/twg/ - Total War General

Dol Amroth edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

LAST THREAD

first for attila could beat chaos

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

>tfw taking advantage of Shield of Civilization to jew the entire Old World

MAKE THE KARAZ ANKOR GREAT AGAIN

SONS OF BISHAMONTEN

HARBERDU ASHIGARU GOZAIMAS

GREATSWORDU SAMURAI

ONNA BUSHI STEAM TANKU

>Some things are simplified like sanitation is gone
So are provinces simplified a lot then? I liked the Medieval/Rome system a lot better because of how simple it was, Empire & Shogun were ok because they were straightforward as hell but Rome 2 was just way too much for me and killed the fun. I want Warhammer but idk if i could make it past the city building shit

So what do you name your generals and heroes and units /twg/ ?

WE

WAZ

Haha memes, am I right?

TELL ME ABOUT THE JULIAN

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE WIG

How long until it goes on sale?

I took marauders as meat shields, man tww multiplayer is such a mixed bag, I had several fun battles and the next one after this is some guy with manfred on a dragon and a vampries who instantly dropped sigvald with spells before I could close in and caused mass rout

single target spells and abilities should have a massive debuff if used on one target more than once in a battle, its ok if a spell drops 1/3 of your health once, its not ok if it kills your lord in the first minute

whats the fun in winning if you cheese?

How come dorfs never developed spear technology? You'd think that a race with no cavalry would want anti-cab weapons.

rollan rollan rollan

WUZ

GOBBOZ

AND

ELECTOR

BLAK ORKZ

Why does this make you upset?

AND

it doesn't

METAL BOXES

What brand of dental care does Karl 'Colgate' Franz favour the most to keep those pearly whites?

AND

We're playing now boys hitbox.tv/the4chanc
up

Cocks.

Sigmar forbids this

Goddamn, enemy lords with health potions are the worst

Godspeed skelly

>No artificial sugars
>Few naturally sweet dishes
>Lots of fibrous vegetables

Pre-Renaissance dentition is actually usually pretty good. You'd need good genetics to get that perfectly straight Hollywood smile but Karl Franz is obviously an ubermensch.

Weirdly the sand dlc is more expensive to buy than the slav one

Godspeed, spooky skelly

>shield of civilization

I'm fucking triggered.

sleep tight, spooky skelly

>courageous

What else would he be doing, skellies don't run, they're mindless puppets.

Sigmar was totally into buttstuff

Unironically using slayers

>Not wanting to help them fulfill their slay oaths.

w a i f u

>finally spend 25k to get black coaches
>they suck, worse than vargheists and certainly worse than terrorgheists

Undead unit selection feels so bland, every army is just a shitload of grave guards, a few good flying units and maybe some wraiths if you're feeling creative.

>not having pic related as your one true w a i f u

Can I still get the High king edition?

Whats the book of Grudges it brings like?

Can I write down my grudges in their?

Black coaches aren't for crashing into stuff idiot

They're buff machines

Wood elves when?

I want to cuddle with her in her dirty bloodsoaked clothes after she comes back from battle and tell he she is a stong and brave girl.

So what's the better early game infantry for fighting other infantry? I assumed swordsmen, but someone said spearmen were better?

elf and beastmen expansion

>not fighting alongside her

I don't think they'll do Beastmen, they'd need new animation rigs.

>Not removing her clown makeup

>implying the makeup isn't great

It's fucking great. Like she puts it on to make her feel beautiful again.

It's a great touch.

holy FUCK how does any play the empire, these french fucks wont leave me alone and keep declaring war on me while im fighting someone else

any PFM bloke here?

Get NAPs with every neighbour at start. If you're not using a mod that will keep them off you for a long time.

There's a point to it you dingus. They're cold, dead husks and they're trying to feel beautiful again so they overcompensate.

Autumn or christmas is my guess, anything else is too early for a game this expensive and popular.

Maybe other aaa releases is a good refernce, i.e. how long did it take for Fallout 4?

She is beautiful to me no matter what.

PROUD ROMANS

any modders here? I have a question and TWC is not being helpful.

The problem with this mod is that 80% of the good factions could never conceivably conquer more than a few territories for in-lore reasons relating to population.

>Vale of Dorwinion
>Rangers
>Dol Amroth
>Longbeards of Khazad-dum
>Dale
>Anduin
>Breeland and The Shire
>Dwarves of Erebor
>Blue Mountains
>Imladris
>Thranduil
>Lindon
>Galadhrim
>Khand
>Enedwaith

There's literally less than 300 rangers in all the North (basically two units)

user, why do you post a picture of the false Emperor?

Probably when the first major race DLC comes out. They said it will be around the end of the year.

skelephobe detected

Godspeed, Spooky Skelly

t. Nkari

How the fuck are a bunch of viking tribes able to raise more armies than the entire Empire?

>80% of the good factions could never conceivably conquer more than a few territories for in-lore reasons relating to population
You can,it just takes a bit longer

They said they want all 16 major factions in the game eventually.

hay /twg/

What're some good mods for AoC? I'd like to play as the Emirate of Cordoba. Sebidee seems bretty good, but I feel I need to be sure and therefore I come to you.

Godspeed, spooky skelly

FUCKING ANTIOCHUS

>recruit kholek
>split archaon's army so that marauders, demon dogs and other basic units as well as dragon ogres are in kholek's army
>kislev psychically knows archaon's army is weak now despite the fact that I'm up beyond the fog of war and sends their whole army to attack

Fun

>in Varg lands fucking shit up
>Skaelings running around nearby
>Skaelings ignore Varg forces to come over and attack my armies

Fun

Godspeed, spooky skelly.

Couldn't they just use various other animations for them? Warriors of chaos could work for a lot of units.

Goatmen are basically men, and giants are giants. The problem would be centigors and maybe epic monsters like the jabberslyte.

I'm dearly waiting for Wood Elves and would love to have Beastmen to encompany them

Sebidee is pretty baller

>beautiful again
>again
>implying she isn't beautiful now

iktf
>Chaos cucks all die at in 10 turns at averland
>next 30 turns the norsca tribes have launched 20 Doom stacks with max experience.

Threadly reminder that this tit dress gives her as much armor as a chaos warrior with inch thick plate and helmet

>Want to make more webms with higher bitrate but lazy af

Two Varghulf or two units of Crypt Horrors?

FORM TROPLUKS AKKIZ YA GROTS! GORK INVIKTA!!

But maybe she wants to attract men other than bald milkwhite bat autists, like this beauty right here

ya well they broke those and declared war, im just gonna start over and purge these frogs

Aren't they doing three games?

They could use Dragon Ogres for Centigors, maybe Terrorgheists or Dragons for Jabberslythes.

SUMMON

They said so, but you never know what might happen in the future.

Although, considering how well this game sold we can at least expect another

DA

THE

>fallout 4
>aaa

Fucking lol made me spit coffee.

ELEKTOR

>500 longbeards can kill 3000+ zombies and skeletons
D W A R F E D