Tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49770/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71557
youtube.com/watch?v=eyF5azfZaTU
blog.naver.com/say4015/220529219315
youtube.com/watch?v=aLodKOB00AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like cured Sylvie, though I can't help but wonder what kind of delightful monster she would have turned into.

/adventure/

First for glorious argonians.

damn, that's one good lookin elf

>wasp
Your adventure has turned into mortal peril. May the gods have mercy on your soul.

The host for a parasite. I've been thinking about it since she's not as fleshed out as I would like her to be but I decided in her terminal infected state she would start referring to herself as "we".

Real talk, that wasp fucked me up

I recently started a new game in order to use one of the adoption mods and it got me wondering
how many mods out there require you to start a new game in order for the mods to take effect?

I was wondering if I could kill two birds with one stone

>we
Join usssssSSSsssSSssSsssss... . .. .

I'm sorry, did someone say nights?

No point in persistence now.

No, they said "Knights".

immersive~

Post butt

Did it hurt?

Also, dude who was asking for my files. I'm looking all over for my Racemenu files but for some reason, I can only find my old CME slots and some nif/dds files.

I always thought that picture was just a 1080 image of someone using the black fillbucket in paint, but I just now noticed some light in the horizon.

No. I only take tasteful pictures, such as back shots.

What's the most fun vampire clan questline in Morrowind? I've never done one, so I figured I'd do one of the questlines and then cure myself

None of them

I haven't considered that.

How about instead you tell me about your article about misconceptions UNP users have about CBBE?

>have owned dawnguard and dragonborn since they came out
>still haven't played either of them

I've never done the vampire quests
Usually because before I get the disease eventually I'll end up doing some quest near a vampire home and they're immediately aggro on me, so I've never bothered

Are you me?

What tool can I use to delete parts from armors?

Same
Everytime I get to about level 20, I just lose all desire to boot up, and I can't imagine it would be that fun at lower levels

If what you want to remove is already a separate part in the NIF you can just use Nifskope.
If not you'll need to use a full 3D modelling program, like Blender.

You are not alone.

Can somebody tell me why, when I add one of the custom races from the CustomRaces mod to the ECE VanillaRaces ini, it would fuck up the headmesh and reset it to a default ECE head at all times?
I just want vertex support.

i guess i should probably start it
is the vampire or vampire killer questline more fun?

>ECE

1: CBBE is "low-poly."
2: UUNP has the capacity to acquire the same results Bodyslide can.
3: UNP has more support.
4: UNP is better.

This list goes on.

Yes, those are all true statements. So what are the misconceptions, then?

>That denial
Number 5 right there.

The misconceptions are that most of the end users can even tell the difference, and that you should change from what you already use

That CBBE waifus aren't all fat slobs

I thought that was a chick from the first image

Don't you ever get tired of having shit opinions?

That isn't helpful.

1: True
2: I wouldn't say entirely true because UUNP will morph better than CBBE thus creating a cleaner end result.
3: Debatable. UNP and CBBE both have tons and tons of mods at this point, and even though CBBE did get a head start UNP has evolved into a lot of smaller bodies that get support. Also China is hiding a massive collection of UNPB DAZ conversions behind paywalls.
4: True

Yes it is

It was an accident.

I'm working on it. I'm adding clothes now and trying to fix a bald patch at her forehead.

Holy shit get me outta here. Which mod adds those?

Join the vampires, we have cookies!

Long hair and mullet were the shizznit back in the 90s, you know.

Ayy Maxeen, you got those updated RaceMenu files for Anne?

One of the billion creature mods I have
Probably piratelord's creatures

What's the best "playable children" mod that lets you actually wear the game's armor, and doesn't just make kids look like tiny adults?

Who has the best sweaty waifu?

I'm not switching to RM for one character.

Refer to . I refuse to believe I didn't back them up somewhere before deleting Skyrim.

Refer to .

Get your eyes checked.

>shizznit

Okay, come clean now. You are definitely not an Indonesian, only 90s frat boys would say that. Where are you actually from? New Jersey?

>that denial

It's nice that you can get by with fewer polys and worse weighting and all, but don't try to act like it actually changes the facts.

You should switch to RM for all your characters

>found nice armor
>the model wearing it is so ugly that I don't want to download it now

>before deleting Skyrim

What's the best mod to make bookshelves not shit? Look at this mess

I don't think you are a real doctor.

May I ask what armor?

I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot!

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49770/?

Will check it out. Thanks

Go on user, let your waifu have a chance to own the look. Are you saying she can't?!

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71557

i liked the boots

but someone in the comments pointed out the ugly character was and now its all I see

aaaah! no senpai.

i want all /asp/ies to go. that includes you, maxeen.

>tfw bad assassin

Pretend it doesn't exist. This is the only showcase of that armor as far as you're concerned.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyF5azfZaTU

>local man fights off assassin while masturbating

That looks like a fancy robe

You need the Dark Brotherhood, but you want de bad pussy assassin.

How do I choke people in Skyrim?

>It's a "game crashes 5 seconds before I was planning on saving" episode

iktfb
blog.naver.com/say4015/220529219315

>found nice armor
>its for a different body type
>too much effort to go through modifying just for one slutty blade and soul outfit

with your hand usually

In what way can't UUNP obtain the same results as CBBE Bodyslide? Does UUNP lack some sliders or something? Have you tried and compared them?

I'm legitimately asking. I've never used CBBE at all. All I hear are fellow UUNP users vouching for UUNP.

it's a sex animation

funny buisness Molag specifically

kek'd hard

UUNP can never hope to obtain the low-poly blockiness that CBBE users boast about regularly. And the weighting? Forget about it. No matter how much you mess with it, UUNP will never have that "out of this world" look like CBBE's boobs on the moon special.

I am a doctor. I even have my own song for when I am doctoring.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLodKOB00AU

I always do this every now and then, so it's okay.

Well just for that, reason 6 is THIS denial.

Because Bodyslide has Blast Processing.

Damn. I was hoping you weren't shitposting so I could get an actual answer.

You mean FunnyBizness, right?

yeah. it's either extravagant or exquisite with some enchantments (what the game calls them). i forget.

I hate how my followers move so slowly, what's the best mod to alleviate this problem?

Are there SoS patches for Cloneskin or Megamilk?

Followers as Companions?

yes yes my bad sorry

he really is awesome, isn't he?

his anims use to be a tad subpar, but now they're amazing IMO. plus he works VERY fast

>it's time for us to part ways

find it on nexus

Don't sass me.
I guess I'll just apply the texture to every race, to hell with it

>Follow oblivion modding guide
>all that I see happen in game is my FPS plummeting with zero visible different otherwise
Sigh

That's what I do because I haven't bothered messing with Custom Races. It should work in theory because YgNord works.

Am I missing something here?
I thought most people used bodyslide to get any body they want
why are people still arguing about cbbe and unp?

AFT. They teleport to you when you draw your weapon.

EFF. Teleportation ability to bring them right to you.

I thought EFF was the best option?

It is.

CBBE has OBJECTIVELY less polygons than UNP and some people who want to build with CBBE are OBJECTIVELY wrong in their decision of body mesh.
The only valid reason to use CBBE is because it's easier to make fatty heart-disease waifus because the body is geared towards that. You can do it with UUNP but """"it's too hard""" especially if your name is Maxeen and you suck at everything.

Suppose I could just use Ygnord again. I'll make a third separate install of ECE for it.
It probably is but I can't figure out how to make any sense of converting anything to UNPCM or whatever I end up with so there's no point in using it for me yet.

Because Maxeen needs someone to approve of his opinion. Use whatever you want.

what did he mean by this

no seriously what did you mean