/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Preliminary notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0e2d7f99ec992a9e03b82dbd3ec0678cbe5ebb57

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SL810
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

naka np

better not be fukken traps ur talking about

>inept elezen making faggot from earlier is back
Well, my last attempt for a while. I sadly felt like face 2 was still my best bet because the others didn't look right to me somehow. Minus face 1, but I end up with Au Ra levels of same face when I do so.

Feel free to be brutal.

5/10 better than most

hello

Is it still elezen hour?

Are there a list of posters that are into bondage??

Remember, you are beautiful! Your heart deserves it! Do your hardest today! Do you want something crafted? Talk to me in game! xth for "insert server name here!", ~~~~~~~, remember, I am f r i e n d l y! What are you up to today? What's for dinner today? Good night, ffxivg! Remember, your story matters! Post youtube!!!!! I am attaching a picture of my character so you know who's f r i e n d l y! What's your favorite Dota character? Come relax with me~~~~~~

nth

Best pairing for elezen woman is hyur midlander.

Would look better with nude lips.

What did you call me?

lmao has pashua ever actually done anything stupid to merit this besides dating brahms

which autistic loser did she spurn hard enough to trigger this?

It's you fuck off hour

deadzn

xth for moonies

>post times
nice samefag

Dark purple eyeshadow the one that's at the edges of the eyes. Maybe some ear adornments. Make them either gold or black. Well make you a qt yet

baby how i about i turn you from dead and buried to dead and married

^^

No.

It's still Elezen hour.

I always use black for that

I don't think I really care as long as it has a cock honestly

fuck I'm horny but I can't even log on yet

This is a cute elezen.

i don't have her charactar data anymore, i'm sorry...

>tfw i actually thought that this outfit looked good
i have brain problems

>Dark purple
Don't listen to this guy. Dosing yourself isn't pretty.
Go for golds, warm browns, or black on darker skin tones. Unnatural colors make you look cheap and purple is "babby's first faceplant into mommy's eyeshadows." see Using black eyeshadow can never go wrong if you know you're not using too much.

spam only started after mental health problems meant I yelled at people over really inconsequential stuff

Searching for pure and cute chococat to lovingly EB on Balmung! No catboys!

>pure and cute
>cat

Come on user, stop being fucking retarded for one fucking minute.

ur all bumheads. you can all go fly a kite.

Do you like miqote. ..

We can even do family RP, petting, tail brushing, and cheesy dates..

Who is your favourite cat, user?

>tfw you shave half a cats tail when they're sleeping

A vintage bp is fine too

Silly question but! Were Dragon tribe quests listed at all in the preliminary notes? I've skimmed through them a few times but haven't seen any mention of them, but I keep coming across people ingame saying they'll be included in 3.3...?

Sure

Speaking of, thinking of throwing on makeup/lineup. Think you have any ideas on what color would go perfect here?

honestly, somebody don't need mental health problems to get flustered enough to yell at people over inconsequential stuff

kinda unreasonable for people to be set off like this over it. but, after all, the particularly autistic crowd here instinctively hates girls getting any kind of positive attention, so it's to be expected.

that's what the Moogle Beast Tribe Quests are.

No we're getting moogle beast tribes for 3.3

Tfw your static dies out but you still get a clear

olde bp...

The moogles have some dragons with them I think.

Do you see those edges. That's that I'm trying to say the purple blends into the edge to make that smoky edge along the end of the eye. Black can be good If it's used lightly and you do not use the mascara option as it looks overbearing.

>static disbands
>no one left on server that's on A8S progression or cleared
>too much gil & house to bother transferring servers
Why is my server so dead.

>female character
>boipussy
STOP THIS MEEEEEME

Shit, forgot the pic. My bad.

Go back to /sft/ Seto you piece of trash.

Including all factors or just visual catspects?

feet?
lets see feet.

Calm down Prinny.

Why not both?

good bp

Because hes not going to find a suncat that isnt morally bankrupt or a degenerate grown man into weird shit

This is why asspussy is the objectively the better term

the worst part of it is that, although it was mainly aimed at a couple of people, I know it isnt them?

>tfw you have obligation guilty to someone that hates you now, but was nice to you at one point

Go away Lance/Valsi

Well you're limited to one facepaint so I'd go, if you're that duskwight elezen, just with a bare lip and dark/black corner eyeshadow to outline the edge of the eye
>lineup
I don't understand
Ah, nevermind. I can't really see anything because your bangs cover it most. As a fair skinned with a red hue, go for light warm (not mostly red but inbetween yellow and red) browns. Black works, but don't go overboard.
The best we can do is layer facial feature eyeshadow with one other color. I wouldn't say use purple, like, ever.
Brown + Black > Purple + Black with green eyes any day.
Daily dose a nono.

>Being so mad that someone actually did content and you're still pissed

why do they hate you?

Because they didn't love me.

it rarely is

Think we'll ever get side quests that change the maps? Like Gundu Vanu rising up against Vundu Vanu and shattering their rule?

ugly just start over and use a different face

thats?
the world isnt black or white and hatred or love

boibus

Thank you very much! I was thinking I'd only really seen the mog tribe being mentioned, it makes sense to have some dragons included in the mix.

I had to give them an ultimatum. It wasn't even affection or relationship love, it was honestly just friendship love. But they chose to throw away our friendship for something so obscenely retarded. I still care for them everyday and ask a friend how they're doing. But it sucks man.

You're going to fix Zenith with them!

Kind of sucks when it rains and you're a roof cat

>just want a huge dicked shemale garuda to fuck you on f-list
>doesn't really exist

this is a cute image

good afternoon guys

Shito returns to /sft/ now

that's pretty sad, user. i'm sorry

I miss old Garuda.

You fuckers, I was going to try actually play the game but you CC and glamours are too much of a passion for me that I'm back at it again. Thank you.
Tried the color you showed there and other approximate ones, seems to stand out a bit. Think black is better?
imgur.com/a/SL810
Tried this and I feel like I do agree, yes.

Thanks again.

>check xiv art
>tons of works by this guy
>everything has same face

Most of the artists I see that have drawn fanart for this game have same face. Personally I've just come to accept it. At least it's not AAANinja.

It's not your fault user, you don't have to be sorry. I just sometimes wish we were still friends or they would talk to me. But they seem pretty content on it, sometimes I wish it would all be over for them so they can stop living such a miserable existence. But I was honestly hurting myself in the end if I just kept up with their crazy bullshit.

tfw i legit like him and commissioned him in the past

maybe i have shit taste

I like both.

See, much better!
No prob. I've studied a bit of cosmetology for fun.
Might explain why people say "all my characters are good"

i done understand when people say this

isn't "sameface" just drawing faces in your style?

>first shot of dandelion mount
>pissed
>see it again closer to patch
>... it's kinda cute
Better not have shit music.

It's going to have the same music as the Vanu and Gnath mount.

prs understandu

cg how do I find you on steam

/hug

>took me to this minute to figure out how to tell vanu sexes apart

Brahms has me added, ask him

Cluster Landwhale really going all out today

>having mount music turned on

sameface can also be when you legit only draw one face. There is a difference between drawing faces in your style and having a range of different ones, and legit just drawing the same face over and over.
Some artists I've seen can draw a range of faces that look different to each other but keep a style, most I see repeatedly though do just draw the same face over and over.
I still do not know how.

>not being deaf

It's okay, it'll all be over soon.

Has there been any good drama lately? Like, some real "grown men" shit?

I don't really play anymore but I love that garbage.