/fog/ - Fallout General

Mustang Livery edition.

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10382/?
mega.nz/#F!0MgQyLCa!wxKKDbp6x0veyST3MSR0VA
youtube.com/watch?v=bSHJt2TmJt0
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8275/?
sharemods.com/yjp1a0twg03v/2.11_NEW_UPLOAD-11226-2-11.7z.html
sharemods.com/79ptr6dzbk2r/Hotfix_1.2d-11448-1-2d.rar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waifus, Lore, Harmony.

Fuck consoles

Waifus bring death to all synths

Could someone please tell me where this armor's from? I'd really appreciate it.

I swear I post this at least twice a thread;

It's The Rebel, it's not on nexus as the author sperged out. I did the retexture, you can have it if you want. Chest rig is from SCGRU. Weapon is Modern Firearms, also not on nexus currently due to admin sperg out.

> Survivaling in Far Harbor
> Walking along the road to the southern coast from town
> [DETECTED] the entire way
> Never learn what was following me
This game is too spooky

Rebel which IIRC was taken down

Oh so someone retextured it? Is there a way of getting a hold of the retexture if so?

I'd love the retexture if you wouldn't mind uploading it. And I'm new to /fog/, hence the question.

Disregard

It's back up
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10382/?

Rebel is still on the nexus

maybe he put it back or something

mega.nz/#F!0MgQyLCa!wxKKDbp6x0veyST3MSR0VA

Helmet's in there too.

Neato.
Any explanation as to why he flipped his shit and went all SHUT IT DOWN?

>following road to somewhere in far harbour
>road curves back on itself up ahead
>decide to take a shortcut through some tree's instead of walking around
>hop car barrier onto road
>take 3 steps
>suddenly 7 mines ticking all around me
>didn't bother with any shortcuts after that

Also, the detection is probably just rad rabbits

Thank you, really appreciate it.

Are turrets useful for anything more than an early-warning system or should they be seriously considered for settlement defense?

I just looked through the talk page on the mod and every single post is 'gib xbox pls'.
So I'm guessing that's it.

Honk.
I don't know if I should include the little connector though.
On one hand, I want to be somewhat true to the source.
On the other hand, I don't want that cable and connector just dangling or clipping with junk.
Its also just over 6k tris now.
Thinking about modeling on the other band to replace the two side poofs above the ear protector things, but I kinda like them too.

>Any explanation
No idea, they've been up for most of today though

I'd imagine you'd be right, the shitters are everywhere
The Nexus mods are anal enough to eventually go through banning all these new accounts that only ever post "gib xbox pls" right? This shit surely comes under spam or something

I'd kind of like it to sit a bit loose on the head, in a cute, baggy way for females.

i'd remove that cable/connector if i were you unless you're planning on making something that connects to it somehow.
Are you gonna make it so longer hair can come out the bottom of it?

It would be a alternate style type probably.
And I wouldn't want to make it too big.
and would probably tweak some shit for it being all tilted.
Basic idea though?

Sorry that wasn't really helpful at all. In answer to your questions, I think the ear caps area should be a bit bigger a bit like this. Or go more flappy like a Ushanka. I like the connector and I think it would look good on a lot of armours, if it's close enough to the chest, it will probably just look like it's tucked into the collar on most outfits.

Nice one dude, that'll look great.

Yeah, possibly gonna remove it.
I don't want to deal with all the fucking clipping that would come of it.
But it might work if it just clips into shit.
Like under a collar so it looks like its just tucked in.
Maybe make it look like someone cut it off or something so it wouldn't annoy them.
Will know more once I get it all compiled and shit to check it in engine.
I want to make the flaps bigger, but worry about clipping with anything with a collar.
Working on tweaking it now.
Thanks.
Its cool to be able to make something and not have to really worry about a tris limit.

And that's only the first two pages of the comment section.

>all this spoiled 12 year olds ruining mods for everyone
I am a console pleb, but fuck these idiots.
I also dislike that there is not real support for making mods for xbox beyond "buy it on pc and make the mods".
I have it for xbox because I have an integrated gpu on my laptop that Fo4 doesn't want to run on.
Why the fuck would I spend another like $60 to make mods when I can't run the game?

My character is stuck in some kind of sad/squinty facial expression state. I googled the problem to death and couldn't find any solutions. caa didn't work. SLM doesn't help it either. Could anyone help me with this? Pic related.

Did someone make super long animu twintail hairstyle yet?

I want to see em wobble now that there's hair physics (I think)

Is Pickman's Blade the best stealth melee weapon in the game? Also, raiders are hypocrites, calling Pickman sick when they string people from chains.

This is how he's supposed to look like with neutral expression

Kill yourself.

Oh shit I can get it to launch.
Too bad it runs terribly and has a shit ton of artifacting.
Thats what I get for using integrated graphics.
I've been thinking about it.

>Click your toon
>setrace synthgen1race
>setrace humanrace

Should work, probably.

pls help, i can't cleanse the wasteland like this

>toon

Making mods is free if you own the game you fucking retard. Just download the CK.

If you don't wanna remove it outright, you could redo it and make it look like they've taped it to the side of the helmet to keep it out the way, though that'd be a lot more work than just getting rid of it

>As both a PC and Console player
Sure you are mate, sure you are
Fucking plebs holy shit

Have you tried killing the shadows and dumb fucking lighting fx this shit is full of?

thanks for the suggestion, didn't help unfortunately

You're fucked. The way expressions work mean that there is no way to reset them to default. Save before you use the expression commands in future.

I don't spend a lot of time here.

Mess with expression cmds, then.

LM presets might force it back, I don't think it tracks expressions.

I have the ck installed, but it needs a pc install to work.
Which is easy enough to work around by just pirating the game. But is obviously not the intended use.
Yea.
Its in full on toaster mode.
Which is a shame that it runs so terribly when I have an I7 (albiet a mobile one) and 16g of ram.
But no actual gpu makes every run like shit outside of toaster. And even then I can't play shit newer than 2010.
I am working on getting a good comp, its just slow going.

you can apply the stealth blade mod to a better legendary knife

Funny thing is I only made this new character two weeks ago and I didn't use any expression commands since. He also looked normal until like a few days ago. I thought it'd go away itself but it didn't so here I am.

I'm gonna wait to see how it looks with actual gear, but if I edit it to remove the connector I am probably just going to make it look like someone either cut it off, or ripped it off so that it would stop hitting them in the neck.

All of them fail, saying that either the cited expression doesn't exist (it does) or my character already has that animation. When I pick a preset in LM it does the exact same silly expression. Thanks anyway.

Forgot my image.
Its running a bit hot atm, but thats cause I have F04 open while I fuck with more shit and try to get it to run with some semblance of framerate.
And its a laptop, so it runs hot anyway.
I was going to get a tower, but I needed a computer for college and having just a tower for college would be pretty dumb. So I got an "ultrabook". But this was like 3 years ago and when I had the funds to get a computer, I didn't have the space for a tower and monitor. /blog

Would someone please direct to this helmet? I've been trying to find a K6-3 for ages.
I even started making one but I couldn't texture it well enough to bother.

Running out of half-assed ideas. Try sexchange. Fucked if I know.

Get 3d Analyzer, you pleb.

>84°C
>89°C
>a bit hot
>a bit

I was thinking something like this for the wire.
Hard to see granted, but still there kinda.

The expression persists on the female as well as when i revert back to male with sexchange. Guess I'm fucked. Thanks anyway user.

Nevermind, realised someone else already linked it.

C'mon man, the thread is only 50 posts and you didn't read it?

It's within the reply chain of the post you linked...

I ran a 2670QM at 95C+ for years, they can handle hot temps. That mother board is fucking on fire though. Prop it up off the desk on some little stands or something, get the air flow going.

I like it how it was, but each to their own.

Tried going into Cutscenes/Dialogue? Does it persist or change?

>"What is sarcasm?"
That was just a proof of concept type thing.
The connector is still there.

The animation during the cutscene/dialog changes to how it normally does when a character speaks, but reverts back when you exit the dialogue so yeah it persists.

And you can't change the expression with console? Or it just resets?
That's a curly one.

I thought the rebel outfit only came with a hood/mask? does it come with that Russian helmet too or am i retarded and not seeing a post with the helmet in it

You don't have some unknown lemon sucking effect active on your guy do you?

Nah it simply gives me the "FAILED" error in the console, claiming that my character already has this animation (which he doesn't since i tried them all). caa on its own doesn't help either yeah. Guess my general zod is fucked.

I missed it too, until I actually read the thread post-by-post.

>am i retarded and not seeing a post with the helmet in it
See
>Helmet's in there too.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSHJt2TmJt0

Cheer's, i'd completely overlooked that post

Keep looking through this;
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8275/?
You might find something.

Could be that, somehow, your default animation somehow got fucked.
If you have it on steam try validating it.

Hey /fog/

Since the patch I keep having issues with script-based mods like Spring Cleaning and Companion Infinite Ammo randomly ceasing to work, while others continue to work fine.

The strange thing is that some were working after the patch that have since stopped.

I'm running Fallout beta 1.5.210 with F4SE 0.1.15.

Anybody else had this shit?

same here some mods dont work now.

If you want stable performance... don't use beta's?

It's literally what a beta is for. Testing for bugs.

Some work! But for some reason I can't pick neutral or player. Only obnoxious ones like angry, etc. I guess this should do it nevertheless, thanks a lot user.
I don't have it on steam But earlier saves has my character having the neutral (normal) expression.

I don't know the true extent of this, because I've only just recently noticed, but why does it seem like so many mod authors are quitting all of the sudden, and will they come back? Is it really because of console drama?

Because after Niero and various others, I'm starting to get a bit worried that this trend is going to continue.

If I mod my level early in a playthrough will enemies scale with me?

>but why does it seem like so many mod authors are quitting all of the sudden, and will they come back? Is it really because of console drama?
Theres been like two, and they sucked balls anyways.

I have no fucking idea what you did then.
You somehow fucked up the default pose but only in that save.
Its probably something console related, but I can't be sure.

I started using the beta version of Fallout so the latest beta of F4SE would work. Hoping the F4SE update would fix the problem.

It really sounds like you changed your expression - which can't be reset- and forgot to save before.

So he quit modding altogether? Thought he just got burned out on Maxwell's World.
Loved the Fireworks Cannon and Plasrail and was hoping he'd do more weapons because he does a good job on them. This sucks.

Beats me as well. It might be related to the Immersive Facial Animation Remade mod that I dl'd approximately a week ago but deinstalling didn't help it either.

The author of Maxwell's World is trainwiz, not Niero. And I doubt trainwiz is going anywhere any time soon, he's been modding since morrowind and has finished a lot of projects.

I do agree that Niero's weapon mods were good, though. It was something different from the generic real world rifles, which is something Fallout 4 desperately needs more of. I like seeing weapons that have a unique feel and/or playstyle.

Niero did create the Maxwell's world weapons though, I should note. Was that what you were referring to? Trainwiz mentioned recently that he finished all of them that was needed except for That Gun and the DP-12 or whatever.

I know it's Train's mod but Niero was doing models for him with plans for other shit like the bio weapon from the concept art.

But I really cannot recall doing anything like that. The only CMD commands I use is TCL for building and TGM, TM & TFC for pics. I've also found out the animation that was stuck on my character's face was "inPain". Maybe it got stuck after a battle?

for people looking for the banned Modern Firearms Mod still, here is the latest update and the hotkey plugin. credits to idlesheep for the bad ass mod, enjoy people

sharemods.com/yjp1a0twg03v/2.11_NEW_UPLOAD-11226-2-11.7z.html
sharemods.com/79ptr6dzbk2r/Hotfix_1.2d-11448-1-2d.rar.html

Yeah, I think the bio weapon was gonna be for another quest mod he had planned, though. I hope it doesn't get cancelled because Niero quit, though.

Well no shit sherlock, of course it is. Why didn't you mention that.

Reinstall it.
Reset your expression.
Save
Uninstall
Quit game
Load
Save
Quit game
Load again.

For a start.

The biopweapons were for Courser Crusher.

Is it possible to get this back on consoles?

Stop shilling your fucking refferal link crap you faggot.

I couldn't stand modern shit in NV or F3 and I felt most other people didn't either. Is that no longer the trend.

Do you think you'll be able to find another person to do the model for it, assuming Niero doesn't return? It did seem like it was an interesting concept for a weapon.

It's a good thing no one has a modern gun to your head forcing you to install a mod.

kek

the only weapons i out right refuse to use are plastic/polymer based ones.
Otherwise modern shit doesn't bother me so long as it isn't brand new pristine style textures.

I just really wish Beth would be consistent in what weapons are/are not in the universe, if they're gonna redesign weapons that already featured in previous games (eg the redesign of the gatling lazer) then have the older models in the game as well.
and if you're gonna release the game with an AK icon appearing when you hotkey an assault rifle, atleast include a fucking AK in the damn game

kek, user. I'm not going to I just remember loads of '>rails' back when this was mostly NV.

Didn't work m8, animation persists in the two new saves.

Is it possible to assassinate the leaders of the BoS and Institute before the final assault on both? If I do so, will the factions they're associated with become hostile, assuming I do it undetected?

>the only weapons i out right refuse to use are plastic/polymer based ones.

So you refuse to use vanilla FO4 weapons and mods?

lol my sanctuary bridge broke and disappeared for whatever reason i do not know, so i had to make a new one for the provisioners to use, the damn brahmin were going nuts without it and getting stuck in the water otherwise, don't think it looks to bad myself now.