CV2 Coin

Supergrass
Supergrass

So why the fuck isnt this being shilled? 1 satoshi, what's your excuse?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

where can i buy it

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Yobit.com exchange. Won't be 1 sat forever.

likme
likme

Come on.

Methshot
Methshot

fuck yo virus

Emberfire
Emberfire

nvm, yobit.net
but 12 bill coins are too much. people won't use some shit like that, 1 usd = 100000 cv2 is unnatural

King_Martha
King_Martha

Yeah but you know theres gonna be a huge pump on this shit soon. Just look at the trading history on it. Id hate to be you missing out on it.

Firespawn
Firespawn

It's still at 1 satoshi.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

it has terrible volume on a shit exchange. you can literally only put pennies in to get out safely and double. Not even worth signing up to yobit for this.

Also stay in the /CCG/ thread for this crap.

Methshot
Methshot

S-s-stay in your thread. Make us you cunt

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Obviously it isnt going to be high volume every single day. Thats why you buy it now at 1 sat then set a sell order at 2 or 3 sat then just collect your profits whenever the next pump happens (usually a couple days or so) Trading 101 guys...buy low sell high.

King_Martha
King_Martha

still at 1 sat. shitcoin for sure but there's some great p&d potential here. i'd get in early before the pump players do their thing

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Okay.

You can maybe put in .1btc safely in this coin.

There's better coins to put money into.

Nojokur
Nojokur

What's 1 satoshi in real money?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

1 satoshi

MPmaster
MPmaster

90 dollars

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

this is a great investment since, you cant go lower than 1 sat. You can double your money at some point, guaranteed

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Lol. Yes you can. They will move it to Litecoin or Ethereum market.

Illusionz
Illusionz

in that case, we're fucked!

cum2soon
cum2soon

A billion dollars

askme
askme

It's also possible that all buy orders dry up. Look at PND for instance. 0 in buy orders

idontknow
idontknow

I snorted so hard in laughter that I sneezed all over my keyboard.

GG 2 e-z.

WebTool
WebTool

this is indeed true. The only thing going for this coin is its "green" image.. we would be lucky if some tree hugger fedora-lords pick it up someday

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

PND...lol. probably the only honestly named coin on yobit

Firespawn
Firespawn

Then maybe we should put this in /b/

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

when do you think this shitcoin will pump to at least 2 sats... could take years judging by colossuscoin V1.. Its a long gamble. But I still bought a few

likme
likme

Everything's a gamble. Waking up is a gamble. You only make money if youre willing to lose a little.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Look at the sell orders on yobit. Theres 14 btc set to sell at 2-3 sats.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit