>using adblock

pfft, I can smell you're butthurt from here

>not using adblock

this is the worst fucking threat ive seen. Off yourself op

READY TO RIDE

WOW
O
W

how many viewers do you think advertising on Veeky Forums gets you?
who actually buys advertisements for their twitch stream?

you just have to be entertaining thats it. You dont need any adverts eventually your viewer count will rise

who on Veeky Forums is going to be up at 8am?

well he's apparently streaming 16 hours a day

Wouldn't that be 8am to 12am then?

I don't know how to feel about this

Intimidated.

I bet he's playing wolfrider and pirates too

Oh no...

You can buy as much advertisement as you want, if you are shit at being an entertaining personality your steam will die.

Hearthstone stream success has almost nothing to do with your talent or ability to play the game. All streams are about being an entertainer.

So.... 4 days into the Season and I've played ~8 games ish. Only got to 12 or something last season since I was trying different decks, plus the whole Standard / WotOG release thing. Glorious Hunter tears.

why even add the question mark? is this huntard for real

Fucking right? Who does that?
If they're playing true to class vision, improper spelling and punctuation are a must.

fight me? suck me? what do you want?

Exactly.

O shit who dis?

Goddamnit I can't decide on who to spend my dust on

Rag Grom or Jones

I feel like Jones would be good bc of the Warrior spam but if it dies down it's a waste

Grom is used in every goddamn Warrior deck but I could slip Rag into anything so he's more versatile...

Help pls I've been staring at crafting tier lists and my collection for far too long

Obligatory reminder that Priest will never, ever be viable.

Anomanom

or Natty Fisher

boogeymonster

Rag, he is one of the best neutral leggos and can go in a lot of decks, Grom has been on a low and Jones has a budget option

Yshaarj

hallazeal

if you play a lot of warrior just craft Grom since he's so powerful and so essential

Hey!

new players just don't know how good that is

So what else do I need for Tempo warrior?

I conceded to him since I was just playing for fun

a lot
most lists run grom, rag, varian, cairne, sylvanas (some cut sylv) and of course malkorok

Is this one of the worst legendaries in the game?

It feels Kvaldir raider is superior most of the times, and thats sad

SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I"VE BECOME

This is a competent enough Zoo deck, right? I'm surprised at how many gold Zoo cards I have.

I don't have Imp Boss sadly.

I guess it would work "OK" in arena if you can innervate it out as druid

H E M E T

I actually have like 9k dust saved so I want to spend it on some timeless legendaries like grom, rag, cairne and sylv. Does the deck work without varian? Not sure about crafting him.

Should I dust Kel'Thuzad? Do you see him ever being viable in Wild?

He is breddy gud and fun in nzoth decks

>playing wild ever

dead thread dead game

>>>/owg/

Wild will become increasingly popular as more sets are released, senpai.

I'm saying this from experience in other card games that also run a standard and legacy series of formats.

It's just how it goes. It won't be the standard, obviously, and in why standard has its name, but legacy formats only attract more attention with every set that's released, even if they never surpass standard. But this is by design.

It's just how it'll be. I'm just saying this so people don't dust their collection thinking Wild will never have anyone playing it.

Give me critique other than the fact that I'm playing priest instead of mage, paladin, or shaman

fuck wrong image they were next to each other on the page, rate this instead

>this shit again

JUST

we /oc/ now

I really like Malkorok, but wtf, what was Blizzard thinking when they printed that garbage

WHOS THAT POKEMON?

Old gods pack

stupid fucking card kys :D

boogy

For when you have +20 health and need to stick a 1/1 on board vs a 7/1?
Or is it just a way to run 4 copies of equality?

12 hours and I barely climbed from R13 to R11

but it's done now..

bretty good pack

Both, mainly the latter

no one would run this because you cant combo it with wild pyro. yeah you can use it with consecrate, but youre talking about a 7 mana board clear, when you could do a 6 mana one. leaving a 1/1 up is irrelevant.

4 equalities is nice but you only have 4 activators. and consecrate does the job by itself a lot of the time
>avenging wrath

I guess I'll tentatively go with Rag. I change decks a lot so Grom might kick ass now but I may find another class more fun and switch to that one instead. I already play a good deal of Rogue and like experimenting with lots of Control decks..

Would Grom even be fitting over Rag in Dragonlordo Warrior??

Anyway, I'll just play a few matches and see if I'd like having him vs Ragnaroni

Thanks bros.

Priest hands are best hands

Backup card for when you don't draw war axe obviously :^)

Good news guys, no reason to play Hearthstone anymore :^)

Welcome to Fandral value town.
youtube.com/watch?v=9MaGtnzyjsc

What don't you understand? I'm an idiot, so I play Hearthstone. Otherwise I would play MTG.

Will Rend ever see play? I'm 400 dust short of an actually good lego, and somebody's gotta go to the chopping block.

the only time i've ever seen him played is in kiblers meme dragon decks that are so fucking greedy how does he get away with playing this shit

>playing priest
>playing hearthstone

Blackwater pirate is cute. CUTE!!

if only it said that it would gain 2/2 for any minion kill it would actually be great in a taunted up state

You're getting swarmed by imps, tentacles and absolute madmen when this guys comes down, roars a mighty roar and impales your boipucci with his humongous spear. What do?

Grab my dick and give him some more lube in a few

would be great with Hunter

Probably die.

You ever see 2 Guys 1 Horse? That happens.

These fucking warriors are killing my win rate and I feel like I'm going nowhere in the ladder. How do you play against them as mid-range shaman?

its a favored matchup dingu, hex their 8drops and dont play into brawl

>oh nice, an epic
>I hope it's Embrace the Shadow or Forbidden Shaping this time
>Forbidden Healing, Cabalist's Tome, Call of the Wild or Eternal Sentinel would also be great
>hell, I could have some fun with Renounce Darkness, Shadowcaster or Vilefin Inquisitor
>nope, here's your fifth Wisps of the Old Gods :^)
Being f2p is fucking hell.

i know what u mean senpai

what does this even mean? everyone i play against, except at the lower ranks of the season, have very expensive decks with legendaries and shit

I play around all those things now cause i got ptsd. unless you started like a month ago you should have like 2-3 fully refined decks

Come to /hsg/ bitch about zoo and aggro shitters ruining the game because they are playing minions like some fucking retards while I haven't drawn the optimal removal yet.

>a much worse equality when no one runs two equality to begin with

Your Rank 20 is showing.

How is it? I'm not gonna lie, I saw Kripp's video on it and it looked prettyyyy gooooood.

It's just a wannabe HS don't play it buy WOTOG packs instead

>what is n'zoth paladin?

This is the ultimate Priest card it allows you to play minions just for the stats then immediately get insane tempo and value back I'm absolutely destroying with this card
>Go to tempostorm(TM) to see if it's included in the priest list
>Control priest isn't even on the tier list
WTF Priest is still good guys

Is it for mobile

Is Geddon any good?

He seems like a decent anti flood/aggro dude but idk. What classes usw him?

Priest has never been good.

He is, control Warrior uses him. Probably ramp druid too.