/dbg/ - Dirty Bomb General

not ded yet edition
>Is it p2w?
Only if you're bad
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
don't
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MyvuUzL914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D

Just posting Arty's true form.

>His default weapon
>Manly perks
>Cool kid black shirt

I love that loadout so much, Dreiss is so comfy.

Me too. It's a really fun weapon and the perks are so comfortable on that loadout. I never really worry about my heath with it. I love knowing how easy it is to kill Aura and Sparks with the Dreiss. I just so wish it would 2 headshot 110hp mercs. That probably would make it too strong though. Then again it would still suffer horribly from aimpunch like it does now.

Do you ever feel like it's super hard to hit someone with the Dreiss after they've started shooting you first?

Nope, for some retarded reason I seem to actually aim way better with the dreiss than I do with the stark. Really goddamn great just headshotting your way through a pack of shitters real quick. You might just have a bit of a shaky response to surprise or something?

Must be, because I feel like my cursor is right over them but I'm still missing. Dreiss feels nicer than the burst rifles against everyone for me except Proxy and Kira for me. I feel like they are the perfect combination of speed and resilience against the Dreiss since they have just enough hp to survive 1 headshot and 1 bodyshot. It feels like it takes too much time where as a burst rifle could have dropped them near instantly and an automatic would have been easier to track with.

Seems more like it's just me being bad though.

is this good

Timik is decent, Drilled is great, but the rest of the card is really bad. Bad secondary, worst melee, worst perk for him followed by a useless perk for him. T91 is better, but this card is decent for Drilled alone.

You just have to get used to balancing clicking like a madman and your ability to adjust for recoil, proxies die real fast if you can get that ratio down.

Friendly reminder to type SetBind RightAlt "say get your LOL on at Veeky Forums.org/vg/dbg" in console! :3

Friendly reminder to keep taking your titty skittles to grow qt bubs.

I really want this loadout but i got the drilled+mechanic one instead and after awhile i started realized how much better it was weapon and perk wise.

Are you talking about the M4 or Stark? Because both have Drilled and Mechanic loadouts.

Timik is Stoker's weapon and this is his best Timik card

how can you even say that when he has the stark

I mean the timik is good, but there's no reason to pick it over the stark excepting personal preference

That's not T91. It has better perks, better secondary and better knife.

STARK is for ezmoders
I bet you use STARK on Thunder too

Drilled is necessary for Timik imo

Post Dreiss pls

I actually prefer the russian hochfir, I find it offers more killing power vs stunned enemies

the stark is still a more useful general-purpose weapon though

Blishek is best smg waifu. Auro with one is glorious.

>best smg waifu
You forgot Pruxy :3

>assblast

smg9 is best, literally perfect in every scenario, nothing else can compete (the m4 is her big sister, she doesn't count)

not sure if the Kira guy has seen it in the last thread, but here is your kira wallpaper, i can upload the .psd if you want to change anything major or just ask

>No trigger discipline

What he means is that the Timik is the weapon Stoker starts with, aka his weapon. M4 is Skyhammer's, Dreiss is Arty's, Stark is Kira's and such.

>?
>??
>???

Yes

>waiting for a specific explanation
>nigger answers with YES
>?

Yes

It's people who want to be cool enough to give a literal answer where yes technically fits but isn't desired, but fail because they're apparently too dumb to pick up the context.

you drew a chinese video game character on a mongolian basket weaving forum, i think you're the autist BRUH

>flaming anons making OC
Holy hell and I thought summerfags was a meme

>unibrow
Holy shit the stereotype is strong in this one

sorry for the retarded question, is the guy on the left actually Dixu

Yes

You you can see the unibrow through the mask

yeah but are these pictures of Dixu?

Yes, he posted a pic of himself on dbg sometime ago and found out who he really is

this is amazing

Don't know about other regions, but Asia is fairly consistently ~200 players at all times, that means the game survived overwatch right?

/dbg/ didn't, though

Just shill the fuck out of DB in all the OW and stillborn threads on /v/, we have to maintain life support status at the very least

Dat suppressive fire

>be vassili
>enemy has a pretty accurate vassili as well
>hide my body behind a knee high wall so that only my head is showing
>shoot enemy vassili who is standing out in the open like a retard
>angrily types "dat hiding pussy sniper xD"

Since when did taking cover become bad?

>be defender
>shitter flames for camping
???

There's a 2 week "DBNation Double Eliminations International Open Tournament" starting tonight. Have you signed up yet, Pubstance?

>map design clearly indicates that you're supposed to defend the area between objective and their spawn so they can't just crouch behind and do it in cover
>doing so cuts their path immediately after their spawn
>this gives attackers the excuse to call out someone for spawnkilling
>one "noble" faggot on your team is camping way behind the EV and keeps saying "let them play stop spawnkilling"

Post your favorite and least favorite maps

Favorite
>Underground
Least favorite
>Bridge

kys

Why? What's the matter?

Favorite:
Bridge, Underground
Least favorite:
Chapel, Trainyard

is dome in on this or nah

Chapel
Underground

Chapel
Trainyard

Favorite
>Chapel
Least favorite
>Dome

I think some players find it hard to just do a sweep in the hangar behind the EV and secure the place before repairing. Hell, most people I see don't try to repair at all and would rather move forward, as if getting gunned in the back over and over again did anything good.

Chapel is the best, fuck Terminal.

There's something off with this map, the last objective area is all wrong

Seems right to me?

>that inability to control movement and mouse at the same time

Retards like this are why 2D games still dominate the indie scene. How do people like this function in real life?

Oops, meant to link

Yes, this is the first version.
youtube.com/watch?v=8MyvuUzL914
This was bridge for example.

>at splash damage we believe that gamers should be able to enter a multiplayer game confident that it's well balanced, compatible with their hardware, and as bug free as possible

Alpha DB looked so nice...

For that very same reason, it's still labelled as beta. For fuck sakes stop playing beta games if you can't handle bugs.

What's the most kills you guys have seen at the end of one (1) stopwatch half?

kys subbie

Favorite
Underground, Bridge, Terminal, Dome, Trainyard in that order
Least
Chapel

Chapel is overplayed garbage and like Trainyard has a shit last objective. It's cancer the map. Burst rifle, sniper and fire support spam. I sure do love being bodyshot constantly by bolt action shitters with random lasers, artillery and airstrikes going off. Every game I play on Chapel I just know it's going to be fucking annoying.

This
I still play even though my screen has frozen pixels on certain servers sometimes

(also does anyone know how to fix the weird pixel issue dies it have to do with server connection?)

Chapel and bridge are just all pit war EV maps leave plenty of room for absolute frustration. Chapel and train yard both have the the worst final objectives desu.

What a tease

You could suck my dick I won't tease it.

Don't get in the habit of watching them spin it tricks you into thinking that you were so close to winning, the display only exists to give you a gambler rush.

Friendly reminder dbn admins are cucks and trannys

I guess that explains getting kicked for security violations.

They will never balance Bridge's first stage.

I actually enjoy chapels last obj. Reminds me of Polis Massa on battlefront 2, all the explosives going off. Trainyards last obj is true garbage though.

Favorite:
>Bridge, followed by literally everything not chapel
Lest Favorite:
>Chapel. Literally Overwatch tier map design.

If you take the side ally in train yard and go past their spawn point when your team is attacking from the front it's a breeze but it requires good timing and hiding and wall jumping.

Tbh I don't hate the objectives that much but they're annoying. But it's still well balanced.

I usually quick open but after getting 50 leads in a row I try opening them old school way

They should have it so you have better odds for opening in the slot form.

How can people like Bridge?
It's incredibly defender biased at the first stage. So much so that if both teams are equally skilled, they'll never get the EV fixed.
If they somehow break through the fixing part by some miracle, the game becomes incredibly attacker biased all the way to the last objective which in turn is defender biased.

I think that's neat. First and last objective are defender sided until you lose out once. Once you lose out, the EV is repaired and then once you lose out last objective, both samples are being taken.

It's very intense on defense and very strategic on offense.

I usually play as redeye when attacking so I smoke up the whole EV when my teammates are fixing it while I provide cover fire, thank goodness not a lot of people play as redeye so they can't see through it. But it's a lot more strategy based than rin no in guns blazing, same with terminal, the other maps it is all about shredding and airstrikes.

That's why all the maps were designed for stopwatch, not objective mode

I play Stoker.

Also unlike chapel the map has way more strategies you can try on it to get past the various roadblocks without just having to run down the same sightline over and over again, and once you get an objective the enemy team actually has to try to reset it instead of just relying on their hold positions being way closer to their spawn than yours.

The big reason I like it tough is that even in every place where one side is advantaged over the other they're never able to just hang back and try to lock down the area. without exposing themselves to some risk.

>dbn clows cant get the stream working

>I usually play as redeye when attacking so I smoke up the whole EV when my teammates are fixing it while I provide cover fire, thank goodness not a lot of people play as redeye so they can't see through it. But it's a lot more strategy based than rin no in guns blazing, same with terminal, the other maps it is all about shredding and airstrikes.
>rin no in guns blazing
What are you saying user?

not him but
>run on in gunz blazing
?

do you not udnerstnad a stenence if some letrets are out of pcale?

Forgive me, I'm on mobile.

Run in guns blazing BTW

>Used to play mostly Arty, had the BR card with Drilled / Explody/ Chopper
>Got the Stark Katana card for Kira, now play Kira
>Crafted an Arty card with Dreiss Explody/Tough/Unshakable

Hnng, I love both of them so much now, but I don't have enough slots :^(

>le typical CS player

o shit waddup