/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #274

Psycho Primal Mahou Shoujo Edition

>Events schedule for June:
~6/8 - Miscolored Memories
6/6 - 6/14 - Tales Event Re-run
6/13 - 6/23 - New Event
6/23 - 6/30 - Celestial (All 4 Style)
6/30 - 7/8 - Scenario Event

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Sticks

water

dicks

and stones

Udders.

>playing fire

I'm a Virasexual. Vira thread!

Reminder that your oponion doesn't matter unless you're Wata.

Would Vira somewhat count as a stand user?
Pinya axes my break my bones but sticks will never hurt me

What about me?

Reminder that you should fuck off.

Maybe when he grows a brain and changes his summons.

Do I actually need to do the ele change to light on the light harp? It appears to have the exact same ougi as my ele changed fire harp so the only difference is 30 attack if I plan to use it as light? Unless there's a modifier upgrade or something that comes along with it.

mahou shoujo

YATTA

this art is really pretty

>Would Vira somewhat count as a stand user?
I don't really think so. Chevalier merges with her entirely, the "wings" she gains don't really feel like a stand to me.

Theory crafting and being overly serious in a game based on luck and the time/money you spend on it seems kinda stupid and lame.

Pretty much. Why have a grandiose dream of being "good" with flying big numbers when you can overcome that hurdle easily with cash. It really feels stupid to be stressed about this game when you look at whale pictures.

If you don't care about the heal, sure.

It already has the heal though. Does the heal get better?

Normal GW weapons without element change doesn't have their unique ougi effect, just generic ougi up.

>Theory crafting and being overly serious in a game based on luck and the time/money you spend on it seems kinda stupid and lame.
I know, right?

It's funny when people legitimately get annoyed, upset or salty about another person's good luck. Jokingly saying explode, sure, but when you see people sulk and get whiny because somebody else lucked out with XYZ is fucking hilarious.

>Why have a grandiose dream of being "good" with flying big numbers when you can overcome that hurdle easily with cash.
There is power bought and then there is power earned. The latter feels infinitely more satisfying. Putting in effort, learning mechanics and optimal setups and then matching or even beating the whales who bought power that they don't understand how to use feels great.

b-but it clearly does as you can see on the image. I have both those harps right now. Before the first step it had the ougi up but with the first step finished (before ele change) it got the heal and debuff up rate, so my question is if I can skip the ele change since it's for light.

It doesn't. If you want the harp as light, then stop before the element change. Not worth it.

They have

Where do I get the tales mobage from anyway

Have you actually tried using the thing? Like all of this could be solved by you simply testing the damned thing.

It's those esporting faggots that have a innate desire get ahead of everyone else.

are you thinking of the awakening step? i'm pretty sure you can stop before element change for light

The heal only gets better after the last step which requires the gold bar so you can just skip it if you just want a light harp.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Yeah. Didn't notice the ougi changed after the awakening step since I always go straight to element change afterward.

I really could use some help with Oneiros, please.

0B051558

If people want to esports, sure. But getting mad, salty or sulking over other people having slightly better luck in a mobile browser game? That's just petty and infantile.

I can understand why people would get salty over your own bad rolls, at the very least. Since you're wasting real money.

>Putting in effort
is luck considered as effort?

I was disillusioned with the game when I saw the picture of a certain Rank 50 light player who got everything in a small span of time.

>slightly

You might want to open it because I fucked up

Show up and maybe I will, Old man

Is it just me or has the game slowed to a crawl? I can't even get things to load.

ChromeApp? Close your browser.

Need mvp tiamat

f171d518

I want to touch her skirt.

out of curiousity, is the corrupted ygg fight in chapter 40 winnable, or is it a scripted loss?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You can technically win it, but you're supposed to lose.

>snek's face
Have as stick LOOOOL

It is according to Tiger Woods.

I don't get it. do you have to get everything ready before celestials? Is the gold bar disappear after event or something?

or you just want to make Sorn right away after got the gold bar?

There isn't a god

Gran version when

I feel attracted to her.
Should I SD her?

Ah, thought so, thanks

if you're not going to get upset about her being a lesbian, sure. she's a good character

haha cuck corrective rape MEMES XDD!!

>she's a good character

I hope you meant viability-wise and not in terms of personality.

>bitch
Gran will be a gigolo then.

>if you're not going to get upset about her being a lesbian
All she needs is some good ol' corrective rape

>She's a good character
Only in design and gameplay, friend

Why is the tales light unknown bad?

i did mean viability wise, but i like her personality personally. of course that's just a matter of taste.

>>>/feg/ is that way, folks

What does this even mean? Are you retarded or something?

I'm pretty sure Gran would just be a bitch fuccboi servicing doraf men

Fucking hell, did americans wake up?

unfortunately

Vira is good for ________________.

Yeah.

memes

>Vira was nice to me on my birthday

She can be sweet when she isn't a cunt.

Corrective rape

I ticketed her but then

hand holding

Triggering /gbfg/.

i want to give vira a hug

It's a pretty good sword for swordmaster.

Veil.

She seems like the type of person that needs one.

I don't want to rape Vira.
I want her to rape me.

Corrective rape.

I want to give Vira a therapist.

>keep getting Oneiros weapons

So do I just feed these to the weapons I'm going to actually use?

if you want nirvana reduce them

Are you the rapist?

Just a concerned acquaintance.

How could you even get Vira interested in your dick in the first place

Where's the best place to farm tier 2 light orbs?

Obviously through corrective rape

Whale tears

Angel halo then trade 10 tier 1 orbs for 1 tier 2, or scrap a light ssr weapon and equip the +1 scrap treasure.

>ワンパン放置禁止でお願いします
Heh

How?
She'll tear you up with Chev if you even manage to get past Lyst Sin + her fencing

Just teleport behind her.

>All this headcanon
Vira always munches on carpet when she isn't eating oatmeal or vegetables

You don't know who that user is, how can you be so sure

>implying

you already fucked her shit up once in the story, surely you can do it a second time

Which one of you leeching fucks is SephiZack?

Why would you complain about that guy but not the swordmaster?