imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jqKQj426
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whenever the Crystal Sage casts something I hear ''Only macaroni.''

Pump-a-rum! Pump-a-rum!

Didn't manage to finish my Gladiator in time for the event but would still love to watch.

I could take over hosting, if the current host wants to join in on the fun.

I really like how the old demon king is just a senile old man that wants to sleep and then as soon as you go near him he looks up with a face that says:"are you fucking kidding me?"

The gladiator event host should release the lion. As in activate the seed and let the stray demon fuck shit up. Thats for when you are done hosting of course. 1 last round of fun.

Yeah man, almost the same for me. when he casts his slow projectile it sounds to me like he's saying "oooh selam".

I was impressed by all the bodies of the demons littering the area. He just seemed lonely.

Why does From hate clerics, /dsg/?

>tfw when no hot opverprotective elder bro

NG+10 please

Patches is Miyazaki's self-insert character. What did you expect?

If no one else is going say it, then I am: Dark Souls 2 was better than Dark Souls 3.

event going on
drop sign at top of stairs

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

>(you)

No need to go around flaunting your raging homosexuality like some badge of honor.

I disagree, but I thought every souls game had it's strengths, and none stood out to me as anything less than "Great".

Just realized that I am being downscaled as a level 50 +4. What's of the happenings?

I thought 50+4 was what we were supposed to be at?

I'm hosting on ps4
Let's get going lads

>archdeacon skirt has sandals
AYY

they stomped DaS2, people didn't want that again

DaS1, DeS, and BB were all great. Notice a pattern?

Miyazaki is a sociopath? This explains so much.

>patches was missing in das2

It all makes sense now.

>tricky cleric, who hates shurch
It explains everything.

They couldn't have DSP claiming he had crushed the game

Offer still stands, host.

Ranking of the SOULS games based on what they have or don’t have compared to the other titles
Das3 > Das1 > Des > Das2

Das3
Pros:
>weapon arts
>best bosses
>bosses with two phases
>boss music changes with the phases
>blood splatter
>offers different interpretations to the lore
>DLC’s will only make it better
Cons:
>worst poise
>worst covenants
>able to summon people at any level with a password

Dark Souls
Pros:
>best characters
>best music
>best poise
>best covenants
>best DLC (as of now)
Cons:
>need a mod to play properly
>too many bosses that turn into normal enemies
>worst aesthetic

Demon’s Souls
Pros:
>best aesthetic
>best enemies
>best level design
Cons:
>30 fps
>can only be played on a 7th gen console
>world tendency

Das2
Pros:
>power stance and offhand moveset
>best NG+
>bonfire ascetics
Cons:
>worst control
>worst bosses
>worst level design
>enemies with tracking
>charged for a complete edition with separate servers
>weapons degrade faster when played at 60 fps
>SOUL MEMORY

Do you recognize this cosplay, y/n

where the fuck are you? my sign is down for like 10 minutes, still nothing

I notice that while DeS and DaS2 are "great", they definitely aren't my favourite games in the series due to them either having game design issues or outdated mechanics.

For what it's worth I'd rate the series as:

DaS=DaS=BB>DaS2>DeS

is that from a book?

sounds like something my roommate reads, something about an executioner

>DaS=DaS
Wow, no shit

is this Veeky Forums ?

Reminder, host using white ring means FFA
host not using white ring means 1v1

Book of the New Sun, and he's a torturer. The professions do have quite a lot of overlap, though.

Just to get it out there

DaS+AoTA > DeS = BB+TOH > DaS2SotFS > DaS3 > DaS2

Guys, does anyone know which UGS has the most reach? Is it AGS?

Apologies, DaS3=DaS=BB>DaS2>DeS

To that one user who talked about dried finger runs being fun, I understand what you mean now

yeah yeah

doesnt he realize torturing is wrong or something? and it's actually a sci-fi world presented as a fantasy world?

Abandon your morals.
Exploit your host.
Forget honor.
Embrace cancer.

Nah, DeS, DaS1, and BB are the best because they aren't direct sequels.

i hate to ask this but source?

your prerequisite for a good game is that it's not a sequel?

that sounds pretty childish

Big Boon, can you say why I'm being downscaled at SL 50 +4? Isn't that the event's level?

Seems good to me

Miyazaki is at his strongest when he has new world to build and new story to tell.

I'm 50/+4 and I'm not getting scaled.

I don't agree.

The game being a direct sequel doesn't affect it's enjoyment for me.

The quality of the game rather, as a product, the way it challenges the player and introduces them.

I consider Bloodborne to have the smoothest combat, and best tonality.

I consider dark souls 1 to have the most twisting and enrapturing world design that draws players in like no other in the series.

I consider dark souls 3 to have the best pacing, that both introduces players to the games world, and test them as they continue onwards, climaxing with the end game, something I feel no other game in the series does.

But with Dark Souls 2? There are great aspects, but it feels a bit bloated, and demons souls is slightly limp nowadays in comparison to the new games, a lot of the bosses fall flat and the music isn't as great.

I've never really understood the "direct sequels" criticism.

R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1

DARK SWORD WINS AGAIN SCRUB :^)

sauce

>can't turn the event fight club into 2 1v1s anymore
fuck dude

what do you expect from a professional shitposter

>tfw Das3 is good, but not even nearly what it could have been if it wasn't a shitty sequel full of pointless pandering

This.

is it possible to invade people on the irythll bridge while they are fighting the dog?

it's a deep-time sci-fi setting with a lot of the Sufficiently Advanced Technology trope, with old tech being presented as magic in the mostly medieval society. As for realizing torturing is wrong, I've had no indication of that, but I've only read 2/4 books. He doesn't enjoy it, except that it's his job and he does it well.

will they ever drop the MLGS meme?

Yes.

Nips are a strange people, when they develop a franchise they start feeling this uncontrollable urge to make bad decisions and change things for the worse.

Anyone playing the event on ps4? I'm ready to earn my freedom

quit whining, the only thing that could even be considered to be pandering was Andre

everything else made sense. references to kingdoms and characters of the world add flavor and depth.

or would you prefer they come up with new countries and gods and throw away the old ones in every new game for no reason?

>losing to R1 spammers
if you can figure out the patterns of all the enemies and bosses you have to kill to beat the game, you should be able to figure out how to beat an "enemy" whose moveset consists of one single attack.

git gud

Yes

this

if you bought dark souls 3 expecting it to be another game universe entirely, why wouldn't you just wait for a new ip

it's not exactly an anthology series

Yeah you just become a parry fisher like everyone else.
Dark souls three everybody.

yes, free pale tongue often enough.

>farming for CCGS on pc
>2 hours, no drops, 411 IDR
>farming for CCGS on PS4
>first travel, 2 drops, 461 IDR
damn

neato

my roommate is a big nerd who reads books and shit. i'm gonna show him this thread when he gets home, he'll get a kick out of this since he also named his character severian (same as our DnD game)

you also read jonathan norrel and mr. strange? he showed me that show based off of the book

>mfw the entire game is strong to everything but physical and lightning
Wow what variety. I sure love hitting Dancer for 140 dmg with a +6 Crystal weapon with 40 INT (A).

I don't lose to them anymore, I was just saying that cuz of the post I replied to

I really have no idea where theres so many element infusions in the game.

>or would you prefer they come up with new countries and gods and throw away the old ones in every new game for no reason?
Of course I would, who wouldn't? Das2 was a sequel too, but without half of the weapons and lore being the exactly same shit from the old games.

>parrying ever

>carthus curved greatsword has C/C scaling while hollow

holy shit why arent people using this

Will everyone think I'm a cock if my gladiator uses a Carthus curved sword?

>failed parries don't put you into a stagger animation
>you can cancel wiffed moves with parries

Wow, PvP in this game is kinda trash. What the fuck were they thinking?

>athorias invades again
>runs to the stray demon
>pop seed
kek

Yes

What exactly are you trying to say?

The meta is only just catching up to hollow builds. Prepare for getting memed on by 30/30/35 STR/DEX/LCK luck-quality builds with hollow weapons.

Lothric Knight Sword has slightly worse damage and range, but it has much better moveset compared to the Dark sword. It also has better criticals, which makes it better for backstabs and ripostes. It is like Baller Swag Sword from DS1, but with better damage.

get gangbanged nerd

How do I get invaded? I keep walking with finger but barely get invasions. I just want more seeds.

Any hosts? Getting tired of being summoned by random shitters passing by.

>1v1 Gladiator Event

Utterly disgusting.

>Host chugs what feels like 30 estus
>There is no effective way to punish this shit

Literally no one cares, dude.

Is there anyway to make the character limit for names longer (like with cheat engine)? I want to do a character but I couldn't have her name and title with the current limit

> The meta is only just catching up to hollow builds. Prepare for getting memed on by 30/30/35 STR/DEX/LCK luck-quality builds with hollow weapons.
You can actually go 35/35/30 instead and then use hunter's ring, Knight's ring and two hollow weapons in each hand.

There's an FC event running all weekend dude

is he some meme build or actually using the wolf knight gear? either way he sounds like a chump

I care

Make sure you're embered

WHY DID I UPGRADE TO +10
FUCK

speak for yourself faggot

>Poor Gladiator fashion
>Poor location
>1v1s

Next thing you're going to tell me people are allowed to heal between fights. This is a pretty sorry excuse for a Gladiator Event.

what do you think user
atleast he uses the sword

see