/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

xth for

I love you Gilgamesh!

LIZ THREAD
Let's cheer /fgog/ to victory tonight!

best daughteru

Xth for Kouhai Butt

I love my waifu!

CVVVCK

Why not?

How do you feel about Fate/Prototype: Aogin no Furagumentsu?

Manaka is love
Manaka is life

The real Nero was the biblical Antichrist. Having Nero being just a normal person simply doesn't make sense in Fate.

manaka is best girl

Welcome to the filtered list, shitlord

Xth for best archer

Double Waver is literally unkillable now, feels good

Servant Laplace when?

When will Medb have a chance to shine?

Nobu a CUTE.

C
U
C
K

Genderbent lovable waifu is a far cry from "normal person".

Whatever you say AmeriCWCK

Greatest love story ever told.

>Rama does over 1.2 million damage with a buffed NP
Best boy.

That's as normal as a person can be in Fate.

Not him, but I feel they covered that quite well already. Do you actually expect her to be soem kind of half demon or something silly, when even in real life Nero wasn't that bad of a person? I thought they captured Nero quite well so far.

Is it bad if I've only done a totol of 10M DP?

fanfic tier crap

>when even in real life Nero wasn't that bad of a person
It's time to take your meds user

So 2 more hours til the game?

>double Waver and triple ascended Kintoki CEs (one from support), plus a damage dealer with ascended Ushi CE
Shit's gonna die.

>TFW account is caster magnet
>NR crits ffvcking hard with andersen and waver crit buff
I can have a shot at 3bp at last

Yep

lool

Shit taste

he did his best.

He wasn't though. It is a well known fact that historians tried to paint Nero as some evil monster because they were not the ones benefiting from the laws he was introducing.

If they sold official Fate themed dildos and onaholes, who would be the most popular?

You mean like how the world views Hitler as the greatest evil ever known when there are several people that are worse

Saber for both

That's a very cute book.

Real life Nero didn't feel like it was that bad of a person.
Even before Fate I always saw him as someone that was incredibly dumb more than anything else, he seemed like pampered guy that always had what he wanted and was always told he could do anything, that in par of being dumb made the worst kind of ruler one can imagine.

Manaka has literally no chest. Utterly shameful.

I have like 5m so your doing pretty good lad

There's a digit missing from that number.

Hard to say. Historians actually argue that a lot of the events connected to "Nero's insanity" were probably him getting framed due to politics than anything.

I suppose so, yeah.

Go get them book user I'm just gonna use the good old "Jack smash" tactic that one works pretty good still.

>well known fact
>historians from all facets of Roman life have written unfavorably of him
>contemporary, primary sources of Neros life that portray him as a shit and an incompetent ruler significantly outweigh those that do not
The change from 'Nero is literally the anti-christ' to 'Nero was an incompetent lunatic and a pretty awful person, but not satan' does not make him being a saint a well known fact.

Which servant would be the best pimp?

why even bother
robin can hit for more damage

KUKKED

>mfw I rolled Shuten but mobs haven't droped any CR

No it will be in a half hour.

He's just memeing user.

I have NR, but I don't think I could beat 3BP even today.
Her AoE will only kill the hands and leave her alone against Ibaraki. Sure, she has crits, but being a 4* with AoE by default makes her do much less damage than single target 5* that still barely can beat 3BP.

Dropped what?

>not using Kintoki CEs in the back row
Come senpai, my Kintoki hits for 1.5m at least

It has the cutest Hassan.

You don't kill 6kk hp Ibaraki with crits. You do it with high dmg single target NP.

Don't be stupid

CEs**

He is a berserker, even Orion will hit harder with the same buffs against Ibaraki.

Deermud?

>not with crits
>when a single Karna NPBB chain with crits does around 2.5m damage

the ushi CE is limit break

Don't you guys just love the Ibaraki fight music?

>1.6x vs 2.0x
It's not that much difference considering that Kintoki has way more attack.

>Do you actually expect her to be some kind of half demon or something silly
She deserves at least one version of her that is something like that.
>when even in real life Nero wasn't that bad of a person?
Fate has this whole thing where the beliefs surrounding a servant warps them into something close to those beliefs. I personally like the historic Nero, which includes the fact that he left a deep enough impression in the minds of people to get a whole religion be against him.
>I thought they captured Nero quite well so far.
They are still lacking a crucial part, which is why I think it's great that they are making Mother Harlot that captures this aspect that's still missing.

>Nero is a cute girl in Fate so he must have been a pretty good person who was just bullied in real life!
>Actual historian consensus, as far as that term can be said, is that an anti-Nero bias existed but at the same time he was still a pretty shitty person and a poor leader
Do you people take Nasu as a fount of objective historical truth or something?

>playing with sounds on
??

You mean to tell me King Arthur wasn't a girl? Yeah right

>tfw Medb would be pretty good against a male raid boss

Maybe it took some some sexual favors to convince Nasu.

Which of these servants would you fugg

That's what Mother Harlot is for

It has long been established that Nerofags are utterly delusional. A person not being Satan himself descended unto this earth is not the same as a person being a great guy who dindu nuffin.

Next you'll tell me Attila the Hun wasn't an extraterrestrial terminator with tits and vag.

I'll never quite understand why Nerofags see the need to interpret her historical counterpart as a dindu.

>expecting the same result from a servant with much lower atk, not capable of a BBchain and with only a crit dmg buff without help from other servants.

You are better off picking another stronger servant from a different class.

>NP Buster Brave Chain
>around 2.5m damage

That's really shitty damage you idiot.

Which caster is better, Paracelsus, Babbage, Geronimo or Caster Cu?
I wish the FP gacha gave me an Andersen.

Who would win Medb or Heracles?

That 40% gap is going to make a noticeable difference once you start adding the 200% buff of a maxed Ushi CE, the 250% buff from Kintokis CEs and all the extra buffs you stack on the servant.

The gap grows wider with each buff and eventually makes Kintoki useless compared with every other single target in this event.

>She deserves at least one version of her that is something like that.
And we're getting Mtother Harlot.
>I personally like the historic Nero, which includes the fact that he left a deep enough impression in the minds of people to get a whole religion be against him.
And Mother Harlot will probably be the common misinformed opinion on Nero.
>I think it's great that they are making Mother Harlot that captures this aspect that's still missing
Why are you arguing then? Do you have me confused for another?

>Do you people take Nasu as a fount of objective historical truth or something?
>was still a pretty shit leader
>says so herself in game
Might as well. Fuck it.

I'd actually like an Avenger Nero Alter who instead of accepting her fall at the end of her reign grew hatred for the human populous who turned their backs on him when he needed them. If Jeanne Alter and Lancer Alter can exist, I fail to see why Nero Alter can't. It'd be pretty cool to see her as an actual evil villain as well.

>NP5 paracelsus can't even kill hands with his NP

Paracelsus absolutely shits on the other three. Babbage is ruined by 1* tier stats, Geronimos skills look like a joke that they forgot to remove, and CasCu is a crit/survival 3* Caster with a generic NP, perfect for all zero times that niche is needed.

Depends on what you want your caster to be good at.

Fluffy tails

>tfw I still wouldn't let her shit up my team setup
>tfw I delete anyone in my friendslist with a Medb
>tfw my account is pure and clean
Feels good.

Geronocide > CasCu > Hohenheim > Gundamu

>assassin hands

Fuckdamn shitcunts. My main damage dealer is Sluts, and it's harder to get rid of them quickly since they've got more HP and Casters in general have shit attack.

Paracelsus NP is just a even worse Martha NP as far as damage goes
It's always been about the spam and attack down, the damage is pitiful

I want them to fuck each other

Paracelsus and Medea are pretty much the only 3* casters worth a damn.

So can we all agree that this event is garbage?

Tone down the edge there champ

>Hands
>Not using Tama Zerk

What are you even doing?

>tfw no Medb

yes

>was just bullied in real life!
I don't remember that being said by anyone else that the fanbase.
Nnero is a dumb slut whose brain is damaged due to being feed poison as kid in the Nasuverse who offended everyone with her attitude, the two things that make her come in a sightly better light is that she didn't burn Rome in the Nasuverse, she was only blamed for it, and that she despite being a terrible ruler had good intentions in her heart. Everything else is still there.