Who did the first shitpost in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jETLCm7k3sU
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always lose at the first one

>getting blacked is older than civilization

>this is my fapping hand

What is your favorite shit post in history?

Mine is either from OP's picture with "he who fucks fire, burns his dick"

Or from Shakespeare >Villian, I have DONE thy Mother

The Spartan reply to King Philip of Macedonia was certainly the first greentext

>the jews have been playing the long game

More like the small black figure being bleached by a horned white devil holding a huge, wavy white dildo.

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1824: Let everyone one in love come and see. I want to break Venus’ ribs with clubs and cripple the goddess’ loins. If she can strike through my soft chest, then why can’t I smash her head with a club?

>roman /r9k/

>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

>youtube.com/watch?v=jETLCm7k3sU

>We two dear men, friends forever, were here. If you want to know our names, they are Gaius and Aulus.

Gaius and Aulus' shitpost on a wall over two thousand years ago always moves me for some reason. You miss a human element in history after studying it and seeing it just does something. I can't explain it.

Aphrodite is one vindictive bitch. I hope that Roman did ok in the afterlife.

>oh walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Has to be the first metaposting.

God, when he made humans.

>Vibius Restitutus slept here alone and missed his darling Urbana.

>This is not a place to idle. Shove off loiterer.

>Chie, I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they ever have before!

>Secundus shat here' three time on one wall.

>Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, shat well here.

>VI.14.36 (Bar of Salvius); 3494: In one bar, a picture depicts two men playing dice. One shouts, “Six!” while his opponent holds up two fingers and says, “No, that’s not a ‘three’; it’s a ‘two’”. By the door of the bar, another picture shows a short man driving a group of men out.
ancient Roman check em

>VII.15.11-12 (House of Verus; between the two doors of the house); 4838: Secundus says hello to his friends.
>VII.9 (Eumachia Building, via della Abbondanza); 2048: Secundus likes to screw boys.
>IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the latrine near the front door); 5243: “Secundus defecated here” three time on one wall.
fucking Secundus

He was the first lad.

Yeah, fucking Secundus

The Venus of Willendorf.

He was a trip fag

who got the first dubs in history

>DUDE ROME LMAO
This board would be better if the memes weren't all left over from the first week it existed, and if Reddit left.

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

II.3.10 (Pottery Shop or Bar of Nicanor; right of the door); 10070: Lesbianus, you defecate and you write, ‘Hello, everyone!’

>Firsr butthurt comment
Fuck, impressive

I think it was either Socrates or Diogenes. First green text was the Spartan reply to a war letter that only said
>if

>No homo

Forgot pic