doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzsnTBEABus
youtube.com/watch?v=HPjJCVylFBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone got advice on a rat king build for Ds3?

Looking for stealthy one shots, or stealthy poison. Or both. Thinking sl80ish range.

Just want a character to invade and troll with. Right now I have absolutely unbelievable lag (new house, shit Internet, waiting to install cable.) regular pvp makes me rage with the stuttering

STOBBED IN CHETS

STOBBED

IN

CHETS

Go down to level 50 ish and invaded in the catacombs. Use the obscuring ring.

Lower level range, obscuring ring, invisibility sorcery and the hornet ring.

Then dress up in whatever way you want and use some random-ass weapon.

YOURE WORSE THAN HORNET RING BACKSTAB FISHERS

Unable to put my sign down for whatever reason. Oh well, going to head off then.

That was fun shit, can't wait to do this again tomorrow!

How would a HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Event go?

Only heavy armor.
Only heavy weapons.
71% or higher.

/collapse

nice damage faggit
you've literally been 100% of my kills, i seem to catch you at the last sliver of your health every time

How good is sacred flame in invading?

Any good Invading pyromancys or even miracles when the odds are against you?

GET OFF IT DUDE

>Crumpled Balls of Paper: the FC

That's because I always watch your back.

And prepare to stab it.

I'm sure there would be some Smough's, Winged Knights, Exiles, etc.

WHUHMP
BUMP BUMP BUMP
WA-THUMP

how the fuck do you dodge/parry cinder2's combo
it one shots me and you can't roll it backwards forwards to the sides up down whatever

i'm about to summon phantoms like a fucking bitch what the fuck do you do

do i impress you?

Anything going on for Xbone?

Whose the queer using dragonslayer spear?

UPDATE
lancelot has now fallen to my mighty cheeto of 40 damage
>Haug: 3
>Weenies: a billion

got a problem with it punk, it suits my holy gladiator theme

Gotta admit that double parry was sweet though, right?

Ganbare, Haug-san.

Writing this again because new thread
>beat abyss watchers after my 10th try
>the basic enemies in the next area are even tougher
WHAT THE FUCK

STOP PARRYING ME LANCALOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is the scrub weapon of DaSIII?

>die
>your message has been rated

THE GLAIVE.
IT'S ALWAYS THE GLAIVE.
Somehow I got locked into a backstab animation too.

git gud

some will say the danksword or estoc but the true scrub weapon is parry spam+ultra+hornet

>3 spearmen surrounded defenseless man with a hatchet

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY AND PROUD

estoc/ darksword

youtu.be/NzsnTBEABus

Sick double parry faggot

A hollow need not be mad

>the game gets harder
Didn't see it coming either

Roll backwards like mad. If you're too close when he's in the windup stance, you're probably already too late. It has an extremely large range, so your best hope is that your initial spacing is good enough so you can roll spam backwards to just barely avoid it. Do not walk forward at all, you will eat the large range it has, let him do the whole combo into the AOE finisher, let the fire AOE go away then go in.

Sick gladiating bro. must be friends with the ninja gladiator.

You can get master of miracles without going to ng+, can't you?

Just how much is the Leo's Ring damage bonus? Because I swear to God I'm doing like 2k damage with my refined Astora GS with the charge attack while having Leo's Ring equipped.

Doing another playthrough of DaS2 atm because poorfag and can't afford a decent PC for 3.

any good places to pick up twinkling titanite or petrified dragon bones pre-Drangleic Castle? Gonna go through CotIK and pick up some of the shit there.

Considering Master of Expression requires going to NG+ bare minimum, and master of rings requires NG++

I wouldn't put it past them to fuck you over.

why does the dark sword have better range than anything else in its class

i haven't read the flavor text but does it say "A great many have used blades like this one. Indeed, it is much, much longer than it appears. Legends say it cuts through the internet."

I've done almost 1.2k with a lightning buffed lance i shit you not

it's literally the only thing the lance has going for it, leo ring charges

Dark Souls has the best RP.

Vigor: 26
Endurance: 24
Str: 19
Dex: 19
+3 raw longsword
100% block shield
Life ring
Cloranthy ring
Loyd's ring
Poison resist ring

I also just realized that I am a retard and should have used my fire resist ring.

>bringing a hatchet into a spear club

>19 str/dex
>raw sword
>poisonbite ring

????????????

>Black Hand Gotthard can still sort of body Pontiff all the way on NG+++
What a bro.

I think the last boss killer NPC we had in the series was that one dude, Master of the League, from BB.

Gatsu, can you try dressing more gladiator-like? And I don't think gladiators used anything like the BKGlaive

I got all the sorceries and pyromancies but I just realized I missed emit force on this character so I was considering starting a faith based one to grab all of them

I am going to go quality but raw is still better right now.

Alright, sure. Sorry.

Yup.

Especially in 3 because of all the subtly different gestures and increased variety of idle gestures.

- Ninja Cosplay
>Proper Bow
>Legion Etiquette
>Silent Ally
>Patches' Squat
>Beckon
>Point Forward
>Applause

- Knight Cosplay
>Dignified Bow
>By my sword!
>Sleep
>Rest
>Call Over
>Quiet Resolve

>Gatsu with the glaive
>ginger with full Fallen Knight set

MY LIFE FOR THE THICC GOD

BB had amazing NPC summons. I recall Alfred being able to smash the fuck out of BSB. There's also that Mensis Scholar guy and his OP heals and the Queen Killer dude.

NUHUH ALL GLADIATORS WERE WOMEN AND USED WHIPS AND PYROMANCIES AND MAGIC AND PARRY SPAMMING AND HACK INFINITE HP IN REAL LIFE I SAW IT ON WIKIPEDIA SHUT UP RETARDO

dammit

How to fix this:
Have hosts block them on steam.

Don't forget Henryk and his colossal health pool.

If Gatsu is so married to his Black Knight Glaive, why didn't he just come to the Cosplay Event as a Black Knight with a Glaive?

Queen Killer practically soloing defiled watchdog cracked me right up. Alfred wasn't actually that helpful against BSB though, and Mensis scholar Damien was useless against both Rom and Ebrietas because they both have huge arc resists.

Henryk ruined the shadows shit too, and Valtr v Ludwig was fantastic

I'm pretty sure whips were used. But yeah, just faced the BKGlaive and a fully armoured fellow.

>We'll never get things on the scale of Tarkus vs Iron Golem or Lautrec vs Gargoyles again
>But BB got Alfred and Valtr
>DaS2 literally had an NPC with two shields
>The closest we get in 3 is Gotthard

He actually looks pretty good now, it's a good change. A decent weapon too
I think the FK guy was an invader because I don't recall summoning him
Then again it is 5AM so I might be dumb

Loving all these clearly overleveled gladiators.

>invader
Host unembered.

hour is the best

I guess I need to git gud

r8 pls

If you're gonna wear a chest piece, at least pick one that exposes more of your torso.

not me :^)

Are ravioli steps possible on PS4? I normally play on PC, but I've been messing around on consoles lately and can't seem to do them.

anyone have that bloodborne webm of the guy going down the ladder with the gold helmet with the metal clanging sounds added in?

Damien doesn't really provide offense, but he will consistently heal you to full HP with his Choir Bell. I found that pretty useful.

Why do halberds have hyper armor?

>That Vig

He looks perfectly fine, the chestpiece is all shredded

not a webm but heres the yt link
youtube.com/watch?v=HPjJCVylFBo

>only people enjoying themselves are the ones being zany or don't normally go to /dsg/ silly FCs
>invaders
>hosts not hosting unembered everywhere
>over leveling
>parry
>parry
>parry
>more parry
>most don't even look like fucking gladiators
>duel katanas
>UGS

The list goes on. In comparison with the cosplay event, this one was a mild disaster.

Speak for yourself. The PS4 FC is going swimmingly, and any problems that do rear their head get resolved nigh on instantly.

DaS3 just does not have a strong fashion for gladiators. There wasn't nearly as much enthusiasm for it, if for no other reason than that.

good enough
thanks user

are you guys having simultaneous strokes, or is there someone you see that i dont? spooky shit

blood bandit's knife or sharp with carthus rouge?

Octagon, have you not got a red sign?

desu it's a consequence of pushing these events too frequently.
We used to have them like once every few months at most, and now all of a sudden we're having bi-weekly "events" that just turn into themed FCs where nobody really gives a shit about the "theme" in the first place.

never bleed infusion

Rushed Dancer, Ocieros, Champ and Dragonslayer Armor to get the Hunter's Ring.. Forgot the door is locked until I kill the Lords of Cinder, anyone want to give me the Hunter's Ring

You are my favorite gladiator.

Is it that one guy without the untrue dark with the BKG?

Not sure why there are complaints.

I'm enjoying this event immensely. I like fighting everyone who joined, regardless of levels.

It's FFA, so run the fuck away if you're losing.

Just focus on dex or str and then transition into refined after hitting the first softcap.

I really hate how Steam doesn't allow for Fan Mail, unless someone specifically asks to be your friend

On a side note, duelers that estus when losing are complete fags and deserve having the entire zone trained on them

Carthus Rouge > Infusions

Infusions just increase the amount of bleed damage done upon proc, they don't actually increase the buildup rate. With Carthus Rouge, you can proc bleed pretty much all the time.

Yeah, what's up with the phantom shit?Cato, Puginator, and Hoir are good men.

Because without poise, anything that swings slower than a regular mace has to have hyper armor or absurd range or it will be gimped as hell.