle schoolers do anime role play on an internet forum. How grown adults like that shit is a mystery to me.

>I want to play canon teams
Why?

Well I can't speak for English fans but apparently the Japanese voice acting is really good

He's an autist, pat attention.

Well yeah because they hired like super professional voice actors that are famous for being voice actors as opposed to fucking literally who let's players who are doing the voice acting because their let's play company makes it.

Wake me up on Tuesday guys I can't wait anymore I'm so excited

what happens on tuesday

JP voice work isn't going to save the amateur writing and general crappy pacing of the series unless you're just a full-on autistic weeb.

The japanese are retarded and they consume everything that has their favorite voice actors.

Voice actors are more important to them than the people who make the stuff or the actual content.
Its why voice actors get severely overpaid in japan.

Revelator.

thanks for the matches, sparky. that game is just silly

>friend comes over and plays guilty gear with me
>"dude this game is fun as fuck im so buying it"
>ask when hes gonna get it the next day
>"you know i dont really want to buy a ps3 just to play one game"
>alright thats fair, why dont you get sign though for pc and just come over to my house to play revelator together (we are neighbors)
>"i dont wanna its dead"

Because it's cool. Also I'm autistic

what's a gatling?

Frametraps:
Cr.lp, cr.lp/mp
St.mp, cr.mp
St.lp, b.hp
Normal sonic booms are +1 on block, EX is +4 I think. V-skill booms are +6, EX is +12.

His best buttons are cr.mp, B+hp, and f+hk, which has decent range, hops lows, is unthrowable and links into cr.lp on CH.
As for target combos his only useful one is lk > mk since it's the only one safe on block (-2). I use it after a crossup j.lk on hit, link into cr.lp and cancel to heavy flash kick.

His V-trigger loop is absolutely worth learning since it's not that hard and you can get it started from any of his frametraps, though you won't be hitting it that often in real matches.

You can already play it.

it's the retarded guilty gear name for chains.

basically chains I think, you can just mash in succession and it'll all come out

nw thanks for the games
i need to remember to interrupt chains with guard cancel when i manage to block

xturders flopped in japan

what do we do now bros

Some places broke the street date and there's the pre-order demo but yeah people are waiting for US release.

looooooooooooool

Wait for Xrd -Revengeance- or whatever the fuck the next version will be called

the same thing we do every night. shit post about xrd and every other fighting game while playing none of them

how do i anti air with Karin, pls halp ;-;

You can register a japanese PSN account, buy yen psn cards and buy revelator from japanese psn and play it no problems.

No thanks man. I can wait.

Step 1. Get Meter
Step 2. Ex DP

pray

What kind of character was Dizzy anyway? I'm gonna assume a zoner

and if no meter?

Mobile zoner.

Rushdown zoner.

Umm get some meter? lol

Meter is not hard to get kiddo

Anyone wanna play something on Fightcade?

I'll play whatever you want.

>2016
>actually playing fighting games without a stick
Its not that stick is objectively better competitively, its just that fighting games are WAY more fun and meant to be played on stick. What the fuck are you pad players doing still playing on pad?

infil revealing his alex on /msf_kr

Only masturbators play on stick.

Hitbox is better.
Keyboard is too btw.