/utg/ - Undertale General

Real Rattle Hours Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own PAPYRUS.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/QKYUQFbe

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Famgamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Cytube
>Channel: Undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejbin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

-IRC Channel:
>#undertalegeneral on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S3L4rjWt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goat

Children

nth for me streaming LISA in pain mode, blind, at www dot twitch dot tv/nova_starborn

Sins!

Tem Flakes!

That's the dream alright.

Also /utg/ I drew this thing.

Drooling Dog Residue!

sans

Looks pretty cool user!

Post reaction images I can redraw into Undertale. Specify characters, I'm not that decisive.

BLUH!!

Great edition.

from what i've seen, this is accurate

not undertale related

apply kill to self

Thanks! I made the head too big!

this but with muffet.

can you do this with alphys

Doggo

The head looks pretty good to me, the proportions aren't that off so I think it's fine in my opinion

Fucking hell, we're dead.

Alright, kicking off real dead hours: how was your day? What are you eating/drinking? What was the highlight of your week? What're you planning on doing this weekend?

Collecting these to do in the morning, will deliver. I'll take as many as y'all want, but they'll be drawn tomorrow.

Still wondering where other people are

look at my husband!

1. i worked from 4 to midnight and it was a special kind of hell
2. drinking a powerade. not eating anything atm
3. uhhh i guess learning Motion Picture Soundtrack on acoustic guitar, if anything
4. working still kill meeee

Do you prefer Alphys with tiddies? How do you envision lizard mammaries?

My day was alright, nothing too exciting happened. I am eating some brownies and some water right now, it's pretty nice. Nothing bad happened this week, so I guess that's the highlight? I'm going to a cheese shop on Sunday, it's going to be interesting.

undertale is for gaybies

I was gone during the weekdays. why do people still do this "/utg/ is dead" meme

Hotline miami hours in the thread last night. Here is a delivery I shit out.

pastebin.com/S3L4rjWt

Remember, be discrete!
*click*

I worked from 4-1:30. My scheduled time to leave was 12. If they had their way I would have stayed longer. I normally work 11 hour days.

I wish you luck powering through the rest of your shift (and the rest of your week). You at least off soon?

That sounds pretty pleasant. Glad to hear your week sorted itself out well.

I was too, had a funeral to attend. I don't say dead in the sense /utg/ IS DEAAAAAD, just to refer to it being slow overnight.

pic related with Asgore?
>how was your day
ehh
>eating and drinking
ice water
>highlight of your week
job interview
>plans
nothing

day was fine, aside from feeling shit. not eating anything but i should, only had a sandwich and some egg salad today.

i think the highlight of my week was looking at all the shitty art i made ever since i started drawing 7 months ago. it's nice looking at past art and see myself get better.

i am gonna have to drive places i dont want to this weekend but hopefully it won't be too terrible.

yea I do. I always draw her with them. lizard tiddies will be like mammal tiddies. bc it's not like there's any other way to tiddie

Well I'm glad to hear that, I'll keep drawing then.

day was okay but tiring. im not eating anything cuz its one a.m. a highlight would have to be sleeping for 14 hours in one night and im planning on doing jack shit this weekend

nice drawin, friendo

i missed you

I just woke up. I've been busy with the Witcher 3: Blood and wine expansion and friends wanting to play Pulsar: the lost colony continuously.

Gaybies? Gay babies? What do you mean?

Hey thanks, my cheese shop excursion is going to be interesting, gonna pick up some good cheese to eat, and some more fancy cheese to cook with. I was planning on making some mac and cheese with some good cheeses and some bacon so I could have something to look forward to on that day or Monday to eat.

burgerpants!

Sounds like a plan user. You have a nice way of drawing.

Fucking hell. Sorry to hear it. Is your day off coming up soon?

Can do.
How do you feel you did on the interview? Fingers crossed for you.

Get a snack in you if you can. That sounds pretty nice, actually; you got any art uploaded? I'd love to see some of it. It feels pretty great to compare your old work with the new ones; such a nice reflection of your progress.

That's one solid night of sleep. Here's to your weekend of a whole lot of nothing I envy you.

Good morning. That's a great way to spend your time.

That definitely sounds like it'll be interesting! What kinds of cheeses do you tend to like? Is there a huge selection at this shop?

Affirmative!

>How do you feel you did on the interview?
I don't know, I felt good about it at the time but looking back on it I can see where I screwed up. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best

and his qt friend

Poor Frisk's going straight in the freezer.

i'll do anything for money

i'd let him murder me desu
shut up temmie

What's the position you've applied for?

The cutest!

i need funding for more than just college

temmies have stomachs and needs too

my condolences for the deceased. who passed away? you feelin' ok, dude?

/utg/ is always slow during these hours.

y-you recognize me?! who am I?

Friendly reminder that it is NOT okay to empathize or like Asgore and Chara and if you do you missed the point of the game and are probably a terrible downright evil person!

please no one posts the thing

What do you mean?
I just kinda slapped it together.

i cant believe im gay for a rabbit
tem go home, i'll bring you food later

but I want a new computer

I woke up a couple hours ago, I live in America but working freelance gives me strange sleep schedules.

Strawberry milk, I had it once when I was younger and I thought it tasted really weird. My opinion on strawberry milk has not changed since then.

On Wednesday I got a lot of work done on a personal project, it's really satisfying getting a large amount of work done for yourself.

Hopefully I can have a repeat of Wednesday this weekend.

>Toriel next to Sans
>No Asgore
>Napsta is there

if you're the artist that drew that picture then i know who you are yes. we talked on here before.

I appreciate it. It was a family friend, the wife of the dude who served as my grandpa's right-hand man in the navy. We all go way back. I'm not as affected as I should be, but I'm definitely doing alright. Thanks for the concern.

And yeah, I know. Still boring. Hard to liven up the place.

Such good taste.

Hey, I can relate; I've worked shifts at all hours of the day. I know how it is. Feeling rested?

I have the same opinion on strawberry milk. I can't decide if I like it or not. What kind of project did you work on? Sounds like you've made the most of your week so far!

>No Asgore
Yes thankfully some people actually played the game and know that trash characters shouldn't be included
>Toriel next to Sans
get cucked dadfag

momfag here, I want better for her

nicepants is such a cute ship, you know what else is cute?

money. lots of money

jesus youre so high maintenance
i wish i could taste his nice cream if you know what i mean

I tend to really like sharp cheeses like cheddar, Gouda stuff like that, but I also like softer tasting cheeses, so I am just a huge fan of cheese I guess. I was going to make it with cheddar, mozzarella, provolone and ricotta cheese, and put some Parmesan on top with some bacon too.

tem needs the proper equipment to set up her trade economy

tem also gets bored easily and needs shiny things and bright screens

It's been nearly 8 months since I beat this game.

I still get obsessive over it at times. I can't get the game out of my head.

I over analyze the story and it's characters

I contemplate multiple post-pacifist epilogues now and then.

I still get emotional about the effect this game had on me.

I just want it to stop, so I can put this game behind me and move on with my life.

I want the pain to end, /utg/.

>What's the position you've applied for?
Cleaning a hospital at night. Which would be nice since I like to stay up all night and sleep all day anyways

You're gonna have to work for it. At least you have good taste.

tfw you'll never be able to taste his nice cream and cuddle with him after

Oh my good goddamn, that sounds incredible. You sound like you like cooking. What else do you plan on making with the cheese you grab from the store?

Oh, that sounds like a job I'd dig, myself. Here's hoping you get it. Graveyard shifts like that are relaxing and peaceful, especially with repetitive motion-type tasks like cleaning. I wish you luck!

late xth for flowey

I have off on Sunday and then again on Thursday so I'm sure I'll be fine

They don't make you do bedpans do they? That would be gross.

i'll show you a micropenis cropped onto fred durst for 300d

>you got any art uploaded?
i dont have a tumblr or any place i post my art, i mostly keep it to myself but i took request here once and participate in those drawing collage things if i can.

Frisk looks like he/she suffers from some severe anorexia

Other than that, perfect image

Frisk wants to be a skeleton, too.

Oh wow, those days off are staggered nicely. Divides the week up pretty cleanly. I wish I had a schedule like that.

Oh, cool. I can understand not having a website. I always found the idea of having my old work visible to the public abhorrent. What did you draw for the requesters?

someone should write a fic about a deranged Frisk deliberately starving themselves/cutting in order to fit in better with Papyrus and Sans

i need to get you some ritalin or something
ugh it hurts, i cuddle my pillow pretending its him sometimes desu but since this is my last new pic i think i'll head to bed now. goodnight friend

what ritalin is?

It wouldn't be that big of a deal, I've had to do stuff like that with my dad back when he almost died and got his leg amputated a few years back.
>Here's hoping you get it
Yeah I really need the money
>Only character not that is Asgore
Shame its garbage after all
>tfw I just realized that Asgore was done by Geek
huh

Well, I'm going to buy a large amount of cheddar for snacking and sandwiches, but I was also going use some cheese for a good fondue mixture for a get together with some friends on Wednesday for a birthday party for them, they never had it so I figured I would do that since we're having it at my place.

yup, I drew that. what did we talk about?

Pretty sure that's a drug for treating ADHD.

fuck, it's like you're illustrating my fic before I published it

i no have no ahdd

What is that red ichor coming out of her mouth if you don't mind me asking.

>sans has a tongue

Run Tem it's a trap!

>Anons itt saying /utg/ is kill

Nigga, I'm from mulp and I can tell you that you guys have more traffic than the majority of those shitty cyoa threads.

Btw, I want to sniff the gote.

It's hard to find decent Nicepants nowadays. I've had to trawl through so many blogs just to scrape some fresh stuff up. 'Night man.

You're a real stand-up guy. They're going to have a great time. What cheeses do you intend to blend for the fondue? I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Also, what will you be dipping into the cheese? Bread? Meat?

but all I have is a box some food and a need for muns to upgrade my equipment, im also out of tem flakes, need more

Most of us do, that's why the genocide run exists

like 8 different contentfags got chased out in 3 months

There weren't Tem Flakes in here?

1) my day was fine. Got my replacement tablet in the mail and shipped out my laptop for a warranty repair, before the warranty expires. Worked from 9:30 to 1:30 moving freight.

2) I ate nachos after work, had a wicked craving. Drank a soda with it and browsed a bit.

3) I bought my first handgun last Sunday, shot it a few times. 9mm Glock 19, gen 3.

I also had a phone interview for an art college I'm aiming to get a scholarship for. Nailed the interview, and I feel positive I'll get something from them.

4) not too sure yet. I need to crank out a few small commissions

>/utg/ is dying
>meanwhile the Morenatsu General has been on the same thread for five days and only has 350 posts

Yep /utg/ is fucked all right...

>implying genocide helps
>implying it just doesn't make it worse

you pop quizzed me about who you were and i asked about you uploading stuff to tumblr but i fell asleep while we were talking. also wow that picture is pretty good.

looks like soul goop to me

>Feeling rested?
Certainly, I prefer early AM when it's quiet and everyone is asleep. Sucks that I usually sleep through alive hours though

I'm working on a fan game, I haven't posted anything about it because I assume UTG is sick of hearing from fan game devs and the rest of the internet is sick of Undertale.

Thanks for talking with all of us, you're my favorite user.

She has tits in the game, how do you feel about articles of clothing?