Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlKvuDpKeAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3HaGzIg34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>letting ralph make the thread
this is the future you all let happen

Well you ve been lazier than me so kek

Time to go to sleep naw

Can I mog swords and off hand as arcane Mage in legion or am I locked to fucking staffs?

A reminder that the OP has been banned multiple times for Ban evasion and he is still ban evading

Report the thread, don't post in it and create a new thread

where can I find me some futas to penetrate me?

No you cant, you are now forever locked to use whatever blizzard thinks fits your class fantasy.

Even though for some reason they allow us to use different weapons of choice during pre legion content.

>all the butthurt

Goldshire if you are a poorfag
Tranny dating sites if you are a richfag

Oh goody, it is thread war time

How is a small ranged ability like that going to somehow reinforce the identity/define a spec that's mostly being relegated to melee combat?

Sorry aegewynn never used swords, she was a strong independent woman like you.

And arcane players are pretty much aegewynn 2.0

Class fantasy retard, survival is all about quick thinking and well survival, so small things like granaries etc fit it a lot better than they would be a sniper spec or a bestiality one.

I just wanted to use swords which are way more iconic on mages than old fart staves.

Who thought it was a good idea to limit our choices even more...

If they really wanted to keep in line with class fantasy, they should have added something along the lines of a spear-throw execute kind of thing. Especially since they already have a new ability that fits the bill of aoe slow + dot in the form of caltrops.

Best warlock spec for leveling with heirlooms? I'm assuming destruction for random dungeons and demonology for mass pulling in solo

the flag of ownership is back on the bmah for the 3rd time this week boys

1st one went for 600k
2nd one went for 750k

how much do you reckon this one will go for? should i spend a fuck tonne of gold on it? i feel like its my obligation to upset as many pvpers as possible with it

Hand made bombs are easy to make and are perfect for survival situations, they fit the spec just fine.

I bet you cant even survive a day without your mommys help

>not having flag of ownership already

Destro because onto dungeons matter

>doing Vash'Jir quests and really enjoying it
>suddenly the draenei woman starts talking about Azshara and Tidehunter

In what quest do you find out about the nagas wanting to kill the tidehunter? Wot, have I missed something.

What's the matter with your ad-hominem approach to this discussion?

Is it impossible for me to present my points and you to present yours without grabbing every chance you get to try and belittle me?
I don't even understand what set off this kind of reaction in my original post.

>40 man multiboxer in lions watch

gr8

the tears in general chat are entertaining though

Fuck off faggot

>Who thought it was a good idea to limit our choices even more...
Hey now, at least it's not Elemental Shaman.
;_;

>shitter who cant win uses his money to get a chance to win against people while,ruining the ingame environment for everyone else
Behold, blizzard wont ban that scum because he bribes them.

No, really.
Highlight what was so incredibly offensive to you in that post to warrant your first response, especially seeing as how the second line is conceding my point.

Or have you just been brainwashed to the point where you think civil discourse is an illusion and that you have to constantly try and shit on the person you're talking to on Veeky Forums?

Whatever the case, interesting discussion though I'd say that mechanics-wise the grenade doesn't belong with survival but maybe class fantasy-wise it does.

what happened to that one multiboxer on emerald dream that was always doing ashran with like 80 boomkins and lagging the server to shit as a result

Is there any reason to resub and play right now, already have legion collectors just getting the itch and legion is still 90 days away.

>being butthurt about multiboxers

its 2007 again

I am gonna resub to just farm gold till my eyes bleed then use it to buy tokens and never spend money on WoW untill the next xpac.

any legion betafags or cunts with some understanding on how the classes are shaping up for legion able to shed some light on which classes are looking best atm?

I'm leaning towards maining rogue or DK dps.

yeah but see I play a lot of shit everyday. I wouldn't be spending 12 hours on wow like I used to.

>players actually fell for the class fantasy meme

You really do deserve Legion for allowing them to brainwash you into thinking class fantasy is a thing.

Well I've tried to fight for my class ability and uniqueness on the alpha forums before beta, but Blizzard doesn't care for it.

>Listen to some lovecraft
>Suddenly have a hankerin for some old god goodness

It's a shame warlocks aren't able to have some old god themed spells, I'd love to be a c'thun cultist or something

Rogue is shit desu, every spec is just as brain dead as combat is in WoD, outlaw is sorta fun leveling but when you come up against a boss or something it gets boring very quickly.

DK
Unholy has incredible AoE right now and probably feels like one of the better specs to play, however it is a significant departure from the original just in terms of the way the aoe feels and the role your dots play also no breath is a bit boring.

Frost is hit or miss with a lot of people

Honestly druid is shaping up pretty decently just because I fucking despised the old boomkin and feral was broken as fuck all of WoD, DK is decent, all the priest specs are interesting if nothing else and shaman dps is actually improved and is decently playable. But I'm just gonna straight up say it, a lot of the classes you can really feel the prune, because some just feel like a bit bare bones, they have the core rotation but beyond that its just lacking, you won't even notice it that often its just every once in a while you think oh hey it would be good if I had x spell for this scenario.

~~uguu

Are you back?

>Filename

>enrage gives attack speed in legion
is this their way of giving single minded fury memers faster weapons since the artifacts are 2hs? can we still not mog our artifact into 1hs?

Do not dodge the question.

true, might go an enhance shammy this time

How long will it take me to get something to level 90? Assuming full heirlooms.

if i gotta tank im going brew or DH and if i gotta dps im going lock

clearly that's someone else reposting a drawing you mong

no, its stuck at 2h for mog right now, there's some faggots on the forums kicking up a fuss but I doubt it'll change by live, also enrage is fucked as in legion, they're scaling it with haste, so there aren't breakpoints where you can fit an extra BT in but its fucking awful to play at higher haste levels especially during bloodlust because your enrage lasts like 1-2 gcds if that.

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=zlKvuDpKeAU

That's what Shadow Priests are in Legion, though.
Warlocks draw their power from fel magic, which is unrelated to the old gods.

>Playing WoW beta
>The Current state of Warlocks

Is this a joke? Why are they so underpowered

what the nigger

did they send a new batch of beta invites? because it appears i can download it from the client

Yeah another wave just went out yesterday I think

Also fuck you why didn't I get an invite

FUCKKK YOUUU

Anyone in the beta here? Can this person tell me if I'll be able to transmog my special snowflake weapon into something else?

You can mog your artifact into other things but not the other way around

So people play the new class for a demon-themed character.

"I like to watch"
-Alliance players

That's perfect. Thanks for telling me.

Maybe a week.

wtf

>furrshit op still up

bravo /wowg/

About to use my boost to get my last 100 class (rogue).
Should I put it on the server where I have 5 100s, including my main, that is pretty dead, or the server where I have 1 that is super populated (Stormrage)? I find the high pop more fun to be in but I don't want to isolate him too much

Depends if you want good money or if you want good raiding experience

who /barthilas/ here?

>Listen

Mods deleted the other one so it's not really a choice

RAGGG RAAAAGG RRRRAAGGG
RAGGGGGGG RAAAAGGGGG

Beta Fags.

What DPS classes are you having success with.

i.e. questing is ez mode

It's a throwaway alt, I only raid on my main.

SAY
MY
NAME

Then go on the server you have all your characters on, for that sick garrisson money

Is there a hat that would better fit my mog than this eyepatch?

I'm also kinda interested in a tabard but not sure which one even comes close to this colour scheme

People still multibox? I thought follow was disabled?

I used to multibox 5 shaman back in the day. I loved going into AV and raping everyone. With my 5 shaman and fire elemental I would prevent alliance from taking Galvangar and that caused such butthurt not only on my alliance but whiners complaining about how now they actually had to fight instead of a quick PvE game.

This video was what got me into multiboxing way back in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3HaGzIg34

I kinda like your mog the way it is, it's simple

>pug Heroic HFC
>get up to Kilrog
>start wiping
>ranged aren't killing bloods fast enough
>personally haven't been hit by any bloods
>leader still refuses to use a vent despite all this
>get removed from group despite being in the top 10 dps
>no guilds recruiting ret dps and I can't honestly blame them
I really want my 4 piece tier but this does not seem worth it. Everyone regardless of realm just acts autistic

Hey I need some help here, I only played WoW with the starter edition when they did the Hearthstone promotion and noticed that after lvl 20 you could not lvl up anymore or earn more than 20gold, but could still play and do stuff.
Now,after watching the movie,I got the free expansions+1 month suscription, my question is, after this month, will I be able to keep playing earning no experience?Can I earn gold ingame to be able to pay the suscriptions eventually or is there a gold limit like there is in the starter?

stop posting my images

welcome to end of expansion raiding sadly. Its worse going thru heroic gorefiend when no one takes shadows to the walls

>holy man retribution specialization damage per second user

>mfw rogue in ashran

so much fun

I miss 2007 and all those totems!

Once your sub runs out you're basically back to starter edition. Won't be able to log in on characters higher than level 20. And your gold is capped at 20.

Fuck, I ruined my favorite pair of jeans, I accidentally put them in the dryer last night, FUCK me /wowg/ they are totally fucked up now

explain?

woah huge snek

Gave in and resubbed. What stuff do I need to pick up before it gets removed in Legion?

Already got the Blackhand mount and challenge modes done, so that at least leaves the Archimonde mount (which I imagine I'll just have to buy since getting it in the prepatch is unrealistic). Anything else?

>everyone complains about rets being nonexistent years ago
>rets actually have rotations and thought put into their spec
>census is still "lol ret"
So basically paladins are still heal cunts. Great game guys

>open up beta for the first time
>literally 10 spells

i mean i knew this would happen based on all the previews i had seen but you don't really start to feel the gravity of it until you start playing.

SAY MY
NAME

caqn someone oput this noobs out of his misery

Nah that's basically it. You could do brawlers guild deck your collection if you haven't already. Really content draught expansion indeed

>We may never get our abilities lost in WoD and Legion back
Why did it all have to go so wrong, this game is actually going backwards.

fucking noob

Do shamans still wear mail? or is that past lvl 40

They do

Ok, they took out the level 40 requirement too right?

pretty sure its still 40 for hunters and shamans for mail but if youre using the chainmail heirlooms it just auto starts as leather then changes to mail after

It took me eNot yet. They're removing it in Legion. Or probably in prepatch.

something good for once

Draw qt goats!

Draw me giving you the dick, bitch.