/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Preliminary notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0e2d7f99ec992a9e03b82dbd3ec0678cbe5ebb57

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/!

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/5720303/transgender_public_masturbation_clovertrap.html?embed=related&from=player_more_from_this_user
instructables.com/id/Build-Lifesize-Space-Marine-Armor-in-352-Terribly-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hyur boypussy

Thanks granny CG!

naka bp

Rich Balmungoloid looking for cutie sugar baby.

naka bp

mn

>want to cosplay as a Garlean general
>realize that their helmets would not realistically fit around their head
I don't want to cosplay as big head cheat Gaius.

god you're so ugly

sorry... how to improve...

Name one thing Neko did to backstab anyone.

HA HA TIME TO STEAL ABE

xth for tanks are big softies

You suck, where is the red and brown cat?

>tfw mail cat is ruined forever

If you're okay with a not so cute sugar baby in the sense that I cry bunch and I'm kind of gross hit me up!

Went to bed I think.

*shakes cane*
>Want to cosplay as Liv
>No prior experience in making armor for cosplay
>Don't want to shill out on commissions or fuck it up myself
Guess I'll stick to my normal simple cloth cosplays. It'd be a fucking ton to make myself and I've got no time to fuck up with fanfest months away.

Not really sad, just not good at making friends.
well part two is my problem, it just so happens to extend back to part 1 as well.
insecurities suck like that

What kind of crying and gross though? Also in-game race and gender?~

How expensive are cosplay suits to commission anyway? I'm guessing thousands.

meria go to bed.

do you like catboys

Brown Roes?

I don't like catboys, but beggars can't be choosers.

Ranging from hundreds to thousand. If you're paying thousands for a garlean outfit that doesn't suck your own dick and has personal AC in the helmet you're outright getting jipped.
The cheaper the costume the more likely it'll be shit, so spending a pretty penny is worth it if you'll wear it more than once.
I make my own simple cosplays because I usually never get to wear them again. It's a waste, but a fun day and memories.

As creator of this thread I null your shit notion.

Where do you even go to commission cosplay and stuff?

liz@rds

we just finished losing in overwatch so go for it

how would I know

lizaturds?

>posts exposed hips
>not lewd
CG pls

Not the chinese, for one. They're cheap as shit and fuck you over in terms of quality fabrics. They're fast but the fabric choices are trash and you better be accurate with your sizings or else.
Etsy is a fucking white woman's trash pit, but has /some/ gems. Good luck looking, I haven't looked much into it myself since I make my own.
I like sca's style. I'm a sucker for upper body armor and a little leg.

>you will never lewd with cg

Rip, I thought you had a place.
I kinda wanna actually commission a cosplay, me and my friends made one last year, and that was fun. One day I'll get something good going.

Oh, I was just making a joke I'm sorry!

That's such a well-made suit...Full-body ones like that would probably be really tiring to wear around a convention what with all the people and things, I'd imagine. You're super cute so you could cosplay anything you fancy! Maybe a white mage? The robes always look adorable whenever I see a cosplayer wearing one.

source of this art?

i wasnt really being serious i dont erp or anything sorry... good luck tho

>tfw I don't have my own twin
Dude hit me up if you find a place who will make garlean armor for you cause I'll cosplay with you. It's the dream, my man.
>tiring to wear
I've tried on some pieces from friends' cosplays, you'll be begging for AC in your cosplay after hour one. Never walk in dealer halls and don't stand around outside because you're gonna get mad sweaty.
>You're super cute so you could cosplay anything you fancy!
I wear masks and helmets in cosplays for a reason, you silly goose.
>Maybe a white mage? The robes always look adorable whenever I see a cosplayer wearing one.
I'd love to make a stupidly poofy one and all you can see is my hands and feet stickin out like I'm a big fluffed up bird.
scasblog.tumblr.com (NSFW)

>Dude hit me up if you find a place who will make garlean armor for you
Seconding.

that's pretty much your art in 2-3 years

Ok user, we have to get that user to post the maker if he finds one.
Or else...
Sca is a big inspiration to me, actually. He's been one since he did that leona request for me years ago.
He has so much detail in the feet it's kinda funny.

idk why, what i've seen of your face was plenty cute

Looking for cute and pure chococat to lovingly EB on Balmung! Im losing hope.

You mean that 2-something year old picture of like 1/3rd of my face? Yeesh.
I've lost a lot of manjaw since then but I'm still not photogenic enough for random "can I take your picture?" cosplay shots.

To open up the question to everyone; What would you cosplay if money and skill wasn't an issue? You've got your own tailor who will work for free and make you ANY ffxiv cosplay you'd like, so who would it be?

This might be your lucky day! If you finally kill yourself already

Edgy as heck haha.

last word, idiot??

>What would you cosplay if money and skill wasn't an issue
If only. Any Garlean general. I'd do Nael if his helmet didn't look heavy as fuck.

>helmet didn't look heavy as fuck.
Paper mache might become a little heavy and thic cored but if you make a hollow horned helmet instead of making solid masses you won't feel too much.
You might get a big swively head feeling but that just comes with the fact that you're wearing a big ol hat.

how long are dungeon queues at max level as dps and tanks?

ahh I don't have very flattering facial features so my options are limited, but I think I might be able to pull off pre-tam tara HM Edda somewhat okay!

That totally fits! I can see you doing it, but you're not scary enough to do post-tt.

Yeah, having looked at the helmets now, if they were made more as convincing masks than actual helmets, they might be more to scale(and more comfortable to wear?) Maybe mask isn't the right word, but something that's far more thin than a helmet.

what dungeons?

Gelato.

someone post rylai's videos please i want to cum

what's the fastest way to level up a free company?

Oh shit hi!!

xhamster.com/movies/5720303/transgender_public_masturbation_clovertrap.html?embed=related&from=player_more_from_this_user
I wish I could pull off Edda's face like Edda did, I find it so adorable and huggable on midlanders that pull it off.

is that actually rylai

no lol

As far as I know. The tumblr is still down from the meltdown after it got leaked here.

do you have the one where he gets BLACKED?

Will Edda be in Palace of the Dead? Tempted to resub just for that. Tam-Tara Hard was one my favorite dungeons.

look up clovertrap in the searchbar. there are 5 videos.

this nigga has the biggest belly button ive ever seen wtf

>only people that have completed that quest will see her
>she leads you to hard-to-reach or secret rooms

>tfw you will never cosplay with CG and then fuck the shit out of her in the hotel room after a long hot sweaty day at the con

Palace of the ding dong is coming in 3.35
It might have Ed, Edda, Edday but we'll know when 3.35 comes around. I really hope we do, though.

Is there any reason at all to take AST over SCH?

>black
>owned

>realize egghyur looks like edda
o shit girl waddup

Nope!

Whats something to farm with BTN/MIN between unspoiled node groups?

I can totally imagine Edd- I mean Egg carry around Thancred's head.

catboys like tail pets, but what about male ra? i bet raen would be semi-ok with with but, but a xaela might kill you for it

>Deactivate account
>Cant log in anymore
>Profile still up.
I guess it takes time..?

Theoretically, Palae of the Dead could have anything in it without it having to be a big deal. Hell they could stick Lightning in as a rare miniboss and it would be completely fine.

shy pls

If I water you, will you grow into an elezen?

I miss seeing other groups of adventurers like you did in ARR. I hope they bring that back in the next xpac

So you're saying we should download while we still have time then. Got it. Also the profile is down, the videos went back up for some reason or another.

rylai be my boyfriend ur kinda cute but get tested for AIDS first

Is there any way to change the input buffering/skill queueing? This shit is way too sensitive. Sometimes it's holding an input for nearly a full second and I've dropped DoTs because of it.

Is Midas normal cap lifted yet

>owned
>BY BLACKS

>tfw I grow up to be this wonky highander.

Don't come near me.

For garlean armor, the easiest way to do it would probably be to follow the guide for making space marine full scale armor.

this lala is cute

instructables.com/id/Build-Lifesize-Space-Marine-Armor-in-352-Terribly-/
This, or did you have something else in mind?

heirloom gear when?

ADORABLE
You are henceforth prohibited from water.

Better shields, card shenanigans. Less attitude problems.

What about this fanta?

>Better shields

It's a good way to lose a hand, unless you ask first.

If I take it away from you, you will just get another one, won't you?
There is no winning against you and your addiction.

Highlanders.

I have one popped already on my lala..
Also I'm sorry people pay me in 10's or fantas.

>tfw thinking he wants to be friends when in reality all he wants is your fanta