/mbgg/ - Mobage General #554

Everyone got a Shiho edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

terrabattleforum.com/threads/hiso-bar-vol-4-broadcast-of-mist-6-summaries.10931/
imgur.com/a/qKOYz
metalwaltz.wikia.com/wiki/Guide_for_new_player
metalwaltz.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Guide
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, looks like the 2nd part of wedding event is like the pirate event but only has 10 boss level compared to the pirate's 18.

Jesus christ I get the one I don't want sadone

Reposting from last thread about BGHS coop:
>Points and Badges increased by 2x
>Figurines, Church Benches, Bouquets and other stuff for exchange
>Daily entry in schoolwork for playing coop, play coop 3 times with other Sensei

Defeating the Lost Irous in the last part of the event will reward a Ring, which can be placed in the dorm to boost coin gains.
I think the last of the Onsen Yukata are in the rewards too, for Kaede and Michelle.

Total rolls: 3
Total 4*: 4 new cards + 3 gems.
After 2 rolls with only 1 new card, this roll totally salvaged this gacha set. Based Colopl.

I think im gonna marry you!

/r/ing Eurobeat edit

Does vivi really feel like a top 3 char to anyone who has her?

And for the Missions of the Irous invade map:
>Defeat your own Dragon
>Defeat someone else's Dragon
>Defeat the Level 10 Dragon
It does not reset each day and there's only 10 total to defeat.

So, did Wedding set powercreep Flora set? I still think Flora Renge is the best for co-op while this set is more toward solo & Senbatsu.

I don't think I ever managed to beat a higher Vol. on my very first try, especially not with an all A.
Now the waiting game starts again. 5 1/2 days.
I hope the Event starts soon, only farming the daily stuff is slightly boring.

I tried a run of Ruushe event 12* co-op, and got disconnected from the host partway through the first room. I was able to solo the rest of that room, and (I think) a good chunk of the boss room.

But then it spawned a big pile of manticores and I couldn't keep re-applying her S1 shield, so I died.

I don't know about top 3, but she's strong.

Storm by itself does.
For most things you only need 1 Renge and your other two slots can be real damage.

There's like 4 waves of Graozam+2*Manticore/Reaper in the last map

I rolled the first set once and got two Kanons. This time I got two Harukas. I'm happy that I got Haruka at least. I'm debating whether or not to roll again though. I need to save for Yuri's birthday.

There were definitely more than two manticores for the wave I made it to.

Haven't seen it all the way through, I only tried that time and another run where I lost the host even sooner.

C U T E
U
T
E

Started playing Samurai Rising and wouldn't mind getting some friends from here. Horo is the one up, still low level though.

This general sure is slow on weekend huh...

Jesus, my highest level is only at 57 and ive been playing a decent amount each day
Have you been exclusively leveling one squad?

I just downloaded the apk. How much data does the game download? I'm nearing my data limit.

I'll add you when I'm done rerolling. Shooting for any 2 5 Stars

I kind of forgot, but should be about 250mb? Need someone to confirm, like this guy

At least 500 MB I think so goodbye to your data

Explode

I don't even have that much space left on my phone. Though I am tempted to delete Digimon Linkz. Why the hell that game takes up 2GB I'll never know.

>check out Play store
>2.3 rating

Anyone playing Heaven X Inferno?
Don't most new mobage get that rating or lower? Heck I remember F/GO had a rating of 1.4 at one point.

It's pretty low on iOS app store too, I'd read some of the reviews to check why but I can guess. People thought it was a FF-style game but then got shocked by gacha mechanic. Just a guess though.

Give it a try at least before you go off that rating which is due to 3.5% 5 star rate in a game with a quick reroll

So has anyone guessed how to lock onto something properly on Samurai Rising? I just keep tapping on the boss or a part of the boss but only sometimes seem to lock on it.

Most new Japanese games start out really low, but I haven't seen any below 3 star when they started out. Western games get high ratings off the bat, because people fall for the "Rate 5* and you might get these worthless ingame items" scam.

I will try, I had fun with a shitty mobage for a while. I bet even PAD or Monster Strike started out with low ratings.

More games need to do this board game daily dice roll thing in Samurai Rising. Need to roll more and pass go to collect my 200 crystals.

Added. I have the samurai counter man.

I don't think you can lock on but if you start swinging and nothing is nearby you start swinging towards it.

>lost phone before Christmas
>give up on recovering account
>six months later randomly try playing the game again
>guess old passwords I used
>one of them actually works
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I got Tamaya back

You can lock on, found out how, just stand still and with one finger touch on what you want to lock on for a second.

I salute anyone able to beat this bitch.

Like holyshit I know I cheesed it with Palme and am wondering how everyone else did it normally.

Would bringing someone with natural elec moves be more useful?

awful graphic optimization, bugged font, constant crashes

A good recipe for faggot who is too lazy to test their game on different devices

Tamaya is pretty bad nowadays but good for you for getting your account back.

Really? All the hammer skills besides mikilately have been pretty bad. I still don't have a better hammer skill then tamaya.

Also should I roll the wedding gacha? I wish I had recovered my account during Mimi's birthday but it's better than nothing

Meant it more like Tamaya is outdone by so many other skills (not Hammers specifically). Hammers are pretty bad in general. Having Tamaya is not as big deal as it used to be.

It's under a guarantee right now so there's very little reason to not roll at least once.

2 out of 5 of its card offer the incredibly powerful storm buff. The other three are mediocre, but cute.

Also since you last played, two new girls and weapon types were introduce into the game.

So, is wedding Haruka worth using my wedding limit break crystals on?

Between AB Hinata, B miki, and AB Shiho, which one should I use LB crystal?

I have 1 leftover onsen crystal.

Tsukimi can defeat that bitch in less than 10 seconds. Not even kidding.

So I tried this Tekken Card Game like some user told me.
It's strangely fun in its own way, but I don't know if it can keep me for a long time. Also the stamina-system is shit. Only 5 Stamina and it takes 15 minutes (or was it more?) to regenerate one tick? Seriously? I also fear it might be p2w on the long run.
Anyways, are some other players here? Is it possible to get more than 5 Stamina? Are there some special events for booster packs? And does my income mostly rely on rewards and daily logins? (I mean, a win gives me only around 2.5k gold and a booster is 30k)

Tsukimi is which one...?

The rabbit riding girl.

It's reason why she's ranked so high and made colopl use a dick move by making a monster immune to thunder in *12 and *13 coop so Tsukimi will not rampage the game.

Ohh that girl that shoots candy laser out of her bunny

Yeah damn right she killed that boss so damn fast as soon as the barrier goes down.
Wish I can get her, I really like her design

Fucking garbage.

Give it to Shiho so her Shihos can get bigger.

Not the recovery user, but how come Tamaya is deprecated now? Only thing I can think of is if it doesn't hit hard like Floral Sakura. I even remember seeing Xmas Kaede having a large AoE like theirs, but it didn't hit that hard.

How many days of guarantees are we still having for the brides?

For me it was Valentine Sakura. The area is just as big if bigger. The effect omni directional meaning if it won't miss a single monster in a side (like Tamaya can). The effect is kind of lingering and clear multiple waves of monsters. On top of that you get lightning which lets you kill monsters even if they are strong against your weapon type. I've not had a single reason to use Tamaya since.

If we're staying within hammer types, AB Haruka kills Tamaya in every aspect. Easy to use, clean kills, and more reliable in terms of hitboxes. She also clears multiple waves with the last hit.
Bring skill burst and the difference between her and Tamaya is even greater.

It's honestly not that bad, but the fact all the hits are off-center means realistically it doesn't clear out that many waves. Especially depending on where wave enemies spawn. Also, there has been significant range creep. Middle is now small, large is now middle, and fuckhuge is now large.

Tamaya Ice(Christmas Group Kurumi), hits a map wide AoE 3x for about the same damage per hit.

Animal Renge's skill got an extreme buff from its secret lesson by being turned into an 8 combo skill making it extremely spammable with -combo requirements.

Afterbath Haruka is also an extremely strong multihit hammer skill.

The old Tamaya while not terrible just isn't the best for any purpose now really.

Then there's all the buff statuses added to the game, charge attacks, and skill burst which changed up the dynamics heavily.

This is only really an issue concerning test events though. Everything else in the game is manageable with near anything with overpowered stuff just expediting the process.

We've reached the point though it's faster to vomit out damage through buffed normal attacks rather than waiting through skill animations as well. Tiara Miki allows you to just blender through enemies, Flora Renge create her deathfield, and V-hammer allows hammers to perform an AoE that does more damage than most skills every other second. Also swords are pretty much invincible though that's surprisingly not that useful for much. There's lot of OP stuff now.

The bow, the game or the ui?

Would be really nice if we can trade runes of higher level to lower level and vice versa in shironeko... Is there any way to do this?

The wedding dress really accentuates Shiho's figure, she looks damn sex.

Don't think so, but yeah, would be great.

I got too many star runes and not enough regular runes for levelling up building and chars.

I never thought I would ever have that problem, but clearly past me is dead wrong.

I wanted cow tits but I guess this is fine, better than fucking Miki, is her skill any good?

don't know if this oot or not,

currently i have another potatoes with 512 ram

it kinda waste to not use the whole internal memory

so , any game that can "playable" on that potatoes ?

Potatoes do not fry, you see scale by trying fries and game with heat, then now must charge attack and heat.

What is it with hating Miki in this thread and previous thread? Is it a meme to hate Miki now?

Yes, Miki is shit!
You should get Renge instead.

I got at least 4* of everyone except for Mumi, so...

All 3. But the bow fucking sucks even though its a SS.

I want to drink Bier with Prima and Evelyn! - fuck these names

Miki is miles better, her skill is shit.

Shitty luck, but got Sardine so I'll stop now

Newest TB stream over and it looks like MW isn't in a hurry to release new stuff and/or wants to collect some feedback from today first.

>update 4.1.0 will only hit June 23rd (!), two days before the next stream - some features possibly only going live right after it?
>will contain CH35, with the bird-people antagonists we've already concept art from
>will start to feature the "comical" descends with art from Kino (the guy who does the TB Famitsu doodles/comics): Spinetrich, Kraken, Tiamat and Slugosaur, all of those in 3 tiers
>they seem to drop special items for the trading post / crafting feature, which will also go live in 4.1.0
>Suoh^, Camellia^, Korin^ and oddly enough already Eileen^ confirmed to launch with 4.1.0
>Amina^, Daiana^ and Shberdan^ will probably launch within 4.1.0, but at a later date
>Korin^ and Eileen^ will only recode to SS class - and it looks like Fujisaka might actually be serious about Eileen's art being a fucking lazy version of her regular J2/3 post without boots
>they were celebrating the 2.6M Downloads, but it looks like the total number is actually exceeding 7.6M, including complete rerolls and unaccounted DLs from yet officially unsupported regions

Summary: terrabattleforum.com/threads/hiso-bar-vol-4-broadcast-of-mist-6-summaries.10931/
IMG Dump: imgur.com/a/qKOYz

SHIT, FUCK, WHY. Three fucking shihos and I don't even like her. I've gotten every single kanon and shiho cards outside of their first 4 star cards since I didn't roll it. There are other people who want her. Give her to them fuck

Welp, forgot one of the possibly more relevant bits:

Metal Zone 7 confirmed (on the CH35 screen), ranging all the way from L70-89 and Runners most likely weak to Icebind. The picture didn't show stamina costs, but who cares when the majority of grinding will happen through Metal Tickets anway.

>but it looks like the total number is actually exceeding 7.6M
lel, thought as much.
How do they count the number for the Donwload Starter anways? Story progress? Length of ongoing log-ins? Magic?
Sweet, MZ7. I guess stamina will at least be 40. Wouldn't be surprised if it were even higher.

Yay, Amina^ will be coming. Time lo level up her first job to 80.
Also I'm curious how this tradin/crafting thingie will work.

>How do they count the number for the Donwload Starter anways?
I'd side with:
"That thing we promised for X downloads can actually be kindasorta started now and not in 10 months, so we just claim we've reached X downloads only just now."

>Matsuno World never

Yeah, now I'm scared to roll. Is Shiho even a good card? She has whirlwind, but I have no idea how Blade Cannons work.

I shouldn't complain but I really wanted Sad one

Started playing panzer.

Game seems to have more in-depth game mechanics than kancolle and a FUCKING SKIP button. I think I'm sold.
No rerolling too, so I don't have to go insane doing it.

So... Does this game often have back-to-back events like other mobages, or just occasional event like Kancolle? Anything I should know as a beginner in this game?

Look here
metalwaltz.wikia.com/wiki/Guide_for_new_player
metalwaltz.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Guide

Events will probably more occasional if anything. We only had one until now. The second event should start next week (if nothing happens).

Oh there was a page in that wiki for beginners. I was looking for it, but found tutorial page instead.

Since there's a japanese version of this game, is the japanese one much more ahead in terms of event compared to the english one?

You pretty much can't fuck up in the beginning.
Throw all your G-Iron at the Source Forge until CMDRL25 (or worst L30) in the hopes of getting Golds. And don't ask about feeding Maidens ya sick bastard.

Never heard about the JP one, only about the CN. CN is of course ahead.

I wanted her, fuck Miki.

More like chinese version.
And yes, they are ahead, but not that far. The event we will get was done last month over there. Should be over I guess.
Mostly they're ahead in available tanks, but we get that stuff relatively fast. I think with the next patch we're even with the tank count.

Oh you're right, I saw kanji lookalike in the wiki tutorial page (+ japanese VA in-game) and quickly assumed the game is originally Japanese. Oops.\

Speaking of which, if anyone here is playing warship girls, why is the english patch link crossed out in the docs? Translators stopped because the game will get official translation?
I wonder if the game will have different server when the translation is out, or if they will implement the translation like in Granblue

>I stop coming here for a few months and suddenly shironeko is popular.
Did something happen?

Nah that's just because me asking lots of newb questions. But I thought the game is always popular in mbgg anyway?

WSG will get an official english version.
Though noone knows when that'll happen. Last thing I know is "they're looking for translators". That was about a month ago.

>Get both Marina, raid girl, and Jean, storage girl in GK.
Which one is better?

It used to be only mentioned every once in a while. Personally I got bored of farming runes and only login daily and roll whenever I see something that looks nice in the gacha these days.

It was much more popular 1-2 months ago, we had like 90% shironeko posts here.

Haven't used her yet because I've gotten even more annoyed with the kanon and shiho but I'd imagine whirlwind buff on her would be similar to hammer in that it's only affected by tap pattern but gunblade is very very immobile like hammer. Save up for swimsuits. Don't regret rolling like me

Let there be more mikis.

Her skill and stats are good but her passive is shitty. Storm is disgusting on both Hammer and Gunblade because it extends your very powerful normal attacks to a wide area. You just have to be careful of homing projectiles.

Oh fuck the rates in dragon project man even samurai rising feels higher and that one is by SE

mumi

Rolled an S dual sword right after saying that.