youtube.com/watch?v=kOCdmeeob6A&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YFSsQsllPGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We weren't even close to page 10 Lucy

That looks a bit like the Swordspear.

bloodborne isn't a souls game

>/dsg/ is slow enough for micoshit to firstpost again
Happy days

Also the armour in the OP should be in the game. No fan service armour anymore and it saddens me

WHERE ARE MY GLADIATORS BROS AT ?

Lucifer should end his life

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

That's what I was thinking. The drake being there too made me think of the Nameless King fight, so I figured it would make a good image to start the thread with.

Been using Raw Dragonslayer's Axe for ages in PVP. So I am looking for something a bit faster, would the Chaos blade with these stats be decent or should I just change to Raw Astora SS?

Pic related my Dragonslayer build and possible chaos blade build.

>only 2 months later
>dead thread dead game

Someone please help me transfer some souls
PS4
Cliff Underside bonfire
Password dsg

Will give you some souls for helping

Why do people use sunlight talisman or canvas when saints gives a decent spell buff with the same weapon art?

Can you buff an elemental infused weapon if the elements match? Eg Carthus Flame Arc on a chaos-infused mace.

Sorry man, did reply to your question about the kat in the previous thread

I'd say that, frankly, with those stats it wouldn't be worth it. Consider that, with the VIG you're removing for the dex required to make that weapon even remotely useful, you have to take both 1 to 4 people attacking you and damage from your own weapon

Even in a 1v1 fair duel, you're getting similar damage for less health and self damage, with the only difference being a slightly faster moveset and a running R1 for chasing. And people are more used to facing katanas than axes even now, especially at low levels, so your risk of being parried is significantly higher

Frankly, it could be worth grabbing, say, a halberd or something for poking and chasing, they're surprisingly hard to fight

Someone help me out, wanna transfer some items between characters on ps4. I have a bunch of shit you can have.

Nope, the only infusions that allow for buffs are standard/heavy/sharp/refined/raw/hollow

DS3: why cant i perform r2 strong arrack 2handed? I meet the requierements...
Im only scratching my head....

That's a shame... Bit sick of using this weapon

Well, shit. Thanks for the info user.

We fighting?

Rate these sliders please

My advice would be to make another character if you're attached to this one and don't want to risk the wasted reallocation, and use that new character to try out the weapons you're interested in

I know how you feel man, having to rely on a select few weapons for PvP viability is somewhat soul crushing after a while. One of the things I wish they'd kept from DaS II is the sheer amount of viable weapons and build varieties

In about 7 hours.

Lips seem a little on the pink side, and could do with being a bit more frowny looking if that makes sense, but overall I think it looks pretty fab

8/10, would listen to stories of when people had values

>DeS and DaS1 are popular
>the games are punishing, yet fair
>the games are balanced around PvE, with a unique twist on PvP
>enemies use your weapons/skills/armors and you use theirs

And then you dirty shits had to turn it into a fucking meme.
>oh you died? It's SUPPOSED to be hard!
>git gud
>it's so much HARDER than Skyrim!
>bethesdababies can't handle gitting gud

And now we have a literal hack'n'slash'em that only resembles DaS1 in name.

>Hydra
>Kalameet
>Nito
>Sanctuary Guardian
>Manus
>Moonlight Butterfly
>Sif
>4 Kings
>Seath
>Gargoyles

The boss fights were so varied and distinct. Sure, there were a couple "big dudes with armor", but Ornstien/Smaug, Artorius, Gwyndolin, Gwyn, and Iron Golem were VERY different fights.

Now we get, what, a shitmess of big dudes in armor and a slime? Pathetic. Where are the titans? The krakens? The horrors and monstrosities? God, fuck From and Memezaki. They let everything good about the series go to waste so they could appeal to you memeshitters. Well fucking enjoy your memesword with memebosses and memepoise.

It's afternoon already where are all the people? Someone help me kill SoC so I can host

>Lips seem a little on the pink side
Huh, your're right. I'm gonna need to work on that a bit more. Thanks!

I'll help you.

I'll help you when I'm done with the first guy.

what is the best bow in the game?
Dragonrider or Composite Bow?
what is the best greatbow?

yes, non matching as well
you need to tumblebuff though
youtube.com/watch?v=kOCdmeeob6A&feature=youtu.be

Depends entirely on what you need from a bow, DPS, range, damage per hit, usefulness in close-range?

I got hyped for Aldrich because he vaguely resembled a giant, landbased octopus the first time I saw him I only watched it once, don't bully and was disappointed once I worked out he was just a slime. That said I still like the Aldrich fight because it's different. His melee attacks are so weird too, I love it.

His Lifehunt scythe restores a obnoxious amount of health though

I am reading about miracles on the wikia and it appears that 90% of the useful ones are found in end game.
How is a cleric supposed to get there if there are only useless miracles before the lothric castle?

>Now we get, what, a shitmess of big dudes in armor and a slime?
>Bort (armour)
>Abyss Watchers (basically a weak Artorias, with a double-team first phase)
>Deacons of the Deep (Prowling Magus 2.0, great atmosphere though)
>Skeletonman who I forgot the name of (Dragon God 2.0, you can actually die in this fight though)
>Greatwood (RNG nightmare)
>Pontiff (Similar to O&S in difficulty and placement)
>Aldritch (nothing more to be said)
>Yhorm (Storm King 2.0, gimmick fight, great story-wise)
>Dancer (creepy ass spin2win bitch)
>Dragonslayer Armour (armoured dude with air support)
>Gayboys (armoured dude, very unique though)
>Soul of Cinder (armoured dude, but basically a player character until it becomes Gwyn)

So, we have 3 big dudes with armour, 1 big chick with armour who doesnt fight like a big chick in armour, and the final boss who is just a throwback.
Your argument is inherently flawed.

Cheese dancer

>put everything into hp
>kill dancer
>get tome from lothric castle

or just use the bugged npc to kill dancer

Composite because roll attacks
Onislayer because it's faster.

Cheers dude, my sign's down

Aldrich, Nameless King, and Cripple Bros. are the only memorable/interesting fights in this game. And all 3 of them are still just big dudes - just pretty original big dudes.

>From

Never again.

What do you mean?
Bugged npc?

What's your definition of useful? Because you're not gonna be doing much in the way of damage with lightning spells, people get resistance to that from END of all things, and you can do more damage for the stats from magic

You've got heals for both you and your party, a cheap debuff remover perfect for getting through farron keep without invaders following the numbers on their screen, a quick knockback spell, and a fair few other useful support abilities, which is more or less wha tI'd expect a cleric to do, support with their miracles and damage with their weapons

So I guess reddit is up to this shit. Time to rev up our twinks?

youtube.com/watch?v=YFSsQsllPGg

userfulness in close range seems to be what i'll need most
thanks

>complain constantly about how DS1 was better game
>"People are going to be ENJOYING a game!? NOT ON MY WATCH!"

Thanks memers! Keep making sure we get nothing but shit for sequels!

>going from "big dudes in armour" to "big dudes"
name one DS1 boss that wasn't a big dude

Never touched magic in Souls. Recommend me a magic build for 3. I heard sorcery is weak in this game.

bed of chaos

I thought the Giant Tree was fun.

60 int

Kellogg

>not wanting type out "in armor" everytime
>you are going to play semantics

You know good and well what I meant. Fuck off with your shitposting.

Iron Golem, O&S, Gwyn, Gwyndolin, Artorius

The rest are actually unique.

In regards to usefulness in close range, Black Bow of Pharis is surprisingly handy with the weapon art, since it fires three arrows at a time in what FPS players would call a "duckbill", increasing your likelyhood to hit and, if two or even 3 of the arrows hit, increasing the damage you do. The rapid-fire weapon art in my personal opinion is only really useful for very poor roll spammer, distracted opponents or people fat rolling or rushing you

He said boss, not abortion.

Pinwheel

I had no idea people invaded with low as fuck health at 90+

Do you still need help transferring stuff?

>Pharis
>Get a meh WA
>At the loss of rolling and running attacks
Don't do this thing.

>Gwyndolin
>Big dude
kek

I see. I tried the cleric but unfortunately there's noone on early levels these days and none of my friends play DS3, which kind of defeats the purpose I guess

ds1 is literally just as flawed as any other souls game

enough of the nostalgiafags putting 1 on a pedestal

unfun, unfinished areas (lost izalith is the worst area in the entire franchise, capped off by the objectively worst boss in the franchise)

tons of gimmicky bosses/easy as fuck bosses that are basically copy paste (stray demon, demon firesage, ceaseless discharge, pinwheel, gaping dragon, moonlight butterfly)

and the pvp was a complete trashpile that was never anywhere close to balanced or functional

Alright fucker, make a list of armoured big dudes in Dark 1, and make a list of armoured big dudes in Dark 3.

16 STR, 18 DEX, 60 INT Moonlight Greatsword, Court Sorcerer staff, Scholar's Candlestick. There you're now set for a lot of fun

It's true that the class itself is better for dedicated teams, but there's still plenty of use for it. For instance, as the host you can really help any phantoms you summon manage their health, as they won't have to rely on their smaller estus supply

>18 dex

Why?

oh yes, he's big...

I'm pretty sure moon hrt made him smaller

Casting speed cap with Sage's ring

Don't forget sellsword twinblades/Gotthards Twinswords with the crystal magic buff. You'll be able to potentially 1-shot people from any range

Can I just say, there's nothing quite as comfy as posting in a /dsg/ thread and learning/teaching new stuff while an immortal and very pissy Hawkwood kills the infinitely spawning drakeblood knights for free souls

I already made the list of bosses from DS1. I think we are up to that number with what, just Gundyr(s), NK, Dancer, & Ponti? Fuck off with you shilling.

Sad how the standard Dark Souls 3 playthrough doesn't get challenging at all until at least Pontiff.

At least Bloodborne had Gascoigne as a genuine casual filter right from the bat. Dark Souls 2 had bosses like Ruin Sentinels and Lost Sinner as casual filters. Dark Souls 1 had Capra Demon. Demon's Souls had Flamelurker.

I miss casual filter bosses.
>fag summons two phantoms for capra
>doesn't even matter because he drops the spaghetti and dies before they even make it through the fog door

Do all straight swords just have the exact same moveset? Even DS2 had more variety there

I always thought of Heide's Hangout as the casual filter

Recommend fun/interesting weapons that are semi-effective.

>People are going to be ENJOYING a game!? NOT ON MY WATCH!

Some are more slashy, some are more pokey

It's a straight sword, unless you bring halfswording and some of the more exotic fighting styles into the game they're not exactly the most exciting weapons from the get go

Thrall's Axe

MLGS

The only ones with real difference in moveset are the Broadsword and Dark Sword. Other than that all the straight swords are slashing R1s and thrusting/bigger slashing R2s

Witch's Locks

>people ACTUALLY believed that Vordt would be a casual filter
>he's one of the most pathetic bosses in the game with like no HP at all

Purple bros are welcome right?

Witch's Locks, Thrall Axe, Offhand Handmaids Dagger, Bandits Knife, MLGS, Twin Princes Sword, Corvian Great Knife

And Lothric Knight sword

I wouldn't consider Pontiff a "big armoured dude". I'd say athe list would be
>Gundyr 1&2
>Vordt
>Nameless King
>Dragonslayer Armour
>Lothric and Lorian
>Soul of Cinder

I wouldn't call 6 (or 7) bosses a shitmess.
Also, I don't think you understand what shilling means. Why would I need to shill for a game you've already bought and are complaining about?

Used it (still am) both fun and very effective in the mid-range.

WA: The Weapon, but fun. Also more effective than you'd think. WA hits like a fucking truck, stupid range and multi-hits.

Haven't used, quickstep looks fun but the range would drive me crazy.

Haven't tried the daggers, Homosword or Great Knife. That's also a worryingly small list.

does anyone know the AR of a 40 luck 30st/dex hollow carthus curved sword?

>Offhand Handmaids Dagger
????
Pontiff is literally a big armored dude. Doesn't mean he's generic

You can abuse the iframes of the quickstep and low stamina cost to stay glued to his face and avoid damage making the range not so much of a problem. Try it out, you might like it!

Don't be too discouraged, I was having to go through my less weapon based characters list of gear, which is only in NG right now. Couldn't leave since I'm having Hawkwood farm souls for me.

tl;dr There's plenty of other weapons I'd say, have you tried the gargoyle weapons?

>Vordt
>Casual Filter

Made me laugh

Sorry if the reply took a while, got a limit to how fast I can post

Handmaids dagger gets a different moveset in your offhand and gives back FP with each hit. Not exactly high damage but people aren't likely to see it coming

Yea I'm still here if your offer still stands

If I don't care about damage or minmaxing is the Greatsword of Judgment fun to use? I really like the look of it, but everyone says it's shit.

Yeah but what's the point when you can have a simple infused shield?

They should have made Vordt the tutorial boss and put Champion Gundyr where he was. With a bit less health and maybe a bit less damage.