Buying the bottom

What industries, commodities, areas, or investments are at the bottom?

I know buying 50% bonds, 50% SP500 ETF, will kick my ass, but what is something interesting like real estate in 2007 that bottoming out?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackethon.thomsonreuters.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ethereum

Something that has intrinsic value...

Ethereum

Ethereum Classic

Buy DOGE

please all kill yourself's fucking autists...

Steel and iron ore (cliffs)

>buying bonds

Shipping. Container and dry bulk. Buy the best one with best ROI which you can screen for on Finviz for free.

You're welcome.

dont forget: you can also sell the peaks!

it's easy:
>find a stock that recently went fucking to the moon
>do some simple research trying to figure out why this happened
>if there is no reason, or the reason is shit, short it
>enjoy your money

Nokia. They've been going down for sometime last time I checked.

actually I'm starting to think these faggots are perhaps right

hackethon.thomsonreuters.com/

reuters organisting an ethereum hackathon in Canry Wharf, London (basically the UK's second financial district)

Barclays one of the sponsors...

academic partners: UCL and Imperial College

and looking at the titles of the professors judging the thing:

>Director of Centre of Blockchain Technologies, UCL

>Head of Cryptocurrency Research Group, Imperial College

it would seem these two world class universities are taking blockchain tech seriously

theyre late to the party.. NEETs have been trading these things for years. Its always nice to get some media attention tho

not necessarily... NEETS traded them when they were complete punts, if they start getting serious momentum then there is plenty more scope for growth... you can't be 'late to the party' when the average chad in the street has barely heard of this stuff.

If BTC or ETH is going to become mainstream then there is far, far more growth to be had... we're still in the very early days at the moment

So is it worth investing in?

im invested in memecoins.. Just dont put all your money in it, that would be really really stupid.. personally, i treat them as a hobby.. I enjoy trading them and partaking in the community drama

Brazil is near the bottom of their recession right now. My Brazilian stocks are up 150% ytd.

This this this.

SHORT S&P, BUY BTC. The S&P will soon splat so short it to the bottom, then buy big the recovery year. BTC will devalue a bit when/if a crash happens (because you're valuing it with fiat if you're trading), but will ultimately be dip-bought to the moon when it becomes the nerds gold/silver. Expect BTC to drop til late September, BTFD (buy the fucking dip).

Why user

and to other unga bungas, what is BTC?

Buy deutscebank under 10 faggot

Nothing with intrinsic value is at the bottom (devalued) at this point in time.

LOL
Germany will be a 3rd world country in 10 years homie

>when it becomes the nerds gold/silver.
Didn't this already happen?

>Doomsayer Pajeet entered the realm

so short them both.

Yeah, so get to it faggot

Just gold 10-15% Cash, 5% Metals ETF, and 80% in Stocks, Bonds, ETFs.

Rebalance as you go forward. If we fall into recession, try to reduce cash to 5% over time slowly.

hold 10-15% cash****

AURINIA PHARMACY. You're welcome.

Ok, I'll get right on it, dumbfuck.

CLF way to go

Drugs are killing patients